Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ariella Reid
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    Pricilla Pettit, please.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That leaves me with Jeannie Hemming
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was fast. :D Alright. Teams are settled. May the best ladies win.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,891 Member
    Can't wait... :D:p
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Also, I guess I'll pick *Takes a thoughtful pause* Linda Pierce for my team.

Yay :love:

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yesssssss team Rosetta!! We can do it!! :D
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That was fast. :D Alright. Teams are settled. May the best ladies win.

qUWV8cW.gif

^^one of the best movies EVER
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hi, everyone. I've just played through the challenge, and there was a tie! :o

I'm going to need a representative from each team to help break the tie. And because realistically you would decide this based on how it went, here are the results for each match:

Pricilla vs. Jeannie - Green team won
    Crystal vs. Ariella - Pink team won
    Bootsie vs. Linda - Green team won
    Kate vs. Rosetta - Pink team won

@lovesstorms @TheRoseHorse @Idontrcall @Sonschi @Alleenmens @kittymeow @princess2109 @YJB19299
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Why not the team leaders? :)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Why not the team leaders? :)

I considered that too at first for a tiebreaker, but I thought it would be more fair to ask you guys. Plus I think that's how they would've done it in real life. :D

• Options
    I'll leave you guys to it

UE4hXqP.jpg
    kxym5nJ.jpg

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I feel really silly. Is bootsie on the pink or green team?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Lo's team is green, Rosetta's is pink. :) So Green

• Options
    What does the representative have to do?? :s

And yes Ariella won! :D
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    What does the representative have to do?? :s

And yes Ariella won! :D

Compete against the representative of the other team. Just one more match. No pressure. :D

• Options
    While you guys are deciding, I'll write the partial episode up to the tie. Once the tie is settled, I'll wrap up the challenge and the remainder of day 2. :)

• Options
    Also, while writing this episode, something just occurred to me. So I updated Day 1, specifically Jeannie's part. :D

• Options
    Oh ok, sorry if that was a silly question. :D can we represent our own or does the team leader decide?? I feel stupid. :D
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oh ok, sorry if that was a silly question. :D can we represent our own or does the team leader decide?? I feel plum. :D

I feel like ultimately it's the team leader's choice, but everyone's input is considered since it's a group discussion.

• Options
    So if a consensus is reached, the chosen representative will go at it.

• Options
    Ok I understand now, I assumed it would be the team leader but I wanted to make sure! :D
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I'd say Pri? Just bc she did send some time playing basketball in the first episode?
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    So far we have...

Sonschi suggests the team leaders (So Kate and Rosetta again)
    Princess puts Pri forward

Anyone else have any suggestions?

• Options
    Oh i was meant to say I think Rosetta should do it because she's the team leader and she won! :)