Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I've got that game installed on the laptop I play TS3 on.Mine's got a dedicated graphics card though and I got it at half it's usual price on sale.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -I was playing it because I had to test things out after installing tons of Mods and CC.Great update!
    Here's a spring makeover update from Gibsons in the spring of 1867.
    Cody and Tad Olson both decided to switch to srping outerwear and Tad decided to dress more grown up since she's turned five.
    Cody olson's new spring outerwear.
    24427167684_bf602c7e41_c.jpg
    Tad Olson's new spring outerwear.
    24427164114_1c9f80a351_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My sims traveled to Egypt today!

tumblr_o2mddz5NQZ1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

Dude, you live with her! There are no surprises under her top! Quit staring!

tumblr_o2mgu9oSEO1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

Sometimes, fairy traps can backfire.

tumblr_o2mithosw41up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

Pull! Pull!

tumblr_o2miweoifF1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

Last night of their vacation.

tumblr_o2miy5DyaR1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2016
    Well my laptop has been in a state of chaos for the last 2 days and I really really hate EA right now. I'll spare the long story but windows totally died on my laptop to the point I had to restore to factory settings. Like my recovery disc wouldn't work or anything, nothing worked, it was all I could do. I've been fighting everything EA to get it back and have already installed TS3 twice to get rid of patch 1.69. Trying to get my EPs back though (again) and origin is fighting me and it has given up life on me (and my discs aren't retrievable right now, I have them but...it's a long boring story). I think I need EA's live chat but I can't get on it period on Chrome and Internet Explorer is having a fit once it connects and I don't feel like dealing with other browsers right now. Just ugh, why does nothing want to work? :confounded:

I'm now trying to manually uninstall it myself so it won't leave traces but I have to restart my system because I can't do that when origin is open and it refuses to close. But I have a scan running so... I'll hang in here for a few minutes while I wait.

The good thing is I'd literally backed up my sims stuff the last time my laptop worked so nothing will be lost, what timing because TBH I was totally behind before that lol.

Anyway, comments.

I have been creating a new single sim, as I have no lag in sunlit tides she resides there,

and I will start posting about her soon.

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zpsyrluojnu.jpg

this is London Charles, hopefully will have more screens soon.

Beautiful sim, I love her hair colour.

Looks like she's having fun is Isla Paradiso. Scuba diving will be great when she's got enough skill for it. Beautiful scenery too, such a beautiful world... one of my favourites.
    jillbg wrote: »

A fellow simmer asked me if Taïga could do a picture with Sam and Dean and their car...
    Taiumlga%20Grey%20Supernatural%203_zpsnvumkkeu.png

Love the picture!
    During the night a dog wanders by Ash's place. Living in a garage Ash could relate to the little guy not having a home so she decided to adopt him.
    s]Okay he wasn't actually a stray I just added him to the household. Shhh...[/s
    After filling up his dog dish she added a smart sensor.
    33afmzc.jpg
    x51suo.jpg

LOL, sounds like my method of doing things. That's great that Ash adopted the stray though, dogs are great companions and they all deserve a home. Win-win.
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @dreamerz13: I hate how finicky poses are with...every variation. A lot of my sims are kind of chubby, and posing fat sims is never ever quite right. :(

Yeah, I know the feeling. I just tend to have male sims that are practically hulks so it can be difficult to work with too like chubby sims. I've been working on making my own more often so I can set the morphs a bit better but getting the clothing added in to blender seems to not be working out for me. Plus I just kinda suck at it lol (practice makes perfect though). And it still takes some guess work to set the morphs where they need to be (and sometimes fat or muscle just intersect funny and you can't do a thing about it). Posing is super annoying sometimes, totally worth it though but yeah they can be a pain.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 -I've been working with Sims 2 lately and getting Mods and CC installed.Great pictures!

Ah so I'm not alone, cool. Thanks.

The boarding house looks great.

I like Tad's new outerwear.

Screenshot-2095_zpsr9lxzdy8.jpg

Astra searched every nook and cranny of the ship for whatever it was she was looking for...

Suddenly Kaydence awoke. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "Wherever AJ and Alexandra's ship is, it's crashed somewhere. I have to alert someone! They might be in trouble!"

Getting clues from a dream... dreams are great... though I dunno that I'd wanna awake from one like that thinking about people maybe being in trouble and stuff, but hey if it helps it helps. Of course the problem is still finding where it's crashed.

My sims traveled to Egypt today!

tumblr_o2mddz5NQZ1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

Looks like a fun trip :mrgreen:

---

Alrighty then time to try getting rid of origin to hopefully fix it. I dunno if I should be, I need to edit my registry which is apparently something that must be done with great caution and I may be too tired for that but mih. Not like it matters much if I have to restore again so whatever and the instructions seem pretty straight forward.

Update: SUCCESS! I didn't break anything and my games are back on origin, actually was a pretty painless process. Now I sleep and I hope they remain in the morning to redownload.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2016
    @dreamerz13 Thank you, downloaded lots of haircolours all over tumblr haha.

She has had an uhm eventful first two days that is for sure I will post those screens later today.
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2016
    @dreamerz13- I followed you, this is mine.

@venusdemilosims- Thanks.

@Silverofdreams30- Thankyou.

@TadOlson- Thanks. No it was more of a graphics issue but uninstalling the base game fixed it.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Here is screens from Londons second day,
    uhm it was quite eventful for her.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpscbdjcgkm.jpg

Her morning started off quite calm, she practised her art

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpswxs9lgwt.jpg

did some karaoke

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpsvr1ypvpu.jpg

Had an after lunch nap

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zps1nds9uwp.jpg

In the afternoon she went to practise her snorkeling, did not seem to be that bothered
    about the sharks that was circeling around, two of them. They did not bother about her either.

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpsqj1zr2lo.jpg

Though another poor sim close to her, were not as lucky, but he survived the fight.

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsdpsnkkov.jpg

In the evening she went out to a club, and Honey Hamada ended up going into labour right after dancing with some,
    random sim that started screaming. My sim took her to hospital. She had a baby boy Igot a notice of later.

that is all for now

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited February 2016
    @dreamerz13 That stinks about your laptop. I am totally dreading the day I will have to install Windows 10 on this desktop or having to buy a new desktop that has Windows 10 on it. And that day is coming soon, as this computer right now is coming up on 3 years old and is showing its age. I have backups and a base game disk from 2009 but still. I do not want to install 1.69 anywhere on this computer. As for Kaydence, yeah, she didn't have a dream, she had a nightmare.

@SweetieKaye Looks like your sims had fun in Egypt!

@jillbg I guess it's not too late to figure out what exactly happened to that couple...

@TadOlson I like Eli's new hairstyle!

@Silverofdreams30 Great snorkeling pics!

Screenshot-2042_zpsrxauj9gb.jpg

Meanwhile, Savannah tried to get on with life as best as she could, leaving the job of trying to find her first-born son and his wife with the private investigator she, along with the palace of Hidden Springs, had hired. She'd been commissioned to do ten paintings for the business office in town, so an order that substantial would definitely keep her busy for awhile.
    Savannah, like her mother, was a gifted painter; in fact, when she was a girl, she'd received a fellowship to study painting under the auspices of Darren Dreamer himself - but by the time the fellowship arrived, she was already tumbling down tombs in Egypt and barely had time to pick up a brush. And, because she was a talented artist, she illustrated most of her books herself.

Screenshot-2056_zpsb8yzpg5d.jpg

Savannah's husband, Andy, was making secret forays to the cemetery's graveyard late at night in search of the elusive deathfish, which could only be caught during certain times.

Screenshot-2060_zpseznhfudz.jpg

And as for the pair's youngest biological daughter, Skylar, well - she was still Skylar.

468203_349037708476932_54698487_o_zpsikkfmjxl.jpg

Savannah seemed to know very early that her youngest daughter was going to do something with music. As a baby her cries were so loud and so forceful that the family's butler at the time, Max, nearly quit, and would have, if not for the intervention of older sister, Sage, who spelled him for a bit while he got some rest.

965959_513613692019332_782049241_o_zpszmrtvvyn.jpg

And it seemed everywhere one turned, Skylar was doing some kind of performance, too.

10428376_692353507478682_1227471147652829611_o_zpswclvd3uh.jpg

Now, Skylar was sixteen - two simdays in game and several months in story older than Kaydence - and her blossoming singing career had taken a turn for the better.

Screenshot-2058_zpspkg73ibc.jpg

However, just before her latest concert, she had to deal with an invasive paparazzo, who deigned to attempt to get a better shot of her by getting up on stage just as she was about to perform. No performer likes being disturbed while getting 'in the zone.'

Screenshot-2059_zpsil5x5o3a.jpg

"Are you f-n kidding me!" Skylar thundered, unleashing a string of expletives at the photographer who snapped a picture.

