Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    praatlpraatl Posts: 27 Member
    Sofia & Noe finally had their baby girl, Arielle. So Jensen is a big brother! All the kids got dads colored wings, dark red. Sofia and Noe are done having kids for now. Sofia is going to get back to her job gardening & Noe fortune telling. Jensen learned to talk, walk, and is potty trained. Oh, i forgot to mention, a while ago Sofia & Noe got a dog. His name is Mikey and Noe is training him to hunt :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,126 Member
    @Charlottesmom Fantastic update again! :smiley:
    Why did Thornton run away? Ugh...I was hoping to see them chat. I'm sure that's coming later. ;)
    I get the feeling that Erika might fall for Vlad...just sayin'. :tongue: Or what might be even more cool is if Erika got her act together and somehow hooked up with Connor then Kate and Riley could be brother and sister! :) Not trying to change your story here it's just my imagination getting away from me. ;)
    Question: Is Erika your SS just with a different hair color and style?
    Cute Raccoon! :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,126 Member
    WHAT!?

HOW did I NOT know about moviemakercheatsenabled true ???

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Oh boy.........
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2017
    Maera wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 The botox injections really helped my brother with his migraines, he said he really started noticing the difference around his 4th or 5th time. His insurance no longer pays for it, so he's back to suffering through them. I really hope you get the results you want (need) and feel better soon. I just get them with the weather, I can't imagine having to deal with them all the time.

Yeah, insurance companies are pains in the butt, if something helps they like to refuse to let you have it and instead make you get a whole slew of cheaper stuff that doesn't help and adds up to a bigger cost than the 1 that helped.
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 , I wonder why the classmates were thinking about Karen. There is nothing unusual about her in that picture!

Absolutely no idea, I've been wondering that myself. When I selected her there wasn't anything in her queue to give me a clue either.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Loved your puppies! And the pics of the twins. ...The Imaginary Friend screenshots were great. ...Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks!

Taffy seems like a bit of a brat. :p:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I'm sorry you were not able to get into the game and play some. It sounds like you have a good plan for your sims. Have you checked out Nraas site for their tips on trouble shooting loading issues? http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Tips+For+Better+Game+Performance I make sure that I keep my save file down to just the current ones I'm playing and store the others on desktop in a folder. I keep my screenshot folder clear also after each gameplay. I've removed my dcbackup to desktop folder except for ccmerged and keep the dccachetmp files cleaned out so they don't load. I do save cleaner when it seems to start taking longer, except I don't use the program. I used the tutorial on Nraas and learned to clean them myself so I don't have to keep putting pics in the sims inventory to save them. I also delete the featured items folder anytime I actually play connected to internet...which is rare. My older games can still take awhile to load, but this helps until I can't bear it and move them to a new town via porter.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 -They caused problems until I got a few Mod to fix bathing pets and one to get rid of fleas when sims didn't have a house after just arriving in town. Great update!

I use buydebug and buy the pet cleaner thing, the one that is usually a pet LTR.
    @Cadh20000 , Awwww, Puppies!! They are adorable, I like the chubbier one...Nali (I really like that name).
    **I love it when siblings play in the playpen, too cute!
    **It's never too early to start thinking about chemistry! ;)
    **Patrick is a nice looking real IF.
    **an IF/Alien pairing sounds great.
    **I hope your migraine didn't last too long, I've never had one but hear they are killer! I hope your injections work!!!
    **Love that you added in a werewolf!
    **I was going to try Kerbal Space Station but my kids said I would go insane because it's a difficult game.

The puppies are kinda hard to keep track of, they have a ton of energy! :p
    Those twins seem to love the playpen, though part of that could be that I kept pushing them at it to train their Logic and Charisma...
    "Patrick" was originally named "Pat" or something like that, honestly not sure why I had Karen change it.
    "Patty" was originally named "Patterns" but I thought that didn't sound enough like a human name for one I was about to have Daren make real. They certainly do make a cute couple now!
    The migraines are pretty much constant, only the severity fluctuates.
    Theran kept wishing to get a "Bottled Curse of the Lycan" over and over, and each time he got one in his inventory he would start wishing to use it. I finally gave in and thus he became a werewolf Private Investigator.
    "Kerbal Space Program" is fun, but it can be hard. To be honest I've been playing for nearly 90 minutes and I'm not even through all the tutorials yet. :p
    emorrill wrote: »
    So THIS happened in my game a few days ago.

Sam got promoted to Mad Scientist right? So the first day he goes to work as the big guy he spins into THIS:

SB_Post_8_37.jpg

:worried:
    :angry:

I was like, "OH H*** NO!!!!!"
    (And this girl doesn't like to cuss, but I said the REAL thing upon seeing that! )

So I threw him right into CAS!

MUCH BETTER!

SB_Post_8_38.jpg

I swear EA that was just an abomination! Even Scott Bakula is offended!!!!

WTH_Sam.gif

(And Yes, I know perfectly well why the game dressed him up like that, but on Sam....NO!)

Be careful, if you experiment on stuff there is a chance the object will simply vanish completely. Andrew once made the fridge all his harvestables were in vanish because of that...
    mycami21 wrote: »
    @Cadh2000 The new puppy pics are cute. Patrick became a cute 'real sim' child. I've played sims with the rebellious trait before. It can make things a little more interesting but, I never really had any problems with it.
    So sorry to hear you were still fighting a migraine I hope it's better today.
    Your story sounds great so far.

I can give you links to the short story collection I've done up so far if you want.
    @mycami21 Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am actually tempted to play Cluedo again. I have no idea why it is called Clue where you live though?

Until you guys started talking about it I'd never even heard of the name "Cluedo", but I've played "Clue" many times over the years. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@lanlyn Nice pics of Julius's new area. Looks like lots of fun. I tend to rearrange my sims houses a lot when I get a new idea or find new cc to put in. I just bought a vacation house in Al Simhara and I've renovated one half of it already.

@karritz I'm sorry you are not over your bug and hope the heat wave is a short one. We have gotten cold here in north FL, but, not as cold as other areas of the country and certainly I am not worried about shoveling snow like @emorrill is having to do. It is supposed to go back to upper 60's mid week and since I don't have heavy cold weather jackets I'm hoping it does! Hope you feel better soon.

My sims just got a Sultan Sam Magic Gnome out of a sarcophagus. I've seen them in the stores and buydebug, but I won't buy them, so this was cool! I put him in the collection room, but am sure he won't stay there.

32069547752_60d02af434_c.jpg

@emorrill I do believe Sam would quit the science career if he had to stay like that.....if he was my sim. That was horrible!!!! I always make my sims a second outfit and dress them in it if I hate the EA pick one.

@mikezumi Love Hob! He is gorgeous, but, not make me nervous gorgeous since he has cute messy hair! :) I'm with @emorrill, would love to see him on the exchange. I have a teen in another save that needs a gorgeous boyfriend. I was lazy and let her hook up with a homeless kid and then had to fix him up in CAS and put him in a house so at least he looked halfway decent and had a place to live. :wink:

@king_of_simcity7 the rest of your RH pics look just awesome. I've got one somewhere that has a rainbow over the city, will try to find it. And, here it is.

29987300983_fa09f9fe74_c.jpg

@Charlottesmom Love the expressions on Vlad's face as he talks with Erika. The one that is just before they sit on the bench, strikes me the most. He looks like he is thinking, why did I start this. :)Thornton needs to man up! Poor Conner!

@praatl That is a pretty name for the new sim.
  • Options
    AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2017
    for my sims 3 run: there was basically a weird situation where my sim had a ghost self, and a zombie self during one full moon.
    how, i dont know but it was strange, i mean she did die once... i kept the tombstone ...
    well the game is bonkers and whacky things happen all the time. specially the ghost and zombie won't go away and freak my sim out.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    WHAT!?

HOW did I NOT know about moviemakercheatsenabled true ???

