Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    Looks like lemonade. Great that's what this game needs, more drinks.....

Too much to hope that a lemonade stand for the kids could be a gameplay object?

I wish we would get a lemonade stand for the kids, but looks like we're getting a drink tray for the limonade (the red tray on the table). I think the pitcher is staged / photoshopped :/
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited July 2016
    Since when does the Sims team produce videos in 4:3 ratio?? For me this looks like a fake.

Also, the words in the trailer are Spanish, but the video cannot be found in the official Spanish "Los Sims" Youtube channel.

My fault, it is Italian and it is on the Italian Sims Facebook Site:

https://facebook.com/thesimsitalia/?fref=nf

So it may be real.
    Post edited by alanmichael1 on
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    At the risk of getting more false hopes up, and knowing this is advertised as a stuff pack and nothing more...I did notice that all the currently available generations are available in that picture. I don't think I've seen that done for Sims 4. Of course this could maybe have a family reunion sort of theme.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    For me Perfect Patio is kind of 'high class' and the items doesnt always fit my traditional homes. The name - Backyard stuff (if that's the real name) seems more 'family' to me, and at first glance I think it looks that way too. I really hope it is, my familysims needs a bit less classy gardens and tbh I can never have enough garden stuff.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Since when does the Sims team produce videos in 4:3 ratio?? For me this looks like a fake.
    Yeah I watched it and it's awfully still too...Kids SP teaser did show them moving and interacting, not just a still image with random pop ups
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    It all makes sense now. If lemonade really is a gameplay object in this pack, I guess it's because they took a hint from LGR and watched his review on Outdoor Living Stuff for The Sims 3. :p
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The three new hairstyles look actually really good tho.

And the little jumpsuits too
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    It's official no EP03 the 2 next months (August and September).

Next possible announcement at the Gamescom on August 17th for a release date in October or November.

Where has this been made official?
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    It'll be hilarious if when 1PM EST/ 10AM PST rolls around and the teaser is the exact same thing...
    That'd be upsetting...

Yea but it's also predictable. It's not a surprise their running out of time and ideas. We'll see one expansion this year. They can't even keep a decent release
    Schedule. See what happens when you cut staff and release a game a year ahead of time lol. You get lemonade.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think it's best I keep my mouth shut on this one... :*
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    If this trailer is real, I'm a little bit disappointed. With Backyard Stuff I had hoped for basketball and bikes, not for lemonade. The "something-special-to-eat-and-drink" content (icecream, popcorn) is mostly lame. Let's hope they put a swing for children in.

That said, the Kids Room Stuff Pack is one of my all time favorites :) .
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    What we need is more Beds, I'm sick of using the Princess Cordelia bed....
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    After re-looking several times.. I think the elder is taking a selfie with the baby in her arms, is that possible at this time? I wasn't sure what it was she was holding and I started to think that it was a bottle but it was flatter.. so I think its a phone and she is doing a selfie.. As for the rattle that could = fun. :smile: maybe babies are going to be more fun than they currently are..
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    I keep on refreshing this page to see if @SimGuruDrake will reply this page.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »

Same! :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    @ladybreid

Nothing is official but I won't be surprised if there is no EP announcement while several weeks.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Ok that baby looked more animated than a sims baby, I didn't sims hed babies like that and a baby is reaching and when did Sims started crossing thier legs I.E. the black sim?
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    If this is real and a lemonade tray is the new gameplay object I'll be disappointed, Spa Day came with a drink tray so I hardly doubt a lemonade one would require brand new animation.

Picnic baskets would be nice but hopefully sims can use the on the ground too, not only tables.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    @ladybreid

Nothing is official but I won't be surprised if there is no EP announcement while several weeks.

Hopefully the quarterly teaser will be out soon
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    The links isn't working for me , it says it doesn't exist , dose anyone else have another link please
  • Options
    JasonRMJ wrote: »

Same here
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • Options
    ladybreid wrote: »
    @ladybreid

Hopefully the quarterly teaser will be out soon

I thought this one is meant to be the quarterly teaser.

• Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    I don't know if anyone has said this but if this is coming for real ( well, almost certain at this point), it's time they add a pool party under social events. This might not be related to the pack but it's backyard...backyard has pool right? :lol:
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif