Jasmine Holiday is back with an all new Spring Challenge! Find out more on our blog.
April 13, 2017 - It's Patch Day in The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed and whats new.
The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Pack Out Now! READ MORE ON THE BLOG

Post your paintings, photos, artwork here!

rosemowrosemow Posts: 103,516 Member
edited January 2015 in Artist Haven
I am looking forward to seeing the paintings, sketches, photos, drawings and other artistic items that simmers have created or taken with a camera ! They don't need to be sims related. Please post them here and share them so we can all enjoy seeing them. :)
Edit : I have edited this thread to invite simmers to post photos that you have taken too. I will look forward to seeing photos that you have taken with your camera. :)
Post edited by rosemow on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 103,516 Member
    Your Tree of Life and Stop paintings are very meaningful and great @fullpsiral . They are very expressive. The traffic lights in your Stop painting set against the background of the city buildings eloquently speaks to us of the need to take time to stop and rest.
    Thankyou very much for sharing your paintings with us :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 12,204 Member
    Well thanks @rosemow. :D

I tend to be all over the place with my creativity. Painting is just one of my outlets. I really should do it more. I have so many blank canvases waiting.
    Love the landscapes! What do you use? Acrylics?
  • Plumbobmad3Plumbobmad3 Posts: 153 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Ahaha, no they do look like Acrylics. They're digital paintings which I paint in Photoshop, I use custom brushes which have some resemblance to traditional brushes that give some nice texture when you're painting. :)
    fullspiral wrote: »

Ahaha, no they do look like Acrylics. They're digital paintings which I paint in Photoshop, I use custom brushes which have some resemblance to traditional brushes that give some nice texture when you're painting. :)

Well that's pretty cool. I'm pretty much computer illiterate when it comes to that.

Your paintings look great! @Plumbobmad3 :) The landscape pictures are very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the skies!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 18,653 Member
    @plumbobmad3 - I especially love the third painting! Beautiful palette!
    Your pictures look great! @LaAbby :) The eye picture is very nice. It looks very nice how you have drawn the branches on the tree picture. The lemonade drink picture looks great with the lemon on the side of the glass.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,741 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your pictures look great! @LaAbby :) The eye picture is very nice. It looks very nice how you have drawn the branches on the tree picture. The lemonade drink picture looks great with the lemon on the side of the glass.

Thank you :) Naked trees are fun to draw, as well as hands.

rosemow you don't have any drawings? I'd like to see :smile:
    LaAbby wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you :) Naked trees are fun to draw, as well as hands.

rosemow you don't have any drawings? I'd like to see :smile:

I don't have any drawings. I enjoy looking at the pictures that other people post of their artwork :)

• HeatdazzleHeatdazzle Posts: 26 New Member
    Woah, your guys stuff is really cool!
    I wanted to post some pictures but I can't even though I've been a member since February 2012, I'm not much of a poster you see, so I don't have many points :(
    Anyway, I put it as my profile pic instead. I did these last year for my art class, it's Dave Grohl and Avril Lavigne, I enjoy doing faces :) they aren't great like but ah well :smile:
    I also really like drawing video game characters and scenes, I don't know it's just really fun to me. I was thinking about doing it as my focus for my art class, but it might sound silly and they might laugh in my face haha :)
    Any way I really like your guys stuff, you're really talented :smiley:
  • DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    I am studying in an art high-school so I definitely have what to share! :D I will post something when I have the time! :)
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    @Plumbobmad3 Those are amazing and lovely pieces! I like that kind of paintings :blush:
    @LaAbby, love the rainbow liquid, I just love it :heart: And your tree... plum, that's a really good drawing!

You guys are pretty talented! I wish I had the talent and patience to do something artistic, it just stresses me a lot to draw or color something :disappointed:
    Hello @Heatdazzle :) Your drawings of Dave Grohl and Avril Lavigne look great! It sounds a great idea to make the drawing of video game characters and scenes the focus of your art class. You enjoy and have fun doing it, so the results would turn out well. Thanks for sharing the picture of your artwork with us.
    edited December 2014
    I am studying in an art high-school so I definitely have what to share! :D I will post something when I have the time! :)
    I will look forward to seeing your artwork :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 5,378 Member
    I can see this thread being a great source of pictures for sim modders to make in-game paintings out of. =P
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I can see this thread being a great source of pictures for sim modders to make in-game paintings out of. =P
    It would be great to have in game paintings of simmers artwork :)
  • HeatdazzleHeatdazzle Posts: 26 New Member
    @rosemow haha thanks for the encouragement, and thanks for making this discussion! It's really interesting seeing other simmers artwork :)
    Your drawing of No face from Spirited Away looks great! @Shearsy :) It is very nice! I am glad that you shared the drawing with us, and I hope that you continue to keep drawing.
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 726 Member
    Thank you @rosemow you are such a kind person. It means a lot coming from you. :) have you seen Spirited Away? It's a lovely heart warming movie I would recommend it.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,741 Member
    @Shearsy You made it cute! Well, I always liked noface :smiley: I really liked the movie too. The one who made spirited away, I like all his movies