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Oh boy.........

don't feel bad I didn't know about it either.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2017
    @emorrill I have always hated the Mad Scientist outfit! Not that it matters much now because my sims never have jobs ;) Glad you fixed up Sam as we could not mar his handsomeness with that crazy hair LOL
    Although I am happy to share most sims, I am sorry that Hob will not be one of them :( It's only because I don't share Jensen and he has some of Jensen's genetics in him. I hope you understand. But thanks for the compliment :)

@king_of_simcity7 To be truthful, I have no idea where the cake is from. I was buying a birthday for one of my sims a couple of saves ago and saw this. It had a folder in the corner so it might be CC. Thanks :) The beach looks beautiful in that light! :)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :) Herry and Larkin both got Jensen's eyes :) One of them has Jensen's nose and the other has Arsala's but both have Arsala's face shape.

@Charlottesmom Awwww Poor Thornton! He couldn't even approach her :(
    Great cover story for Vlad!
    Breaking bread together is definitely a step in the right direction for a friendship ;)
    Erika and Connor have the hots for each other! Not in your plan I suspect?
    Holly is a nice sim so I am sure Kate felt fine with her :)
    Vlad and Thornton's plan is shaping up!
    Great update and random pics :D That raccoon has been overeating! LOL Poor Connor must have got dumped :(

@praatl Congrats on getting a girl - Arielle is a pretty name :) Congrats also on getting a dog :)

@emorril I knew about moviemakercheats long ago but could never use it until recently because my game was only patched as far as Ambitions. It's handy but not brilliant.

@bekkasan Wow! I got one of those gnomes a long time ago when my sims were travelling. I also won't buy them in buydebug, preferring to get them naturally. Your collection room looks great :)
    Thanks for the compliment on Hob but, like I said to emorrill, I won't be sharing him because he has some of Jensen's genetics and I don't share Jensen. Sorry :(
    Love the pic with the rainbow <3

@Aomi It sounds like your sim has clones running around. Clones generated by the game can cause save corruption. They usually occur when you place your sim in a town using the household with house from the library. It is always safer to put the house in town first and then add the sim to it.

@MamaSimTee Sorry I corrected my statement because I realized it might not have been your sim I saw. I saw the first item in the household section of the exchange. Let me know your old forum name and I will search you out that way. Thanks :)

• Options
    praatlpraatl Posts: 27 Member
    @Charlottesmom i love the story line! it's so interesting!! :)
    @Mikezumi thank you! :) ive been reading your storyline too, so many kids!! Hob is super good looking! must be a handful
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Mikezumi it's the same as my forum name. :smile:
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @praatl Thank you :) and yes it is a handful. Each sim day gets crazier and crazier LOL

@MamaSimTee I found you and I found your simself! She looks great :) Next time I go to the old forum and am signed in I will send you a friend request.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »
    @Cadh2000 To avoid the bedtime story scenario that @Karritz described just select the child and click on their bed manually to tell them to sleep, that way they don't ask for a story but just go to bed directly.

This works if the child doesn't get out of bed and start wandering around asking everyone for a bedtime story. In some games the child simply ignore ALL commands to go to bed. You have to keep checking that the child is still in bed and sleeping. It isn't good enough to just tell the child to go to bed once. Sometimes that might work but it often doesn't.

O.o
    I can honestly say I have never had that happen...
    Is it perhaps a trait thing where they are scared to go to sleep by themselves?

I have no idea. I think it is the game trying to make things harder when the household has several children in it. It seems to try to keep them all wandering around all night asking for bedtime stories. If you have only one or two children it isn't quite so bad. And it doesn't happen in every game but it happens often enough to be really annoying.

Its the game's idea of realism. When has a child EVER gone straight to bed and not gotten up 20 times asking for a glass of water, or a bedtime story, or need to use the bathroom? :D:D:D

