Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Been bad with sims this week,
    will play a little during weekend.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited February 2016
    Still been way under the weather, but am being a good girl, taking my medicine and trying to recover. I haven't touched Sims much this week either, actually, have been on the laptop in bed and been playing something else. Sims 3 is not installed on the laptop.

@Zabeth0 Lol yeah, rabid sports fans don't really pay attention to court cases...

Screenshot-2037_zpsbvueznx8.jpg

The morning had turned to afternoon. The judge emerged from chambers several hours later and had made a decision. "All rise," the bailiff said as the judge entered.
    On one end of the room was the parole officer and the prosecuting attorney. On the other end was Sierra, her agent, her psychologist, and Savannah. Andy, who'd showed up later, sat in the audience. Notably, the only one of her siblings present for the hearing was older sister, Sage.
    Kaydence was right behind Sierra, her thumb in her mouth, where it had been since she'd testified.

Screenshot-2074_zpsbwg9aj6h.jpg

"After careful consideration," the judge began, "I have decided to grant Ms. Jolina-Plumb a continuation of her parole for another three months. It doesn't seem to make sense to punish this young woman for expanding her mind, even if in doing so, she was violating the terms of her probation. She was doing exactly what we say we'd want our young people to do. A professional athlete by trade, Ms. Jolina-Plumb and her cousin attended a science and technology convention. It is rare that we have young people who actively seek knowledge in areas that are not pertaining to their chosen careers. Ms. Jolina-Plumb, best of luck to you. This matter is adjourned."
    With the bang of the gavel, it was all over. There was a collective sigh of relief emanating from the Jolina-Plumb camp.

Screenshot-1632_zps5fgkixdn.jpg

After leaving the courtroom, Sierra even went to the park to enjoy the spring festival.

Screenshot-2272_zps8uz7dprl.jpg

Meanwhile, it had been nearly two months since Sierra's older brother, AJ, and his wife Alexandra, newlywed fighter pilots with the SimNational military, had been reported missing after a training mission near Lunar Lakes. Each passing day increased worry about their ultimate fate.

palace.jpg

In a rare show of cooperation, Vanderburg Palace in Hidden Springs reached out to Savannah Jolina-Plumb. Relations between the two parties had been frosty ever since the late Queen Catarina's falling out with the former adventurer and ghost hunter. The newly installed King Sebastian had made efforts since the wedding, however, to mend this relationship, since they were now related by the marriage of their children. "We are as distressed about Princess Alexandra's disappearance as you are about your son's," the letter said, "and we are prepared to assist in any way we can."

Screenshot-112.jpg

In fact, Alexandra's twin sister, Anastasia, personally sent a letter saying she was desperate to find her. "A part of me is gone," read an excerpt from Anastasia's letter.

Screenshot-467_zpsk3ljypej.jpg

To that end, the palace - in conjunction with Savannah - hired a private investigator to dig into AJ and Alexandra's whereabouts. But would it work?

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Haha! I bet his girlfriend or wife kept a close eye on him... ;)

@venusdemilosims Happy Sierra got off the hook so easily, but will they find AJ and Alexandra??? :o

@Zabeth0 I kind of forget Rafael is evil! Waiting for the next chapter... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    @jillbg -It's great to hear that you own the store.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring Makeover-1551.
    Eli Jankowsky's hair just started growing out.I used this hair from TSR for her new hair.
    24693719350_c7549ac9b9_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks! I feel really grateful to all people who have offered me items to achieve that awesome goal! :)
    Eli Jankowski looks good in her new hair. Please don't cut it!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I finished building a small romantic castle.
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8847826
    screenshot_original.jpg
    one of the most beautiful locations to paint
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @wrenstales That's a pretty building! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.
    @wrenstales -That lot looks like a great spot for a fixed free vacation.
    Storybrook County,Maine,Winter-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up and getting ready for the day so early it was still dark out on that winter morning.
    24747858482_9101acf9ea.jpg
    They tended to their daily chores and got ready to start writing as the letter carrier dropped off the mail.
    24747851112_59beb2f210.jpg
    They'd spent most of the day writing and finally stopped to use washrooms and eat dinner as it started getting dark out at 5PM.
    24865731885_4e456a0657.jpg
    They decided to have a pillow fight for a bit and to talk.
    24498135879_79220fea57.jpg
    It was 8PM when they both decided to start getting into bed for the night.
    24498131909_847cbed05d.jpg
    24570255060_d02f2f7024.jpg
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Hey guys :)

Sorry I haven't been around, I don't have a good excuse as to why, I've just been lazy. Also my game was acting up and I couldn't play, so I had nothing to post, it's fixed now but I don't know what world to play in or anything.

