Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Perhaps the lemonade tray is just ... stuff and the real premium content is something more exciting. They didn't show the Kids gameplay objects in the quarterly trailer either.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited July 2016
    Does anyone know when this quarter ends?
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Still hoping for an actual Gardening Pack....
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    So you choose not to disclose whether toddlers are being worked on?
    Whether we're getting something to help with no space in worlds? All of my neighborhoods are bursting to capacity, what am I supposed to do? Is there a solution in the works?

No one tells you what to do so I'm asking if you can answer me those questions to give me some peace of mind, because I shouldn't have to be deleting sims and having multiple families live in one lot because there is no space.

The SimGurus are not allowed to discuss future content regarding future quarters.

You'll need to take it up to EA themselves - Maxis has to listen to what EA wants them to do.

Uh, no they can announce whatever they wish whenever they wish according to Graham as long at it's not tied to some content that would be in a patch. More or less. But usually EPs bring patched content or so do GPs. Well, so far in this game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

+ 3 months.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    lovlyb wrote: »
    I don't if any one else see the hint on the next EP but looks like toddlers or pets. Bob is thinking of a bird and grandma holds a toddler and the bassinet looks different as you can see from the bottom. But looking a the video you can see Bob & grandma thinking of bird and toddler rattle. Umm...why are the rattle and bird image keep popping up back & forth.

This stuff pack need to include a swing, slide, lounge chairs and BEDS!!

she is holding a baby, not a toddler.

and the crib is right next to it.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2016
    I can't get the link to even work....says the page isn't there. :(

oops...Nvm...got it.
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    2428124281 Posts: 21 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake is this the teaser?

Yes.

Thanks! Better to know than to keep speculating :)

(Piles of SPs would have been nice, though ;) )

I don't think Ralph is gonna survive after this one though D:

RALPH! HAHAHA! @LazyGameReviews
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

This FQ is July-September. Next one is October-December.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Perhaps the lemonade tray is just ... stuff and the real premium content is something more exciting. They didn't show the Kids gameplay objects in the quarterly trailer either.

The logo for the pack is a pitcher. That's pretty definitive.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Lemonade is the icon for the SP. Lemonade IS the SP's gameplay content. However there is a possibility that there may be one another gameplay object.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Lemonade is the icon for the SP. Lemonade IS the SP's gameplay content. However there is a possibility that there may be one another gameplay object.

Maybe lemonade stands?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Uh, no they can announce whatever they wish whenever they wish according to Graham as long at it's not tied to some content that would be in a patch. More or less. But usually EPs bring patched content or so do GPs. Well, so far in this game.

I've seen Graham's comment - that's what I got from it. :)

You are possibly right. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Worries me does this mean the game will have 5 eps that are all half baked half version of previous EPs so at this rate the game will have nothing but Stuff Packs Galore.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    applause, applause, applause
    27493732753_fe212aa0f9_o_d.gif

tumblr_mrskkjZwax1qbh0eio2_500.gif
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    we can already plant Lemon trees!
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    So are they even going to Gamescom? I mean if they plan to announce the next EP there I'd understand but I doubt they're going for a stuff pack. I do wonder what all is coming in the pack/July patch. I guess kid's hair colors (maybe a fix to the kid hair changing bug) and nannies.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Maybe lemonade stands?

I don't know. I want the stands but I'm kind of hoping it isn't.

Here's why: should have been in GTW. And it's backyard stuff. It seems weird that it's called backyard stuff and it revolves around lemonade solely. I'm kind of hoping for at least either a pool slider or a pool floater sims can use.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    we can already plant Lemon trees!

Hopefully will need lemons for lemonades, and it won't just be given to us. Just so the game can be a bit more challenging...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    aka_moiaka_moi Posts: 86 Member
    Hopefully when they make an actual announcement they give us something actually interesting. Judging by the image, this could be the worst SP yet. No new hair, no new interesting clothes, maybe a new patio table and chairs, and lemonade. And a cat sweater I believe is already in the game.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    There's an English version of the OPs video on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/TheSims/?fref=nf
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    lsarm55 wrote: »
    also, stop overworking @SimGuruGraham !!!

lol, that made me think about Sam and Frodo where Sam offers to 'carry the load'. I think Graham has become Sam, actually.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2016
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Would it be possible for you to confirm whether or not this qualifies as the quarterly teaser? It would be great to know now whether or not this is all we're getting this quarter or whether we can expect another teaser showing off more upcoming content before the forums go into meltdown.

This is the quarterly teaser.
    I almost fell off my chair at this, I was laughing so hard.

If this is it for content this quarter, they better have a crazy awesome patch for us...
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,238 Member
    @ladybreid @stilljustme2 @luthienrising

Once again I was right. No EP03 released this quarter.

The calendar is short, EP03 will be released in Oct-Nov-Dec then no GP04 released this year.