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , ONE more post and you're at 13,000!!! :o
  • Options
    Last day of the weekend thankfully! Every day is kinda tough with such a big family but weekends are hellacious! This day was going to particularly hard because Hob was graduating.
    After breakfast I sent Meggy to play hopscotch as she had a wish to play and it never hurts to get at least one out of the way ;)
    ftlav4.jpg
    Daw was due to age up so I decided it would be easier to attend Hob's graduation without worrying about a toddler.
    2a6wg0x.jpg
    Although no-one celebrated the birthday, Jensen and Nathaniel stopped their flirting to look on from a distance :) Look at the pride on Jensen and Nathaniel's faces <3
    o0wj9u.jpg
    The Graduation pics are not the best but I find it difficult when they are heading into the Town Hall because of the columns and the sheer size of it.
    2nr0l6q.jpg
    2872jyw.jpg
    Hob graduated valedictorian and was voted most likely to become a rock star :D
    3vdiw.jpg
    Hob and his dads get together for a celebratory pic - not that any of them look excited LOL
    1zfpy1j.jpg

Another update on the big event of the afternoon coming up a bit later :D
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -- Thanks!

@lanlyn -- Thanks! I can't wait to see what Jason looks like as a child, but alas, I have to wait a while for that, haha. (I don't want to cheat and do a sneak peek).
    A no nose-picking mod? Haven't heard of that one! I swear they have a mod for anything now, lol.

@bekkasan -- I know! Even with the subtle changes in their coats and spots, I don't even remember who is which, haha. The colored collars are a must.

@TadOlson -- Thanks. :)

@Charlottesmom -- Thanks! I've always loved the name Dice for a Dalmatian. I book I read as a kid featured one with that name.
    And well, if you approve, Connor shall keep that hair! ;)

@mycami21 -- Thanks!
    I'm really enjoying the toddler stage so far... but mostly because I went from Sims 1 right to Sims 3, and am not used to having all these different life stages around my game! lol

@MinkFur -- Beautiful horse! I love Clydesdales.
    Penelope has started taking lessons and may buy her own horse one of these days. Just want to install that 'horses don't go home' mod first, I think, because I want to keep it at the training stables; no room on my home lot! lol

@Charlottesmom -- Your Connor seems much more the playboy than mine! Haha. Mine has the eternally faithful moodlet. Penelope doesn't; she briefly dated Gary Clyde in university (though I think Gary was more into her than she was into him), had to break up with him to date Connor haha when she got back home. So she has the cheater reputation. Darn it.
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    @MinkFur -- Beautiful horse! I love Clydesdales.
    Penelope has started taking lessons and may buy her own horse one of these days. Just want to install that 'horses don't go home' mod first, I think, because I want to keep it at the training stables; no room on my home lot! lol
    That's what i did too! @OriginalMara. A little tip, I made the 'stables' from the training grounds/on the training grounds, because you can't keep horses at the equestrian center.
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -I just have to dig out the disk and try it out.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @MinkFur -Great picture!
    @cwaddell -I do that if I've fallen way behind on the thread.
    @lanlyn -I got that Mod for starting in a new game so I don't get spammed with the tourists and paparazzi right awat before tuning my Mods.Great update!
    @Karritz -I usually get the flu in the summer.That heat wave sounds awful.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.That's a CC burglar alarm from TSR.Great update!
    @emorrill -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @praatl -Great update!
    @Cadh2000 -I would use cheats for some things though I like to avoid them whenever possible.
    @bekkasan -Great pictures!
    @Aomi -Hi there!That sounds like a corrupted save.I had a few get corrupted from social workers taking children away.
    @MamaSimTee -Your sim looks like a great addition to any town.
    @originalMara -I've been into Notchcliffs again to build on city hall.
    Gibsons-Fall-1867.
    The Town of Gibsons was forced to fence off Civic Plaza due to the buildings threatening to collapse.
    31715561150_9f2cb0b584_c.jpg
    The town finally evacuated the buildings and demolished them to move city hall to the new building which is a newly built library.
    32090884985_7434021ab4_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    After the graduation, I sent Hamon and Daw fishing. Daw had a wish to learning the fishing skill and I noticed that Hamon had no fishing skills, which is unusual for my sims. He must not have rolled a wish like the others. While their relationship level was building up while fishing, Hamon rolled a wish to be Daw's BF :)
    15qr9j4.jpg
    I went into map view and invited Marlon over and saw that Juliana was at the park and Lucas was alone at home. I sent Jackin to the park to be with his fiance and I opened Lucas' home and teleported Meggy there to spend time with him. I had a lot of work to do with Hob and was trying to thin the crowd a little ;)
    23i9w06.jpg
    Because the house has been crazy, it's been a few days since Hob had seen Marlon. They had been chatting by phone on a daily basis but it's not the same. There was also the problem that Marlon aged up 2 days before Hob and it would be pointless them getting together if they can't flirt ;) Hob looks very happy to see his love <3
    6ifi9h.jpg
    As you can see, Marlon aged up beautifully <3 His eyes are Jason's and he gets his skin colouring and pudgy nose from Hailey Shepherd, his mother.
    2n1z69c.jpg
    ehhdsk.jpg
    My work is done! :D
    2vboqrc.jpg
    I had Hob send Marlon home and had him follow him. As soon as Hob made it safely into the house, I added him to Marlon's house. I got a pop-up a few hours later that they had tied to knot :D
    2v01ppx.jpg
    When I checked in on Meggy, she had either scared Hailey (childish trait) or Hailey was scared at what her teen son and girlfriend had been doing before she got home ;)
    1zyv9td.jpg
    Except for his colouring, Lucas is a Jason clone, therefore perfect <3
    k3ng9i.jpg
    Although I didn't get pics of Jackin and Juliana together I know from his thumbnail that they were flirting up a storm. Perhaps she left the park because Jackin made his way home and had a game with Herry.
    2rhvjas.jpg
    Because Nathaniel wanted to up his logic level, I had to keep Jensen amused so I had him play with Meggy when she came home.
    epi0yh.jpg
    Larkin would not stop breaking boards and it was driving me insane so I had him keep Nathaniel company. Nathaniel's baby bump is showing :)
    3469l6o.jpg
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    edited January 2017
    Not too much happened in my game. Before I get to my main story I just want to briefly explain what happened in another game that I didn't save as I connected it to my actual save.