Screenshot-2067_zpsbj1yoqv1.jpg

After calming down, Skylar whipped out her guitar and began her first number.

Screenshot-2066_zpszoenjuho.jpg

When Skylar pulled out her guitar, she could spy Grandma Jolina-Plumb, Nathan's widow, cheering in pride.

Screenshot-2065_zpscjvkcr1e.jpg

Grandma Jolina-Plumb was soon joined by Savannah, her daughter. The two of them had long had a difficult relationship. Not only had Shandra been a fixture in the Sunset Valley social scene, but she was intellectually brilliant. They clashed for years over Savannah's lack of interest in being a socialite, and Shandra hated Savannah's choice to be an adventurer. Shandra wanted her first-born daughter to follow in the family business, which, of course, Savannah refused. Despite all of Savannah's successes, she never got the feeling that her mother was proud of her.

Screenshot-2068_zpsx8ga98ul.jpg

However, the two put their long-held animosity aside for a few moments on a Friday evening, and came together to support Skylar.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims Good to see Skylar's mother and grandmother loving her so much! :)

@Silverofdreams30 That was a busy day! I hate sharks... :s

@and-it-is-on Great tumblr - wouldn't mind finding that in the kitchen on a lazy Sunday morning... :)

@dreamerz13 Great you've got your laptop back on track. :) Mine broke down before Christmas, I think because I updated NVidia withoud taking out my HQ mod... But it's working again, I just had to do a factory restore and reinstall everything again... Frustrating indeed! :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2016
    Well... I ended up with 1.69 anyway because they made it even more aggressive in forcing itself upon you. But it seems to be working now my game is loading faster than it has in a while so now this patch seems like a *good* thing. I dunno, I don't get EA or their products one minute it's a fate worse than death the next it's the best thing I've done to my game. But at least I can play now :mrgreen:. I still have a bunch to get back like my store content and stuff but I just don't even care anymore. 3 days it took to get my game working, I am so done for now what I have is what I have, the rest can be added over time. I just want to play. I have a test save going ATM, but honestly this sim bores me so much XD. I think I'm gonna just hop over and check on my lovely Evie and Alex, they never bore me I can just watch them for hours ♥. Maybe make some sims to fill out my now empty saved sim bin (that never got backed up 'cause I don't care much. XD) pop them around town maybe I dunno (I just like the excuse to make sims. CAS is love, CAS is my bae ♥ XD).

Here is screens from Londons second day,
    uhm it was quite eventful for her.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpscbdjcgkm.jpg

Yeah, that's quite the eventful day for sure. Thankfully it seems on the surface the sharks don't do anything, once you dive though, that's when it can be a problem. Still always a bit unsettling to see them anyway though.

@dreamerz13 That stinks about your laptop. I am totally dreading the day I will have to install Windows 10 on this desktop or having to buy a new desktop that has Windows 10 on it. And that day is coming soon, as this computer right now is coming up on 3 years old and is showing its age. I have backups and a base game disk from 2009 but still. I do not want to install 1.69 anywhere on this computer. As for Kaydence, yeah, she didn't have a dream, she had a nightmare.

I was actually impressed with windows 10 on my other laptop, I broke down and installed that last week on it. That laptop is like 5-6 years old and it's slow as molasses, totally stable otherwise though. I use it for writing when I don't want to be distracted since I can go online and open word (well, apache open office on that one) basically and even then those are stressful. Or were. But it's running faster on windows 10, still nothing compared to my main laptop but I no longer want to drive a fist trough it when I try to even open a text document it can handle tasks like that without too much issue. Might even be able to handle light gaming now. I was really impressed. I only recovered windows 7 on my main though, I'd actually love windows 10 but I'll lose my one key recovery utility which I don't want that thing has been a blessing a few times. But the upgrade to windows 10 is supposed to go smoothly and keep everything for you if you're going from 7 or 8. So if you just upgrade your current computer it should keep your sims installed and you won't get stuck with 1.69. Of course should and does aren't always the same thing, but honestly I feel like if it was really an issue of it not upgrading correctly I would have had an issue, that is my luck right now LOL (it's not really funny, but whatever. Better to laugh anyway than stay upset). But if you have to reinstall Sims 3, if you have any origin downloads now it will force 1.69 on you even with the pre-sept 2012 base game disc, if you have all discs you'll be okay, I dunno what you have. But like I tried getting my old files off my old laptop and the installers and everything I could use to try to dodge 1.69 and couldn't do it, it's very determined now.

Can't say I totally blame Skylar for being annoyed in that case, but rather unfortunate when the paparazzi can than make you look like an angry jerk by just snapping a picture. Good to see Savannah and her mother getting along for Skylar's performance though.

@dreamerz13 Great you've got your laptop back on track. :) Mine broke down before Christmas, I think because I updated NVidia withoud taking out my HQ mod... But it's working again, I just had to do a factory restore and reinstall everything again... Frustrating indeed! :s

Oh ouch, I just had a bad NVidia update once that caused some issues, I love NVidia but I question their updates sometimes, I guess it happens from time to time though nobody is perfect goes for companies too. But yeah, when you have to do a factory restore it's awful. Though I was anticipating needing to do one, I'm thinking it was corruption snowballing down from when I had a virus. So I was prepared for that, it was sims and origin fighting me so much that got me.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 CAS is pretty much what I do in Sims 4, the gameplay there bores me so much. Lol I do have Windows 10 on the laptop I bought in October, it came with that bane of existence known as Windows 8.1 and I've never used 8 except briefly at work so I said what the heck I'm just going to upgrade it there. Unfortunately I do have one Origin download and that's the Movie stuff pack. It's not a necessity but still... I'd like to have it in my game. I did pay for it, after all. Lol Everything else is in disk format. I do not have Sims 3 installed on the laptop I bought in October as it's mostly for work and 'light' gaming.

Yeah I agree, that it was good for Savannah and her mom to come together if only for a few minutes on that one occasion. She learned hard lessons in her relationship with her mom, that she took with her to her relationship with her own daughters.

@jillbg Yep, it was good to see Savannah and her mom come together, if for only a few minutes. The main reason, I think, the two of them have had their issues is because they're mostly alike. Lol Three generations of stubbornness...

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @dreamerz13 I upgrade my old laptop from 7 to 10, and you're right , it runs faster than before! I had TS3 installed, but it kept crashing, so I uninstalled - I only use that laptop for schoolwork anyway... :) I just bought a new laptop for my daughter, Nvidia Geforce940 and, of course, Windows10... :/ I haven't installed TS3 on it yet, I can only hope it will work smoothly. As for 1.69, it "happened" because I hadn't unchecked the automatic updates box, but my game runs as it should. The only thing that annoys me is that you have to open Origin and let it run in the background. :|
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims itneresting update, ncie to see a bit more about savannah.

@jillbg Yeahn ot a big fan of sharks, they seem to be everywhere she goes on the dive spots haha

@dreamerz13 Thank you, yeah it was alot of happenings during that game play.

Here is a few more screens

[img][/img]Screenshot-25_zps4iv54sqs.jpg

scuba diving

[img][/img]Screenshot-23_zpsqslfvrez.jpg

London practised her scuba diving aswell, I try to have her up alot of skills this time.

[img][/img]Screenshot-24_zpskvdrtfv3.jpg

shark

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpsih5gsfix.jpg

cool pic of her snorkeling

[img][/img]Screenshot-11_zpsrbi5aqgn.jpg

she had to do some boring chores aswell

[img][/img]Screenshot-20_zpsewz0e0zi.jpg

Some of her sketches

[img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpsdhuwtq1h.jpg

Busy sketching

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpstxo9pwpx.jpg

uhm who brought their toddler to the club? Yeah the Hans sigh haha toddler michael han no wonder he grew up as evil in one of my saves.

That is all

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 The snorkeling pics are awesome.

Screenshot-2097_zps2bvchbuo.jpg

As Skylar's performance continued, it became clear that she was loving this.

Screenshot-2096_zpszaru5uu8.jpg

And so was her audience.

Screenshot-2100_zpsiar8urjg.jpg

After the concert, Savannah received an invite to a party at the Goth mansion. Yes, that Goth mansion, and Mortimer Goth had sent it to her.
    Savannah, along with Andy and Skylar, had arrived at the mansion in their stretch limo.

skylarmag3_zpsqiayxxfo.jpg

The next morning, news of Skylar's outburst had, predictably, reached the gossip rags. However, this wasn't her first time having a run-in with the paparazzi.

Screenshot-4573.jpg

She had a particularly nasty tantrum right before one outdoor concert at the coffeehouse - one that was also caught on camera. Though the proprietors said she had a lot of talent, she's fast developing a reputation for being difficult to work with.

Screenshot-4546.jpg

Skylar's parents once again found themselves doing damage control.

young%20skylar_zpsisnledqg.jpg

Savannah seemed to sense something way back when. She wrote in a letter to a friend, in reference to toddler Skylar's constant and loud crying, "My husband and I tease each other and say we think she may have a set of pipes good enuf to become a singer...Skylar has major attitude. She thinks the whole world revolves around her."

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Great update, love the photos skylar seem to enjoy performing alot good for her.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -Great updates!Thanks for the comment.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great updates!
    @dreamerz13 -You might need to purchase the games from Amazon like I'm doing for my damaged disks to make sure I can always avoid that 169 Plague.It looks like that awful plague got you.
    @jillbg -It looks like another got that same plague that got you.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1551.
    The town started setting up a new residential lot for a new family expected to arrive sometime in the next day or two.
    24493002443_f36b85cfcc.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early it was still dark out as they got ready for the day and ate the leftover nachos though the nachos had begun to go bad.
    24824195320_e2721339f7.jpg
    They began studying inventing on ther iPads and were studying it for most of the morning.
    24492973353_c7d1ca3ce5.jpg
    They stopped to get ready for work by noon and were ready to leave by 3PM and they passed what looked like a new lot waiting for the new family to arrive on the way to work.
    25119803635_1d78890392.jpg
    25026520251_d5048d372e.jpg
    They got home at 7:30 in the evening and got into bed by 8PM.
    24824151970_8c329e6190.jpg
    The new arrivals know as Tanner Ivanovitch and her husband Tracy arrived and they were both twelve year olds looking for a better life for their future family.They moved into the empty lot and had gone to the market to spend the night.
    24489107664_db23d3a6fc.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    I just love to download converted stuff from The Sims 4 and I am having fun with it. The wishing well in my game is a secret entrance to a secret place.

Screenshot-5_zpslgaxirt5.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsp1n2ccfk.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsrr8mpkzn.jpg

Then I found the glowing butterflies.

Screenshot-10_zpslam6fvdx.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpswcfvntu3.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsvg94ogei.jpg

• Options
    @TadOlson Great update thanks

@Dylan.Walsh Great update
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Boating, snorkeling, and scuba diving!

tumblr_o2w1ghXAef1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w1ghXAef1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w1ghXAef1up0k3mo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w1ghXAef1up0k3mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w2a4sA0D1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w2a4sA0D1up0k3mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w2a4sA0D1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2w2b8uEhw1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    @SweetieKaye Nice photos I am trying to find the merman Triton in my game but so far not seen him at all.

I did not play anything yesterday just relaxed.
  • Options
    I have quite alot of screens, but will part them up so this is the first batch.
    I could not find a merman without cheating so had to use the make me know everyone cheat, to call up the one I wanted so they are now togheter but that will come later.

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpsecpbzwte.jpg

London enjoy playing the bass

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zpsp2uzrr87.jpg

She attended a very good rock concert

[img][/img]Screenshot-20_zpswhsfkqt0.jpg

Tried to sing karaoke at a club, but she got booed poor sim not as good yet until I used my cheat skill books.

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpsdoosnfsf.jpg

did more scuba diving, even found a chest

That is all for now

• Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Sorry, guys, apparently this flu just really really likes me. :D I had some minor computer issues...not something that would normally sideline me...but with less energy came less patience lol. :D

@Venus: *Imagines the trial being covered by a sports caster and a legal analyst, talking in the historically present tense, announcing the judge, what he looks like, his robe, what his past rulings have been, statistics on previous court cases, how the crowd sitting on benches is responding... the prosecutors previous record of parole violation convictions...all like they were covering a baseball game* (Announcer: "This is the first 'All rise of the season, Sam!...and they are doing it, look at them springing out of their seats to attention, like a line of cadets..." Sam: "Speaking of cadets, this is a tense trial for the family, who has to missing seats in the benches here...as they are still waiting to find out what has happened to their military son AJ and newlywed princess Alexandra who met as cadets...")

