Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2016
    tac612 wrote: »
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Hi there @tac612 - You're very welcome! :) I'm sorry that I deviated from your Top-5 list. I just picked out the items I recognized as being part of a set(s) so you'd get a CYS Discount boost from them.

Aw that is so sweet! Thank you so @Kyrah2016 much for your help! I did add a few more from one of the sets I didn't realize I was even adding from! I also realized I had a set on my wishlist that I already own all of the items (in another set/compilation), but because it's not part of CYS it looks like I don't own the set which I already do. I think it was the futuristic one. Glad I caught that! :) I've been trying to be more careful of what I'm adding and how much because my list kept rearranging itself when I had just finished organizing it a bit.

No explanations needed! Its terribly confusing, I went through the same headaches! Its like tring to keep track of every single strand of spaghetti in a huge bowl full of spaghetti :s Great, now I'm hungry again :D

edit - Ooh, one tip that might be useful? Every Wednesday/Thursday after the new Weekly Sales would go up, I'd click on every set advertised there to see if that new % off might now make it own-able to me. And when I could, I'd take some time once a week and click every single set I didn't yet own, just in case something else I'd done now made it own-able. Yeah, its time consuming, blah. But I was pleasantly surprised a few times by a 'Wow! I own it now!!' discovery. And here I thought I was doing a decent job of tracking things -Ha! :#
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    No explanations needed! Its terribly confusing, I went through the same headaches! Its like tring to keep track of every single strand of spaghetti in a huge bowl full of spaghetti :s Great, now I'm hungry again :D

Yes! @ciane had that thread she made so I want to download the spreadsheet and color code it all one color to start, go through it and figured out exactly what I have (I do have a pretty good idea of what I need to work on) and then go from there... I don't think it'll be much longer and it'll be down to some of the bigger things. I'm also hungry (I need to eat breakfast!) lol, but the ads are streaming in...
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hey guys! Another shopping day is with us! May the ads be with you! :smiley:

A heads up on something...

Yesterday I posted about this particular strand of spaghetti and as the day wore on things did not sit right with me because I had posted the reverse order. I guess I dropped my bowl of spaghetti and it went flying in the wrong direction. ;) I edited my post but I want to leave the correct instructions as this set goes on sale today.

Upcoming sale, in about nine hours:
    381 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 422 / 897 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation; one item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this set (Less than # 435, # 530)

The Retro Model T Dining Chair from the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set was borked (could not be used by the sims) and was finally fixed but only the individual chair; EA never bothered to add the fixed chair to the set. :s So, with this chair, the set needs to be installed first and then the chair uninstalled. Then the individual chair can be installed.

So...
    1. Install the set.
    2. Uninstall the chair.
    3. Download the individual chair from the store.
    4. Install the individual chair.

Lastly, please don't quote posts unless you really need to. Sometimes a mistake has been made, as in this case, and I have to chase down the one who quoted my post to see about removing the quote. My apology for any confusion this might have caused! :(
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hello and good morning @reachsims ;) got my pc back!!
  • Options
    We've got errands to run (diaper sale at a local store - stocking up!) and other various things.. I shall be on later to ad-watch and collect sp and then I can gift some more! :) Have a great morning, night, day, wherever you are! :smiley:
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you so much to @charlotteprice for helping me along with One with Nature!
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Goodmorning peoples of the forum :) thank you to @debbycanty and @charlotteprice for the gifts :) got the CYS price for March 2013 down to 220 so i'm saving up :) updated my top 5
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    top five updated!!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Good day everyone ! Thank you for you sweet words, my man told me that the person was finaly able to close his pick up door !!! He wasn't mad at him and even told him that it was things that could happen.

Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the gift. Here is a thank you gift for you :
    outlander-jamie-fraser-et-claire-randall.png
    Outlander.jpg?itok=R4c0iDl9

Thank you @HSmith2016 for the Galileo’s Observer! It will help a lot for the Steampunk set :smiley:

Thank you @charlotteprice for the gift !!!!! I was hoping that it would someday be on sale, but WOW!

Thank you @Kyrah2016 for the gift!!! Same for that one, I was hoping for a sale, but with these two last gift, I'll be able to get the March 2013 compilation for 220 SP! <3

I try to catch some ads today beacause right now I'm really poor, but still really happy with all your help <3<3<3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    well goodnight guys see ya simmers and remember KEEP ON SIMMING ;);)
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a terrific morning or evening wherever you are in the wide world :smile:

It's sad to say that I will be taking a leave from the forums for a short amount of time (the next 7 weeks to be exact). I am about to start my nursing clinicals for school and I won't be able to check back here as often. After spending 9 hours at the hospital everyday, I'll be super tired and probably just crash right when I get home, only to have to do the same thing all over again the next day :cry: I gifted out a few gifts before I left as a 'farewell-for-now' :smile: I know the generosities of this thread will continue when I leave, but I am excited to return to this wonderful online community after I am done! See you all soon, my friends <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you to @debbycanty @charlotteprice and @Kyrah2016 for all the gifts toward Steampunk One With Nature and the Tudor sets <3
    I've updated my top 5 but won't be around this weekend.. Tough week coming up for my family but I won't dampen the mood of the thread with details.

On a lighter note I did get Steampunk for 15SP and Loud Fast Clash for 35SP

Have a great weekend everyone :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Assirk wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a terrific morning or evening wherever you are in the wide world :smile:

It's sad to say that I will be taking a leave from the forums for a short amount of time (the next 7 weeks to be exact). I am about to start my nursing clinicals for school and I won't be able to check back here as often. After spending 9 hours at the hospital everyday, I'll be super tired and probably just crash right when I get home, only to have to do the same thing all over again the next day :cry: I gifted out a few gifts before I left as a 'farewell-for-now' :smile: I know the generosities of this thread will continue when I leave, but I am excited to return to this wonderful online community after I am done! See you all soon, my friends <3

Good luck on your nursing clinicals!! I have 2 nurses in my family already and one finishing up in May! I know how hard it is.. And thank you for your lovely gift of the frilly blouse.

As a side note I can't update my top 5 at the moment... Due to being on my phone. But I will when I'm home.

I was checking out the March 2013 compilation.... As I have one set listed, and only need the other it's cheaper via the compilation vs the set on its own... Is this coming up on DD soon?

Edit: I was looking at worlds again (the ones where you have to pay)... There are 4 that I found... Of the four I'm leaning towards Dragon Valley, but is there another one (roaring heights, monte vista, or barnacle bay) that's worth buying first?
    Post edited by tac612 on
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    Assirk wrote: »

Good luck on your nursing clinicals!! I have 2 nurses in my family already and one finishing up in May! I know how hard it is.. And thank you for your lovely gift of the frilly blouse.

As a side note I can't update my top 5 at the moment... Due to being on my phone. But I will when I'm home.

I was checking out the March 2013 compilation.... As I have one set listed, and only need the other it's cheaper via the compilation vs the set on its own... Is this coming up on DD soon?

Edit: I was looking at worlds again (the ones where you have to pay)... There are 4 that I found... Of the four I'm leaning towards Dragon Valley, but is there another one (roaring heights, monte vista, or barnacle bay) that's worth buying first?

Sadly the march 2013 compilation doesn't have a DD' I've looked about it :(
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    soraya13072005soraya13072005 Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello, I just see that your post that made me very happy, I am a child, so my parents find it silly to spend money on SimPoints, so I was so happy! Well now I'll say 5 items on my list:
    1 Fresh from the Garden Bouquet.
    2 Versailles Mirror.
    3 Already Baroque Table.
    4 Fit for a King Seat
    5 Le Cirque Espirit- Mystic's Table Shade.
    Thank you, I would have forgotten the name of my business is the same. Bye :)
  • Options
    Welcome to @soraya13072005! The only thing left on your top five is the first item so you will want to post a new top five list since new members can't edit their posts. We're glad to have you! :)

Her wish list link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=soraya13072005
  • Options
    > @soraya13072005 said:
    > Hello, I just see that your post that made me very happy, I am a child, so my parents find it silly to spend money on SimPoints, so I was so happy! Well now I'll say 5 items on my list:
    > 1 Fresh from the Garden Bouquet.
    > 2 Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Pedestal Mirror.
    > 3 Gothic Glamour Living Room- Illyngophobia Doom Rug.
    > 4 India Inspired Bedroom- Mughal Arch Window Box.
    > 5 Le Cirque Espirit- Mystic's Table Shade.
    > Thank you, I would have forgotten the name of my business is the same. Bye :)
    and the forgotten one thing, I am Brazilian I am using google translator can then be something wrong. :p and you are very friendly!
  • Options
    sorry be posting a lot is that I love the sims 3 and like many things
  • Options
    you are amazing! :D
  • Options
    I will cry with happiness! <3
  • Options
    @soraya13072005 - B) We have other Brazilians here, too. You are welcome for the gifts.

Please see this notice in Portuguese -->> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14589343/#Comment_14589343

Ask if you need help.

You said, "...the name of my business is the same." The word is - username. You have the same username on both websites.
  • Options
    I think I'm posting a lot! :)
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm impressed with you! :o
  • Options
    It was she who recommended me this post :)