Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Is That Any Way To Dress A Sim" Voting - Closed

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Thank you @Schweighsr for the gifts :smiley:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh wow, I won! Sorry I have been slacking in these forums the last few weeks due to RL :'(

I don't have a WL, please forward it to someone else! I have a bad habit of entering contest just for the fun of it and forget to post that :s Sorry!

*hugs*
  • Options
    hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    Schweighsr wrote: »
    Gifted! And End tables are good, @KaytayRoall. I hope everyone enjoys their new objects!

I still need to hear from @hyegal, @br560, @charlotteprice, @shaliny1997 and @toosoo! If you don't respond by Friday I will just gift you random stuff from your wish-lists!

Wow! I thought it was an awesome contest. Thank you so much for holding it. I apologize for being out of touch, life has really been knocking me flat recently. Random is good! I'd love random things! Thanks again!
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Oh wow, I won! Sorry I have been slacking in these forums the last few weeks due to RL :'(

I don't have a WL, please forward it to someone else! I have a bad habit of entering contest just for the fun of it and forget to post that :s Sorry!

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that you have been having RL trouble, @charlotteprice! It is very generous of you to gift your points; I gave them to @djsdragongirl because her wish list was the longest.

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hello Schweighsr, sorry to say I missed your contest completely. I do think (as suggested) that putting it in your status update on MyPage would help, if you didn't already do that. Also, maybe ask for voters in the 'Own the Store' thread by Teegers, she also has a contest advertising thread in her sig. Looked like a good idea though, and hope you will do it again. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    And thank you :)

This was a lot of fun.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    And also @AriyAriy - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AriyAriy
    21. Table End Table - 50sp
    23. Theo's Contempo End Table - 50sp
    40. Double Root End Table - 55sp
    ...'cause end tables?

Haha thank you for sharing with me <3
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Okay, Ink I have gifted everyone - if I missed you, please let me know!