March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    @rionismyname, you have to buy them from Origin to get the extra sets.
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    ahhh I see I bought them at wallmart lol I got a gift card for christmas and thats what i did with it lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited May 2015
    Ah, yes. I think I bought all of those eps in stores as well. I like the physical copy. But like you @ajaxpost I bought them all on sale, so I can't complain either. :)

Ok @Creeqiz You're psychic mind powers are starting to get a little scary. lol I was just talking to another friend about the last Venue of Amore and then you gift me it? I'm blown away by you and your generosity. Thank you so much! I can't wait to have a little sim Venice complete with gondola rides. <3

@trithone thank you and @Me1620 for posting the upcoming DDs for the day. I didn't realize until I just checked that I should get a little green button on the regal living set. All I need to do is make sure I stay awake. ;) Not sure about the other one though, I'll still need to check on that.
    Post edited by RaeNic on
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Congratulations @Creeqiz on Owning the Store!!!!! That's awesome :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Hi everyone! wow i've been gone a long time lots of stuff offline but its all fine no worries. I see we have a few more ownt he store people too!

So i was looking because the last few MMAO i'm getting the same thing the exclusive items which are anywhere from 5% to maybe 12% off unless they offer me a single item then its free. thats weird. but it also made me realize that i'm close to owning the store which wasn't my orignal intention but so cool! i just have gris which will come back around when the list rotates some worlds and some odds and ends but whoa i never thought this would be possible since i was working to my personal goal of complications and sets. I"m thinking that my birthday which is 3 weeks from today (6/1) will be the day i finally do it i'm excited.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,352 Member
    Congratulations @Creeqiz!
  • 5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free

A couple weeks ago when The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft was on sale I got it free without owning any items. I don't know if that happened to anyone else. It was nice!

• RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    5W33TH34RT wrote: »
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free

A couple weeks ago when The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft was on sale I got it free without owning any items. I don't know if that happened to anyone else. It was nice!
    I got it free, too when I bought University Life a while back. I think I purchased it at a store though, so idk how that happened. But yeah. Honestly, I thought it was just free with that ep until recently when I started stalking the DD.
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited May 2015
    @stephenhamburg you're welcome for the gifts.
    @rnramey you're welcome. Yea for free stuff
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hope everyone has had a good week-end and all our American mothers have been suitably spoilt :smiley:
    It was Mother's Day here in Australia yesterday (Sunday) too. So happy Mother's Day to all.
    Thank you for the correction Jess. It seems the second Sunday in May is the most popular date around the world! So I hope that all the mothers in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech, Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guernsey, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Italy, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Kenya, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New, Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint, Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, and Zimbabwe enjoyed their special day! :)
    Lol didn't mean to correct was just pointing out others celebrated then too. :smiley: and it seems a lot of people celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May. I really hope you copy, pasted that list as apposed to actually typing it out.
    @Creeqiz congrats on owning the store
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,980 Member
    Congratulations @Creeqiz for joining the I Own the Store Club.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    RaeNic wrote: »
    @trithone thank you and @Me1620 for posting the upcoming DDs for the day. I didn't realize until I just checked that I should get a little green button on the regal living set. All I need to do is make sure I stay awake. ;) Not sure about the other one though, I'll still need to check on that.

Speaking of posting upcoming DDs ...

Current Deal
    807 ) Hit The Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    This is the only time this item is on the DD list
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511 & # 266)
    This set is not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    It includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.

809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Same price as # 839 Less than # 63, # 920 & # 962)
    This set is not part of any other set or compilation

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52 & # 928 but less than # 868 & # 541)
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524 & # 829)
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation

816 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 782 / 1377 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 248 but less than # 277)
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited May 2015
    Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade

With Wilderness Dreaming coming up, and because it is included in Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010, this is a good time to mention to those of you new to the DD thread about the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun cascade.
    1. Buy a single item from Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun worth about 25 sp to start the CYS discount
    2. Then buy the set for 375 - 425 sp. (whatever your CYS price is)
    3. Check out Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids 2010! for green download buttons

It usually works but it does not for everyone. Apparently, you must buy the first item for the playground set and cannot be gifted the item. So, for about 400 sp, you get two compilations that are worth a lot. There is some overlap between the two compilations but Tip Top Toddler Collection is worth 2,795 sp and Kids! 2010 is worth 4,950 sp.

• friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    Ok, my contest is up and running! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832201/aurora-skies-boho-chic-make-over-contest-win-a-world-now-open-judges-still-needed/p1 Our own @Cogitotoro has kindly offered to judge, and I'd like to have a couple more judges so if anyone is interested please let me know!

