Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks @HayleyJBelle for the kilt.

You like men in kilts? Here's one!
    http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/srends/516b186bc5e6f.jpg
    Post edited by ZombieMew on
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Can't see the picture... but personally I do LOVE it !!!!
    outlander_jamie_fraser_600.jpg
    Jamie-Fraser-Kilt.jpg

Jamie <3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    Top 5 Updated :smiley:
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Thanks @HayleyJBelle for the kilt.

You like men in kilts? Here's one!
    516b186bc5e6f.jpg
    fabeme wrote: »
    Can't see the picture... but personally I do LOVE it !!!!
    outlander_jamie_fraser_600.jpg
    Jamie-Fraser-Kilt.jpg

Jamie <3

I can't see it @ZombieMew :'( but @fabeme :love::love:
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Jamie <3

<3 Drool... *sigh* I love the Outlander series (books and TV).

No offense @ZombieMew but Jamie has better legs. And... you've got mail.
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Jamie <3

<3 Drool... *sigh* I love the Outlander series (books and TV).

No offense @ZombieMew but Jamie has better legs. And... you've got mail.

I've read all the books... I'm in love with Jamie lollllll and the actor they choose for the TV series etc just exactly how I imagined him <3
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    A couple of years ago I had a much too short long weekend in Scotland. There were men in kilts everywhere. .......sigh!!
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    404 Not Found :(
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    @Pinkieposh - So good to see you pinking up our thread again! I'm doing well and looking forward to the end of winter, even though it's been a mild one as far as the temperature goes. I'm planning a road trip with my daughter that will start in a few weeks and we're really excited. How is the family? I hope the allergy season has not begun yet for your area.

I miss seeing you more often but I thank you for supporting our participants here. <3 *Hugs*

Everything is ok with the family except for this one incident last week. My son got bitten by one of the neighbor's dog. He took his puppy for a walk, and out of nowhere some aggressive dog attacked his puppy. He tried to grab his puppy away from the aggressive dog so he ended up with dog bites on both his hands and right cheek. He is OK now and the incident did not lessen his fondness for dogs. He still love them to pieces.

Yes, I would love to be more active here but tons of work lately. I have very few hours of free time that I have too many WIP now on hiatus. #1 on my list is compiling my store content. I would probably hate myself if I am still not done by the time EA decided to close the store.

The road trip sounds fun. Would love to see some of the pics. :smile:
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    Dangit! I'll try another image then.
    ZX0tarz.jpg
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    @pinkieposh such a bad experience ! He wish him a prompt reestablishment !

I'm so furious right now. I had to go to the chiropractor tonight and my boyfriend took me there. When backed into our parking lot (which is rather small), he hit a car parked in a no parking area behind us. We went out to see and besides being a prohibited place, the person had left the door of his pickup box open and it's what hit our car. My boyfriend had seen the car, but as we are night and the door is very low, he never saw that part. Without the open door, he would not have hung. The owner of the car was there and he went to, he seemed to have no damage. From our side, the door hit the spare tire at the back and only the cloth covering the tire was torn. We left, but the corner of my eye I saw the person trying to close his pickup door without success and I am horribly nervous about we have a complaint, because here the law says we are responsible if we hit something backwards... I just got back from to the chiropractor and my boyfriend went shopping. The pickup is no longer in the parking lot. I look forward to my man is back to tell me if the door was finally closed.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @pinkieposh such a bad experience ! He wish him a prompt reestablishment !

I'm so furious right now. I had to go to the chiropractor tonight and my boyfriend took me there. When backed into our parking lot (which is rather small), he hit a car parked in a no parking area behind us. We went out to see and besides being a prohibited place, the person had left the door of his pickup box open and it's what hit our car. My boyfriend had seen the car, but as we are night and the door is very low, he never saw that part. Without the open door, he would not have hung. The owner of the car was there and he went to, he seemed to have no damage. From our side, the door hit the spare tire at the back and only the cloth covering the tire was torn. We left, but the corner of my eye I saw the person trying to close his pickup door without success and I am horribly nervous about we have a complaint, because here the law says we are responsible if we hit something backwards... I just got back from to the chiropractor and my boyfriend went shopping. The pickup is no longer in the parking lot. I look forward to my man is back to tell me if the door was finally closed.

EDIT : I haven't even eat yet and now I'm not hungry at all, I'm feeling really bad, I hate to see how I have difficulties with stress... :'(
  • Options
    ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2016
    Wow! Almost fell off my chair when I opened my store and saw the rain of gifts. :) Thank you @Reachsims and @Okblondee7. :)<3:)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @fabeme best but hardest thing against stress is thinking of something else. Sadly enough the only thing you can do is wait. Try thinking of the happiest birthday you ever had, some people say it helps :) I myself have been blessed with very low stress levels, but if ever I am stressed I close my eyes and try to focus on 'thinking about nothing', since it's technically impossible it keeps me busy ;)

@Kyrah2016 well believe me, I sure was not happy when I heard the news. Especially any time I walk up or down the stairs it affects me, since it was a plum of a job to do :') but to be honest, I just can't let it ruin my day. There's so much awesome against this one setback :) it'll all work out fine, I'm sure!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    @Pinkieposh - I am so sorry about your son and his run-in with the aggressive dog but I am relieved he was not traumatized by it all. His wounds, I trust, will heal quickly? He is a true dog lover to not let the incident change his heart for dogs. Yay! He is a real trooper! A brave young man.

Even though I know you are very busy, it's always nice to see you pop in here or there around the site. We do have a new Ms Pink here though, @Hayley~Belle, who you have already run into. She makes sure things stay rosy pink around here. ;)

Which reminds me I have never shared with her Jason Mraz' Geek in the Pink... so I must do that. This one's for you, Ms Hayley.

https://youtu.be/SdryssUmlpE

The road trip with my daughter has come about because of needing to move some property around the country. Shipping costs are still based on high fuel costs and with gasoline on the cheap side again, it's not worth paying more to ship stuff when we can take a road trip and have a lot of fun at the same time! :3
  • Options
    Phew! I finished this piece of art just now.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    I don't know where the majority of players shop but, assuming the prices are equal, I shop at Amazon for everything Sim-related that I can get there because I like the company much better. And if there is a problem, their return policy is very generous.
    Thanks! I do love amazon myself! I shop from that website whenever I can :smiley:

Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the Jackie suit! Top 5 updated.
  • Options
    ^^ So cute @ZombieMew! Nice work!

@Fabeme - I am so very sorry about the mishap with the car. I'd have a hard time waiting too!
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    It's wonderful to come in and see so many folks talking about their day, be it good or bad. I wish only the best for all of you! We have another Pink lady! It's a good thing we all love pink! @pinkieposh, I am glad your little one is OK and not traumatized by his experience. <3

@ZombieMew, you are so talented! Thank you for sharing your art with us! :)

@SjappielovePaul, sending good thoughts your way! <3

@fabeme, so sorry about the car incident! I hope it all works out in your favor! <3

@debbycanty, I love the Summer Shell Vintage top, it is so stylish! Thank you! <3

@Assirk, the Tank Dress is so cute, I love it! <3

@Kyrah2016, wow! Thank you so much! The Summer Shell top, the Cleaner Hair, the Tiered Skirt (so cute!), the Bow Dress for my little ones along with the Choppy Hair for Girls; and finally the cute Flat Cap with Tucked in Hair absolutely made my day! Your kind and generous spirit is precious. <3

Thank each and every one of you for your sweet generosity. I am overwhelmed. <3

• Options
    @Reachsims & @Okblondee7 Thank you, guys.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    @Hayley~Belle is on a roll! :wink: Thank you!

And thank you @charlotteprice for your big help as well! =D

I have updated My Top 5.
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    good morning. sorry fr net telling you i was sleeping i got really tired yesterday ;)
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the gifts! my CYS DD price for the set is down to 207 :) i put a few more items from the set up to see if i can get it lower, i blew all my points on Everyday-Hot summer days earlier lol
    updated my top 5
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    I have a random question. Earlier this week (or maybe last weekend?) I asked about worlds and on the store some are simpoints while others are $. The ones that are $... do people tend to get them via the store or origin? Thanks for any input!

I like to have disks. I hate digital content (hence, why I haven't gotten store content til now - when it's "free"). So I buy what I can through stores - amazon and walmart tend to have a lot. I meant to drop by a Walmart today to get the Hidden Springs cd but I forgot.