Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    I just learned that you can tell what kind of collectible will come out of the rock you dig out if you look close enough. The ones that give fossils have a small icon of a fossil on it, and the like. Something I never noticed before.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    I just learned that you can tell what kind of collectible will come out of the rock you dig out if you look close enough. The ones that give fossils have a small icon of a fossil on it, and the like. Something I never noticed before.

Yeah, the fossil ones have little rock nodules protruding from the edges and trilobites on the top, the gem ones have crystal outcroppings and the metal ones have metallic flecks.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Did you know that your scientist sim can use his weird gun to change aliens into humans?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Did you know that your scientist sim can use his weird gun to change aliens into humans?

I did not know that LOL
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @Simsister2004 Are you sure they're not just disguising them?
  • Options

Totally sure. I wouldn't write it, if it wasn't true. :wink:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member

I don't remember getting to do that a long time ago. I remember it only lasts for a like a day or so just like transforming a sim to look like another sim. :P Maybe I should try again but I think my game is somewhat bugged and I can't transform anything with a simray. LOL. Oh well.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member

I'm quite amazed by this chance. What is the interaction if I may ask and what career level did they get the option? I tried looking up a guide and there was no info. I've never reached the top of scientist the career.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    O84s04T.png

Gardeners help you plant your seeds. I placed some plants everywhere, and although my sim was not in a good mood cause she was hungry I directed her to plant them, at that moment it was time for the gardener to come and she started helping to plant the other plants, I could not believe it, its a first for me B)
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2016
    Did you know if a pure alien sims has pure aliens twins and they are identical their human "disguises" will be identical as well? Pretty cool :) Just learned by experience with my twins Farrah and Faith!

Here they are in their disguises Farrah (left) and Faith (right)
    10-19-16_10-16-31nbspPM.png

FotorCreated_1.jpg

http://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57e80b1128fcd97324b2c6fb

Post edited by Hannahcleola on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    Did you know if a pure alien sims has pure aliens twins and they are identical their human "disguises" will be identical as well? Pretty cool :) Just learned by experience with my twins Farrah and Faith!

http://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57e80b1128fcd97324b2c6fb

Hello @Hannahcleola. Your family tree of your alien sims family looks great! It is very nice that your sim had twins. Thankyou for letting us know about the twins and their identical disguises :)
  • Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    I am very rarely surprised by this game anymore but I have never seen this before. I auto clicked the bladder need and this is how he decided to deal with it! I couldn't figure out why at first why his need was filling but he was still in the pool, I didn't think you could do this in S4 I remember this from 3 or was it in the shower in 3? Anyway here is a pic!

peedinpool2ea4.jpg
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I am very rarely surprised by this game anymore but I have never seen this before. I auto clicked the bladder need and this is how he decided to deal with it! I couldn't figure out why at first why his need was filling but he was still in the pool, I didn't think you could do this in S4 I remember this from 3 or was it in the shower in 3? Anyway here is a pic!

peedinpool2ea4.jpg

eww... gross:D
    I didn't know they could pee in the pool:D
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options

peedinpool2ea4.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
  • Options

I'm quite amazed by this chance. What is the interaction if I may ask and what career level did they get the option? I tried looking up a guide and there was no info. I've never reached the top of scientist the career.

I don't know about the career level, because my scientist sim has been at the highest level for so long. Perhaps we should go and check the possibility about becoming alien again after some time? I don't know if they do. But this could at least be the key to have an alien marrying a sim without being recognised?
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member

peedinpool2ea4.jpg

eww... gross:D
    I didn't know they could pee in the pool:D

They can pee under the shower too. Sims woth slob trait do that :)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Just today I found out, that sims are kind of supernatural themselves. My new king was visiting a house, and when he arrived, the female made some kind of spell upon him. It is a lovespell showing rose petals in the air. Now I understand why sims can suddenly be in love with someone they didn't know before, when I go and play them the next time around. Shockers!!
    35aq146.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Just today I found out, that sims are kind of supernatural themselves. My new king was visiting a house, and when he arrived, the female made some kind of spell upon him. It is a lovespell showing rose petals in the air. Now I understand why sims can suddenly be in love with someone they didn't know before, when I go and play them the next time around. Shockers!!
    35aq146.jpg

I think that's the "Beguile" social (fires a Cupid's arrow and makes the recipient very Flirty) - You get it by buying the "Beguiling" trait in the reward store.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Or it could be the Enchanting Introduction. I think if Charisma is high enough they can do that. I know my sim Brody almost once did that on Bjorn. Cancelled it as the wife was right across from them. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I didn't know the Enchanting introduction was a romantic one until it was too late
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    35aq146.jpg

I think that's the "Beguile" social (fires a Cupid's arrow and makes the recipient very Flirty) - You get it by buying the "Beguiling" trait in the reward store.

Right. Except I haven't bought that one for her.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    This kind of reminds me of Apple TV XD:

VAe5MRz.png
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    35aq146.jpg

Right. Except I haven't bought that one for her.

That's cuz it's from the charisma skill. :) I hate that enchanting intro. D:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    This kind of reminds me of Apple TV XD:

VAe5MRz.png

Is this from a mod, the tabs on the tv? never noticed this before.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top