Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    BubsGirl291BubsGirl291 Posts: 49 New Member
    Hi! My name is BubsGirl291! I am choosing to keep my identity a secret, because of safety precautions, but I can tell you a little about myself: I love to draw, I have two dogs, but I love ALL animals, my favorite book series is Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, and I do not like it when people say "when choo" instead of "when you," or "don't choo," etc. I am blonde, have blue eyes, and is tall. Have a wonderful day filled with smiles!
  • Options
    SoCalSimmerSoCalSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello there everyone, I'm new to the thread, and I'm afraid I'm not the best at posting in threads like this. I've been playing sims since the first one came out, and though I loved it, I can't even imagine trying to play it again. I had every expansion and stuff pack for sims 2, and regretfully couldn't get all the stuff I wanted for sims 3, which was my stress relief of choice through college. My entire life has been turned upside down this past year when I moved from a rural town in eastern North Carolina to sunny Southern California, about two hours from Los Angeles. Ever since then, the only thing that hasn't changed in my life is my cat, Sir Finnius, and sims. I just got Sims 4 this past June and have been hooked. I've got several shared lots up on the gallery, and always look forward to hearing what constructive criticisms people have for me, as well as taking requests for builds from players.

• Options
    BubsGirl291BubsGirl291 Posts: 49 New Member
    I also have been playing the sims since 2012.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,647 Member
    Hi! My name is BubsGirl291! I am choosing to keep my identity a secret, because of safety precautions, but I can tell you a little about myself: I love to draw, I have two dogs, but I love ALL animals, my favorite book series is Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, and I do not like it when people say "when choo" instead of "when you," or "don't choo," etc. I am blonde, have blue eyes, and is tall. Have a wonderful day filled with smiles!

Hello @BubsGirl291 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy drawing. It is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity! You are very welcome to post pictures of your drawings on this link thread in the "Artist Haven " section of the forums , after you have become a full member and can then post pictures.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802922/post-your-paintings-photos-artwork-here#latest
    It is nice that you have dogs. Our Pets are very special animal members of our family household and spending time with them is special and fun! They brighten our days!
    I hope that you are having a very nice day too!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Hello there everyone, I'm new to the thread, and I'm afraid I'm not the best at posting in threads like this. I've been playing sims since the first one came out, and though I loved it, I can't even imagine trying to play it again. I had every expansion and stuff pack for sims 2, and regretfully couldn't get all the stuff I wanted for sims 3, which was my stress relief of choice through college. My entire life has been turned upside down this past year when I moved from a rural town in eastern North Carolina to sunny Southern California, about two hours from Los Angeles. Ever since then, the only thing that hasn't changed in my life is my cat, Sir Finnius, and sims. I just got Sims 4 this past June and have been hooked. I've got several shared lots up on the gallery, and always look forward to hearing what constructive criticisms people have for me, as well as taking requests for builds from players.

Hello @SoCalSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since the release of the original Sims 1. It is great that you owned all the packs for Sims 2! The sims packs for each of the versions add many fun and enjoyable features and activities, as well as new venues and worlds to visit and build/buy mode and CAS items to enjoy using in the game when playing and creating.
    Moving to another home is a big step in your journey through life. It can be a quite stressful time, as you leave one place and settle into another new home and new surroundings. I send a hug to you <3 It is great that you had simming to help you as you adjusted to all the changes in your life. Simming helps us to take a break from real life and all that it is holding.
    It is nice that you upload and share your builds on the gallery with the Simming community, Simmers would enjoy downloading them and using them in their games.
  • Options
    jebeejebee Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I live in London. I used to play The Sims Freeplay, and now I play The Sims 4. The main attraction for me is being able to design houses. I hope to learn more tricks & tips here and help other Simmers when I can. :)
  • Options
    jebee wrote: »
    Hello! I live in London. I used to play The Sims Freeplay, and now I play The Sims 4. The main attraction for me is being able to design houses. I hope to learn more tricks & tips here and help other Simmers when I can. :)

Hello @jebee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing The Sims Freeplay and then that led you now to playing Sims 4. Designing, building and furnishing homes and venues is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! It is great that we can create homes that are a variety of different types, styles and themes. It is special having our sims living in homes that we have especially designed for them.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips about playing the game , as well as posting about your simming experiences also.
  • Options
    lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    Hello! I'm Lotary. I played The Sims 1 when I was a kid and didn't keep up with The Sims 2 because PC's performance issue. I played The Sims 3, though, and now I'm enjoying The Sims 4 as well :) I love creating my OCs in CAS, it's just nice to see them "living" and doing activities. I live in Indonesia and for hobbies, I enjoy watching anime and writing novels. I hope I can publish them someday, I often envy Sims as they can publish books very easily and never having writer's block :D
    Origin ID: lotary00
  • Options
    lotary wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Lotary. I played The Sims 1 when I was a kid and didn't keep up with The Sims 2 because PC's performance issue. I played The Sims 3, though, and now I'm enjoying The Sims 4 as well :) I love creating my OCs in CAS, it's just nice to see them "living" and doing activities. I live in Indonesia and for hobbies, I enjoy watching anime and writing novels. I hope I can publish them someday, I often envy Sims as they can publish books very easily and never having writer's block :D

Hello @lotary :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 1 when a child, and it led you on to playing sims 3 and now sims 4. Simming is fun!
    Creating sims is an enjoyable part of simming! It is nice working out a background story for the sims, and choosing what outfits suit them for the different clothing outfit types. Then is nice seeing them live their lives in our games.
    It is very special that you write novels! It is a very nice way of bringing your creative thoughts into written form. I hope that you will achieve your goal of publishing your novels.
  • Options
    lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 1 when a child, and it led you on to playing sims 3 and now sims 4. Simming is fun!
    Creating sims is an enjoyable part of simming! It is nice working out a background story for the sims, and choosing what outfits suit them for the different clothing outfit types. Then is nice seeing them live their lives in our games.
    It is very special that you write novels! It is a very nice way of bringing your creative thoughts into written form. I hope that you will achieve your goal of publishing your novels.

Thank you and happy simming to you too! :)
    Origin ID: lotary00
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you and happy simming to you too! :)

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    RedCause84 wrote: »
    Hello to all of you :)
    Name is Rita and Rita is temperamental "ginger" from Finland and joined here cause Finnish forum is pretty much "forlorn" in a kind way of describing it :D
    Rita lives with her 3 cats in countryside :)
    2 domestics and 1 ragdoll <3
    Listens to metal (melo-death mainly) sometimes even miserably hassle my own 4-string Warwick Vampyre...
    Along with my cats i love watching hockey! best gasms are when Leijonat (Finnish team) wins :# because we Finns have hockey deep in our blood 4 good!!!
    Played my self as a goalie when teen but after bike-accident and knee-operation have to end that :(
    What else!? Hmmm...
    Oh yeas! Love playing Sims! Especially Sims Pets!!! Because the cats!!! :#<3:D
    Anxiously waiting when Sims 4 Pets comes!!?!!
    Was there a question included :/ i think there was! :#

I guess that's pretty much all i can think of now to tell you :)

@RedCause84 welcome to the sims community, hope you like it here . Happy Simming!

Thanks :) and so far i have more than liked it! But i think i have already make myself clear here how big ditzy, goofy, silly i am!! :D so better to hope everyone else likes me here! :#
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hello I Am Diva! I Like Playing The Sims And Some Other Games. I Like Cats Alot, And I Wish They Would Make A Sims 4 Pets. I Want Toddlers For The Sims 4 And Thats All I Have To Say, Wait Nope I Have More, And I Like Watching Youtube Through Out The Day And I Like Posting Stuff On These Forums So Yeah Thats All I Have To Say
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Hello I Am Diva! I Like Playing The Sims And Some Other Games. I Like Cats Alot, And I Wish They Would Make A Sims 4 Pets. I Want Toddlers For The Sims 4 And Thats All I Have To Say, Wait Nope I Have More, And I Like Watching Youtube Through Out The Day