My sim decided to visit the Andrews household. As he's walking onto their porch Buster Clavell is following right behind. Before my sim gets to the door, Victoria Andrews comes out and just starts kissing up a storm with Buster right there on the porch. Just right then and there. No warnings whatsoever. Beau rushes outside understandably upset, but neither of them seem to care. Once they finish Victoria tried flirting with Beau, but that of course didn't go well. As for Buster, he just left followed by my sim.
    The same thing happened with Molly French and Fiona Mclrish a few sim days later. Right infront of the hospital, just started kissing.

As I mentioned above I didn't save that game because I was just messing around with my sim. In my actual save I decided to just play the Sunset Valley premades since I never give them any real attention. My intention was to pair up Jamie Jolina and Conner Frio but I wanted to bring the other couples from mentioned above over to this save just to see what could happen. So I started with the Single Moms household and pairing Molly and Fiona up didn't even need any effort lol.
    But trying to get Victoria and Buster together in this save was really difficult. They were attracted to eachother when they met but refused to cheat on their spouses until after a long while, and by that point both Beau and Bessie were extremely angry with them. I left them at that, but Victoria and Buster now have a daughter named Rene I think.

When I finally got to the household I wanted to start with, Jamie Jolina, I found her and Thornton Wolff having a juiced kiss. So I decided to make a situation out of that and have him get her pregnant and blame it on the juice. When Jamie found out she called Thornton over and he wasn't happy, and they got into an argument. They didn't speak whatsoever during her pregnancy except for one phone call and when it was time for the baby to be born, Thornton rushed to the hospital to be with her then took her home. They now have a son named Matt.
    Thornton didn't seem to care too much that they had a son but he did look at Matt once like "Ew, I made that?". Should've taken a picture. :D

