Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated Found ALL Eggs !

purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
Found all eggs but one and of course it has to be a rare one and one of the 2 extras I need,,,,,,, how cruel.... Built my garden bigger so hopefully I ll be able to find it soon.. I don't get a lot of game play these days with new grandbaby, full time job (50 some hours per week etc). So hoping to find it before the end of challenge.
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
Post edited by purpleto280 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello.
    I hope that you will be able to find the last Easter egg very soon! It is lovely and very special that you have a new little grandchild <3
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    It's funny how games can differ from person to person and save to save in the one save where I'm trying to complete the collection the duplicates I keep getting the most of are the two new ones. It's actually really irritating since I'm trying to do a Complete Collection Run and I need to make sure I get all the eggs before they lock them again. Four more to go.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hey - I thought I was missing one of the new ones - and have been looking all day - only to click on the one I had showing which has the pink base and there was the one with the blue base in with the pink base ones. So check the one new one you have in your inventory and see if you have both. I have no idea how long I have had it as I thought I had 11 last night and I may have had all 12 already. There was no mistake as when I clicked on the pink base one there were 4 of them and 3 of the blue ones in there. Had I not decided to remove all the duplicates I'd still be hunting for the blue base one. LOL.

They need to inform us when we have completed that thing if they are putting the two eggs in the same grouping.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I found all the eggs within 2 sim days.
    All you need to do is get all your household sims digging, harvesting, looking for frogs etc.

You will collect all fast.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    It's funny how games can differ from person to person and save to save in the one save where I'm trying to complete the collection the duplicates I keep getting the most of are the two new ones. It's actually really irritating since I'm trying to do a Complete Collection Run and I need to make sure I get all the eggs before they lock them again. Four more to go.

Hello @3KNPen . I hope that your sims will be able to find the last four Easter eggs very soon! :) It is great that you are trying to complete all the collections in the game. I hope that your collecting for each of the other collections goes well also.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I thought I hadn't found the last one but I think I did at some point. The newer eggs ... the ones they added in this year... they stack together in your inventory. The rest all have a separate slot. Just mentioning this in case you are looking for a different egg that way.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Well, I am also looking at the collection section. When your in your inventory, there is that diamond at the top left corner. I click that then scroll down and it shows each egg you actually have, along with all the frogs, stones, other collections you have received. However I have all 11 eggs and their picture, but not that extra egg you know.. Grrr I am waiting for that last egg pic to come up in my collections area. sigh*
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Funny, in my inventory it states I have 5/10. Yet, everyone else is talking we got 12 eggs this go-around. Are you positive?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    So I decided to get on right after I wrote the above post. Guess what I finally found the last egg. Anyway what I found out and what is cool and everyone else may have already known about this little tidbit. Is that when one sim finds a collectible..... All sims in household gets credited for them. How cool is that.. I wonder if all future descending Sims will also have that as well. Or no?Any whoo I am as happy as a Sim right after eating a grilled cheese sandwich!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I found all the eggs within 2 sim days.
    All you need to do is get all your household sims digging, harvesting, looking for frogs etc.

You will collect all fast.

Technically you can say I had my whole household hunting - seeing I only play a single sim in each household I play. I have nothing but teens or Ya's (as apparently the way the game is intended - LOL) all living by them selves, one sim to a lot. They are all always smiling and looking goofy - so they must be happy like that. The one sim I was playing had no problem getting all the eggs - he had 11 the very first play session. He was a brand new sim I downloaded from the gallery - so it is taking a bit of time getting the perfect growfruit - but he is already closing in on perfection - so should accomplish it today - during our third play session in this challenge. If one sim with no skills when you start the challenge can do this whole challenge in 3 tries - it is probably even faster for a whole family of sims that are well trained and levelled up.

The biggest problem I have is of course getting bored - and even my sims has complained a few times he is bored too! LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2016
    So I decided to get on right after I wrote the above post. Guess what I finally found the last egg. Anyway what I found out and what is cool and everyone else may have already known about this little tidbit. Is that when one sim finds a collectible..... All sims in household gets credited for them. How cool is that.. I wonder if all future descending Sims will also have that as well. Or no?Any whoo I am as happy as a Sim right after eating a grilled cheese sandwich!

Someone said that if the sim leaves the household, or dies, the credit for any eggs they collected go with them (in the case of dying you could re-collect them by remaining members if they are in the house).
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    You guys are fast! I haven't found either of the two new ones yet.
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    Funny, in my inventory it states I have 5/10. Yet, everyone else is talking we got 12 eggs this go-around. Are you positive?

You only need to collect 10 eggs to technically complete the collection. However, there are 12 eggs.
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    Also, here is a suggestion for finding the eggs that I posted in another thread.

I too found all of mine looking after my garden. I highly suggest it. You can complete both parts of the spring challenge in 1! Just work on the grow fruit and have other plants growing too, to build gardening skill. Naturally, you get the eggs when harvesting the plants. It's pretty quick!