Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited January 2017
    This is so amazing! Way back in September 2014, I remember opening up my game for the first time, but that key excitement was missing. I never thought I'd experience that excitement for a Sims game ever again, but now this has just been sprung on us. I'm still in shock.

My mum is babysitting tonight (Ironic how she offered to have my daughter for the night to give me a little break from parenthood, but I'm just going to end up looking after pixelated kids instead :p) so I'm going to stay up all night and play the game.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    I'm so excited this day is here. We know how much it means to you. I hope you enjoy all the little details as much as we do. They are SO DARN CUTE! Enjoy :)

Thank you guys ! I thought we were n ever getting them . I thought you guys ignore us , but I was wrong . Thank you i'm so happy now
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Seeing this news feed on my Flickr brought me here. lol I can finally start buying the sims 4 games now. The last one I brought was Outdoor retreat. So if the toddlers are indeed amazing, I have alot of catching up to do.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    PandaORosePandaORose Posts: 549 Member
    So, I can't keep my tears away literally *sniffles* Thank you to everyone who stood up for a lot of the community who wanted our babes back. Thank you to @sparkfairy1 for creating this thread and being the awesome leader she could be...okay, these water works need to stop. My emoshuns, err, emotions are running high. Thank you for everyone who contributed...I'm going to leave it right here and go on different discussions later on to show my gratitude and remorse (I said some awful things, no bueno) cause this chick right here cannot stop crying *wipes away tears*
    2750512.gif~c200

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I'm so excited this day is here. We know how much it means to you. I hope you enjoy all the little details as much as we do. They are SO DARN CUTE! Enjoy :)

As a 'hater' can I just say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for finally adding them. Thank you. You shall hear no more complaints about toddlers from me unless they are driving me up the wall (in which case I'll be so happy they are in game to do so)

--T
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2017
    Congrats!! I'm very excited for y'all. I will wait for the reviews before making any decisions as there are still so many other things I don't like about Sims4. But, I am very happy as I did not think they would do this. I had given up hope. Thank you guru's for making so many people so very happy. I hope this is the wow factor.

PS: Guess that means I can change my avatar now...if I can remember how. :)
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member

Thank you so so much! I admit I've been pretty critical of you guys in the past but, I take it all back lol
  • Options
    nottasinger17nottasinger17 Posts: 112 Member
    Finally finally finally!! I can start enjoying my game again! I love toddlers and I hope they are super awesome in this game.
    You are your true best friend in the end.
    ~~~Lala B~~~
    Origin ID:Lalababy21
    tumblr_l7xdgl_Pmc61qzqmk9o1_400.gif
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member

bekkasan wrote: »
    Congrats!! I'm very excited for y'all. I will wait for the reviews before making any decisions as there are still so many other things I don't like about Sims4. But, I am very happy as I did not think they would do this. I had given up hope. Thank you guru's for making so many people so very happy. I hope this is the wow factor.

PS: Guess that means I can change my avatar now...if I can remember how. :)

Same thing for me. We still need real teens and elders. Culling fixes cars. I'm trying to stay positive though but like you said there is so many things wrong with TS4. I'll wait for the review from Sparky and see what happens.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    And everyone else! Thank you <3 but as I always say- YOU -are the stars here. You've put up with some pretty plum times waiting around and you deserve every bit of enjoyment possible from your games. Lots of love to you all <3

I can't wait to see your opinion Sparky. *hugs*

*still nervous*
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Well its on it s last update .Hopefully I get to play them before 2 pm lol o:)
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I need to get home to my pc. This is worse than no news on toddlers. Ahhhhhhhh.

--T
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well this is a surprise, I actually said yesterday that toddlers might never arrive in TS4 and then they give them away for free? :open_mouth:

Congratulations to the development team for finally getting ahead with them and acknowledging one of the biggest concerns from the past two and a half years. TS4 will never be a perfect game but at least there is something more enjoyable for those players who have been missing out for a while.

Happy Simming! :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    Let's just hope this is the last wait on a new game, couldn't do this again! Haha :D

I'm going to reinstall TS4 after this and like @To7m if they are great I'll be catching up with the older stuff. I hope they work with the old stuff!

I feel all giddy and giggly. Is this really happening? Like, I want to kiss every sim guru right now. I'm away for work and I'm actually considering taking the dogs I am looking after home with me instead of doing a house sit... is a 5 hour drive worth it?

Somebody please play with toddlers now and show meee everything!!!

Omg!

--T

Deligracy just posted a toddler gameplay video on her YouTube channel a few minutes ago.
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    CherbitDip wrote: »
    Is this actually happening?! I am totally stunned! Having to physically restrain myself from going crazy and buying everything Sims 4 related! Will wait until I see what the lovely sparkfairy has to say.

Me too! lol

I'm not trying to be greedy but I want real teens and elders now and I'm off to happy family-play land.

I said in another thread, this is a gigantic leap for TS4 in the right direction. But they have a long road and a lot a work ahead of them to make each age special in it's own way and fun to play. That definitely includes these poor basic teens and usually... the left out elders. Here's to hoping they finally make The Sims 4 what they intended to all this time...

About the Sims, and that includes every age group.
  • Options
    The topic should be closed now the toddler are here.

No.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

I don' see why the thread should be closed, it is about the 'silence' on family play, not just toddlers and some player are also hoping to see more realistic teens and other improvements to life stages and interactions between families so at least let this thread stay open.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Thank you!! *hugs*

j16k9v.png

Oh jeez. That... is the cutest freaking thing. They did an excellent job on the style. Makes me very happy to see this thank you for sharing. :)
  • Options

I don' see why the thread should be closed, it is about the 'silence' on family play, not just toddlers and some player are also hoping to see more realistic teens and other improvements to life stages and interactions between families so at least let this thread stay open.

Exactly. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top