Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited December 2016
    I would rather EA would just ignore the TS3 community than constantly causing problems with the "updates" to the forum and website. I am getting store pages where only the top half is loading until I refresh the page. I am seeing Liam too often.
    ETA - Getting harder for the bottom half to load.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I would rather EA would just ignore the TS3 community than constantly causing problems with the "updates" to the forum and website. I am getting store pages where only the top half is loading until I refresh the page. I am seeing Liam too often.
    ETA - Getting harder for the bottom half to load.

YES^
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Well, given a decent update is out of the question, I second @Me1620...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Happy Birthday @despina53! Hope you have a great one! :cookie::heart:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @despina53 happy birthday, hope you have a great day
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Oh, its her birthday? Happy Birthday then!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @rnramey , @angeljess26 , & @Cadh20000 - Thank you so much for the birthday wishes :joy:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    I haven't checked in a few days, but I see the store is indeed acting weird. Hi Liam! Long time no see!
    I was able to grab the futureshock bedroom, so another set off my list, 3 sets left to go! And some leftovers here and there, but getting there :D

Ah, happy birthday @despina53 !
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @despina53 Dee!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!
  • Options
    @Hoplass & @bekkasan - Thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm getting store glitches too. Hopefully this will all clear up soon!

Edit: Store is now totally down (not just "be right back", but no connection). Hopefully this is the big fix.

Edit 2: Back up now. Seems stable again, weekly sales still as they were.
    Post edited by AuraKnight on
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Happy birthday @despina53 :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::smiley:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Happy Birthday @despina53! B):cookie:
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Is Liam the geek I see when I try to visit MMAO? If so, I've actually made up the couch for him he's here so often.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Happy Birthday @despina53. Hope you've had a wonderful day.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    Is Liam the geek I see when I try to visit MMAO? If so, I've actually made up the couch for him he's here so often.
    @JoeJude16 if it's the be right back screen your getting, then yes it's Liam. If you want to torture him as he has tortured you all you need is hidden springs and to find Liam O'Dourke.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @lisasc360 , @calents , @Tamaek , & @scillakees - Thank you all :smiley:
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @Wallin – Hello, stranger! Good to see you around. :smile:

@despina53 – Happy birthday, Dee!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Sorry I've been MIA again. It's December and I'm a musician so life is extra busy! I'll try to get back tomorrow to keep up. Sorry so many are having trouble with the site. I wonder what they're up to with it...it's not like they've bothered to change the sale banners or anything...in years... hmm... :\

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Island Escape Compilation at number 833 is the best deal during this section at 71% off. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    823 ) Waning Moon / 926 / 1780 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 236)

Upcoming Deals:

824 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 800 / 1600 / 50% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 375, # 861)

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)

826 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1000 / 1980 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, but less than # 327, # 891)

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

828 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1416 / 2400 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 833, # 582, # 233)

Before purchasing this deal, you may want to check out the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade.
    829 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 192 / 360 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 524, but less than # 814)

830 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

831 ) Bohemian Garden / 901 / 1700 / 47% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 78, but less than # 177)

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is a 3-hour deal
    833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 582, # 233, # 828)

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790, # 471)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    @kellycot1 - Thank you, Erin :smiley:
  • Options
    @despina53 - Happy Birthday Dee! I hope all your birthday wishes came true.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @Me1620 - Thank you, Jodi. Well, I got all the Christmas gifts wrapped today; not really a birthday wish but at least something got crossed off my to-do list ;)
  • Options
    @despina53 - Wow! You are very efficient. I was able to get a bit more shopping done tonight, still a few more to find.

• Options
    neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    @despina53 I hope you had a lovely birthday! :)
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top