Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @mycami21 , this picture is so funny! It looks like one of the terracota soldiers decided to get off their horse and sleep a little.
    mycami21 wrote: »
    31943092341_aae850ef7e.jpg

@emorrill , the piano lessons pictures are so lovely!
    LOL, the name Ross didn't remind me of Ross Geller, but now it does! I will rename and edit that Sim to look like Ross, if you don't mind your simself having a relationship with him!

@coco , I didn't expect that choice of person to use the elixir on, but it's a great idea!

@Mikezumi and everyone else who was commenting on this - I think it makes no sense for the name Cyd, spelled as it is in game to be censored. It makes even less sense if the reason is that it can be a slang word for acid, because "acid" itself isn't censored.
    Hamon is a cutie and his eyes are really enormous. I love Eda's painting!
    ... Wow, Eda is about to get married and have a baby. You go through generations so fast! How rude of Zac to critique the gnome family. :smiley:

@Cadh20000 , I wonder why the classmates were thinking about Karen. There is nothing unusual about her in that picture!

@Charlottesmom , Vlad's job does border on stalking. I know that in your story he's a good guy, but I would get a heart attack if I suddenly saw his face outside my window!

@KayosCatalyst , I love the unusual hair colour you gave your Sims!

@king_of_simcity7 , I love the pictures of Roaring Heights, especially the last one!

@lanlyn , I love the wedding pictures, especially Emma raking leaves in her wedding dress and Emad magically cleaning up the mess. Even an evil Sim can sometimes do something nice!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2017
    @wendyyi1 They do in that they all have Jensen's eyes. Apart from the eyes, Larkin and Herry mostly resemble their mother, Arsala. Jackin's mouth is definitely from Eddy :)
    I think I tried too soon but all's good because both boys want her so it is probably better it wasn't accepted. It will give me a chance to see who suits her best :)

@king_of_simcity7 He doesn't need that LTR - it's normal for a teen to strike out every now and then ;) He has plenty of time as he just turned teen the day before. My kids actually have tons of points as I meet nearly all of their wishes :D Thanks for the comment :)
    Carla looks lovely in her dress! The new sims are cute - did you make them specially for the girls?

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't think Eda is pregnant. All parents roll a wish to have a grandchild when their kids marry - or at least in my saves. She did get married pretty quickly though :)
    I agree that it's silly to censor that word since acid isn't :|
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks I do like Carla's new dress :smile: Those Sims are not made for the girls as such, more to throw in more complications into the story line. Carla and Amber would be grossed out by them lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Mikezumi You're good at catching great expressions on your sims' faces. Eda's after the meal. Hamon's before he aged to child. BTW, he's another handsome little boy. ...Love all your sims' neat paintings. ...So Arsala made an appearance, did she? Glad she didn't cause any trouble. ...Jensen's offspring are all good-looking, but they each seem to have their own unique faces even with the resemblances. That's neat.

...Gnomes are fun to watch, aren't they? Very appealing for some reason. ...That's amazing that Nathaniel instigated a Try for Baby and succeeded! Sneaky bugger! He obviously wants to stick around: "You need a baby daddy, Jensen? Look no further! I'm your guy!" LOL ...Wow! All those teen romances! You must be one busy lady watching all those boys. ...Lovely screenshots of the park area.

@Hemera123 Poor Keagan. I don't think Iliana ever gave him a chance. She must have thought having an affair was exciting, but sure didn't want to give up all Dustin's money, did she? But Keagan has a good friend in Gunther. I can understand why Keagan wanted to quit his job though. Ilias needs him.

@king_of_simcity7 Well, it looks like you were right about Anna. Sorry for Ashley. ...Great pics of Roaring Heights. Love that world. ...In the US, Cluedo is just called Clue. My sister and I loved that game. We even made our own version of it, with different character cards. ...I like your two new sims. Different personalities. ...Carla looks good in her new dress--with the sunset as background.

