Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oooh....I may do that tomorrow. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Also, I realized just now that I forgot to list Backyard Stuff as one of the packs I own on the first page. :| I've had it for the longest time and I overlooked it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Also, I realized just now that I forgot to list Backyard Stuff as one of the packs I own on the first page. :| I've had it for the longest time and I overlooked it.

lol - This kind of stuff happens when you get older. ;) (totally j/k...you're still young)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

lol - This kind of stuff happens when you get older. ;) (totally j/k...you're still young)

I'm on my way there, though. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Maybe I will change my sim a bit :) But I'll have to check the stuff in the CAS first ^^
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sorry for double posting but I've updated my sim a bit :) You can find her in my gallery. With CC (only the eye lashes)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Sorry for double posting but I've updated my sim a bit :) You can find her in my gallery. With CC (only the eye lashes)

Yay :smiley:

• Options
    I already tried camping out at Granite Falls, btw. It was fun. My sim tried to light up a firework but it blew up. :D

aau3oj.png

• Options
    I already tried camping out at Granite Falls, btw. It was fun. My sim tried to light up a firework but it blew up. :D

aau3oj.png

Well, at least he's still walking tall. What strength! Any woman would be lucky to have his blackened body. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

aau3oj.png

Well, at least he's still walking tall. What strength! Any woman would be lucky to have his blackened body. ;)

:D

Well, he was dazed for quite a while after that.

• Options
    I updated my girl and she's in the Gallery under me again. :) I named her Tate 2. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    So, Origin had a sale, and I got GTW, Vintage Glamour, and Bowling. The only packs I don't have left are Vampires (not interested) and Fitness (waiting for a bigger discount). For the most part, pack restrictions have been lifted. :D

I just realized I bought most of the packs in the space of 3 weeks. But I got most of them on sale, and I was planning on getting most of them eventually, so I guess I saved money...in a way.

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    So, Origin had a sale, and I got GTW, Vintage Glamour, and Bowling. The only packs I don't have left are Vampires (not interested) and Fitness (waiting for a bigger discount). For the most part, pack restrictions have been lifted. :D

I just realized I bought most of the packs in the space of 3 weeks. But I got most of them on sale, and I was planning on getting most of them eventually, so I guess I saved money...in a way.

Good to know you've purchased more packs for sims 4. I still remember that I switched to Origin US to order sims 4 base game because it's A LOT cheaper in the U.S. than here in the UK. I'm only collecting EPs and GPs though haha :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Good to know you've purchased more packs for sims 4. I still remember that I switched to Origin US to order sims 4 base game because it's A LOT cheaper in the U.S. than here in the UK. I'm only collecting EPs and GPs though haha :p

The SPs are cheap enough that I'd buy one at full price if I'm interested. Otherwise I get them in bundles alongside a GP or something

• Options
    The SPs are cheap enough that I'd buy one at full price if I'm interested. Otherwise I get them in bundles alongside a GP or something

Yeah, normally I prefer bundles but you wouldn't want to purchase a bundle that contains a pack that you've already owned or really dislike which happens to me all the time >.>
    ._.
  • Options

Yeah, normally I prefer bundles but you wouldn't want to purchase a bundle that contains a pack that you've already owned or really dislike which happens to me all the time >.>

It just so happens that several weeks ago, I had only 2 SPs and decided to get back to S4, and I was interested in most of the packs, albeit not at full price. So I had a lot of options open. :D

• Options
    edited July 2017
    It just so happens that several weeks ago, I had only 2 SPs and decided to get back to S4, and I was interested in most of the packs, albeit not at full price. So I had a lot of options open. :D

I was collecting S4 packs until toddlers patch came out and have switched back to S3 and completed my collection for S3 packs since then (except for the horrific pack of Sweet Treats). I haven't played S4 for more than half a year haha :p which means I've got tons of mods replacements and stuff to update for the game.
    ._.
  • Options
    The toddlers patch was one reason for me to go back. The other is my friends persuading me since they claim it's gotten better with the patches and packs.

I already have all the Sims 3 EPs and some SPs. 2 EPs I got on sale on Origin. I only bought 2 SPs on release, the others I got on sale or for free.

And yeah, I'm never going to get Sweet Treats. :p

• Options
    The toddlers patch was one reason for me to go back. The other is my friends persuading me since they claim it's gotten better with the patches and packs.

I already have all the Sims 3 EPs and some SPs. 2 EPs I got on sale on Origin. I only bought 2 SPs on release, the others I got on sale or for free.

And yeah, I'm never going to get Sweet Treats. :p

Wow, you have friends playing the Sims? :o I'm the only one amongst my family, my friends who is interested in this type of simulation game. They ever understand the point of me "managing a fake household" in a computer save and thought that the fun would never last.

Well they are quite right to some extent. I got tired of the series a few months ago and moved on to some other games like Super Mario Bros and Resident Evil (I was too young to play this game 8 years ago when my parents forbade me :p). I agree the game has been improving since release (like cross-gender clothing selection and toddlers and this new Parenthood pack.

But I think for now I'll stick with S3 where I still have many things to explore :)

I got Town Life Living SP for free few years ago. Before that I had no SP at all :p But I think it's a bit unfair for those who paid for the pack upon release. Imagine years later, say in 2020, the producers are giving out 'Parenthood' GP for another 20-year anniversary promotion :lol:
    ._.
  • Options
    Well, online friends. The Ultimate Mafia people to be specific. :D Some RL friends do play it, but not to the extent where we'd talk about it a lot.

I got Town Life for free too. It was the 3rd SP I got. And I've been playing other games alongside The Sims series, which I usually do when a new release interests me.

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I <3 sweet treats
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I <3 sweet treats

You and Katie would get along great on that point

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I checked the prize on Amazon UK sometime ago and Sweet Treats is sold for over 40 pounds >.> Seriously. More expensive than sims 4 base game? (which is 39.99 pounds compared to 29.99 US dollars)

I'm not a fan of candy-like stuff or KP so it's not showing as attractive to me :p
    ._.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I <3 sweet treats

We do agree on that. I miss her terribly. Please say I'll be back soon.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I checked the prize on Amazon UK sometime ago and Sweet Treats is sold for over 40 pounds >.> Seriously. More expensive than sims 4 base game? (which is 39.99 pounds compared to 29.99 US dollars)

I'm not a fan of candy-like stuff or KP so it's not showing as attractive to me :p

Some sealed copies even sell for 60 USD. Srsly
    I <3 sweet treats

We do agree on that. I miss her terribly. Please say I'll be back soon.

Will do