Aw, I miss AJ and Alexandra! I hope the families draw together...and I hope the P.I. can help find them...and I hope they are okay! :D

Yeah, those 'Totally Not Proton Packs!' really look pretty snazzy, huh? ;)

What an intriguing dream! :D Ah, good, it gave her an idea to help the investigation. :D Hopefully she knows some sort of tracking device or robotic thing that has a chip she can trace...or something like that. ;)

Well, at least Savannah's keeping busy and not just pacing or torturing herself about her disappeared son! :D Wow, Andy, that's quite a catch! :D Nice flashback on Skyler. :D Yeah, that's over the line, Pap! The stage is not for you! It's for the performers! :D It's nice to have support from your family. :D

Skyler looks like she's having lots of fun! :D Well, I'm sure they'll have some things to talk about with Goths! :D Hey, she got on Fame Magazine! ;) Granted, who wants that face being the thing people see...? But still, stars are notorously volatile and they get away with it... it's better to have a singer think the world revolves around her than say...a doctor or a dentist lol. :D (Dentist: *Storms off from the drill* I just can't work like this!) ;)

@Jillbg: Yeah, he's evil, but it's much easier to see when he's plotting to steal nuclear weapons and murder Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin in a shark tank...than when he's plotting to try to help or keep safe people he loves. :D

@TadOlson: Eli's new hair looks nice! :D She has such pretty eyes. :D I'm glad they got to have a pillow fight, look at those feathers flying! :D
    Looks like your Sims 2 sims are as taken care of by a caring community as your sims 3 sims. ;) Wow, that's quite a spring makeover for Tad! :D She's going to be warm. :D I really like the red o pattern on the black shirt next to the black jacket. :D Wow, those are really bad nachos! There is a column of green rising off them! It's a good thing they have such iron stomachs! :D Lol- nice Realtor sign. :D

• Options
    @And it is on: When the game doesn't work, it's really frustrating! That's a beautiful picture. :D But I totally want to see the wedding pics! Did Kali DJ for Elias? (Kali: "And now, for all you lovebirds out there, an ancient love song of our people..." Steve Millers Band: "Abra abracadabra...I'm want to reach out and grab ya!") ;) But I'll totally be patient for when you feel inspired...I know it can be a lot of work. ;)

@Dreamers: They are cute together. :D Ah, yes, Clipping- but even the game clips common kisses and things.. ;) One second they are fine, the next, they've put their hand through each other or their faces through each other lol. :D Nice to see the poses, though. :D

*Wince* that sounds like a total nightmare! I'm so glad it worked! :)

@Silver: London is lovely, lovely hair color! :D Oh, cool, she's an artist. :D Yeah, un-winding after a move; sounds like a good time to make art. :D Ah, love the palm tree leaf in the sun pic... :D Wow, a shark attack, after such a low key day! And then a birth! Well, it's a good thing she thought to bring the lady to the hospital lol. :D Gorgous snorkeling pics, the water is such a lovely color. :D Well, I guess that's one way to track down a merman! :D
  • Options
    @wolfkomoki: Shep's a cutie! :D Hopefully her novel pays off! :D

@Infragreen: Poor Franco! What a hard talk to have...for both of them. :D Sinbad with the baby was adorable. :D

At first I thought Franco was calling her a Pansy as an insult lol. :D But yeah, on the second take, that's a girl's name and a flower... :D Glad he's talking to someone, even if he doesn't have a lot of confidence in her or the process. :D Ouch...well, it's not Abagail's fault. Poor Franco. Oh, and if he'd listened to his mom and not done the whole phone thing he'd have not known...and said nothing...and felt guilty about it. Ouch ouch ouch...considering he's already dealing with his father's...um, actions (trying not to offend anyone by being specific here) to have her do that...and just wow, that's just terrible!
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    @and-it-is-on Great tumblr - wouldn't mind finding that in the kitchen on a lazy Sunday morning... :)
    Oh thanks, haha.
    Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @And it is on: When the game doesn't work, it's really frustrating! That's a beautiful picture. :D But I totally want to see the wedding pics! Did Kali DJ for Elias? (Kali: "And now, for all you lovebirds out there, an ancient love song of our people..." Steve Millers Band: "Abra abracadabra...I'm want to reach out and grab ya!") ;) But I'll totally be patient for when you feel inspired...I know it can be a lot of work. ;)
    Very frustrating. Thankyou! That's one of the pictures they had taken just before the actual wedding. I promise when I finally stop being lazy and finish them off I'll come straight here and post them :smiley: Omg I didn't even think of that, haha no she didn't. She should have to repay the favour but I doubt she could have DJ-ed more enthusiastically then Elias anyway :D
    I actually can't even play my game right now at all because I can't log on to my user profile on my laptop :neutral: I need to figure that out before you'll see pictures anyway...
    2wn09yb.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top