@PalmArrow Aww, Becky has Connor now! ...Neat idea to make the fire department a gym instead. ...I love that Old Village! ...Hera looks pretty in that pale blue blouse you have on her. Piers is a scientist in my game too.

@Charlottesmom Grandma Elizabeth going after Thornton! I kind of like that! Thornton is having regrets now, sure, but he did abandon Erika and Kate. ...LOL at the "evil genie." After playing Emad for so long, I have a soft spot for Evil Genies! ...Always love the pics of Kate and Riley together. ...I was happy that Thornton included Erika in his wishes to rectify the mess he helped create--not just for Kate's sake. Loved that picture of Erica. She was so young when she got involved with Thornton. Too young! That's my 2-cents anyway. LOL

@emorrill I often think of sims and other game characters as little souls in different worlds. And somewhere beyond us humans, there's probably a Great Gamer that we drive insane with our own sim-like craziness! LOL ...I'm glad you liked the Emma-Sam updates. ...No, I don't use any posing mods. I don't have anything against them; I've just never gotten into doing that. Not yet anyway! ...RE: Is Emma pregnant? Well, we shall see.

@OriginalMara Beautiful Dalmatians! And cute pics of Jason. With his parents too. ...That nose picking! I put in a mod to stop that animation because in RL I would be wiping their noses with tissue and teaching them not to do it.

@texansky Another neat update on all the simselves and townies. Lots of different interests developing in your game. ...Tamsie is a cute little pup. ...Loved the pics of Craven with his animals!

@mycami21 Congrats on Katrina's pregnancy. I like how you have them doing so many different activities too. I need to do more glass blowing.
    @wendyyi1 Thanks for explaining your game (again?). It really does sound interesting. I think it would be fun to try.

@Cadh20000 Loved your puppies! And the pics of the twins. ...The Imaginary Friend screenshots were great. ...Hope you feel better soon.
    @elanorbreton I liked your festival pictures.
    _____

Random shots of townie pets. I lightened the first two pics because they were so dark.

I happened to see Pounce running along the road at night.
    1_BFeO3jiRRmRaakhBRVE7Nt8tZnqlSw-j1EL20xqe00VaS7o6W7X9xkX7uL1vHzh7Yj7orQd2A=w1600-h896-no

This cat makes me laugh!
    K37FR4FU8sjxNoY9OPmwldA_ClLsKbhqNUEdK2jDStXd2Oa-AVsEwyc4ZZzWWSJjzBXC1Y_I2xY=w1600-h896-no

These next three pics of Taffy were taken at a party at the Burns' house. Silly dog! Alice Burns was cooking and she threw him a morsel. He must have been begging.
    PQ0FL7NafmsHGATHvYOMI0-NGvLt3DYYx3f5uaJzFVCBvokfW-vL68f-sramFF1BHH0D2QUVlXkbemlCnnDJa7_ShsIIcCYyete_GSNNua0DUEae8bacp7NF9XH7vJPNnY-3aFxahWTfAIiOVwwqgsxcQVh4D4pQcmWQ1hFX6UKmDM7-U-GxTkQoGuz5O3rYLzu3QgBAyjZO9Stwu6AGVyCAbSb9jjfZEPajCGQQp8Or8wIDli95VFFU1t1V6kauhrQKwfCXzctiFVcnW_wcKA9VuOVB1mLzsBFeHlmzBZpSw1c-oZsk2de-HBM332pcpRR-Mk6YHo3HwrzjkVLHU0u63-XVNEK74977RVNsIJkfoePGVVKMnpWJ85xgXE_nKO7rfumh5sNR8sggc5Wp1Jvl2546HojkBG1roWeNs65Sq_8g1BLQA8cVWs4K3yAd_J7J6fcjlKU0ar9s59sU0__WsKlKCjA5nVPadk1LQ_3IZ5gy03rRBm8BtnPg1dHDD8_3dY9fdraE7V2DUiZLOypdQuBpQCrlXgFO4DDbUvCRkz0GZawOp0wp5Klqv6bo121DhuxUU1Si_j6ZvviTx39WMMWEISktxK8NBS8TJQYGFujjuNDlvw=w1600-h896-no