Jamie also adopted a kitten from Jared Frio but other than that nothing else happened.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    As Hamon and Daw had filled a few fishing wishes, I had them stop fishing and left them to do whatever they wanted. When I checked on them a bit later, I could see they were getting on very well :D
    qoizbm.jpg
    Jackin is a bookworm as well as athletic. Although he exercises a lot, the bookworm trait wins out most of the time. I got a laugh from Larkin and Hamon's faces while they played video games LOL
    316m780.jpg
    25aizhy.jpg
    While the family slept, I checked on the gnomes. The teen one cracks me up :D
    s2eblk.jpg
    This is what happens when sims take things into their own hands! I would never have timed the baby so that it came while the kids were getting ready for school!
    2v1tgk9.jpg
    Since the kids were at school, Nathaniel was in labor and Jensen was gardening and tending the chickens, I had nothing better to do than look around. The last Graduation Gnome must have died after I took their picture in the night :(
    2yvjggl.jpg
    I love the joyful expression they have just before the baby arrives :)
    rhvqeg.jpg
    Welcome Ibb (Brave, Clumsy)
    eb4upx.jpg
    She has Jensen's eyes, but that pudgy little nose definitely comes from Nathaniel :)
    2wp1h1f.jpg
    vy8g44.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    starting about the 2nd part page 1047

@TadOlson Great update. I'm such a night owl that I would never go to bed as early as your sims do. (Unless I'm having one of my bad days and not feeling well)
    I'm glad that they discovered that some of the buildings were about ready to collapse in The Town of Gibsons before someone was hurt.

@MinkFur That is a very cool looking horse.

@Charlottesmom This is the first time that I have had a sim get so sick.
    I ended up getting rid of the beehives because no matter what I did the bees stayed angry and attacked.
    I really enjoyed your update. Can't wait to see what happens next. It really sounds like Thornton wants to be a part of Kate and Erika's lives. I just hope that Erika doesn't fall for Vlad before Thorton makes his move.

@lanlyn I like what you did to the house. Very cute pictures of August and Julius together.
    If I tried playing soccer IRL I would probably fall on my bottom.

@emorrill I too hate the standard mad scientist hair/garb. Love the makeover you did to Sam.

@Mikezumi Hob is majorly handsome... with a capitol handsome!!! I always did love his eyes.
    I would say that Daw is a cute child but I feel like I'm a broken record. All of your sim's children are beautiful. Congrats to Hob for being valedictorian and most likely to be a Rock Star plus the engagement and (Later) wedding.
    I've had sims become obsessed with the board breaker before as well. The only good thing is all of the gems that start gathering on the ground when they break a lot of space rocks.
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    mycami21 wrote: »
    @Cadh2000 The new puppy pics are cute. Patrick became a cute 'real sim' child. I've played sims with the rebellious trait before. It can make things a little more interesting but, I never really had any problems with it.
    So sorry to hear you were still fighting a migraine I hope it's better today.
    Your story sounds great so far.

I can give you links to the short story collection I've done up so far if you want.
    @mycami21 Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am actually tempted to play Cluedo again. I have no idea why it is called Clue where you live though?

Until you guys started talking about it I'd never even heard of the name "Cluedo", but I've played "Clue" many times over the years. :p

I would love to have the link to the story collection.
    Until I did a search for it today (it's after midnight here so I guess it should be yesterday now) I hadn't heard of Cluedo either. It's interesting the things we can learn. :)

@OriginalMara When I switched from playing 2 to playing 3 I also had to get a little use to the life stages. I love the fact that you can actually see what the babies need instead of always having to guess.

Daily Deal Thread

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

My Studio
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I love the cute pout on Ibb's face.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    vy8g44.jpg

It's 1am here.. Time for bed. Goodnight eveyone.
    Daily Deal Thread

My Studio
  • Options
    @mycami21 Thanks for the sweet comments :D I do love the kids in my games but I also love seeing other people's kids .... I guess I have the family oriented trait like my simself :p I really can't wait to see what Eda's child looks like as I got a pop up that she is expecting and I hoping that Hob will also produce kids with Marlon. As a parting gift when he aged up I gave him the Family Oriented trait just to help things along a little ;)
    Hob's eyes are thanks to C*id. I think that sim will be featuring as a partner in some of my future saves :)
    You must be on the West Coast because I keep track of the time there because I lived in Oregon for 14 years before moving back to Australia and my son keeps in touch with his school friends so we need to know the time.
    Goodnight :) Of course, it will be morning by the time you see this ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top