Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    pureangelloljKpureangelloljK Posts: 66 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello! I'm pureangelloljk and I hope that I can get along with everyone here*\(^o^)/*
    Also English is not my first language so if I make any mistakes from time to time sorry!

Hello @pureangelloljK :)
    It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Please don't be concerned about your English. There are many simmers from all around the world that post on these forums and dont have English as their first language. Simmers all help each other and know that sometimes it can be hard for other simmers who domt have English as their native lsnguage. It is very nice that you have joined the simming forums community! We all share the same interest, which is enjoying playing the sims!
    Happy simming! :)

Thank you for welcoming me (^_^)
  • Options
    hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi! I'm Hannah and I've been lurking for a long time (mostly for challenges) and I've been playing Sims for about 10 years now. I decided to start posting because of the community stuff pack. :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Hello! I'm pureangelloljk and I hope that I can get along with everyone here*\(^o^)/*
    Also English is not my first language so if I make any mistakes from time to time sorry!

Hello @pureangelloljK :)
    Please don't be concerned about your English. There are many simmers from all around the world that post on these forums and dont have English as their first language. Simmers all help each other and know that sometimes it can be hard for other simmers who domt have English as their native lsnguage. It is very nice that you have joined the simming forums community! We all share the same interest, which is enjoying playing the sims!

Thank you for welcoming me (^_^)

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    hannaht413 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Hannah and I've been lurking for a long time (mostly for challenges) and I've been playing Sims for about 10 years now. I decided to start posting because of the community stuff pack. :smile:

Hello @hannaht413 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy doing simming challenges! Challenges are fun to do in our games! They encourage us to play the game in new and different ways to how we may normally play the game,
    It is nice that you have been simming for 10 years. You would have enioyed spending many fun hours simming over the time!
    It is great that the community can help to create the new stuff pack! It will be exciting to see the end product that results from our partiicipatiion in the development process!
  • Options
    ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    hello all new people welcome and I hope you have fun here! :3
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
  • Options
    kaleidoscopicdollkaleidoscopicdoll Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, everyone! I just noticed this thread. Glad to read a bit about all of you :)
    I started with TS2 when I was about 9 or 10. My friend had the game and let me play it and from then on I was hooked! Another friend and I used to play and kill off sims with fire a lot. :no_mouth:
    I played TS2 for a long time (never got into TS3) and got TS4 shortly it came out. Life happened and after a long hiatus I came back to simming last year.
    I got started making CC in TS2 but lost it all, and that's a big current goal to start working on for TS4. :) That and I really want to write a story.
    *waves*
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! I just noticed this thread. Glad to read a bit about all of you :)
    I started with TS2 when I was about 9 or 10. My friend had the game and let me play it and from then on I was hooked! Another friend and I used to play and kill off sims with fire a lot. :no_mouth:
    I played TS2 for a long time (never got into TS3) and got TS4 shortly it came out. Life happened and after a long hiatus I came back to simming last year.
    I got started making CC in TS2 but lost it all, and that's a big current goal to start working on for TS4. :) That and I really want to write a story.
    *waves*

Hello @kaleidoscopicdoll :)
    It is nice that your friend first introduced you to simming by letting you play their sims 2 game. You then became a simmer and have spent many enjoyable hours simming ever since then!
    It is nice that you enioyed playing Sims 2 and now have returned to playing sims 4. I hope that you will soon enjoy making cc for sims 4. That would be great! Sims 4 Studio program is a great tool to use for making cc! You need to register with the site to access the dowload page and install the program but it is free,
    http://sims4studio.com/
    I hope that you will enjoy writing a sims story of the lives of your sims :)
  • Options
    raripopraripop Posts: 77 Member
    Hi there, I'm raripop! Also can be called Rachel, or Rachelo lol

I've lurked these forums a while but I only just made an account because I put literally everything off

I have played The Sims since TS1, when I was an itty bitty child, and the love for the series still runs strong even now! Personally, I think the best thing about the series now is the depth you can give to your sims' appearances and personalities and I hope to learn about everyone's awesome sims, as well as share my own!
  • Options
    raripop wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm raripop! Also can be called Rachel, or Rachelo lol

I've lurked these forums a while but I only just made an account because I put literally everything off

I have played The Sims since TS1, when I was an itty bitty child, and the love for the series still runs strong even now! Personally, I think the best thing about the series now is the depth you can give to your sims' appearances and personalities and I hope to learn about everyone's awesome sims, as well as share my own!

Hello @raripop :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours over the time creating sims, building homes and venues, and playing the sims in your game! Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading about the sims that are in other simmer's games as you read the threads, and enjoy sharing about your own simming experiences also.
    Happy simming! :(
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    Hi!, I'm new here, but I played Sims 2 for many years.. Till The Sims 4 xd, because now its my favorite The Sims. I like to play The Sims and Witcher 3, watch anime, k-dramas, read comics and some books. I'm loving to be able to participate in the creation of this new pack, voting on the options that I like. I'm grateful to be able to vote. And I really like to see all the ideas that people post here. It's really fun ><
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    I'm Jewel!! I've been playing The Sims since the first game when I was about 7 - I'm 19 now. :) I've played all 4 main games with 4 being my favorite, and the series is one of my special interests.

One of my favorite things about the sims is how it allows me to get my creativity out, even when I don't have spoons to do the other things I normally would like drawing. I like storytelling with it, building and decorating, creating characters, and recently I've gotten into making CC. I like just chilling and playing it sometimes, but all of my normal gameplay eventually develops some kind of story. :)

I'm looking forward to sharing my sims, builds, CC, and maybe even stories on here, as well as my ideas and suggestions for future content, and just in general discussing one of my favorite games with everyone c:
  • Options
    szMermaid wrote: »
    Hi!, I'm new here, but I played Sims 2 for many years.. Till The Sims 4 xd, because now its my favorite The Sims. I like to play The Sims and Witcher 3, watch anime, k-dramas, read comics and some books. I'm loving to be able to participate in the creation of this new pack, voting on the options that I like. I'm grateful to be able to vote. And I really like to see all the ideas that people post here. It's really fun ><

Hello @szMermaid :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you havd enjoyed playing Sims 2 and are now playing Sims 4 and enjoying playing this version also.Simming is fun!
    It is great that the simming community can be involved in the creation of the new stuff pack! It is exciting seeing the steps in the progression of the pack, and great that we can share our feedback and ideas, and be a part of voting.
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member

It is nice that you havd enjoyed playing Sims 2 and are now playing Sims 4 and enjoying playing this version also.Simming is fun!
    It is great that the simming community can be involved in the creation of the new stuff pack! It is exciting seeing the steps in the progression of the pack, and great that we can share our feedback and ideas, and be a part of voting.

That's exactly what I think! Thank you for being so kind and welcoming me. *-*
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    I'm Jewel!! I've been playing The Sims since the first game when I was about 7 . :) I've played all 4 main games with 4 being my favorite, and the series is one of my special interests.

One of my favorite things about the sims is how it allows me to get my creativity out, even when I don't have spoons to do the other things I normally would like drawing. I like storytelling with it, building and decorating, creating characters, and recently I've gotten into making CC. I like just chilling and playing it sometimes, but all of my normal gameplay eventually develops some kind of story. :)

I'm looking forward to sharing my sims, builds, CC, and maybe even stories on here, as well as my ideas and suggestions for future content, and just in general discussing one of my favorite games with everyone c:

Hello @Cruelhumanbean :)
    It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun simming hours over the time, creating sims, watching your sims exploring their sims world, and building homes for them to enjoy living in! Simming is a very special and fun way of expressing our creativity!
    It is great that you create cc for the game! They would be very special items for you to,use in the game. It will be nice if you started a thread in the mods and cc section of the forums when you are a full member, and post pictures and links to the cc there.
  • Options

That's exactly what I think! Thank you for being so kind and welcoming me. *-*

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I'm Brittany, but I'm usually known by Simour on S4S.

I've been a member for a long time, but I haven't posted on forums ironically enough.

I've been a fan of the Sims since the very first game and it just stayed with me. Never seen or played a game just like it at all. So, it's just one of those games I can always come back to. Quirky and fun. Each game has something I like about it and has improved upon.

Been busy with my job, but I also mess around and make CC and such. Haven't done it in so long, so about time to blow the dust off photoshop again as well as update Sims 4 studio.

Sims 4 so fare has been my favorite out of the series next to sims 2 with how creative you can get in CAS and now in build mode. I hated building in sims 3 and even 2, but it's so easy and intuitive I just love it now. So, I hope to get to share a lot of things with the people I meet here. What I like about the Sims community it's always growing.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I'm Brittany, but I'm usually known by Simour on S4S.