Love his expression here!
    SH9mWuyVkOJkDtsfvxBFa5h9FoQHIepyLua0lhWYJ8hW4Na-tPOA8MSLLf-cxEbhlflimsb64au9et50dow_Nsu6KylX-NWqvTEicOoW2UV_JHpuOW0RNIgGQFAyizYkLazwuW7wCR55hplX_rDeQ6I0sp1nzfCe-EdhFJTCkxfNgaLHLIBaM8ezOictOBMOZ1tEW4G5pj57YMRfTkP_pIvaVXGUbi4_pIqczyk1VaVWP_IuQRPutZQvzSdIx6IyyP88k2fDGLqje6bXTXH2gobm26SQVD65MOPiJymg058ZTlUaQsHd0LYlBUgTB3578mXG1wcHYQ1pqXx6tdhccTDDl-Whd4c40YT5_Dq7_Cc5LQg9Melc-5ztdPr_w_TiRMj4PrhcbrI66-X5qF-kpFuMf9YBcWskKUvGl83DpFOAwEP1FNmUT4_I65B4Hz5g9kEvTyuXLTKBQ_kJQJZUfvmVqgrU21ZbxgbnwXmarnnZrrRlo3psbe_pghhar-LPRypjzbGHA12SREtP6Lflm5cU2p1-hV7speUd5wodHtMw3c9mFybjXEwU6EBvCxHU62Qt_1di6sIwcRzh4D7jVnhhMkf5nDfa5V9ZB55kjiCHC4Y0hC0DWA=w1600-h896-no

Taffy claimed the couch for a nap, so Hemera played her video game from the dining room table. Taffy has the Lazy trait, BTW.
    IEb_wO41-3UhLmhZnJOHkShaGV10oBrhNhWZc6GOLibLowLKAkKU6QnUVR16iHRlsS1jjZ9s_mApcowk49qjpImn06pkADwupP_ChvMGsym8TuxvMGi3ZClqc4VJQnqohhNLlSAijpniqJcJvEe9yJ7WXdaHj79D8Jhlq033nxKlZUz1Ok0PU2m5j8BM5dWGYWao42QEKLpM7n3525fAXHIPjuIYE6Y_UxhAsMpfBLIJPx18WbTK0RW22NtQCfkiiTkKw5tK4gAVbjnrNhlgK5mQw7FJu_BwbyTbfymMgzoz5rJ48v8jCnokdUPVnJzViuErKbVZSwfH1MjwkFy64751OGhn4bq3dOwkNDw7UfiCSGNnYQ53DvEwAJbSolC2hUtMeRBIlinMkKtNmxPez7LF4APozGbuC3pZThic3W_F6oTzk1Gd_cOFA1JMi9cgcjfFsqjAhw5YmmyClNaHZlnM8al9eNWBHZrHe9QbTs2NC8TDPtSlkj3-Hne6MG0Qd9xwbfnTo4jqMDCxteIzusKRc15L1xsKVUa8sAmeJEsjfdcMERmK0sBx4U5mBNkzsbpf-hoXgqbTsaugEHBKQ7X6Tkc6hkyLAP1eUKn4rw-kOjTJ233VwQ=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the feedback and nice pictures of the dogs :smile:

I haven't played Cluedo in years but i heard there was a modern version with celebrities instead. I used to always be Colonel Mustard :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 Complications in story lines are always fun! :D

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) If you knew how many times my finger hit the P key trying for the best possible expressions, you would wonder how I ever get through a sim day LOL I am really loving how the kids are turning out - some of them are not what I would consider good looking but they have "something" about them that makes them super charming to me :) Many of the kids got Jensen's eyes which are quite small and, because the partners have had much bigger face areas, I am seeing faces that I would not have created myself. I won't lie, the game is borderline stressful but in a good way. A sim day takes well over 2 hours trying to ensure that everyone is happy and getting as many wishes filled as possible. Nathaniel really threw a spanner in the works as I was going to move him out once Daw was skilled but he had other ideas LOL
    The gnomes are fascinating because I only recently installed Generations so seeing babies and deaths is totally new :)
    Your first 2 pics are not showing for me, which is a pity because I love Pounce and cats in general :(
    Taffy looks so satisfied with her chew toy!
    Great pics! I hope you can fix the cat ones for me :)

Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I am good at mastering complicated story lines ;) Someone actually posted in one of my threads saying the Sims is 'wacky' as a joke and I actually love that word to describe The Sims.

I think that everyone has played 'wacky' once or twice :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Awwww, sweet Nathaniel. Welcome to Daw. He looks a lot like Jensen around the nose and and mouth. Congrats to Eda and Zac.
    yeah!! Nathaniel gets to stay a bit longer. I love having gnomes around except when they turn the tv or radio on in the middle of the night! I've had a few baby gnomes and a few die. I just got my first winter gnome in one of my games. I think Herry and Larkin are cute. I hope the new baby is a girl. Would like to see how the genetics roll that way with those two.

@emorrill The video was pretty cool and I know I've had my Sims look at me like they are saying 'I can't believe you just made me do that'. I'm the type of player that keeps a close eye on them and no way do they have full autonomy.

@lanlyn What a beautiful wedding! The reception looked like it was tons of fun too. Lovely pics of the bride and groom dancing. Your top two pics of the pets are missing for me :(

@Cadh20000 I'm sorry you were not able to get into the game and play some. It sounds like you have a good plan for your sims. Have you checked out Nraas site for their tips on trouble shooting loading issues? http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Tips+For+Better+Game+Performance I make sure that I keep my save file down to just the current ones I'm playing and store the others on desktop in a folder. I keep my screenshot folder clear also after each gameplay. I've removed my dcbackup to desktop folder except for ccmerged and keep the dccachetmp files cleaned out so they don't load. I do save cleaner when it seems to start taking longer, except I don't use the program. I used the tutorial on Nraas and learned to clean them myself so I don't have to keep putting pics in the sims inventory to save them. I also delete the featured items folder anytime I actually play connected to internet...which is rare. My older games can still take awhile to load, but this helps until I can't bear it and move them to a new town via porter.

@OriginalMara Love the dog pics. I would have to color code them too! I like the longer life span as well.

@texansky Great update. Love the pics of craven and the critters.

@mycami21 Fantastic news for Gerold and Katrina.

@king_of_simcity7 Love the pic of Carla not being impressed and the new dress is HOT. :)

• Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I love having Carla try out the best dresses! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Some more pictures from Roaring Heights :smile:

15875458_1864717740477576_3212575433165884789_o.jpg?oh=61c4a9b08c688a70688760fde9eeb9f2&oe=58E6DB64

15895725_1864717800477570_341313831724641803_o.jpg?oh=8edaa3ee201ef208059ada49d4d4fbe2&oe=591E7F85

15972508_1864717693810914_4349131952053729465_o.jpg?oh=0b259413f4fd215a71fa3262f33309c3&oe=58E5892E

15875015_1864717793810904_8319966490232855582_o.jpg?oh=df50eb15f490d66cf38bc968f1b41e1d&oe=58D6BA2A

15875603_1864717970477553_7533550888887568394_o.jpg?oh=1becc806f84f6c8271e20ab4a7693d9a&oe=58DA5EB6

15974865_1864717973810886_391048407382425663_o.jpg?oh=60ce18a7ebbcbabbd96aff1bc5d386b8&oe=58D89E56

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Mikezumi It's this pic:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Jensen got his notice. Jensen's lips are smiling but his eyes show his disbelief that I am making him go through another pregnancy LOL
    r6ztqa.jpg
    @emorrill Thanks :) You probably can't tell through his five o'clock shadow, but Jensen has the tiniest chin dimple thanks to your link :D

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    Now posting videos. This is what happened in my Sims game today: video
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2017
    emorrill wrote: »
    @jillbg You and me both sista! ;) How's life going? Miss seeing you.

Life's crazy at the moment, I'm working in two high schools, and commuting is slowly kiling me! Plus having 3 different levels = work work work. And I'm not talking Rihanna or whoever it is singing... :#

I'm mostly reading the forum posts, liking and awesomeing, but there are some of you I follow avidly and I'm enjoying your story, your gameplay is fun! :) Poor Sam, he's just like Taïga who also can see death... :o

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @moonlight_shines -Hi there!That sounds like a fun session.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @wolfkomoki1 -I've had to turn free will down or sims do silly things like trying to cook on a stove with no cooking skills.
    @lanlyn -I found a Mod at Simsasylum that stops tourists and paparazzi.I'd use that if the game is coninuing to spawn paparazzi in that town.Great update!I love adding pets to some households.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!I've got RCT2 and should try installing it on my computer.
    @KevinL5275 -Great update!
    @coco -I didn't make enough alternatives to the drab presets of that flooring and it's a free flooring which is the only one poor sims can afford.Great update!
    @Cadh20000 -They caused problems until I got a few Mod to fix bathing pets and one to get rid of fleas when sims didn't have a house after just arriving in town.Great update!
    @DustySoul -Hi there!I used to get bored quickly until I managed to Mod my game out so I could play in a TS2 rotational style and have TS2's story progression.
    @victoriae350 -Hi there!Thanks for your comment.
    @emorrill -It would be fine to not comment on everything and to give general comments if you fall behind.
    @Simfan923 -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -Great work on setting up the town!Great update!
    @Hemera123 -That's why slob is a survival trait for my games.
    @mycami21 -It's the same for me because my internet got too slow and kept cutting out for the past few days.I love using smaller pictures to speed the thread up and still have them big enough to be able to see them.Great update!
    @OriginalMara -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @puddinroy -I've had to start over with legacies when the game glitched out.
    @Karritz -I've had bad internet for the past few days.
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    @imdragonit -Thanks for your comment.I love sharing here and enjoy seeing your updates.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!
    @wendyyi1 -Great update!
    @justdancerebecca -Great update!
    @praatl -Hi there!That sounds like fun.I've had twins born to one of my families in a legacy.
    @elanorbreton -Hi there!
    @MamaSimTee -Hi there!
    @chevronfox -Great update!
    @aricarai -Thanks for your comment.
    @jillbg -It's awful to have so much commuting to get to work.
    Here's my update below.
    Gibsons-Fall-1867.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early it was still dark on that first fall morning.
    32001896006_9d5b347cdf.jpg
    They both started getting ready for the day quickly after getting up from a full moon.
    32001890486_edbb2a5275.jpg
    They both started studying and working on skills after chores got done.
    32040850205_51b05bbb3d.jpg
    They both worked on their stories for a while before it was time to get ready for work.
    31230967803_215a8c7864.jpg
    They both left for work by 3PM and got home at 7PM when they got ready for bed.
    31230959113_16c8ea3f81.jpg
    The Olsons were getting into bed by 8:30 in the evening.
    31199948084_7ae545a6ec.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @lanlyn , I erased all your feedback on my last post by mistake! :s
  • Options
    @victoriae350 Just watched your video and enjoyed it :smile: You built a nice house and your game didn't seem to lag too badly. I have had that in some of my heavier saves. I have subscribed to you :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment :smile: I would recommend RCT2. Good pictures as well and nice to see a horse :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    edited January 2017
    My sim went riding (practiced jumping actually but *shrugs*) today with his horse, named Stone :)
    S0hBTc7.png
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Anyway some more pictures from me:
    15896153_1864545793828104_4816553492860341460_o.jpg?oh=1c8dc8a78ca8ac7408239fec42cce737&oe=58E657C6

15895706_1864545817161435_3081220028724304236_o.jpg?oh=892fdc3a337358cdc5e7e2a3166a2b48&oe=59220D40

