Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    @princess2109 Is Priscilla ready to make her debut? Also, @YJB19299 you still have to message me whether Jeannie is playing for love or money.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Okay, so Princess hasn't replied yet. Should I call for one of the backups?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well I am excited for this to start!! :D
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Well I am excited for this to start!! :D

So am I, but I'm still waiting for one person. I'll give her a grace period of 12 hours or so. If she still hasn't responded by the time I wake up, TRibbo or Caro (KleineMuff) can take her place.

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited July 2017
    GOSH DARN
    I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE PRI, SHE WILL BE TODAY GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IF SHE ISN'T/

I s2g everytime I got to upload her I don't have a connection. She's ready, I just need to get her on the gallery
    Post edited by princess2109 on
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Alright. We're getting close. :D

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I'm really sorry about this. It's like the world is against Pri before the game has even started ;--;
  • Options

I'm really sorry about this. It's like the world is against Pri before the game has even started ;--;

Who knows? Sometimes the final girl wins. ;)

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

Sometimes it's the Second one.

Even though bootsie hates exercise and it looks like the hunky bachelor likes to work out. Oh well, sometimes opposites attract.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Even though bootsie hates exercise and it looks like the hunky bachelor likes to work out. Oh well, sometimes opposites attract.

Well, when I leave them on free will, she seems to like playing basketball enough

• Options
    SHE IS FI NA L L Y UPLOADED.
    I'LL GRAB HER TWO PIECES OF CC AND GET HER POST UP.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Well, when I leave them on free will, she seems to like playing basketball enough

Well, she informed me that the only reason she's playing basketball is because she's trying to impress him. But I think the truth is that it makes her hungry, and she likes to eat.

Yay, princess. I can't wait to see her! I'm glad you got her uploaded.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    "Pricilla? Are you ready to do your interview?"
    "Ugh, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm not ready. . .What if he thinkth my lithp is thilly?"
    "Pri you only have a few hours left. If you want this chance you have to do it now."
    "THERIOUSLY? Get the camera dummy!"

2s8ptfn.jpg
    Name
    Pricilla Pettit
    Age (in human years)
    Traits
    Perfectionist, Outgoing, Childish ((Quick-Learner))
    Biography/background
    Enter Pricilla Pettit, a young girl whose taking time off from her nursing degree just to be here. Growing up, Pri didn't exactly have the perfect nuclear family. She was raised by her father and mother up until she was about five years old. Just before starting kindergarten her parents had a huge falling out and by the time she could properly tell something was amiss her parents were getting a divorce. The battle over her ended with her mother having her for one week, and her father the next. At such a young age the back and forth quickly became exhausting and much preferred staying with her dad. As she grew up she was given very conflicting views of what caused the divorce. Her mother telling her that her father was repressed and couldn't keep his you-know-what in his pants. Her father preached to her that it was okay to discover your sexuality whenever it maybe. It took him nearly 30 years to figure it out and that was okay. Pri loved both her parents and her step-parents too. Her mother's new finance was a huge dork and started the nickname Pri. Her father's boyfriend was really caring and brought out the absolute best in her father. It was hard to be mad at her parents when they looked so happy now. She made it through elementary and middle school with only minimal teasing, but things seemed to have really escalated when she hit high school. It was like everyone had a problem with her because she had four loving parental figures. If she brought her mother and her fiancé to one event and her father and his boyfriend to another event, people just assumed that she was lying to them about who her parents were. Pri really struggled to make friends in these times, everyone thought she was a big fat liar. Literally. She was starting to gain some serious weight and it really weighted down on her somedays. She eventually found friends in the form of three amazing people. A boy with lilac hair who didn't mind walking around holding hands with boys or girls, a girl with blonde hair who was still grieving over her sisters deaths after all these years, and someone who didn't conform to gender roles. They were the best friends Pri could have ever wanted and it was all she needed to hold her head high throughout high school.

Coming up to today, Pri is attending Sim State University for Neonatal nursing and keeps in touch with her friends best she can.

((Her braces are due to an alinement issue that was causing her jaw to lock up on some occasions. While getting adjusted to them she has a small lisp that affects her 's' sounds))

CC links (if any)
    Hair
    Chokr

Your Origin gallery ID
    Rainydayzlover12
  • Options
    Excellent. I'll be randomizing the cash prizes now. >:)

• Options
    @princess2109 The game says some items were removed even though I have all the packs Pri uses. Are there CC pieces that you may have overlooked?

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    That pose makes her look like a monkey :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @princess2109 The game says some items were removed even though I have all the packs Pri uses. Are there CC pieces that you may have overlooked?

Ah, no you're fine! I forgot to take off her skin overlays
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I'm sorry ;--; it's one of the only poses i had that didn't make her look like grumpy pants. And her childish trait sold me on it.

Also if you've ever read my two other stories 2 of those friends are main characters
  • Options

Ah, no you're fine! I forgot to take off her skin overlays
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I'm sorry ;--; it's one of the only poses i had that didn't make her look like grumpy pants. And her childish trait sold me on it.

Also if you've ever read my two other stories 2 of those friends are main characters

Alright. :) And yeah, I can tell that one of them is Pegasus. :D

• Options
    Also, one last thing. I'm going to include the girls' careers whenever they're in the confession room (just like in some reality shows). I just need you to confirm your lady's job, or what they would tell the producers on their app form.

1. Kate - Fashion designer (?)
    2. Ariella - ? (it says she volunteers, but it's ambiguous if that's her full-time job or not)
    3. Bootsie - Gemologist
    4. Pricilla - Nursing student
    5. Crystal - Medicine student
    6. Linda - ?
    7. Jeannie - Fashion Blogger
    8. Rosetta - ?

@lovesstorms @kittymeow @Idontrcall @princess2109 @Alleenmens @Sonschi @YJB19299 @TheRoseHorse

• Options
    Also, it turns out we didn't need a backup after all. :( But you're free to keep up and speculate with the other contestants. @TRibbo24 @KleineMuff

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Yes, @icmnfrsh - I'd say fashion designer/humanitarian. She loves what she makes and creates but it helps provide the money for her humanitarian efforts as well.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    1. Kate - Fashion designer/Humanitarian
    2. Ariella - ? (it says she volunteers, but it's ambiguous if that's her full-time job or not)
    3. Bootsie - Gemologist
    4. Pricilla - Nursing student
    5. Crystal - Medicine student
    6. Linda - Teacher
    7. Jeannie - Fashion Blogger
    8. Rosetta - ?

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Linda should be a teacher ^^ or do you want a sims career?
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Linda should be a teacher ^^ or do you want a sims career?

Any career will do. It's just for storytelling purposes. :)

• Options
    We're getting there!
    febw1Ih.jpg