Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    aka_moi wrote: »
    I don't think this an official anything. I think it's something a fan threw together because there is a rumour that a Backyard Stuff pack is next. It looks completely fake and unlike the last preview trailer.

The Facebook Site looks totally official:

https://facebook.com/thesimsitalia/?fref=nf

Thats the italian one it says nothing on the english one.

Unbelievable ... countries outside of the anglophone world DO exist ;) .

Ok.
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but that baby is wearing a diaper instead of the boring overalls they usually wear. Even if babies are not released from their crib this might mean we will be able to to at least change their clothes or customize them in CaS? Mmmm

There have been babies wearing diaphers in previous renders too. Way back in 2014 already. So I don't think it says anything.

But knowing it is a sensitive topic, why would they do this precisely at this time if they didn't have a reason to? They could have just used a normal baby after all...

They don't care. They do whatever they want because it's a render, playerbase feelings be 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2016
    Seems like it's just a stuff pack teaser though, not a quarterly one.

Though I'm surprised it's so early? I guess they are backed up because of the DO delay, and they needed to release them in bundling order.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but that baby is wearing a diaper instead of the boring overalls they usually wear. Even if babies are not released from their crib this might mean we will be able to to at least change their clothes or customize them in CaS? Mmmm

There have been babies wearing diaphers in previous renders too. Way back in 2014 already. So I don't think it says anything.

But knowing it is a sensitive topic, why would they do this precisely at this time if they didn't have a reason to? They could have just used a normal baby after all...

Because they don't care?

Same with the bottle in Dine Out. ''Oh It was just a FUN easter egg'' (according to @SimGuruDrake) Yeah so funny, it still cracks me up.
    Yeah, they love showing sims carrying free, unchanged babies around even though we can't lol
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    pixiejuice wrote: »

So there's that :/ looks boring as heck I certainly hope there is more to it.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

I guess so. And what am I to take away from this? I have no idea. I wish I could see the EP teaser today. That might be more interesting to me.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    So it's a teaser to the teaser...?
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    So it's a teaser to the teaser...?

I think it's a Teaser for everything we're going to see this Quarter...and it'll be ONE Stuff Pack :hushed:
    Am I right @SimGuruDrake ?
  • GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    This is a pretty horrible teaser
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member

Except we already know the title of it as it was leaked months ago EA so there's no surprise and the Italian FB page confirmed it hours ago. Please get your house in order EA, it's a mess.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Feels like it would've made more sense to include it in the quarterly teaser. I guess they're just gonna have it out next week.
    Still, super boring teaser.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Though I'm surprised it's so early? I guess they are backed up because of the DO delay, and they needed to release them in bundling order.

What sense makes a quarterly trailer if it is not the first one in a new quarter that announces all packs of the coming 3 months?

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I know this teaser is underwhelming, but am I the only one who's excited for Backyard Stuff?
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

I'm guessing it's only a stuff pack teaser because that's all we're getting this quarter. Plus a couple of patches. And probably an EP3 announcement at some point this summer.

To be honest though, I'd be fine with that if it means they'll spend some time fixing bugs. I don't want them to release more new gameplay content to break things worse before they've fixed anything. We have some major game-breaking bugs right now.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it. I need more information lol.
    ^ Exactly my thoughts.
  • IanamusIanamus Posts: 101 Member
    These stuff pack teasers are rather dull. I want a teaser for upcoming Game Packs/ Expansion packs, that will actually give us something to speculate and get excited about.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    So I guess it's just a SP announcement then.

I hope we'll get a quarterly teaser soon as well.
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    I don't see why they'd do this teaser and another one for the rest of the quarter, so it looks like this is all we are getting? Disappointing.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Oh well! I still need IRL lemonade. Nobody's showed up with any yet :/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I know this teaser is underwhelming, but am I the only one who's excited for Backyard Stuff?

I am actually excited for the nanny NPC, but there's nothing confirmed about that yet.
    tenor.gif
  • PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    I like that table, and nannies is a good bet it seems.. Though I prefer they just go to daycare lol. But hey, one step at a time towards toddlers! Not too much to like just from a picture. With a baby toy, lemonade, and small bird as the only "hints." But nannies, lemonade, and the small bird being an indication of "backyard" seems fair. I'll be more excited to see the next EP :). But already know I'm getting this stuff pack.
    Simanite wrote: »

Yes.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I don't see any teaser... or is it that gif?
    21mbz47.jpg
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Feels like it would've made more sense to include it in the quarterly teaser. I guess they're just gonna have it out next week.
    Still, super boring teaser.

We don't know this isn't the quarterly teaser. Maybe it is.