Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Well lucky for me I had an unexpected surprise happen which will keep my mind somewhat occupied until Get Together comes out........found out Monday my husband and I are expecting our first baby!! Due in July! Very exciting as we have been trying for so long with two miscarriages along the way. So far everything is looking good :)

A nooboo! Congratulations!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    Well lucky for me I had an unexpected surprise happen which will keep my mind somewhat occupied until Get Together comes out........found out Monday my husband and I are expecting our first baby!! Due in July! Very exciting as we have been trying for so long with two miscarriages along the way. So far everything is looking good :)

A nooboo! Congratulations!

Thank you so much!!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Congrats! Pick a good school now because when he/she grows into a child in 3 days you'd better be ready. LOL
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Congrats!!! o:):smiley:
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

Congratulations and hope things go well for you this time. My mum had 2 miscarriages before me and my brother (I think maybe sometimes bodies need practice runs).
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Congrats! Pick a good school now because when he/she grows into a child in 3 days you'd better be ready. LOL

Hahaha!!! This made me laugh!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I'm really thinking third time is a charm here :)
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Thank you everyone!!! I'm really thinking third time is a charm here :)

I had two misses between my kids. I know how draining and terrifying it can be. My thoughts will be with you and I'm so happy for you and the daddy!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited November 2015

Yay for babies, congratulations!!! We tried for years with heartbreaking miscarriages all along the way. So happy for you and your miracle! <3<3<3

@Dannydanbo Best reply ever! ROFL!!! I am cracking up at the mental image of a real life child springing forth from his/her crib fully vested with attire, tennis shoes, and accessories. ;) Nice LOL.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,245 Member
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Hahaha!!! This made me laugh!

lol danbo

Soooo happy for you and your husband, clindstrom! :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    A baby ? Hmmm... Maxis could not imagine such side effect of EP02 Get Together :p

Hahaha!!! Love it!
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! <3
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • Options
    I had two misses between my kids. I know how draining and terrifying it can be. My thoughts will be with you and I'm so happy for you and the daddy!

Thank you so much! My mom had one before me and my husband's mom had two before him. I never realized how common it was until I had my first one.
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

Congratulations on your soon-to-be little one!

animated-smileys-babies-015.gif
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member

Congratulations!

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited November 2015

Congratulations to you and your husband, @Clindstrom520 !!! Good luck to you and your family; and so sorry to hear that you're experience has been a rocky one. :( Hopefully third time will be a smooth one! Bless you, Sweetie. ♥
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,245 Member
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited November 2015
    @clindstrom520 Congratulations! :) By the looks of it, I think we're all not just excited for Get Together, but also for your baby ;)

Going to try to nudge this thread back on topic (I don't mind the detour we've taken at all, but forum rules, you know) - which is something I usually fail at :/

I have to say, the more I watch the trailers, the more interesting I find the Spin Masters' group leader - not sure whether it's the awesome Llama shirt, the cool shoes or the Sim himself... (It's definitely not the trousers though).
    312i8mo.png
    25p7o9d.png
    qx856s.png
    Guess my DJ Candy won't just be after Spin Masters-membership then ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @clindstrom520, i'm absoluty trilled for you, congratulations! <3

I gave up with playing Sims 4, i've tried new saves but I accepted i'm going to play again when I have Get Together because it's impossible for me to keep my interest knowing I can have dance battles and a dancing room, i've never been so excited over a pack it's insane. I love the actual new gameplay we're getting, not just things from older games.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member

I gave up with playing Sims 4, i've tried new saves but I accepted i'm going to play again when I have Get Together because it's impossible for me to keep my interest knowing I can have dance battles and a dancing room, i've never been so excited over a pack it's insane. I love the actual new gameplay we're getting, not just things from older games.

Luckily I still can enjoy TS4 without GT... but not really, to be honest. My story is on pause, I just... mess around a little bit but it's not the same anymore.

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    HalloMolli wrote: »

Luckily I still can enjoy TS4 without GT... but not really, to be honest. My story is on pause, I just... mess around a little bit but it's not the same anymore.

Yeah same here, I start up, play a little, delete the save, start all over. I just gave up and decided to play other games to pass the long waiting time. Why is it that when you want something it takes forever.. unfair.

Ugh all these tweets are making me mad because they're all having fun playing it, just give a copy to me I want to test it out :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    qx856s.png
    Guess my DJ Candy won't just be after Spin Masters-membership then ;)

guy in da middle <3

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Omg new idea!

I'm going to make a studio, bottom floor is going to be a dance studio (wooo dancing skill!!) and the top floor will be a small kitchen / bedroom (depending how many people live there) and a bathroom (maybe two) and 3/4 times a week they can practice dancing and after when they're good enough they can battle!! Just ugh I love this pack too much :s
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm one of the lucky ones cause I can still enjoy my game. I guess I've been through so many expansions and know that they change so much (though I doubt any previous pack in any previous version changed as much as GT will) that I'm enjoying what I have while I have it. Not sure that makes sense. I will never be able to play TS4 again (and enjoy it) without GT! The game will forever be changed for me. It's like not wanting to ever be apart from your kids then once you send your kids off to school, you never want a life with them home 24/7 again! LOL

@MDianaSanders , OMG those pants! I already pointed them out to my hubby saying I'd finally found something I will NEVER put my sims in! I'm not against any of the Star Wars outfits, I've put my sims in the hospital gown (the insane ones occationally!), I once married the hermit and one of his twin sons loved to wear the bear costume, and I have nothing against the hotdog either. However, those pants. I just can't express how much I don't like them. Toddlers with full diapers come to mind!

The sim himself though? Oh I'm sure whatever generation I'm on will do their best to hook up!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam