Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3rd November Support Group

Comments

• Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Hope you feel better soon, if it's any consolation I won't be downloading until the morning and won't have a chance to really play until tomorrow evening. Get lots of OJ (or tea, tea fixes everything) down you and hopefully you'll be feeling brighter tomorrow.
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    Now been 12 hours since getting my physical disk and all I've been able to do is look at it...
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    lilacksb wrote: »
    Now been 12 hours since getting my physical disk and all I've been able to do is look at it...

Oh that's painful
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I hate the fact i have to be up at 6am tomorrow and i wont be able to play the game tonight. I'm going to set it up to download so its ready for me when i get back from work tomorrow. I was considering pulling a sicky so i can just relax and play XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've got work at 12, so I can play for a good few hours before making the effort to get some sleep. Only an hour and a half to go.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Just downloaded this morning. So far I've only scraped build mode where I made a rooftop restaurant. This city is stunning and detailed! Makes me love "set dressing" so much more ;)
  • Options
    55 mins to go!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    I got my code from CD Keys and entered it into Origin and now City Living is just there, waiting to be downloaded! I'm so excited! I'm too tired to stay up and play it though so I'm going to go to bed early and wake up early tomorrow to play it :)
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    I've spent hours playing because I wanted my teen to age up so he can move into an apartment lmao. One day left until he ages up, and when I play again CL will be downloaded and he'll get one of the new traits for his b-day :joy:
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    meepweep wrote: »
    I've spent hours playing because I wanted my teen to age up so he can move into an apartment lmao. One day left until he ages up, and when I play again CL will be downloaded and he'll get one of the new traits for his b-day :joy:

Reading this I wonder: how do you move only one sim out of a household anyway? lol Will CL address this issue, or is there already a solution I'm unaware of?
  • Options
    leelikesmusicleelikesmusic Posts: 21 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Reading this I wonder: how do you move only one sim out of a household anyway? lol Will CL address this issue, or is there already a solution I'm unaware of?

The only thing I can think of is actually going into Manage Households and splitting them up.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

The only thing I can think of is actually going into Manage Households and splitting them up.

Hm that's kinda dumb. You'd think with an EP like this one they'd finally manage to include a "move out"-option on the computer allowing one or multiple sims to move to the city lol. But well ;)
  • Options

Hm that's kinda dumb. You'd think with an EP like this one they'd finally manage to include a "move out"-option on the computer allowing one or multiple sims to move to the city lol. But well ;)

I would've loved that option.
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    15 minutes to go! I'm so excited :D
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options

Me too!!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member

Me too. I discovered I'm just no good at wasting time.

• Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    ........ *stares at clock*......
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member

*joins you in the clock watching*
  • Options
    Literally sat infront of my PC staring at origin
  • Options
    Arletta wrote: »

*with the occasional stare at download button*
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    MissBirdie wrote: »
    Literally sat infront of my PC staring at origin

Lol ME TOO. I'm refreshing it every minute
  • Options

Go to the map you're playing on and select the family. Go into manage household, or something like that. It'll come up like how it comes up if you move a sim in. Anyways, if you press the button with a stick man and the + sign, you can then move which ever sim over and keep the one you want in that house.
    To find the other sim, click on household management, top right on map screen.

I hope you sort of understand that.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    Arletta wrote: »

fiveeee minutteeess guyyssss!!!
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    So excited. So late but don't care haha. Clock and Origin watching big time right now!
  • Options
    .... aaaannndddd... GOODBYE WORLD FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! Happy simming everyone!! xoxo

68OUgVc.jpg