Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    edited July 2016
    Omri147 wrote: »
    So I guess it's just a SP announcement then.

I hope we'll get a quarterly teaser soon as well.

I'm pretty sure the Trailer was the quarterly teaser. Otherwise they would have posted it today.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    There has to be more to it than just furniture as that was pretty much what we have already had. Maybe this brings pool items, although there isn't any hint of that in the render...
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    I know this teaser is underwhelming, but am I the only one who's excited for Backyard Stuff?

Yes.

:'(
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    It's the gif.

I refuse to believe that's the quarterly teaser cause that would take some nerve for them to do.
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Does that mean that this is all we're getting for the entire quarter? If so that's incredibly disappointing. Unless of course the speech bubbles mean something... a rattle and a bird.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • NatachaNatacha Posts: 64 Member
    Am i the only one thinking this looks like they're trying cover the Italian leak?
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Maddis wrote: »

I'm pretty sure the Trailer was the quarterly teaser. Otherwise they would have posted it today.
    A guy can dream... :'(
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    @SimGuruDrake is this the teaser?
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    I know this teaser is underwhelming, but am I the only one who's excited for Backyard Stuff?

Yes.

You made my day :D .

• MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Would it be possible for you to confirm whether or not this qualifies as the quarterly teaser? It would be great to know now whether or not this is all we're getting this quarter or whether we can expect another teaser showing off more upcoming content before the forums go into meltdown.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

what trailer? I only see a .gif
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I don't if any one else see the hint on the next EP but looks like toddlers or pets. Bob is thinking of a bird and grandma holds a toddler and the bassinet looks different as you can see from the bottom. But looking a the video you can see Bob & grandma thinking of bird and toddler rattle. Umm...why are the rattle and bird image keep popping up back & forth.

This stuff pack need to include a swing, slide, lounge chairs and BEDS!!
    lovlyb wrote: »
    I don't if any one else see the hint on the next EP but looks like toddlers or pets. Bob is thinking of a bird and grandma holds a toddler and the bassinet looks different as you can see from the bottom. But looking a the video you can see Bob & grandma thinking of bird and toddler rattle. Umm...why are the rattle and bird image keep popping up back & forth.

she is holding a baby, not a toddler.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    So kids will finally be able to have different hair color? They couldn't have pink in their hair before could they?
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Petarce123 wrote: »

Yes.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    lovlyb wrote: »

They said they don't put hints in SPs...maybe the same goes for SP teasers.
    But really they don't seem to do any of those types of small hidden hints. Think it's safe to say they mean nothing.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    Petarce123 wrote: »

Yes.

this, this gif is the quarterly teaser??
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »

what trailer? I only see a .gif

The OP's posted trailer isn't working for me so maybe SimGuruDrake will post the trailer. Or it was a fan made trailer I couldn't see it so have no idea.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Would it be possible for you to confirm whether or not this qualifies as the quarterly teaser? It would be great to know now whether or not this is all we're getting this quarter or whether we can expect another teaser showing off more upcoming content before the forums go into meltdown.

This is the quarterly teaser.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    If you look at the render closely you will see that behind the woman holding the baby is the bassinet that the baby is in. You can hold babies near the bassinet, in the sims 4. So I am thinking that is not a hint for toddlers, or for babies not being objects.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    hope we get new aspirations and traits soon, I'm bored to death of the same old one's we have.