Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    NewbieSimmerNewbieSimmer Posts: 32 Member
    My name is Evan, and I've been a Simmer for 14 years. I started with Sims 1 at 8 years old, and my favorite Sims game is Bustin' Out. I have yet to play Sims 3 though. Besides Simming, I am also a super-fan of a particular Legend of Zelda character named Saria. In my spare time, I enjoy collecting gemstone crystals from all over the world.
    Tired, hungry, or bored? Wave at the sky and yell "Foogitsnat!"
    Pic%2B15.PNG

YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/SariaFan93/about
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    My name is Evan, and I've been a Simmer for 14 years. I started with Sims 1, and my favorite Sims game is Bustin' Out. I have yet to play Sims 3 though. Besides Simming, I am also a super-fan of a particular Legend of Zelda character named Saria. In my spare time, I enjoy collecting gemstone crystals from all over the world.

Hello @NewbieSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming with playing the original Sims 1 and have been simming for 14 years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours simming over the years! It is great that Bustin Out is your favourite game. The console versions are fun to play.
    It is very special that you enjoy collecting gemstone crystals from around the world. Your display collections would look so very pretty. It sounds like a very nice pastime.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    TheGalacticMoonTheGalacticMoon Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, My name is Aimee, I'm new here. I have been playing sims since the beginning, I now play the Sims 4, I tend to build more then actual Gameplay, but I'm studying to be an architect so maybe that is why lol. I am here because I love The Sims. I'm also a huge fan of music, architecture and movies.
  • Options
    Hi, My name is Aimee, I'm new here. I have been playing sims since the beginning, I now play the Sims 4, I tend to build more then actual Gameplay, but I'm studying to be an architect so maybe that is why lol. I am here because I love The Sims. I'm also a huge fan of music, architecture and movies.

Hello @TheGalacticMoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed building a variety of different types, styles and themes of homes and venues in the different versions of the sims games over the years. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is very special that you are studying to become an architect. I hope that your studies continue to go well. Building in the sims would be helpful and beneficial for your studies.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads about the sims game and your simming experiences,
  • Options
    RaechieRaechie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone! I am new to the EA/Origin account but I am not new to the sims and I was looking for some people to add to my friends list, to chat with and share sim ideas and stories!! Add me Raechie is my origin name.

I have been playing since my parents got me "The Sims Bustin out" and have been hooked since then !!

I have dogs that could easily be mistaken for small horse's... i don't know what I was thinking with that one!

I love building sim houses that are interesting and detailed. It usually takes me hours before I actually start the game play and even then I usually change and build a new house and start all over. I have a pretty cool neighborhood right now.

and I am heart broken they took toddlers away but Can't wait for the city living expansion!

Happy simmin!
  • Options
    Raechie wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I am new to the EA/Origin account but I am not new to the sims and I was looking for some people to add to my friends list, to chat with and share sim ideas and stories!! Add me Raechie is my origin name.

I have been playing since my parents got me "The Sims Bustin out" and have been hooked since then !!

I have dogs that could easily be mistaken for small horse's... i don't know what I was thinking with that one!

I love building sim houses that are interesting and detailed. It usually takes me hours before I actually start the game play and even then I usually change and build a new house and start all over. I have a pretty cool neighborhood right now.

and I am heart broken they took toddlers away but Can't wait for the city living expansion!

Happy simmin!

Hello @Raechie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your parents bought you " The Sims Bustin Out", and that started you simming ever since! Simming is fun!
    It is nice that you enjoy building houses in the Sims. Building is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity as we design, build ,furnish, and landscape our homers. It is enjoyable seeing our sims living in the homes that we design for them. It is very nice that you have set up a neighbourhood in your game that has your builds together.
    I am looking forward to the new EP also! It looks and sounds great!
  • Options
    Heliel22Heliel22 Posts: 37 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Heliel22 wrote: »
    Hey ya'll my name is HELIEl (Heliel) I like playing the sims been playing since Sims Bustin Out, custom animations for Sims 4 I like cats and i like to do magic ya know supernatural stuff

Hello @Heliel22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version and are now playing Sims 4 on your PC. Simming is a fun and enjoyable game!
    There are many cc creators that thoughtfully share their poses that they design so as fellow simmers can also have the poses in their game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences.

I meant to say that i make custom animations and poses myself thank you for responding happy simming
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hey ya'll my name is HELIEl (Heliel) I like playing the sims been playing since Sims Bustin Out, custom animations for Sims 4 I like cats and i like to do magic ya know supernatural stuff

Hello @Heliel22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version and are now playing Sims 4 on your PC. Simming is a fun and enjoyable game!
    There are many cc creators that thoughtfully share their poses that they design so as fellow simmers can also have the poses in their game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences.

I meant to say that i make custom animations and poses myself thank you for responding happy simming

Hello @Heliel22 :)
    It is great that you make custom animations and poses! You would enjoy using them with your sims in your game.
    Happy simming to you also :)
  • Options
    britnipaigebritnipaige Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, newbie here. Not to the Sims, but to the forums. I've been a sim lover since childhood. I play both Sims 3 & Sims 4, although I find myself spending more time on Sims 4 lately. I'm a writer at heart and love how I can tell my stories through the sims. I love doing legacies and creating stories within the game. Anyways, looking forward to connecting with other Sim players here.
  • Options
    Hey, newbie here. Not to the Sims, but to the forums. I've been a sim lover since childhood. I play both Sims 3 & Sims 4, although I find myself spending more time on Sims 4 lately. I'm a writer at heart and love how I can tell my stories through the sims. I love doing legacies and creating stories within the game. Anyways, looking forward to connecting with other Sim players here.

Hello @britnipaige :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since you were a child. Playing The Sims is a very special and enjoyable way of using our creativity as we create background stories for our Sims and watch how they live their lives in our games. It is great that you enjoy doing Legacies in your game! It is very nice seeing the new generations of children, and watching them as they interact with other family member and make new friends. It is nice seeing if they share family characteristics, and if siblings differ or have similarities.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    *points to @britnipaige *
    you deserve everyones awesomes!!!!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Monkeydude40Monkeydude40 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey there all :)

My name is John and I am 47 years old. I really like designing stuff for the Sims and also making websites. I started off making patterns with the official CAP tool but have now graduated to using custom stencils to make various clothing items. At present this is just for adult females as I think there is more scope for creativity. I use Paint.net and TSR workshop as they are really easy to use.

Most of my designs are based around DC heroes or villains and especially Harley Quinn at the moment. The link is :www.thesims3.com/mypage/monkeydude40/mystudio :smiley:

If you want me to do anything custom wise let me know and I will have a shot at it. I have already done a TNG themed top that someone on another thread was asking about so don't be shy :)

Anyway hope you like my work. Take care all

Monkeydude40 AKA John IRL
  • Options

My name is John. I really like designing stuff for the Sims and also making websites. I started off making patterns with the official CAP tool but have now graduated to using custom stencils to make various clothing items. At present this is just for adult females as I think there is more scope for creativity. I use Paint.net and TSR workshop as they are really easy to use.

Most of my designs are based around DC heroes or villains and especially Harley Quinn at the moment. The link is
    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/monkeydude40/mystudio
    :smiley:

If you want me to do anything custom wise let me know and I will have a shot at it. I have already done a TNG themed top that someone on another thread was asking about so don't be shy :)

Hello @Monkeydude40 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy creating cc for the sims game! It is a very special way of expressing your creativity through the game, by adding new items for our sims to wear. Your cc DC villains and heroes items are very great! I will post a clickable link to your studio to help other simmers download your cc.
    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/monkeydude40/mystudio
    It is very kind and thoughtful of you to offer to do cc custom requests for fellow simmers.
    Happy simming and cc creating! :)
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 631 Member
    @Monkeydude40...Nice to meet yoi! Im also a Paint.net user, too, and I dabble in clothing design on a 3D social site.
  • Options
    @TruthBear not IMVU by any chance? That would be a weird coincidence....
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks for the welcome :) I have just done a spiderman cocktail dress (hehehhe). More Marvel incoming !
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks for the welcome :) I have just done a spiderman cocktail dress (hehehhe). More Marvel incoming !
    You're welcome! :) Thankyou for sharing your creations with the simming community!
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 631 Member
    @TruthBear not IMVU by any chance? That would be a weird coincidence....

No, but I learned how to make hair using their forum...I'll pm you about the other site,
  • Options
    OceaneyespiritOceaneyespirit Posts: 57 Member
    I have to admit it's nice to see others in the forums that are - not just young. I thought I was probably ancient compared to others playing the Sims ;) I used to play sims in the past, and have been through several (if not all) of the games. Then I wind up taking a break and go back to it once again. During the day, too much to do living in the country with a "challenging" Italian, four dogs, two cats, two birds and a horse. And if I'm motivated enough...I work on crafty stuff (mostly painted glassware) and have a page on Facebook where I post/sell as well as consign my things at a local shop. Kids all grown, empty nest...kinda nice :)
  • Options
    I have to admit it's nice to see others in the forums that are - not just young. I thought I was probably ancient compared to others playing the Sims ;) I used to play sims in the past, and have been through several (if not all) of the games. Then I wind up taking a break and go back to it once again. During the day, too much to do living in the country with a "challenging" Italian, four dogs, two cats, two birds and a horse. And if I'm motivated enough...I work on crafty stuff (mostly painted glassware) and have a page on Facebook where I post/sell as well as consign my things at a local shop. Kids all grown, empty nest...kinda nice :)

Hello @Oceaneyespirit :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are a wide variety of ages of simmers who play the game and post on the forums. It is very nice that we all share the same one interest and enjoyment in playing the Sims. It is nice that you enjoy simming , then take a break, then come back to it. You would enjoy discovering new simming activities and features when you return to playing the Sims.
    It is great that you have a variety of animals as a part of your household. You would be kept busy looking after your pets! Spending time with them would be special parts of your daily life.
    It is very nice that you do glass painting . It is a very nice way of expressing your artwork creativity and create lovely items for other people to buy and enjoy having in their homes.
  • Options
    SimKenneeSimKennee Posts: 12 New Member

My name is John and I am 47 years old. I really like designing stuff for the Sims and also making websites. I started off making patterns with the official CAP tool but have now graduated to using custom stencils to make various clothing items. At present this is just for adult females as I think there is more scope for creativity. I use Paint.net and TSR workshop as they are really easy to use.

Most of my designs are based around DC heroes or villains and especially Harley Quinn at the moment. The link is :www.thesims3.com/mypage/monkeydude40/mystudio :smiley:

Hey Monkeydude40,
    Welcome on the Forums, Nice to meet you!
    I also like to work with Paint and I also have a Website, although it's Dutch...
    I normally help on The Sims Forums of The Netherlands, and I'm the one who helps on the Mobile devices!
    That's why I also have a Website!
    Hope, I see you around in your next Thread.
  • Options
    Hello everyone :) Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age. If you have already posted your age, could you please come back to the thread once you have become a full member and edit your age out of your post. Thankyou ! :)
  • Options
    baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing Sims since I was in middle school and am now in grad school, so I'm kind of surprised I never actually signed up for the forum before! I've been an avid simmer ever since my friend let me play it at her house, back in the days of TS2. I got the game shortly after and the next day at school I was like, "Where are all the beds?! I can only find couches! And my Sims keep talking in the bathroom and then peeing their pants and can't shower! And my Sim will never do her homework! And how do my Sim's parents get jobs?!"... A couple of weeks later, I was the "expert" of our group, for knowing about cheats and custom content. haha I've spent entire days playing The Sims, although nowadays real life keeps me fairly busy, so I don't have as much time.

As for real life, my hobbies are video games (I'm also super into Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Phoenix Wright), writing, music (I play violin and sing), and Disney's Frozen. :) I also have two kitties.
  • Options
    baranouta wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've been playing Sims since I was in middle school and am now in grad school, so I'm kind of surprised I never actually signed up for the forum before! I've been an avid simmer ever since my friend let me play it at her house, back in the days of TS2. I got the game shortly after and the next day at school I was like, "Where are all the beds?! I can only find couches! And my Sims keep talking in the bathroom and then peeing their pants and can't shower! And my Sim will never do her homework! And how do my Sim's parents get jobs?!"... A couple of weeks later, I was the "expert" of our group, for knowing about cheats and custom content. haha I've spent entire days playing The Sims, although nowadays real life keeps me fairly busy, so I don't have as much time.

As for real life, my hobbies are video games (I'm also super into Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Phoenix Wright), writing, music (I play violin and sing), and Disney's Frozen. :) I also have two kitties.

Hello @baranouta :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when you were in middle school. It was great that your friend introduced you to playing Sims 2 at her home, then that has led you to enjoy simming ever since! It was kind and helpful of you to help your friends with cheats, cc and help to enjoy playing the game.
    When we are simming, the hours in a day can pass very quickly!
    I hope that your school studies are going well. You would enjoy playing the Sims when you are able to, to gave a rekaxing and fun break from your busy life and studies.
    It is nice that you also play other games. You would enjoy choosing and playing different games depending on how you are feeling that day. It is nice that you have kittens,Your kittens would be special animal members of your family,
  • Options
    DeadGiveawayDeadGiveaway Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey guys. Finally joined the forums. I'm a 23 y/o writer and long-time gamer. I've been playing the sims for longer than I can remember, but my favorite is and always has been 2. Outside of the sims, I'm a huge fan of Bioshock, American McGee's Alice/Madness Returns, Borderlands (2), The Elder Scrolls Morrowind-Skyrim, Civ, and Cities: Skylines, amongst a long list of free games made by independent devs.

When I'm not gaming or writing, I enjoy the snark of ontd & tumblr, and marathon movies/tv shows with my bf, pretend I know how to crotchet (I'm actually terrible but I'll never stop trying), create digital art, and ogle food & nature.

Erm, don't know what else to put really. :/ tl;dr I do all the computer things lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top