Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    It is great @Karendrae. I was able to get a set free.
  • Options
    KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    @LadyEmillye That is so awesome! I think someone did that with one of my sets the other day. The Panda Nursery. She sent me some gifts and then said 'This should be free now' :3.

I tried my best to clean up my list. I broke down the sets that had pieces missing. Now I understand what the big deal is :3. Only issue is it made my wishlist incredibly long o.o. I think it's ok now though. I'll have to have people look at it and tell me.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @LadyEmillye Ahhhhhhhhhh! I had to pop back and say thank you again! I decided to go through ALL the sets one by one and check for 'freebies'. Turns out I had: Up and Ante Compilation just SITTING there waiting for me! YAY! A free set!

Edit: Also found the Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath set, Full Hewnsman Set o.o, and Blast from the Past. Squee!!

I had no idea!
    Post edited by Karendrae on
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited September 2015
    If it's okay i'd like to post another surprise build I made, this time for @Heledriel !

Creator’s Username: EvaKouk
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @Heledriel
    Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: Heledriel's Wishlist
    Item Title: International Space Station
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @Heledriel 's Wish # 6 Medium Sized Homes - For LL I would love some spaceship-like housings.
    Exchange Link: Space Station
    Description: This build isnt exactly a spaceship like the original request but its still about space, I think of it as the international space stations that orbit the Earth! I think it fits really well in the general feel of LL. I think the lot was 30x40 so hope thats not too big for you...
    Details: It has one kitchen, one dining/sit area, one master bedroom, one bedroom with bunk beds and a crib, one TV/video games room (i like to call it control room).I put two all in one bathrooms to save space.It has two parking spots, a small lounge area at the back and a sandbox for the children. I tried to make it as kids friendly as possible and also tried to leave some spaces in every room for possible pets. I playtested.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? : No.
    Pictures: The skeleton
    large.jpg
    The TV/video games - control room
    large.jpg
    The dining/sit area
    large.jpg
    The master bedroom
    large.jpg
    The other bedroom
    large.png
    The kitchen
    large.jpg

I know its not perfect but I really really hope you like it! I spent more than two weeks on this idea and I've truly come to love this build!

@NagyGina If it's too late to enter it for September you can always enter it for October im okay with either :)

Happy simming and creating to you all! <3
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    If it's okay i'd like to post another surprise build I made, this time for @Heledriel !

Creator’s Username: EvaKouk
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @Heledriel
    Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: Heledriel's Wishlist
    Item Title: International Space Station
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @Heledriel 's Wish # 6 Medium Sized Homes - For LL I would love some spaceship-like housings.
    Exchange Link: Space Station
    Description: This build isnt exactly a spaceship like the original request but its still about space, I think of it as the international space stations that orbit the Earth! I think it fits really well in the general feel of LL. I think the lot was 30x40 so hope thats not too big for you...
    Details: It has one kitchen, one dining/sit area, one master bedroom, one bedroom with bunk beds and a crib, one TV/video games room (i like to call it control room).I put two all in one bathrooms to save space.It has two parking spots, a small lounge area at the back and a sandbox for the children. I tried to make it as kids friendly as possible and also tried to leave some spaces in every room for possible pets. I playtested.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? : No.

I know its not perfect but I really really hope you like it! I spent more than two weeks on this idea and I've truly come to love this build!

@NagyGina If it's too late to enter it for September you can always enter it for October im okay with either :)

Happy simming and creating to you all! <3

I love it, haha! It's so close to the theme :) rec'd!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @EvaKouk its an awesome build I really like that everything is within the outerspace theme
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited September 2015
    BH7Kxnf.png
    @EvaKouk
    Wow :scream: It is super amazing! I absolutely love it. The house looks super cool, and all the teal is awesome <3 . The floor plan idea is pretty intriguing, I think, even with a control room. Already had a look at it ingame, can't wait to move in my sims, and let it land in LL!
    Thank you so much dear! :kissing_heart: I'm really bitten by the Sci-Fi bug right now, so this is more than perfect ~
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    @EvaKouk Your build is amazing. It fits perfectly in Lunar Lakes. :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @EvaKouk - Such a great shape! I love how you were able to fit the control room to that diagonal corner. That's my kind of fun! You did an awesome job with layout and decorating to. One of my personal favorites is the zigzag to the roof.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @evakouk great build!! I love how you hung the pots of flowers from the column in the dining room. I am sooooo stealing that idea. It is brilliant. :) I hope that is ok. I've rec'd and fav'd it to use in LL someday too.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @EvaKouk It's great! :) The windows work well, and the asteroid mirror fits right in. It looks like the kind of thing @LadyGreenEyes is interested in, wonder if she'd like a look? :# Well done! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    @SjappielovePaul and @rionismyname thank you very much for your kind words and rec's ! <3

@ciane Thank you very much! When I started to think what can I make like a space-ship and decided on the space station I was like oh it's gotta have a control room so I put a lot of thinking into that room and it changed a lot until the final shape so im happy someone likes the idea , I could only think of it in a diagonal form like how the front of an aeroplane is. Fun story the zig zag on the roof was actually an accident. While building it I mistakenly deleted two tiles and was like oh it looks better this way! So yeah I kept it that way! :smiley:

@bekkasan Thank you for the compliments! Well I've seen people use columns in counters to make shelves above them and put decorative items on these shelves with MOO and I was thinking and thinking how can I use a column in this special dining area and this shape came out and I was like you know what im just gonna put these beautiful colorful pots hanging cause even in space you need a nice plant! Im glad someone likes that idea too! Im somewhat proud with the way I used MOO in this house but there's certainly lots of room for improvement for me.