Hello @DivaEvie07 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you like cats. Cats are great pets for people of all ages to have as a part of their family.
    Watching simming YouTube videos is enjoyable and can be helpful as we learn new tips about playing the game as we are watching the sims in the video. We can then use the tips when playing our own game.
  • Options
    coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member

Hi BubsGirl291! Welcome to the forums. :) It's okay to keep your identity a secret, as I kept mine a secret. People just call me Tartz. ;)
    I love to draw as well! And awh, dogs are soo cute. What are their names? I have a little puppy named Kona, she's a golden retriever. :)
    I've never read that book series before, it sounds interesting though. I'll check it out!
    Also, same. When people are like "Chu r su cool" it bothers me. :joy:
    You sound pretty! I have brown hair and blue eyes, but I'm short. Like, 5 ft. :joy:
    Happy simming! Welcome to our foruming community. :)
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
  • Options
    coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you! It's okay if you're not the best at posting here, it takes a while to get used to.
    The first sims game is the best to me, honestly. I love it so much, although I don't play it as much anymore.
    That's very cool you had every expansion pack in TS2! I had only seasons and pets. :joy:
    I used to live in California. Beautiful place, isn't it? I know it's hard to move drastically like that.
    Once again, welcome to the forums! If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. We're a fun loving community and we're happy to have you! Happy simming! :)
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
  • Options
    SimmerForever2130SimmerForever2130 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hai! :lol: My name is Jordy (that's what everyone calls me so I think thats my new name :p ) I'm a Scorpio and I love sims! I have 2 Cats, I also like to watch Doctor Who, PLL, and Scream Queens.. My favourite band is Blink-182 xD My life isn't that interesting :disappointed:
  • Options
    Hai! :lol: My name is Jordy (that's what everyone calls me so I think thats my new name :p ) I'm a Scorpio and I love sims! I have 2 Cats, I also like to watch Doctor Who, PLL, and Scream Queens.. My favourite band is Blink-182 xD My life isn't that interesting :disappointed:

Hello @SimmerForever2130 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is fun! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads.
    It is nice that you have two cats. Cats are great pets to have, and it is fun watching them enjoying playing through the day. They also seen to sense when someone needs to be comforted.
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member

Hey Jordy! :)
    For a new simmer to another i welcome you!
    And have to say that i perhaps wouldn't replied but when you used the magic words (Cats) <3 it just was necessarry to answer and welcome you :D I hope we both enjoy our time here!! :)
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Hello! My name is CleolaFM im going to describe myself as if were a sim. Im a young adult from Colorado I am married to my highschool sweetheart <3 , we have two sons :) I am cheerful, creative, outgoing and family-oriented. I paint in my free time and of course play sims! I only play with alien sims! :o I enjoy playing one family for many generations to see how the genetics will be passed down!
  • Options
    Service306 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is CleolaFM im going to describe myself as if were a sim. Im a young adult from Colorado I am married to my highschool sweetheart <3 , we have two sons :) I am cheerful, creative, outgoing and family-oriented. I paint in my free time and of course play sims! I only play with alien sims! :o I enjoy playing one family for many generations to see how the genetics will be passed down!

Hello @Service306 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very nice reading about what your traits would be if you were a sim :) Perhaps one day your sons will be simmers also, just like you are! Painting is a very special way for you to enjoy expressing your creativity.
    It is great that you play only with alien sims! It is nice that you have a legacy family. You would be enjoying seeing the new generations of children and seeing how they differ or are similar to both their siblings as well as previous generations.
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    @rosemow You're so nice and welcoming thank you for that!
  • Options
    Heliel22Heliel22 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey ya'll my name is HELIEl (Heliel) I like playing the sims been playing since Sims Bustin Out, custom animations for Sims 4 I like cats and i like to do magic ya know supernatural stuff
  • Options
    Heliel22 wrote: »
    Hey ya'll my name is HELIEl (Heliel) I like playing the sims been playing since Sims Bustin Out, custom animations for Sims 4 I like cats and i like to do magic ya know supernatural stuff

Hello @Heliel22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version and are now playing Sims 4 on your PC. Simming is a fun and enjoyable game!
    There are many cc creators that thoughtfully share their poses that they design so as fellow simmers can also have the poses in their game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top