I've been a member for a long time, but I haven't posted on forums ironically enough.

I've been a fan of the Sims since the very first game and it just stayed with me. Never seen or played a game just like it at all. So, it's just one of those games I can always come back to. Quirky and fun. Each game has something I like about it and has improved upon.

Been busy with my job, but I also mess around and make CC and such. Haven't done it in so long, so about time to blow the dust off photoshop again as well as update Sims 4 studio.

Sims 4 so fare has been my favorite out of the series next to sims 2 with how creative you can get in CAS and now in build mode. I hated building in sims 3 and even 2, but it's so easy and intuitive I just love it now. So, I hope to get to share a lot of things with the people I meet here. What I like about the Sims community it's always growing.

Hello @LadyKyn :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since the release of the original sims 1. It is a very fun and enjoyable game to play! Each of the versions have their own special and uniquely great features.
    It is great that you make cc for the game. I hope that you will have some time to have a break from your work, and enjoy using Sims 4 Studio to create more cc items, The program is very helpful to create cc !
    Build mode in sims 4 is great! It helps us to express our creativity in new ways, and the new roofing tool is great!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    MysticAura94MysticAura94 Posts: 3 New Member
    hey i am new my name is Taylor and i have played sims since sims 2
  • Options

Hello @MysticAura94 :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time.and enjoyed seeing how their lives progress in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
  • Options
    MysticAura94MysticAura94 Posts: 3 New Member

Hello @MysticAura94 :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time.and enjoyed seeing how their lives progress in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.

Thanks
  • Options

Thanks

• Options
    BlueJeans04989BlueJeans04989 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi I'm Beth and I'm not technically "new". I've been registered on the forums since 2009 (although I think it's been longer than that to be honest). I've been highly active on Facebook groups involving Sims, but not so much here.

I've been playing Sims since day ONE in the year 2000. I was sick with a flu the day the game came out, but I crawled (literally) out of bed, dressed myself to the best of my feverish ability, and drove to the local game store to get THE SIMS. Having been a long time fan of the SimCity series, I always wanted to go deeper into the city and play with the people...I was hooked. Seventeen years later, here I am still playing. I own all the games, expansions, stuff packs, game packs, store content, and spin-offs (LifeStories, Castaway, Medieval, etc.).

When I am not playing Sims, I'm thinking about playing Sims or shopping for CC for my Sims. I still play Sims 2, 3, and now 4 every single week -- I play at least on of them every day. I still have The Sims (original), but it's not installed at the moment.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to be more active here in the forum. After 8 years, I've only had a dozen or so posts, so I gotta get busy! LOL
  • Options
    Chibbi2Chibbi2 Posts: 61 Member
    Welcome @BlueJeans04989
    :smiley:
    Hello from down here!!
    <3

• Options
    Hi I'm Beth and I'm not technically "new". I've been registered on the forums since 2009 (although I think it's been longer than that to be honest). I've been highly active on Facebook groups involving Sims, but not so much here.

I've been playing Sims since day ONE in the year 2000. I was sick with a flu the day the game came out, but I crawled (literally) out of bed, dressed myself to the best of my feverish ability, and drove to the local game store to get THE SIMS. Having been a long time fan of the SimCity series, I always wanted to go deeper into the city and play with the people...I was hooked. Seventeen years later, here I am still playing. I own all the games, expansions, stuff packs, game packs, store content, and spin-offs (LifeStories, Castaway, Medieval, etc.).

When I am not playing Sims, I'm thinking about playing Sims or shopping for CC for my Sims. I still play Sims 2, 3, and now 4 every single week -- I play at least on of them every day. I still have The Sims (original), but it's not installed at the moment.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to be more active here in the forum. After 8 years, I've only had a dozen or so posts, so I gotta get busy! LOL

Hello @BlueJeans04989 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is so very special that you have been simming right from the actual day that the first Sims one was released! That is so very great! It was nice that you first enjoyed playing SimCity, then that led you on to playing The Sims. It is great that you own all the games versions, packs, store content and other sims titles that have been released over the time! You would have enjoyed spending so many fun and enioyable simming hours playing the game over the years!
  • Options
    BlueJeans04989BlueJeans04989 Posts: 84 Member
    @rosemow Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I have MANY fond memories of past Simmies and have spent hours and hours playing the game. Much of what I know about hardware and software repair and system tweaking came from my experiences getting and keeping my game running in top form. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top