I was originally only going to get one picture of my Sims coming home but that turned into eight pictures :blush:

Love all your pictures of Roaring Heights. They do remind me of Ft Lauderdale - Miami , Miami Beach and South Beach. Great shots.
  • Options
    @MinkFur Nice picture of your Sim on a horse :smile:

@cwaddell Thanks for the feedback :smile: Roaring Heights is said to be based on Miami and one of the only time where they really did manage to make a Sims works as much like the real place as much as possible. Although I haven't been to Miami before I can see that Roaring Heights follows it with the islands. One island seems to represent Miami Beach will the larger one in the middle resembles Miami City and a few other islands are included as well. The Art Deco build and buy mode items as well as the shells and rabbit holes are excellent as well :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @cwaddell I make the time to keep up. I enjoy sharing my pics but, equally, I enjoy seeing and getting to know the sims of my friends. I still remember the names and faces of many of my friends' sims on the old Sims3 forum.
    I can see lots of fun was had on that uni visit! :D
    My memory must be going - I can barely remember the names of my own sims, and sometimes I don't. :)

There was a lot of drudgery and hard work too but thought those pictures would be too boring and repetitive.

@cwaddell Nice University pictures and from Starlight Shores :smile: I love Grace's hair
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @cwaddell I enjoyed Grace's time at Uni. She certainly had a super time. Look forward to more with her. Love the pic with the sun streaming across the water.
    mycami21 wrote: »
    @cwaddell Your new story sounds interesting. I can't wait to hear more about Grace's "adventures"
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @cwaddell -Great update!

Thank you all.

coco wrote: »
    @cwaddell I find it hard to keep up with commenting too. I usually just comment on a couple pages and then post my own update or take a break. I'm a bit slack during the week so I make sure to do at least one big commenting post so I don't feel bad.
    It looks like Grace is doing well at Uni. I enjoyed her purple themed clothes. Nicole looks a bit grossed out lol. Jeffry is very nice, I'm glad they could still be good friends :blush:
    I must confess I mostly just look at the pictures. If they look good or interesting then I'll read the verbiage. Then I will keep a look out for updates to those games/stories. Sometimes if I make the time I will then comment but mostly I just give out likes and awesomes. I wish they still had the LOL category. (Your updates are both visually pleasing and have interesting story, even if I don't comment on an update. :) )

Thanks for the comment. I kind of wish I had brought Jeffery into the household but maybe I'll do that in another game in the future.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    MinkFur wrote: »
    My sim went riding (practiced jumping actually but *shrugs*) today with his horse, named Stone :)
    S0hBTc7.png
    Good picture. What breed is your horse, Clydesdale? He looks very handsome.
  • Options
    ... I get a Charlie Sheen vibe from Herry :)
    Herry
    wquetu.jpg

I totally see it. Great looking sims, BTW.
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    @cwaddell Thank you, and yes he is a clydesdale! I got him from here . I already have lots of grandkids and children for him in game, LOL!
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I have no idea where I left off but will start at the top of 1042:

@mycami21 , Those dry rations never sounded to great..blech!
    **Looks like he'll be nice and safe sleeping among the Warrior guys. :)
    **Glad Gerold is home, I love baby fairies!
    **Poor Gerold getting attacked by the bees!
    **It's funny how some Sims barf their brains out, I only had one who didn't get sick at all.