@Aaronsims - This looks like such a cool undertaking! I saw this a few days ago and sure wish I could participate - I'd absolutely love to! I'm going on a 3 week vacation, so won't be able. I am going to refer this contest to a couple of people that I think are great builders that tend to build in the theme you're after. Good Luck! And I'll be watching! :smiley:
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2015
    Oops - I see I double posted to @Aaronsims! My browser didn't update! Sorry about that!!! :smiley:
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @ajaxpost I couldn't help a little smile when I saw your list of countries celebrating Mother's Day, such dedication will kill save us all :smiley:

I was tickled pink this morning by the friend request from @angeljess26 thank you very much for that and the gift of the lovely hair. I play witht the same female sim since I bought the game, I called her Elosha, yes after the prietess in nBSG, yes I can be a nerd hehe

Thank you @friday027 for the hairsytles, I never made a list of the individual items, deciding I would simply see what what was left over once the sets were completed, I use S3Browser to find them. Remove them IF I see them on MMAO or DD, this morning I got Suspending Suspenders from the DD, it was one of the first times I'd set the alarm for an individual item. Started answering your question and never finished, so in answer to your question, yes. :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
    I was tickled pink this morning by the friend request from @angeljess26 thank you very much for that and the gift of the lovely hair. I play witht the same female sim since I bought the game, I called her Elosha, yes after the prietess in nBSG, yes I can be a nerd hehe
    You're welcome. Time for her to get a new best friend with your new store content, or get a makeover. And yes we can all be a little nerdy on here.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Lol didn't mean to correct was just pointing out others celebrated then too. :smiley: and it seems a lot of people celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May. I really hope you copy, pasted that list as apposed to actually typing it out.
    Don't worry, I was just being lazy in my original post and was then so surprised at how many countries celebrate mothers, and on the same day that I just had to copy the list (yes, it was basically a copy and paste job!)

@ajaxpost I couldn't help a little smile when I saw your list of countries celebrating Mother's Day, such dedication will kill save us all :smiley:
    Well, it has to be said that we are generally quite an obsessive dedicated bunch ;)
    notthecar wrote: »
    ... it also made me realize that i'm close to owning the store which wasn't my orignal intention but so cool! i just have gris which will come back around when the list rotates some worlds and some odds and ends but whoa i never thought this would be possible since i was working to my personal goal of complications and sets. I"m thinking that my birthday which is 3 weeks from today (6/1) will be the day i finally do it i'm excited.
    I reckon quite a few of us, especially from the early days of these threads, never intended to own everything. Certainly I used to be very picky, but once CYS and the DD started to make owning individual items worthwhile, the Store 'game' changed to be a whole new and exciting challenge. :)
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    I reckon quite a few of us, especially from the early days of these threads, never intended to own everything. Certainly I used to be very picky, but once CYS and the DD started to make owning individual items worthwhile, the Store 'game' changed to be a whole new and exciting challenge. :)

I am still struggling with the thought of buying some of the sets/items in the store that I don't really care for and will probably never use, just to own the whole store. However, like you mention, the DD and the sales do make it more..er.. justifiable (ugh, I'm going against everything in my frugal nature - lol). Of course, as I listen to all of you, I have to admit that the fever of joining the OTS club is certainly catching! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    "ajaxpost wrote:

Do y'all really say 'reckon' across the pond? I thought that was a southern red neck thing. The space is because the censor does not like the red neck word, apparently it is offensive??? Not to me. I am a proud southern red neck. :sunglasses::lol: I put my country bar on the exchange and I named it Red neck Reville (without the space)and the exchange turned it into ******* Reville. I deleted it off the exchange as that * was offensive to me, and am thinking of another name and will put it back up. I also redid it slightly so need to test it again. I can't seem to stop fiddling with my builds.
  • roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Congrats on owning the store, @Creeqiz. And thanks to @jbsquared2000 and @angeljess26 for the surprises in my inbox yesterday and today! :)
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    friday027 wrote: »

@Aaronsims - This looks like such a cool undertaking! I saw this a few days ago and sure wish I could participate - I'd absolutely love to! I'm going on a 3 week vacation, so won't be able. I am going to refer this contest to a couple of people that I think are great builders that tend to build in the theme you're after. Good Luck! And I'll be watching! :smiley:

Ooh thanks for the referrals. I've been feeling awkward about advertising about the contest in threads I don't normally talk in so I really appreciate you helping to spread the word! I'm bummed you can't enter yourself but I hope you have a lovely vacation!

robovegan wrote: »
    Congrats on owning the store, @Creeqiz. And thanks to @jbsquared2000 and @angeljess26 for the surprises in my inbox yesterday and today! :)
    You're welcome
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    Thanks everyone!
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    @Creeqiz - congrats on owning the store! I suspected as much when I tried to gift you something recently. That's great.

I have only needed When Worlds Collide and The Final Frontier on there for about a week now. I actually forgot to take the bakery off my WL. I have updated it now.
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Ok @Creeqiz You're psychic mind powers are starting to get a little scary. lol I was just talking to another friend about the last Venue of Amore and then you gift me it? I'm blow away by you and your generosity. Thank you so much! I can't wait to have a little sim Venice complete with gondola rides. <3

LOL You are welcome. I was going to get you Sunlit Tides, but I was short 200 points after clearing out someone else's wishlist.
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @Creeqiz congrats on your new status
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you so much for Grims ghastly Manor @KittyKat8103 ! i was waiting for it to come back around and you beat me to it!

So today i got this message after i ended up with a few more of the exclusive items.
    Hmm i dont know how to attach pictures....

Anyway i got the Own the store page! But i still dont have Lunar lakes! I'm so confused! And i have an Exclamation point problem.

Post edited by notthecar on
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top