Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3rd November Support Group

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    Getting fed up of waiting now when there are so many threads about things from people who have played.

*stomps off grumpily for another day at work*
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    I feel like a kid again waiting for Xmas morning lol

Same here. Though, I definitely won't be waking up at 2am to play it...

So I say now...
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Four more hours and 9 more minutes to go for me!!!! :( But I have to work before I can play it.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I have a day off today, but I'm back to work lunchtime tomorrow. I'm gunna risk staying up to play :D
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Got my game deliverd this morning......Cant play. It's like they are teasing me. :#:/
  • Options
    jodles22jodles22 Posts: 39 Member
    I feel like time has stopped... I cannot wait for it to open though
  • Options
    chezmacd23chezmacd23 Posts: 12 New Member
    I pre-ordered and on my origin it says release date today (UK) but it's not available yet, does anyone know what time it will let me download?
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    chezmacd23 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered and on my origin it says release date today (UK) but it's not available yet, does anyone know what time it will let me download?

On my Origin, it says 11pm tonight.
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Yup, available today but at 11pm! Who's staying up and downloading then!? :) xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    AlorxicoAlorxico Posts: 360 Member
    Obviously I don't understand this delay and I am angry about it. Is my money less worth than US dollars??

Depending on where you live, it is probably worth MORE than the US dollar, but EA needs a pool of lemmings on which to test all the bugs and glitches first, and we Americans are, if nothing else, good at complaining about things that "ruin" gameplay.
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    Got my game deliverd this morning......Cant play. It's like they are teasing me. :#:/

Same here, had mine delivered this morning, about half hour ago, redeemed the code but have to just stare at it untill 11pm, so irritating!
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    lilacksb wrote: »

Same here, had mine delivered this morning, about half hour ago, redeemed the code but have to just stare at it untill 11pm, so irritating!

I have a VPN but it's not working for me. Then again I have never used one before.
  • Options
    So we can preload it until 11pm...then we can play....? Well that sucks!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    So we can preload it until 11pm...then we can play....? Well that plum!

Unless something altered from the last time I knew, preload for EP's isn't a thing. It just unlocks and is downloadable at 11pm.

• Options
    :( That sucks. Thanks for answering though.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    *Looks at clock*

9 hours 5 mins.

*Looks at clock again*
  • Options
    I feel like a kid again waiting for Xmas morning lol

Same here. Though, I definitely won't be waking up at 2am to play it...

So I say now...

Wake up at 2 am to download it. Set alarm and wake again to start installing. Wake 3rd time and play :p
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    well it's just been released over here so I'm downloading it off origin right now. :) Don't worry no spoilers from me.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    It doesn't make sense. Everywhere I google for a release date/time it says "1st november, worldwide". What gave? When did "worldwide" turn into "only USA"? Those posts are just a couple of days old so I really don't get it. That said, does anyone know a release time? I want to play it!!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member

I don't understand, surely if you have the hardcopy in your hand you should be able to install and play now. Thats very naughty of EA not to let you do that. >:)
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member

I don't understand, surely if you have the hardcopy in your hand you should be able to install and play now. Thats very naughty of EA not to let you do that. >:)

You have to register it and install it from Origin, and you can't do that until the time when the game is released in your territory. TS3 was good because you weren't tied to Origin, you could install from the disk.
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »

You have to register it and install it from Origin, and you can't do that until the time when the game is released in your territory. TS3 was good because you weren't tied to Origin, you could install from the disk.

Well you can, but it needs a VPN. I'm too lazy to do it this time (did it for GT). I should probably get some sleep before release tonight.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »

Well you can, but it needs a VPN. I'm too lazy to do it this time (did it for GT). I should probably get some sleep before release tonight.

Oh I know. :wink:
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    *happy dance*
    Finally midnight ticked over and the rest is history! Thought it might be time for bed after over an hour or so of gameplay. Can't wait have a proper play when I wake up :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    I won't be waking up at 2am, I'll be downloading it 11pm tonight!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties