Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Fun Homemade Gift Exchange ~ Event Closed

Comments

• Options
    chocchipnikchocchipnik Posts: 735 Member
    edited October 2016
    @hoplass lol well u opened it up again to my line of fire. tut just as i thought I could use my old kids account to kill it you add more!

you are safe from me for now but not for long little bunny lol
    Lucky enough to have had many generous friends so I own the Sims 3 store.

I can normally be found lurking more now or in my bunker watching ads and attempting to kill wishlists :D
    I now have a sim story blog! It begins here https://chocchipniksimsblog.wordpress.com/current-story/getting-started/
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I'm back and super happy to see that ya'll have received your buddy names and your muses are working! :smile:
    And the kitties - ohmysquee - the kitties! <3
    SIM ON m'dears SIM ON!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Finished one, halfway through a second, and have plans for two more so far. I'm excited to have this buddy. :)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Hello Mah Buddy! Your 3rd gift is under way and I am doing something EXTRA SPECIAL I hope you will enjoy. I think it will making playing all the more exciting.
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    It's dark, windy and rainy and my boyfriend is away for the evening. This can only mean one thing... Time to start my game and work on some gifts for my buddy! Yay :blush:
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you @DolphineQ and @chocchipnik for the gifts you send me <3
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi there buddy :smile: I spent the whole evening in game working on your gifts. Ideas are flowing and my muse is very cooperative. I'm having a lot of fun!

Unfortunately it's time for bed now (at least for me ;)). Good night everyone!

P.S. I realized I misinterpreted one of the questions in my buddy letter regarding the skills, so I changed it a little bit.
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thank you @DolphineQ and @chocchipnik for the gifts you send me <3

@Hoplass - you're very welcome :).
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Wow, lovely to hear so many muses are being so very cooperative :blush:

I'm still only on my first gift, but expect it should be finished by the end of today, might even have time to get started on gift two :smile:
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Hello buddy, I read over your letter and I got the most brilliant idea so now I'm off to start researching and tomorrow I go in-game to plan >:)
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Dear Buddy,

I don't have a single thing done yet :o

Well, I must admit that I have been in a slacker mood and haven't really gotten started yet, but... I do have a few things in my bag of tricks and everything will work out just fine :sunglasses:

Your buddy,
    Me >:)
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    Hey buddy!

I got a house about 75% built last night. had to install some store stuff to complete it.
    didn't feel like building tonight so I spent time in CAS, made a special sim. Currently trying to figure out the easiest way to get their partner. I have something special in mind.
    I still have another household I want to work on. maybe two.
    having a good time. hope you are too!

Take Care,
    Jenni
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    My muse finally woke up! can't wait to start creating :D
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Dear Buddy: If you knew who I was you might be worried from my lack of post .... BUT fear not your buddy in disguise has been cooking up some stuff all night!

Insomnia's a ----. I have suffered from Insomnia for ages but to make matters worse ..... I can't sleep because my mother called and told me my step-father (was has been like a father to me most of my life) is being rushed to from our local hospital to the bigger one because of their trauma center. You see he is one of those tough guys who NEVER goes to the doctor unless to ill to fight. He has a raging fever over 104; swollen knees, tremors - they think it might be lyme disease that has been left untreated for god knows how long. They are going to draw fluid off his knee to test and start him on massive antibiotics. There is nothing I can do but wait ..... I know Lyme is very treatable and they did get him stable so I am here just waiting .... So sleep what is that!?!

So my Muse said to me "Honey, you got to take your mind off of this there is nothing you can do right now!"

To which I replied ..... "Easy for you to say ... You all just in my head!

She rebutted back with sass, "That's right I am and I am telling you what you need to do is sit down on focus on something you CAN work on because honey all this stress isn't good for you. When in doubt GAME HARDER! ;)

With that I gave in and she has been firing up a storm all night .... Just story/background stuff mostly right now but I will take it! Let the ideas flow while my Muse wants to go!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Skymyst - sorry to hear that your insomnia is being a pain and that your step-father isn't very well.
    Happy to hear that your muse is taking over though!
    I was thinking about you the other day; your contest was the first ever contest that ever got me into building (that atrocious build still sits in my studio) and I miss them dearly!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Good Morning! I see lots of excited chatter going on... niiice... muses are certainly on their toes, buzzing here and flitting about there... please remember to not give away too many details regarding what you're making so buddies don't get an inkling of who has whom. No, no secrets have been spilled. This is merely a gentle nudge in advance so no "oops" moment happens. I can't tell y'all how challenging it was last time to not tell Tanu about something I was making for her, especially when I was in game working on it while we chatted a time or two lol
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Skymyst

Sorry to hear that about your step-father's illness; I wish him all the best with his recovery, and I hope that you can get some much needed rest soon :heart: Thinking of you and your family
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Thank you all! It has been a pretty productive night. I am happy with how things are turning out. Hopefully my "buddy" will too!
  • Options
    @Skymyst ~ Sorry to hear that your insomnia is being kicked into hyperdrive because of the news about your step-father. Sending positive vibes your way... to you so that you find peace of mind while you wait for further updates... to him so that he'll relax and focus on recovering/getting back to doing what he enjoys :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Skymyst sorry to hear your stepfather isn't doing too well! And about your insomnia :/ I wish both of you well!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Oh yeah, having LOTs of fun playing with CFE - not!
  • Options
    **stops by with checklist in hand**

Drafting Station
    Plenty of graph paper, pencils and erasers? Check.

Fun Zone
    Gate unlocked? Check.
    Enough books, bouncy things and coloring pages? Check.

Construction Shed
    Surplus of materials on hand? Check.
    Hard hats, safety glasses and gloves? Check.

Everything looks good!

Speaking of looking good...
    the few sneak peek pictures and gifts I've seen look pretty awe-sim, buddies are going to be super happy!!!
    Just sayin'

It's 83F here so it's difficult to think of this as being fall so the refreshment table contains lighter nibbles at the moment...
    152959-400x300-Healthy.jpg
    ideal-healthy-snack-foods.png

178950492-300x199.jpg
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Well. Buddy. The 3rd gift is more or less built. Still some tweaks to do. It will be your major gift. I have one more in mind. So I will see how that goes.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Mmm, my kind of snacks! Grabs a few of these and a few of those and picks up a drink.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top