Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @rionismyname That is the loveliest thing to say! :blush:

@charlotteprice Gosh! I can't believe it replaced a sack of flour with a globe :D The table in the kitchen is the wrong picnic table that's why the colour is not showing :/ There should be no globes on the lot, only one of those bathroom cabinets and none of those armless statues! :o In the exchange link it shows all the store items I used under "items". Off the top of my head you're missing The Brunch AT The Old Mill Set, the chocolate fountain <- Sorry to ruin the surprise :'( The nautical living set. To be honest it seems like most of the store stuff is missing :s I need to go but I'll come back later with a list. I wanted it to be so lovely for you :persevere:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh Alpha, it is lovely, I got this new computer and have not put everything back in it yet, I haven't had the time :'(

I didn't mean to ruin it, I actually thought of it as a Halloween Trick, with all the Halloween Lottos going on and stuff, couldn't help but crack up because I knew I needed to DL stuff but not sure what. I will go and DL Brunch, fountain, and nautical living and see how it does. I don't want to remove the globes till they are replaced so I know I have everything.

I really don't pay attention to it, I am busy with my sim on the tractor and stuff. She has all those good traits for this farm and I am having a blast playing it (even with the globes everywhere)

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, this is just AWESOME!

*big HUGE hugs*

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Edited as had more time to explain :)

All that matters is that your having fun! <3 You didn't ruin anything! I panicked for a second I'd done something wrong but then I remembered it's always Candy's fault o:) Mind you making a lot you would like was my over elaborate plan to get you to friend request me >:) Making you befriend me is the best Halloween trick of all! Mwhahahahaha >:)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    Ok, the kitchen is fixed except for the table
    [img][/img]2vuiknl.jpg
    No globes here :)
    [img][/img]nq3910.jpg
    A few globes in the attic, but much better
    [img][/img]r08ke0.jpg
    No globes here, all fixed ;)
    [img][/img]2ymj6rq.jpg
    Yeah, the statues are gone!
    [img][/img]2cwrkoo.jpg
    Now this is just gorgeous <3

• Options
    edited October 2015
    @charlotteprice Sent you a pm as they wouldn't let me post the links to the store here they disappeared for "approval" ...weird :/ Anyhoo as you'll see it's a super long list of links of what is still missing/been replaced (the doors aren't like that) and yes this includes stuff still missing in the kitchen :p I've only got the daffodils, the laundry room wallpaper, some attics things and the sand pit left to hunt down :) I'll send you all the links, but if your having fun and don't want the hassle and are happy with house as is then just enjoy yourself as that's the most important thing :kissing_heart:
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @AlphaFen, that farm is really so beautiful! I love the colors inside, and the landscaping and shape of your garden area is just amazing! :heart:
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I was to groggy yesterday but today Im going to dl and rec @AlphaFen's farm its just the best Ive ever seen
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    A little while ago I had made Tinkerbell for @Karendrae, but I reuploaded her, since the regular exchange pictures didn't show her wings... For those who had fav'd her and still wanted to download her, here is the new link!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8780447
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Please forgive me in advance @NagyGina, I still get confused by all of this, but I'm trying. :blush:

@Heledriel, I LOVE your family! :smiley: They're so beautiful! :heart: I've created something for you, hope you still want it! :smiley:

♠ Creation Wishlist (Informal) ♠ @Heledriel
    Title or Theme: Stereotyped, Realistic & Fancy Stuff
    EPs: All
    SPs: All
    EA Sims 3 Worlds: All (except for BB, Monte Vista and Dragon Valley)
    EA Sims 3 Store Content: any (that can be still obtained, no exclusive items or dr pepper)
    Origin Exclusives: not sure
    Bundle Exclusives: not sure
    Special Requests/Instructions: No CC (only items from the EPs, SPs or EA Store) or anything like that, but of course you can use any mods for your creations.
    I love it when things complement each other, enhance a certain atmosphere and/or follow a theme consistently, which I often miss with the default content for worlds or venues. Since I'm not a great builder myself but love to use my store items, I really appreciate any PC you can make use of <3
    For the community lots it is totally fine if those are any existing revamped lots.
    Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)

♦ 2) Supernatural Hangout - Fitting for any world you choose (preferable Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow or Lunar Lakes)
    With a cozy and mysterious ambience, more like a supernatural hide-out/sanctuary, with spellbook, cauldron, crystal ball and maybe even a tea set, would be nice.