I also made a simblr and have been spending most of my time focusing on that, does anyone here have a simblr? Because I would love to follow you if you do :)

I do have one picture of Elias and Florence's wedding, I swear I'll post all of them one day but for now have this one
    z8wg7.jpg
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey lovelies. I dunno when I was on last, been meaning to pop in for like a week, maybe more though. I've lurked here and there a bit but I wasn't much into the sims for a couple weeks and life has been a bit crazy as life does. And I got back into simming a bit with TS2 so that took a bunch of my time, though more of it was installing CC than playing lol, maybe I'll post that later. But a few days ago I randomly got really into planning Evie and Alex's wedding. It's not even for at least I'm gonna say 3 chapters probably 4 or 5, but I'm so hopelessly devoted to them I can't help it haha. I wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day with them too, but my game is being a huge pain. I hopefully have it working again, but I lost so much time. So maybe I'll get to play, maybe not... busy tomorrow/today (it's 3:30am so technically today, my tomorrow though because weird) anyway..But I am hoping to get the next update done for Evie soon like maybe tonight (I may or may not need to do it while Alex is visiting haha), and that update on Aedan I was supposed to do like I dunno...whenever I was here last.

But for now, I have these shots of Evie and Alex, I was testing out poses so I got a couple shots of them.
    Screenshot-345_edited-5.png
    Screenshot-350.png
    (stupid clothes mess things up XD. And I like only just realized this is Evie pre-makeover because I pulled and old version for a faster loading save for the night, but mih too tired to care).

Also, @and-it-is-on What's your simblr? I'd love to follow yours too (though I follow back like all simblrs pretty much, so if you follow me, I'll follow back anyway but sometimes tumblr is a butt and doesn't notify me or something). Anyway mine's, http://brittssimblr.tumblr.com.

Edit: okay can't even post links correctly, off to bed with me, yeesh.
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Thanks, my ghost Hunter Emaline in Hidden Springs is busy catching ghost and releasing them in the castle. Quite enjoying the job as ghost Hunter.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @wrenstales Lovely build. My sim Savannah was a ghost hunter

Screenshot-141_zpsd4ymxstf.jpg

I always felt like the ghost hunting 'weapons' were really cool.

@dreamerz13 and @and-it-is-on Lovely couple photos. Happy Vday to you too.

@jillbg I know this pic is a couple weeks late but I finally found it. This was in response to your lovely photo shoot with the Chinese and Japanese cars. Savannah in China signing an autograph for Sun Young Kim (while her cell phone is ringing)

Screenshot-5442_zpstsqiq6zm.jpg

• Options
    @and-it-is-on Great wedding photo

@dreamerz13 Great photos and hi

@TadOlson Great udpates

I have been creating a new single sim, as I have no lag in sunlit tides she resides there,

and I will start posting about her soon.

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zpsyrluojnu.jpg

this is London Charles, hopefully will have more screens soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @venusdemilosims for digging up that screenshot! I love how she looks like she can't believe her eyes getting an autograph! :)

@Silverofdreams30 She's beautiful, her haircolor is very pretty. :)

A fellow simmer asked me if Taïga could do a picture with Sam and Dean and their car...
    Taiumlga%20Grey%20Supernatural%203_zpsnvumkkeu.png
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Let's not forget the special day it is today - not only to celebrate lovers, but also friends and family! I wish you all a

valentine+bear+wishes.gif
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    During the night a dog wanders by Ash's place. Living in a garage Ash could relate to the little guy not having a home so she decided to adopt him.
    s]Okay he wasn't actually a stray I just added him to the household. Shhh...[/s
    After filling up his dog dish she added a smart sensor.
    33afmzc.jpg
    x51suo.jpg

Shep sleeps in the bed.
    33yt6w7.jpg

Ash continues to work on her novel.
    x5nynq.jpg
    She got paid 10 simoleans for a few chapters of her book.

Next she made pancakes.
    And burnt them.

2q8u15c.jpg
    Rude.

After that Shep and Ash went to sleep.
    no7w90.jpg
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @dreamerz13: I hate how finicky poses are with...every variation. A lot of my sims are kind of chubby, and posing fat sims is never ever quite right. :(

@venusdemilosims: Ghost hunting is just a really fun profession (helps that I haven't run into bugs with it yet :p). The weapons and animations and weird lighting is just so cool. :D

@wolfkomoki1: I love that dog!

---

Yo, long time no see!

ChvWzwS.png

Suspicious as he was, Franco walked out of the room and followed Annette to wherever coffee was. If he needed anything other than closeness with his darling baby girl, it was a strong cup of coffee.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Great photos, hope you had a nice weekend.

@jillbg Thanks, not sure what to do with her yet, shes in Isla paradiso, not sunlit tides, thinking of trying to get her togheter with
    a mermaid not done that yet in the game.

• Options
    @and-it-is-on -Hi there!I've not been into Sims 3 for a few days because I came down sick and had to set up Sims 2.I got TS2UC when Origin glitched out it's update notice for Sims 3.I'm glad I didn't get that 169 Plague.I hope that's not what messed up your game.Great picture!
    @dreamerz13 -I've been working with Sims 2 lately and getting Mods and CC installed.Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!
    @jillbg -Happy Valentines Day!
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great pictures!
    @IngraGreen -Hi there!I've had to set up my Sims 2 game.
    @wrenstales -I've not played a ghost hunter yet though I've got the entire collection.
    Here's another Sims 2 update from Wildcat Canyon which is my official town.
    I was adding a few things to the boarding house before the first family moved in.
    24393995963_4f1e64bb9a_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hope everyone had a happy V-day!

Still recovering from this nasty bug I had and had a headache all day yesterday, wasn't feeling well.

@InfraGreen Yep, ghost hunting doesn't get the love it deserves as a fun active career. Unfortunately, by the time my sim Savannah became one, she was already a mom, and she had to juggle her job at night with barely seeing her kids.

@Silverofdreams30 I love her hair color!

@jillbg I was looking for that pic a couple of weeks ago but I found it last night when I was looking for another pic. Funny how that goes... I knew I had it, it was truly a matter of finding it.

@TadOlson That boarding house looks nice. I'm still scared to fire up any graphics intensive games on the laptop as it has an integrated card. I mostly bought it for work and because it was on sale for a good price.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    @TadOlson Thanks , oh the sims 2 was a while ago since I played that,
    but i got the complete collection.

@venusdemilosims Thanks here is my first post of her.
    And feel better soon.

Here is a few screens

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zps6qeknkrn.jpg

This is London Charles, She have just moved to Isla paradiso. She got some money from her uncle to buy a house,
    so she thought to make it nice for herself so she would enjoy the stay. The first thing she did after moving in was to practise her art, shes an artistic sim that want to suceed as a painter.

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zps6qrrotnp.jpg

Even Sims need to eat at some point, so I had her make some spaghetti.

[img][/img]Screenshot-11_zpskkreeiuc.jpg

After that she continued practising art the rest of the day, she even missed the welcome wagon oops.

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zps2qz3z1jm.jpg

Next day was a lovely sunny morning, so London went out to snorkel for a while, she eventually want to go scuba diving.

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpsafvbuffz.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-23_zpsabzpbke1.jpg

to begin scuba driving she need to be stronger, so I had her practise her athletic skill a bit.

[img][/img]Screenshot-19_zpsxbotagra.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpsqrusqysh.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-22_zpsfb6mm9sa.jpg

some lovely scenery

That is all for now.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Those pictures of London going scuba diving reminds me of Africa, when on weekends we hurried into the luke warm water to snorkel... *sighs*

@venusdemilosims That happens all the time! Looking for something so hard you can't see it... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Oh she's pretty. My friend's nephew is named London in real life.

Screenshot-4612_zpsyqll3hvg.jpg

Sleep didn't come easy for Kaydence. It never had, not even when she was a little girl.

Screenshot-4613_zpsgsg10qdk.jpg

Even back then, her mind had been alive with the voices of the characters who had inhabited her head.

Screenshot-5954_zpsp1pbd8dn.jpg

And now, late at night, she had no choice but to give herself up to them. While dozing off to sleep, she fell into another dream...

Screenshot-2080_zps2w8cei9r.jpg

The bright blue sky of Simtopia had turned dark and stormy.

Screenshot-2083_zpsp5tb4j7p.jpg

Astra was running through a barren wasteland in a desperate search for someone - or something.

Screenshot-2085_zps5h9frmeh.jpg

Screenshot-2084_zpskp6wqutz.jpg

Accompanied by a robot, they dodged a storm of meteors raining down on them at every turn.

Screenshot-2090_zps2qr4hqdq.jpg

Astra and her robot kept running until they approached a mysterious crashed spaceship.

Screenshot-2091_zps2h0qfhkp.jpg

She turned the key and walked inside.

Screenshot-2093_zps6uvs6dx0.jpg

Screenshot-2094_zpssyme3061.jpg

Screenshot-2095_zpsr9lxzdy8.jpg

Astra searched every nook and cranny of the ship for whatever it was she was looking for...

Suddenly Kaydence awoke. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "Wherever AJ and Alexandra's ship is, it's crashed somewhere. I have to alert someone! They might be in trouble!"

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Will we finally know what happened to AJ and Alexandra! :o
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg thanks, really nice sounds wonderful

@venusdemilosims thank you, that is cool, great update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top