Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3rd November Support Group

Comments

• Options
    leelikesmusicleelikesmusic Posts: 21 Member
    DOWNLOADING :D
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    DOWNLOADING!!! :o
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Can I just say that from 22:59 till 23:00 was the longest minute ever!!!!!!
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Happy simming @TheBristolSimmer
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    *wanders off to find a drink*
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Here we go! 15 minutes to download apparently and constantly going down.
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    We made it. We really made it! City Living is downloading as we speak :heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    InHeavenInHeaven Posts: 17 New Member
    @altad1 :s hahaha SO true.
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Ive been planning my whole work week round it haha.
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Mine's downloading!

tznfreakout.gif
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Downloading! Goodbye social life! Happy simming everyone!!!!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Happy simming to all those who are able to download the game tonight! I hope to get my copy in the next sale and for now will be looking at all of your screenshots! This EP looks awesome so have fun :smile:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    hadklax wrote: »
    Ive been planning my whole work week round it haha.

The truest statement
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    100% !! Toodles UK-ers :* xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Happy simming!!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    100% !! Toodles UK-ers :* xoxo

Enjoy!!! Still just 30% for me. If I only had the fast forward button right now!
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    jodles22jodles22 Posts: 39 Member
    Changed my meal break at work so I could come home and download quickly. Better not be late back!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    downloading now, says an hour and 30 minutes, :o
  • Options
    kazzyc1kazzyc1 Posts: 25 Member
    Im so annoyed i got my game through game uk and i still haven't received my activation code just an email saying coming soon :( never using game again.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    meepweep wrote: »
    I've spent hours playing because I wanted my teen to age up so he can move into an apartment lmao. One day left until he ages up, and when I play again CL will be downloaded and he'll get one of the new traits for his b-day :joy:

Reading this I wonder: how do you move only one sim out of a household anyway? lol Will CL address this issue, or is there already a solution I'm unaware of?

The only thing I can think of is actually going into Manage Households and splitting them up.

Go to the map you're playing on and select the family. Go into manage household, or something like that. It'll come up like how it comes up if you move a sim in. Anyways, if you press the button with a stick man and the + sign, you can then move which ever sim over and keep the one you want in that house.
    To find the other sim, click on household management, top right on map screen.

I hope you sort of understand that.

Lol I never even though to click on that. Thansk a LOT! :)
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    kazzyc1 wrote: »
    Im so annoyed i got my game through game uk and i still haven't received my activation code just an email saying coming soon :( never using game again.

This and the occasional promo code is why I like to buy through origin.

Last time they did a promo code for something like 50% off games I ended up buying a tonne of sims game packs and the GT EP. :D
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    kazzyc1 wrote: »

This and the occasional promo code is why I like to buy through origin.

Last time they did a promo code for something like 50% off games I ended up buying a tonne of sims game packs and the GT EP. :D

ive been buying through game for a while now as some time ago origin messed up my bank card, and this is the first time ive had a problem which is a real pain as there is no one available to help till 8 am the stuff packs used to come out at 5ish so i could of got help straight away with them typical isnt it.
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    edited November 2016
    @kazzyc1

without asking for too much personal info, how did origin mess up your bank card?

Because when I pay using my bank card occasionally it asks me to reverify my expiry date and CCV just for safetys sake. Is that what happened with yours or something else?
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    @Tentacrocacles i bought a game and the next day i noticed that one of the fifa's and a load of coins had been added on to my card, origin sorted it out but in case it was someone had hacked my acc or gotten hold of my bank details i had to get a new card issued while not that hard to do it did mean i was unable to access my money for a couple of days as i have no bank in my village.Iif i hadn't of noticed the items on my acc it could of been a lot worse
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    I got the disk but unfortunately I haven't bothered updating in months so I have a 2gb patch to download. Worst of all I've run out of wifi so its real slow and itll probably finish in 6 hours (if I'm lucky). The disk is staring at me and it's all I can think about.
    This is like torture :'(