Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    It's been a very long, stressful (yet productive) day --- and boyyyy am I tired. :tired_face:
    I'm trying to catch up with everyone but my brain is zoning out everytime I try to read.

I just want to give my Thank You shoutouts before I go to bed.

With my sincerest appreciation, I thank you...
    @PalmArrow
    @debbycanty
    @charlotteprice
    @ciane

For the wonderful gifts,
    And for helping me get closer to owning Futureshock Living

You're all so wonderful... EVERYONE in the GD is wonderful :blush:
    With that being said, Thank you and Good night.

Happy Simming!
    -Kels
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Hey everyone first I want to thank @debbycanty for the marvelous plants!!

Next, I have a question before I update my top 5. Right now I have a CYS of 560 on Everyday Hot Summer Days, which according to the calculator gives me a price of -3. Hot Summer Days is also part of June 2011 Comp, which I have a CYS of 835. June 2011 also includes Contemporary Living. I had items from it (Contemporary Living) in my top 5 and I don't want them gifted if my price for June 2011 is at least below 150SP. I've taken the items off my list but I don't want to change my top 5 only to change if back if the price of June 2011 is still too much.

So the question: about how much would June 2011 be after I get Everyday Hot Summer Days?

I own 27/47 of the June 2011 items, 59%. I do not own the premium content. I own Summer Days, and 6 other items. My CYS is 390. HTH.
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the vanity!

It's been a long day for me too. I haven't been feeling great, and ended up crashing with the baby for a nap. Not feeling much better. :( But I was up in the night to grab i <3 50s and beach bummin and got everyday summer today.

Adding: also, I found a couple of sets/compilations I had green buttons on while I was updating my checklist today.
    Post edited by laurelar on
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif Ok, ok I couldn't help myself!
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    i am working for everday summer- hot summer days any help is appreciated
    and thank you again @charlotteprice for yesterday again!! ;)
  • Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH @charlotteprice ONE MORE TOP 5 AND I CAN GEET IT!! ;) PS.THE SET IS 370SP!!
  • Options
    @adamzaid you are welcome for yesterday and today!

I notice there are a lot of new people joining and I am trying to help others also!

Just a note, I have been following this thread and noticed you have been doing good so I don't think it is necessary to use CAPS and it is really not necessary to post on my wall the same thing you posted here. Just helping you out for future reference, LOL

Keep up the good work of being nice and you will go far. Just think and reread what you wrote before you hit the "post" button ;)

If I have any SPs to spare, I will gladly help you again! I hope you get your set.....patience is hard at times, but good things will come your way if you are patient <3

*hugs*
  • Options
    THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT @charlotteprice I CAN WAIT ;);) !!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @debbycanty and @charlotteprice for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    you are very welcome @ZombieMew Enjoy your gift!

*hugs*
  • Options
    you are very welcome @adamzaid Enjoy your gifts!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    @tac612, thank you so much for Danger Darling women's suit! It is very stylish! <3
    @charlotteprice, you gifted me again! Thank you so much for the Caroller Sweater and Skirt for both my ladies and teens as well as the cute Blazer with Hoodie! <3

I appreciate you both so much! <3

ETA: Top 5 Updated! :)
  • Options
    MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    Thank you so so much @PalmArrow for gifting me Berkeley Travel Chest
    and @skybaker for the Clark Six Drawer Dresser! as for the pic, thank you xD I love Angel so much, she's my favorite sim :D
    Only one item and I'll get Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set for a very good price :smiley:
    I'm also working on Technophobe No More set before it comes on the DD
    Here is my Top 5
    Thank you in advance! <3
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Hi @Okblondee7 I just send some gifts to you enjoy them :)<3
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    chips46 wrote: »
    Hi @Okblondee7 I just send some gifts to you enjoy them :)<3

You did? Why thank you very much! I just updated my top five a few minutes ago! How sweet of you! :)

*runs away to wishlist page*

ETA: Wow! @chips46, thank you again! How very generous of you! Five beautiful outfits! You have excellent taste, my friend! :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    For the Europeans around here: Goodmorning!! For everyone else: Goodday B)

I'm euphoric hehe, after 4 weeks I finally was allowed to sleep in again! We don't have to hurry into moving around. And the best part is, I'm free this week! Free as a bird. No school, no internship, no having to get out early! I might be the happiest person on earth at this very moment, that's how much I love sleep ;)

I hope for all of you your day is just as awesome as mine just started :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    @SjappielovePaul, that is wonderful news! An entire week of freedom! And sleep! Sleep is good! :)
    I do a lot of that on my days off because I stay up way too late. It is 2 A.M. in the morning here!

Have an amazing week! <3
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Well @Okblondee7 my guess is then you're from west Canada or USA, since you're 8 hours behind on me! You should really go to sleep though ;) I hope you will also have a good night of sleep!!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Well @Okblondee7 my guess is then you're from west Canada or USA, since you're 8 hours behind on me! You should really go to sleep though ;) I hope you will also have a good night of sleep!!

USA! Yes, you are right and I am actually getting drowsy now. Thank you for the nudge! Goodnight! <3
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I woke up this morning to a pile of gifts -- thank you so much, @Hayley~Belle , @debbycanty and @charlotteprice ! :smiley:

I'll wait a day or two before updating my wishlist and top five. This week I've received as gifts or bought on Daily Deal some of the things I most wanted from the store, and I'm not going for owning the whole store, so I would prefer to be skipped in favour of other Simmers until I decide which items I'm going to really need in my game.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    hello :) I got my pc back yayyy finally gonna play again :)@reachsims @Okblondee7 @PalmArrow
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    Happy Saturday everyone...I've done a quick check to see if there are any more men in kilts on this thread but sadly no but some amazing art work by @ZombieMew ...makes me wish I had some sort of talent!
    @pinkieposh ....the pinkness has to be spread lol, I hope your son is ok and doesn't get a fear of dogs now!
    @fabeme grrrrrrrrrrrr cars in car parks!!! My husband had to leave ours in a airport carpark recently while he was away for work. When he came back he couldn't get his door open and the mirror on his side looked odd!! Someone had hit it and didn't leave a note! There was no CCTV!
    @Reachsims thank you so much for showing me the video :D , I've never heard it before.
    @SjappielovePaul make sure you have a restful and peaceful weekend having fun.
    @MsRed I certainly was on a roll and hopefully it will continue :D thank you so much for my gifts.
    @tac612 thank you for my gifts and yes I live that colonial dress to but it needs one little improvement !!! :wink:
    @charlotteprice it's so lovely to see you again and thank you for the gifts and yes I agree with all of your comment!! :D:D;) totally agree lol.
    Well housework is calling, music on full blast and of course I will be listening to Pink!!! Then I have to make little books to go with the fairy doors I've made for my granddaughters.
    And thanks to all those who sent me thanks, hopefully when I settle down this evening I can do some ad-ding and gifting, keep my roll going :D:D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    You're welcome @Okblondee7 and @Hayley~Belle!! You have both helped me out a bunch and I wanted to return the favor! :) There are others on here who have helped, too, but they don't seem to have a wishlist anymore (maybe they already own the store?) and others I have been able to help, too.

It was wonderful to wake up to my top 5 being wiped out! Thank you so much @charlotteprice for your very generous gifts of long feathered, sophisticated updo, vamp neckline blouse, belle, and betty blouse! Thank you to @Kyrah2016 as well for you lovely gifts feathered wings chair, zia window, and crisp coat and gloves! I appreciate all of your help!

Good morning, all! Top 5 updated! :)
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    Hi there @tac612 - You're very welcome! :) I'm sorry that I deviated from your Top-5 list. I just picked out the items I recognized as being part of a set(s) so you'd get a CYS Discount boost from them.
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Hi there @tac612 - You're very welcome! :) I'm sorry that I deviated from your Top-5 list. I just picked out the items I recognized as being part of a set(s) so you'd get a CYS Discount boost from them.

Aw that is so sweet! Thank you so @Kyrah2016 much for your help! I did add a few more from one of the sets I didn't realize I was even adding from! I also realized I had a set on my wishlist that I already own all of the items (in another set/compilation), but because it's not part of CYS it looks like I don't own the set which I already do. I think it was the futuristic one. Glad I caught that! :) I've been trying to be more careful of what I'm adding and how much because my list kept rearranging itself when I had just finished organizing it a bit.