@Heledriel Im so so happy you like it! I was pretty happy to read in your creation wishlist that you love teal since It's one of the colors I always use in Sims and im glad you like it although some objects in the house may not have the exact shade you wanted :neutral:
    I've tried to use as much as futuristic furniture as I could since it fits LL and the kind of house you wanted and im quite happy with the way it turned out. I think im starting to like Sci-Fi a lot too! You may find yourself to want to add a table somewhere if you're not a big fan of counters...

@mothersuperior2 Thank you very much for your kind words and noticing the details!

@fairygirl7 Thank you very much and again thank you for the High-End Loft stuff since many objects of it fitted just right in this build! <3

Thanks everyone for liking this different idea for a build by my weird self and hopefully there will be many creation wishlists left for me to raid! :smiley:

Happy simming! <3

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    Hey guys! I tried to make someone some sims...but I have a terrible issue. My Sim's makeup keeps changing by itself. Yes, the lock is on. but every time I go to adjust an outfit in CAS the makeup suddenly goes bizaare o.O. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all my games. I can't figure out what is going on D: I can't upload my created Sims because their first outfit looks great! But the moment they change they have bizarre makeup all over themselves.
  • Options
    Karendrae wrote: »
    Hey guys! I tried to make someone some sims...but I have a terrible issue. My Sim's makeup keeps changing by itself. Yes, the lock is on. but every time I go to adjust an outfit in CAS the makeup suddenly goes bizaare o.O. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all my games. I can't figure out what is going on D: I can't upload my created Sims because their first outfit looks great! But the moment they change they have bizarre makeup all over themselves.

I have the same issue but not a way to solve it... It seems to be the eye shadow and eye liner from EP's or SP's where it goes wrong, so I use base game make up pretty much always :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    [

In my game, the make up that comes with World Adventures is a problem. The eyeliner (I think it's called) only works on everyday outfit, I noticed, so if I try to use it on something else, it keeps disappearing. It's very strange. It's such a shame, because it's really pretty too.
  • Options
    [

In my game, the make up that comes with World Adventures is a problem. The eyeliner (I think it's called) only works on everyday outfit, I noticed, so if I try to use it on something else, it keeps disappearing. It's very strange. It's such a shame, because it's really pretty too.

Exactly this!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member

Exactly this!

So it's not only in my game. I guess it might be a bug :/
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    I'm sorry if this is random, but where did the "lol"s go?? :worried: Why do they keep changing things? :grey_question: I don't care about the "disagree", or "zagadoo" (Really, who thought of that? Is that Simlish?), but I liked my "lol"s. What's up with the constant changing? I can barely keep up with the forums as it is! :grimace:
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    They took the lols away because some were using them to bully others like the disagree/zagadoo. Some areas of the forum have become a war zone, but at least there's really nice threads here, and throughout the Sims 2 & Sims 3 sections.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    They took the lols away because some were using them to bully others like the disagree/zagadoo. Some areas of the forum have become a war zone, but at least there's really nice threads here, and throughout the Sims 2 & Sims 3 sections.

Thank you @Cabelle1863! :smiley: For the love, I don't know why people can't just behave. It's a shame you can't express that you think someone is funny without someone else coming along and being a jerk. :angry: Unfortunately, I'm afraid those yahoos will always find a way to be obnoxious. :rage: I'm grateful that there are so many sweet folks on here though! :smiley: (Sorry, speaking of a lol, I'm a bit rambly :grin: ).
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    We like it when you ramble @gnlovew B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    But it's not just here, everywhere around the internet, are some toxic people who just want to see evil in everything. Anonymity doesn't do any good to some individuals :mrgreen:
    I think this makes this area of the forums and the people you 'meet' here an especial precious one!
    I still don't get why they keep changing the buttons on a almost weekly base, but all is well as long as we are going to keep the awesome one~
    We like it when you ramble @gnlovew B)
    Indeed. Don't we all need a little friendly ramble from time to time!?

Hope everyone could start nicely into this lovely october, I especially love it because it's Halloween, soon >:)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Wow, what a very creative build, @EvaKouk ! I love :love: all of your attention to detail! Great job! I've been away for a while, getting my game issues sorted, and know I've missed a lot. There are so many amazing and inspiring new build and creations that have been added! You guys are awesome! <3

@gnlovew - preach it, sister! <3 I think that pretty soon the same people who were abusing the LOL and Disagree buttons will find a way to "abuse" the Insightful or Awesome buttons, too, because that's just the type of people they are. At some point the "powers that be" will actually have to roll up their sleeves and weed out those who are actually behaving badly, and stop taking the easy (lazy) way out by penalizing the many for the misdeeds of the few.

Hope you all have a great day! :grin:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 and @Heledriel, glad you all are patient with my rambling, as I'm prone to it. :grin:

@jbsquared2000, :heart: , thank you! That was exactly the thought I had!! People who are ignorant enough to harass others with a fliping "lol" will certainly be able to twist "awesome". It would be nice if they could come up with some more stringent measures to weed out the trolls. I don't know what the answer is there, I'm still relatively new to the forums, and I've been blessed in falling in with you all instead of viscious people. I stayed away for the first few years because I'd heard horror stories. (Imagine my happy surprise :smiley: ). Yeah, I'm definitely with you, I'm thinking coping with the disruptive ones is a much better long term fix than simply changing the words around. :grimace:

Hugs everyone, hope you have a great day!
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Sorry for the lack of activity from me recently, I've been having a busy time in RL but hope to be more active soon :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread