Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @mikawag, I sent you something to help you along the way, too. :)
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @HSmith2016 Thank you so much! :smiley:
    I was able to buy the last object I needed to complete the set and I was able to have the 2 other sets for free! Thank you so much everyone for your help! :smiley:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited February 2016
    mikawag wrote: »
    I was able to buy the last object I needed to complete the set and I was able to have the 2 other sets for free! Thank you so much everyone for your help! :smiley:

Woohoo, thank you so much for trying out the cascade, @mikawag! :) Also, a huge thank you to @Reachsims and @HSmith2016 for helping out! <3<3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Typo: Tag correction @mikawag ^^
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hi Franny! I posted on her wall. I think she has not completed the cascade in its entirety. Please check my comment there and add to it, if necessary.

See: Mikiwag's Wishlist

Reachsims wrote: »
    Hi Franny! I posted on her wall. I think she has not completed the cascade in its entirety. Please check my comment there and add to it, if necessary.

See: Mikiwag's Wishlist

Ohh, I seeeee. Hopefully she is not having trouble with downloading the sets.

@mikawag - If you need anymore help with the cascade, just let me know. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited February 2016
    Hello @lovingreds, @Tojax, @Mistress_hydro, @xczasia, @Gaby_13, @ppersefone, @wangtastic, @Swiftlover13, @mrcnlbyrk, and @RG_1237! :)

I see you all don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Reachsims @Franny Oh... I checked my wishlist and I was able to download somes sets that I wasn't able to before... I think it worked now! Thank you for your help! :blush: :smiley:
    Hi @AftrNoonOvrRide,

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    Hi, @Franny. @Reachsims asked to translate the info from your original first post into Portuguese to help simmers from Brasil, Portugal and other portuguese-speaking countries. Here it is:

Informações sobre o conjunto "Animais aos Montes" (PT-BR)/"Fartura de Animais" (PT-PT) e como obter vários itens e coleções gratuitamente:

Para aqueles estão conhecendo agora a Oferta do Dia e o conceito de Cascatas de Descontos, há um segredo muito vantajoso relacionado ao set "Animais aos Montes"/"Fartura de Animais".

É assim que funciona:
    - Compre um único item com valor de cerca de 25 SimPoints do conjunto "Playground Animais aos Montes - Diversão ao ar livre"/"Fartura de Animais Recreio - Diversão no Exterior" para iniciar o CSC (Complete Seu Conjuto)/DCC (Desconto para Completar Conjuntos).
    - Depois que você comprar o item acima, o valor do conjunto cairá para 375 SimPoints. Compre o o conjunto por este valor.
    - Agora você poderá fazer o download das coleções "Bebê de Primeira"/"Grande Pequenito" e "Infantil 2010"/"🐸🐸🐸🐸! 2010" de graça!

Este é um benefício exclusivo deste grupo de conjuntos. Nem todas as cascatas funcionam assim, mas isso é algo que todos devem aproveitar! Se você não tem SimPoints o suficiente para comprar o primeiro conjunto, coloque alguns dos itens em sua lista de desejos.
    Esta cascata não vai funcionar, se alguém lhe der o conjunto completo de presente. Você pode receber alguns itens do conjunto de presente, mas você mesmo deve comprar o primeiro item (de 25 SimPoints) para dar início ao CSC/DCC.

Se você quer tentar aproveitar esta Cascata de Descontos especial, pode também adicionar itens do conjunto "Playground Animais aos Montes - Diversão ao ar livre"/"Fartura de Animais Recreio - Diversão no Exterior" à sua Lista de Desejos da Store e fazer um post aqui nesta discussão dizendo que você está tentando. Isso permitirá que eu e outros colegas de fórum saibamos e possamos ajudá-lo.

✿ Por favor, poste se você foi (ou não) bem sucedido na obtenção dessa incrível vantagem - Eu gostaria de saber. ✿
    ✿ Se você tiver dúvidas ou precisar de ajuda, não hesite em perguntar! ✿
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks @Franny for the gift! :smile:
  • AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    > @Franny said:
    > Hi @AftrNoonOvrRide,
    >
    > I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?
    >
    > Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)
    >
    > If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3

Thank you @Franny :)
    I'm still trying to get more simpoints for now. My worry is that some of the things are still too expensive. i.e. Venues, Furniture Sets.
    @MsRed - Wow, thank you sooo much for the translation! I am sure this will help @Gaby_13 and so many others! <3<3 I want to find a way to incorporate this in my first post on page one of this thread. I am trying to decide if I should make a link to your comment or just copy and paste the translation after the original instructions.

@ppersefone - You are very welcome for the gift, hun! <3 If you are interested in completing the Animals Abound cascade just let me know and I would be happy to help you!

@AftrNoonOvrRide - Hello, nice to meet you! :) Do you have any questions or need help with the Animals Abound cascade?
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @Franny - I meant to send a message to you earlier today and got bogged down in OE stuff. I recommend you just add a link at the very top of your OP, as in Portuguese. This way, anyone who doesn't read English well doesn't have to scroll to the end of your post.

Also, I would add a bit to your title to catch some attention. This could be changed later if others volunteered some different translations but for now, it might read... ✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Just wanted to offer some suggestions... :3
    Thank you for the wonderful suggestions, @Reachsims! :) I took your advice and changed the title and linked Ms. Red's comment at the very top of page one. I put a couple of arrow symbols around it as well in the hopes it will be more noticeable. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited February 2016
    That looks great @Franny. I think anyone who speaks Portuguese would catch the thread title and give it a look-see. Glad to help! I'm very thankful to @MsRed for this translation. Even those who speak Spanish might wade through it and catch the gist of it as I did. :)
  • mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    It worked for me just now. Thank you all!!
    It worked for me just now. Thank you all!!

Awe, yay! I am so happy to see this after an uneventful day at school. Thank you so much for trying out the cascade! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hello, @Jed_Bartlet_02! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get items for free and more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    @Franny ,no problem. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
    Hiya @GigiFlowerPower! :) Welcome to the forums!

I see that you have the following items listed on your wishlist: Playground High Chair, Panda Crib, and Wilderness Crib. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get all of these items for free and more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hello, @Valkiriyu! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @ppersefone do you still need help with this cascade?? Let us know :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2016
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @ppersefone do you still need help with this cascade?? Let us know :smile:

No Thanks! I've got it! :) It was wonderful to have all those items of baby and child free! :D:D:D
    Post edited by ppersefone on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top