I have no idea why, but on the exchange, the lot is backwards. :angry: Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8780689

34hbfj9.jpg
    1zv7683.jpg
    11bi0sn.jpg
    1z14bur.jpg
    110bxq9.jpg

Upstairs has two desks with computers, the main floor has an elixer shop, alchemy stations and bookshelves, and the basement has an oven, baker station, canning station, tea tables, and a potion cauldron. There are no spawners, there are buydebug plants for alchemy. There are also bee boxes, a pond, and chess set outside. I hope you like it! :grin:
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Added some more to my post on Page 82.
  • Options
    @gnlovew nice I particularly like what you did with the bookshelves cauldron and spell book
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @gnlovew Oh my, It Is Absolutely Awesome :astonished: ! I love how it looks much more like a residential house than a shop. It is absolutely perfect. The pictures don't do it justice, it has such a lovely cozy flair ingame. Thank you that you thought of everything even a small kitchen and tea set and an alchemy garden <3 It is so beautiful decorated and landscaped, love the overgrown look it has from the outside.
    Thank you so much deary I really really love it :love: and I know all my supernaturals will, too~
    tWfdOcu.png

It was an especial nice surprise, since I don't have much free time to roam the forum at the moment and even my Sim-time is very limited, but I can just enjoy it the more now!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    @Heledriel, I'm so glad!! :smiley::smiley: I tried to incorporate as much as I could. I hope your sims enjoy it! :smiley::heart:
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @gnlovew - I love your supernatural hangout! You've thought of everything! And I love how, it's not only functional, but also so cozy at the same time. Great job! <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @jbsquared2000! :smiley: I always loved Alexander's Elixers, but I wanted more, somewhere to just hang out. I always loved that you could sit in front of the fire place, but I wanted it to have a second floor. :smiley: Thank you for your kind words! :heart:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I am really worried about Mya. Has anyone heard from her lately? Last I knew she thought she was getting the flu, but that was weeks ago.
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    I am really worried about Mya. Has anyone heard from her lately? Last I knew she thought she was getting the flu, but that was weeks ago.

I'm worried about her too, I've been checking her page everyday :'(
    Maybe there's something else that prevents her from coming here though? She definitely said she has the flu.
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Anyone heard from her?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    I tagged her in a post a couple of weeks ago and also replied to one of her messages and she usually responds within 24 hours...it's so unlike her.... @WhimsicalWind ???Is she ok?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I also wonder how she's doing, she really is being missed around here!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I worry to
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    hope she is ok :(
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @AlphaFen I installed everything you sent but the "last venue of amore". After installing the "year of the tiger"my computer acted up and said something (can't remember now) so the Amore wouldn't load and I have not tried it again :s

[img][/img]14w4lmx.jpg
    [img][/img]10dyvpf.jpg
    [img][/img]2ltgetk.jpg
    [img][/img]16lmo29.jpg
    This is just absolutely gorgeous <3 I felt like I was in the Wizard of Oz where the house landed, Dorothy opened the door and......it was in color! That was a beautiful and memorable moment, just like your farm! It was gorgeous before, but oh what a difference.
    I did not realize I was missing so much :o Guess all this stress made me just grab Grandpa's Grove and a few other things and just started playing. One of those Calgon Moments......just take me away :D

I truly love it, and I so appreciate you thinking of me! I now have your farm, along with the others made for me, in Riverview and am alternating them <3<3
    smiley-bounce016.gif

• Options
    :o Oh my, Mya is sick! Hope the flu gets gone, so many bugs going around! Hospitals are a good place for many of them darn bugs so I hope she didn't pick something else up when she stayed with her niece :(

Mya! I hope you get well QUICK <3

*Big Hugs*