March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I haven't had a lot to say this morning, but I've been taking a walk down memory lane, here. I went back to page 1 of this thread, and have been rereading and snagging useful links, I'm building lists of various things.

I've made it to page 13, which is when 2.0.0 first came out. October 3, 2015, so 2x just had a birthday! :)

I thought it was kind of interesting that we covered v 1x stuff in 13 pages, and allllll the rest of this 108 page thread has come from v2. ;)

OT RL bit, annual work evaluation was last night. I went for "average" (3 on a 1-5 scale). Mgr upped a couple of HIS responses, I ended up with a 3.5 instead. :smiley: "Valued team member" he said. I was stoked! Cool way to start a night, feeling appreciated and recognized. :blush:

And what a night it was! 150 customers. Whew!
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I have noticed that every sim in my game that is a member of a club are members of two different clubs.. has this anything with mc command center? or is it just the game?
  • thetinfoilgnomethetinfoilgnome Posts: 103 Member
    If you're talking about the premade sims that come with Get Together, than yes, they are all (or almost all) in multiple clubs.

Ex. Mila Munch is in The Good Timers and also The Uppercrusts.

Hope this helped!
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Help! where is the "Prevent Abductions" satellite option DP keeps telling me to use? He won't tell me where to find it :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Help! where is the "Prevent Abductions" satellite option DP keeps telling me to use? He won't tell me where to find it :D

Hello.
    The " prevent abductions" option is on the satellite dish.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello.

I'm glad you answered that, I've never owned a satellite dish. I play aliens and scientists enough that seeing abductions is not really a problem, here. I have enough. ;)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Hello.

I'm glad you answered that, I've never owned a satellite dish. I play aliens and scientists enough that seeing abductions is not really a problem, here. I have enough. ;)

i didn't even know there was a satlite dish.
    I have noticed that every sim in my game that is a member of a club are members of two different clubs.. has this anything with mc command center? or is it just the game?

Rowlena's right, the WB clubbed sims are set up to be in more than one, usually.

MC's Clubs module offers settings for Bypassing Played Households (or not), using MC to monitor/add club members, and it allows you to decide whether to fill a club up, or leave slots open so YOU can add the last member or two (etc).

One note about kids, they will not be added to clubs during the Tuesday and Thursday club alarms, UNLESS you have the age "Child" selected as valid in the club rules.
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    @egwarhammer Thank you for answering me; I don't use too many mods, the only ones I have is MC Command "Occult", now "MC Command Woohoo" and "MC Command Tuner", apart from that I only have a mod to make my sims needs decay slower, the mod to see them without the censor when they take showers, etc; I guess that's all I have;
    I didin't receive any messages saying my mods were wrong, I just clicked on the sims computer and the buttons for "woohoo" and "tuner" are there, but when I click on those buttons no menu appears, actually nothing appears or happens or changes; I don't know if I using them wrong.

@IngeJones I heard you were looking for the satellite dish "prevent abductions", right? I had trouble finding the satellite myself. Just type "testingcheats true" and then "bb.showhiddenobjects", then filter your search for "Get To Work" pack and you'll find the satellite dish, then place it in your lot, click on it and chose "Prevent Abductions"; That should settle. ;)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
    @egwarhammer Thank you for answering me; I don't use too many mods, the only ones I have is MC Command "Occult", now "MC Command Woohoo" and "MC Command Tuner", apart from that I only have a mod to make my sims needs decay slower, the mod to see them without the censor when they take showers, etc; I guess that's all I have;
    I didin't receive any messages saying my mods were wrong, I just clicked on the sims computer and the buttons for "woohoo" and "tuner" are there, but when I click on those buttons no menu appears, actually nothing appears or happens or changes; I don't know if I using them wrong.

@IngeJones I heard you were looking for the satellite dish "prevent abductions", right? I had trouble finding the satellite myself. Just type "testingcheats true" and then "bb.showhiddenobjects", then filter your search for "Get To Work" pack and you'll find the satellite dish, then place it in your lot, click on it and chose "Prevent Abductions"; That should settle. ;)

Can you post pictures of your /sims4 and /mods folders? /mc folder too if it's separate. I'd love to see what you're looking at. Are you SURE all your files are from the latest update, 2.16? Version issues are the most normal "it won't work" problem we've seen in a while. You did update woohoo when you updated MC?

Just woke up (about 3 posts ago!), so as usual I'm struggling with "coherent" but I think pictures would help me a lot.

Hello.

I knew there WAS one, but honestly I thought it was just a scientist thing, I didn't realize it would work for anybody. LOL!
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Hi.
    I have a question about MCCC's option "Do Not Club". What does it do exactly?
    If I flag a sim that sim won't ever be part of any clubs, correct?
    How about NPC? I flagged all my restaurant workers and then the very next sim-day when i went to talk to one of them she was a member of one club...
    Am I doing something wrong?
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Hi.
    I have a question about MCCC's option "Do Not Club". What does it do exactly?
    If I flag a sim that sim won't ever be part of any clubs, correct?
    How about NPC? I flagged all my restaurant workers and then the very next sim-day when i went to talk to one of them she was a member of one club...
    Am I doing something wrong?

You're right, Never Club is supposed to keep any sim from being added to any club.

Basic questions, is everything MC related updated for 2.16? Any /Sims4 LastException files, or /MC Log errors mentioned?

What's in your Clubs settings? Here's mine:

"Club_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Club_MonitorMembers": true,
    "Club_OpenMemberSlots": 1,

What other mods are you using?
    edited October 2016
    @egwarhammer Okay, I'll post the images here, oh I have some mods for custom skin and nails too but I don't know if those type of mods interfere with MC Command, I don't think so, cause I didn't have trouble with the "Occult" one; Maybe my versions are wrong, if so, I'll download them again. ;)
    There you go:

I hope you can help me, thank you a lot! ;)

Edit: Pictures removed because of content thank you @egwarhammer
    Post edited by PixelPrincezz on
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
    @egwarhammer Okay, I'll post the images here, oh I have some mods for custom skin and nails too but I don't know if those type of mods interfere with MC Command, I don't think so, cause I didn't have trouble with the "Occult" one; Maybe my versions are wrong, if so, I'll download them again. ;)
    There you go:

(snip pictures)

I hope you can help me, thank you a lot! ;)

Definitely redownload and reinstall ALL your mc related package and ts4script files. You've for sure got version mismatching going on there. My ts4script files are all dated 10/1/16. Everybody's should be.

The package files are still showing late September dates, that's fine. If you redownload package files for new language translations, that date/filesize will change. I still have the original file here.

BTW, some of the files showing are things we can't discuss here. Sorry, I should've mentioned that.

Also, for future reference (this is for everybody here), I'm a true details nerd. I'd *love* it if folder pictures I ask for could be put up in the Details view (like the last picture above, and my MC installed shots show). Most helpful view for your trusty Cheerleader. ;)

"History" note, now I've made it to page 20 in the re-read project. Still in December 2015... when Dresser broke.

I'm really missing @sabreene ...

About time for work prep. Saturday night. Wish me luck! But I enjoy weekends, it'll be fun. If I don't get run over top of. LOL!
    Although with yours being 10/7 that's probably a windows settings difference we have on how files are added. Meh. If it's after 10/1 you should be fine, and @wickedangell666 you may NOT need to redownload woohoo, but you definitely need to reinstall whatever MC parts you want to use.

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Hello.

I knew there WAS one, but honestly I thought it was just a scientist thing, I didn't realize it would work for anybody. LOL!

we both learned something.
    @egwarhammer Thank you very much, I'll edit my comment and erase the pictures if is a problem with the forum rules, I don't want any trouble; thank you for letting me know. I downloaded the occult and the main modules again because I guess they were 12.14 version and the woohoo and tuner were 12.16, so I'll test it if that was the trouble and let you know ;)
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
    @egwarhammer I just downloaded the right versions of the mod and now everything works fine! Thanks a lot for your support ;)
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    @egwarhammer @wickedangell666 I just woke up, and didn't check the forums yesterday, so I'm just now catching up. I was reading your issue, and I've been an "old hand" with MC Command Center ... EG can tell you, mismatching files can happen to anyone .. Recently, I was updating to a new version, and then noticed something in the MTS Forums I wanted to address .... So I addressed it, and went back to playing. When I got in the game, I had no menu options on the computer for changing anything from the "package from the other site". It was working, I just didn't have a menu option. I started playing around, and found that I only had the menu options on the Milton Word Processor, nothing else. So I took that to the forums on MTS and shared my findings with DP .... After a couple days, DP sent me a message asking if I was sure I updated all mods ... So I went back and redownloaded the mod from MTS and MTS's sister site. Yep, sure enough, when I was addressing the issue on the MTS forums, I forgot to go back and get he parts from the sister site LOL.

Long story short ... It happens LOL. :o
    edited October 2016

Hello.

Nor me! I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. What puzzles me is just having it set on MC had been preventing it for ages and ages, I only started getting abductions at all recently, and then they seemed like every two n ights no matter what sim I was playing
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited October 2016
    ...apart from that I only have a mod to make my sims needs decay slower...

@wickedangell666 Could you please tell me, which particulare mod you use for need/motive decay? I'm looking for that one for ages (I always think of asking @Deaderpool, whether he wants to integrate such a function). There is this Mod at MTS, but it's broken.

@egwarhammer Has somebody ever asked @Deaderpool whether he considers a motive decay tweak in MCCC besides the relationship decay? Perhaps he already gave an answer.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    @Bonxie Hello, I can give you a link for the mod I'm using...Since I'm not sure if is okay to post links here I'll send you a private message, okay? I hope it helps ;)
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
    edited October 2016
    @Bonxie Hello, I can give you a link for the mod I'm using...Since I'm not sure if is okay to post links here I'll send you a private message, okay? I hope it helps ;)

Post it. Share the joy! Totally fine with me, especially if something works with MC that improves gameplay.

You should see the page of links I've been putting together since this thread began... 20 pages into our 109, I've already got a pretty good-sized collection coming together. Totally unsorted ATM, I'm going to gather, then sort, then probably post the best of the bunch. Eventually.

The only links I don't want posted here are those that raise the game rating above T. No, I really don't know all of what that may be... my one warning here came from moxie's mod slipping through on me once... total space cadet moment!

Edit: BTW, Wicked, I love that top your sim is wearing! Gorgeous color... cc, yes? I *think* if that was in the game, I'd have seen it. (But maybe not.)
    /edit
    Post edited by egwarhammer on
    Is the max sims in zone thing still working reliably for anyone? In the last several sim days I have tried using (in combination with setting max sims to 200) the MC lot types to increase sims, and turning that off and using Arkeus's ones (without his max sims module as instructed). On one occasion I managed to get 30 sims in a nightclub, but that was the only time I got over 20 sims on a lot + public space. And walkbys are happening even LESS often than when I didn't have either of these mods.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top