@Mikezumi , You have way more patience than me, I lose interest after a generation or so. Eddy is a great one to choose to have as a dad!
    **Do you have the traveler mod?
    **Jensen looks a bit psycho in that picture! :o Kind like "if you make me have one more child I'm going to GET you!"
    **Eda makes a lovely young adult!
    **Sounds like Betty has her hands and house full in your game!!
    **Love love love the butterflies!
    **The gnomes continue to amuse, I really have to start making an effort to collect some.
    **I like Hamon's eyes, they look sweet and innocent. <3
    **I love spotting one of my favorites when I don't expect it!
    **Eda's painting is super! Very modern artsie.
    **I just told bekkasan I *might* keep Connor and elder who needs to be renamed (her name is also Elizabeth) together, though it will break up a marriage and peeve 5 Vampires (Edward, Elizabeth's husband and their 4 kids (Belle, Sebastian, Seth and Simon) who will probably go after Connor with all their might...hehe!! >:)
    ** ;) I'm getting a feeling you don't really like Arsala.... ;)
    **Are you going to be sad losing Eda? I hate moving anyone out of the house....too sad.
    **Daw is adorable even if he turn out to be a Mr. Chubberpants! :)
    **Look under the trampoline when your get ambitions installed, you may see the bat!
    **OMG!! The Gnomes...soooo cute!!
    **Hope Daw didn't poo on the floor!
    **Too funny you getting an unplanned (on your part) pregnancy!
    **I like Herry's teen look, Larkin looks mad...
    **You've got a real Sausage fest going on in that house!! Baby girls needed!
    **Charlie Sheen..., I can see it but please have him behave better than Charlie!
    **Geeze Herry is totally smitten! Guess she needs some romance first...not an easy gal!

@wendyyi1 , I like how you are doing your BB updates, The chemistry challenge sounds like a good one! Bye bye Drew... :'(

@justdancerebecca , I guess laying down in front of the bathroom is a great way to spend a day, if you're a Sim.. ;)

@emorrill , Sam teaching Emma piano.... <3 The look she's giving him...pure adoration!
    **So...nobody else could see Grim? Very Very nice update!! :)
    **Ross..."We were on a BREAK!!!" :D
    **Glad you like my story, I am enjoying yours tremendously, can't wait to see how it turns out! :) You'll find the right time for Al.
    **I have many secrets to get the screenshots I need, suffice it to say there are clones and a genie involved....and the pause button and tab button are my friends. ;)
    **Did you see that screenshot of Connor staring at me, he's very eager to get out and probably torture me for making his Simmy life pure h*ll at times. Cool video!

@coco , Elvira is great, veeeeery evil Vampire!
    **Sun may have cured her but my first thought is when she wakes up what if she demands one of the other vampires just re-bite her...hopefully though, she will just be a peeved human.

@lanlyn , Looking forward to the Sam/Emma wedding pictures!!
    **Julius is adorable!!
    **I keep forgetting Emad is Bunter's older brother from your last story..
    **Look at that big smile over Sam's head while smooching before the wedding!
    **Awwwwwww! Those wedding ceremony shots were awesome, bet you made Em's YEAR!! <3
    **The bride and groom eating their cake at separate tables...LOL!!
    **OMG!! The haystack had me laughing so hard!!
    **Genies are great, love em!
    **Raking leaves on your wedding night, I see nothing at all goofy about that. ;)
    **Maybe that's why I adore Emad so much him being an evil genie, well that and he's gorgeous!
    **THornton really didn't want to leave Erika but his parents horrible marriage had him paranoid to begin with...and tons of money also swayed him.
    **Erica was way way too young, first romance with a way older man, then dumped after an unplanned pregnancy...messed her up good!
    **Some of your pictures are not showing up...I can see the three of Taffy but nothing above that.

@Hemera123 , Luckily Erika hasn't graduated to alcoholic, she does drink but only when out socially (scouring the bar for guys)....so far...
    **I have to work on reducing my posted pictures count too, I'm a pictureO'holic!
    **Yeah Dustin!!!! I freaking love him! <3
    **Oh dear looks like Keagan may be getting dumped soon...
    **Hopefully that cute Hemera chickie can comfort Keagan through his dissolving marriage ;)
    **Gotta give it to Keagan, he sure does adore his son!
    **I love that Iliana and Dustin are back together!!!! Excellent update! <3

@elanorbreton , Look like love is in the air for Chris! I own the tractor and Grandpa's grove...it's another set I've never even touched, gotta try it out it looks fun. :)

@king_of_simcity7 , Yeah Amber!! Glad she got good grades, your Sims party so much it seems they would have a tough time with grades. Great update! I look forward to the next semester and more Sims getting to party, streak and hopefully get good grades. ;)
    **Connor giving me "the eye" like that wigs me out, Dylan gives me that look all the time it's like he KNOWS someone is controlling him. :o
    **I still love Roaring Heights! Great pictures!!

