Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    @ladybreid

Nothing is official but I won't be surprised if there is no EP announcement while several weeks.

Hopefully the quarterly teaser will be out soon

I thought this one is meant to be the quarterly teaser.

OMG if this is even real and all they were going to release this quarter was a stuff pack that would be terrible.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    We'll probably find out either way in 20 minutes or so.
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    If you guys remember, neither of the major gameplay objects from the kids pack were in the teaser, so there's hope that we could have some cool backyard gameplay still for this pack. I'm hoping for volleyball nets or sprinklers.
  • Options
    aka_moiaka_moi Posts: 86 Member
    I don't think this an official anything. I think it's something a fan threw together because there is a rumour that a Backyard Stuff pack is next. It looks completely fake and unlike the last preview trailer.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    LOL how is that a teaser trailer? It's a single picture with some thought bubbles added in.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I'm guessing this is just a promo shot for the upcoming quarterly teaser. Like with movies now, you have a teaser image for the teaser trailer that eventually becomes a real trailer......so much hype but since we have become a society intent on instant and constant gratification and consumption, it's what they have to do. They can't give all of it to us at once, otherwise once they do that they questions of "what's next" will start popping up the next day, 89 days away from the next quarter starting.

If I remember correctly SimGuruDrake said one of the other gurus would reveal when the next teaser is coming and it would be announced on the forum.

This didn't happen so I even question if that's the official teaser.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I really needed this SP yesterday for 4th of July.
  • Options
    well maybe in 10 min we will know more
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    Thinking about the lemonade thing.. its almost like, when life gives you lemons - make lemonade.. so are they going to take something that is already in the game and cause it be be a lemonade situation.. :lol:
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited July 2016
    aka_moi wrote: »
    I don't think this an official anything. I think it's something a fan threw together because there is a rumour that a Backyard Stuff pack is next. It looks completely fake and unlike the last preview trailer.

The Facebook Site looks totally official:

https://facebook.com/thesimsitalia/?fref=nf

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited July 2016
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but that baby is wearing a diaper instead of the boring overalls they usually wear. Even if babies are not released from their crib this might mean we will be able to to at least change their clothes or customize them in CaS? Hmm
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    well maybe in 10 min we will know more
    I hope so, or that a guru at least confirms or debunks this if we're not getting a teaser today. Lame if this is all were getting for the next 3 months, because I don't really see any patch hints in it either.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I don't know. You have two or three themes already about the patio, parties, etc. Where is the real game? I mean seriously.

#TheSims4 Stuff Pack Simulator.

It's insane. Stuff Pack after Stuff Pack. >.<
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited July 2016

@alanmichael1 Thats the italian one it says nothing on the english sims official page
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited July 2016
    QDog wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but that baby is wearing a diaper instead of the boring overalls they usually wear. Even if babies are not released from their crib this might mean we will be able to to at least change their clothes or customize them in CaS? Mmmm

There have been babies wearing diapers in previous renders too. Way back in 2014 already. So I don't think it says anything.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but that baby is wearing a diaper instead of the boring overalls they usually wear. Even if babies are not released from their crib this might mean we will be able to to at least change their clothes or customize them in CaS? Mmmm

They've used diapered and even swaddled burrito babies in previous renders and they haven't changed in game.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

There have been babies wearing diaphers in previous renders too. Way back in 2014 already. So I don't think it says anything.

But knowing it is a sensitive topic, why would they do this precisely at this time if they didn't have a reason to? They could have just used a normal baby after all...
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Thats the italian one it says nothing on the english one.

Unbelievable ... countries outside of the anglophone world DO exist ;) .

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member

IT IS an official EA Sims site. It is registered to EA on official sites list.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Thats the italian one it says nothing on the english one.

Unbelievable ... countries outside of the anglophone world DO exist ;) .

They do not O.O
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Did you see the parrot in the sims speech bubble?
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Nannies before firemen? I sure hope they have more to tease than lemonade.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!