@TheDarkRose , I gut towns/worlds too but haven't gotten too creative with placing my own buildings..yet! Would love to see pictures of your redone Moonlight!
    **Feel Better!!! :)

@Cadh20000 , Awwww, Puppies!! They are adorable, I like the chubbier one...Nali (I really like that name).
    **I love it when siblings play in the playpen, too cute!
    **It's never too early to start thinking about chemistry! ;)
    **Patrick is a nice looking real IF.
    **an IF/Alien pairing sounds great.
    **I hope your migrane didn't last too long, I've never had one but hear they are killer! I hope your injections work!!!
    **Love that you added in a werewolf!
    **I was going to try Kerbal Space Station but my kids said I would go insane because it's a difficult game.

@PalmArrow , Yeah! Connor let me drive and it doesn't look like he's scared to death like my husband usually looks when I drive! Though maybe Connor's idea was that he should have done the driving.... ;)
    **Did he whoop my tush in basketball? I've been told I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn..
    **I love just watching Sims sometimes, that is usually when some pretty funny things happen, a whole town you could just observe would be a very interesting idea. ;)
    **That paparazzi guy with the beret looks like he has potential...I zoomed in, he's not bad!
    **Loving the look of that hotel!
    **Do you have @lanlyn 's Bunter in your game, I can't seem to get him into my game, even after trying several ways, and I really want him in game! :'(
    **Vlad's job is going to shift, from stalker to......babysitter ;)
    **Yeah, ANY face outside my window would give me heart failure but Vlad's...double heart failure!

@MamaSimTee , I want your SS!! gimmie gimmie!! ;)

@junceda , Your island is great!! It's nice to see it from above. I think @PalmArrow , is doing a great job populating it and showcasing the buildings/houses. :)
    **The houses you showcased from the island are beautiful! The sky is gorgeous!!

@chevronfox , Really want to see pictures of your gameplay. Christmas dating Grim would be great to see!
    **Glad you like my story, yours sounds really fun!
    **Please do dust off the photobucket account, I would love to see screenshots of your game! :)

@KayosCatalyst , Vero's eyes are piercing! <3
    **They looks so happy!

@bekkasan , Will "fix" Connor and Belle's mom (I think her name is Elizabeth...gotta change that), the evil part of me wants it to continue as Connor was set up with another elder in my game once and they were a fabulous couple.
    **Elizabeth (Eliza's mom) does care for her but there are reasons why she is not as loving/tolerant as she could be.
    **I'm very glad you like the story! <3

@jillbg , Miss You!!! One of these days I will be able to tell you that your chapter 37 was one of the best ever! Hopefully soon as I'm coming into a quiet time, nice to have the holidays over...
    **sorry your teaching schedule is so hectic, but at least you're busy.

@aricarai , Glad you are enjoying Kate's story.. :)
    **Yeah, neither Connor nor Erika are prizes at parenthood...though Connor at least cares about Riley.
    **I like taking the "stalker shots" through the lens of Vlad.. ;)
    **I bet you're going to have a ball with your new computer and gaming area! :)

@OriginalMara , I wuv the puppy/doggie pictures, and your names for them are great!
    **The claw never fails to give me a good laugh!
    **Connor looks great with his new styled hair. :)

@texansky , I can't wait for grandkids! Spoil them then ship em' home!
    **I like the look of Craig, he looks like a happy go lucky chap, stooped cops!
    **Mark in hiding in the bushes with his laptop! Silly boy! ;)
    **Sounds like Hemera and Sam are cozy...
    **Awww, Betty's little puppy, and Craven's Cockatoo and lizard.

:smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top