Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Elf67 wrote: »
    ehl451 wrote: »
    >
    > @Elf67 said:
    > Where are the wishing well and pea shooter found? I know I have them downloaded, but can't figure out where to find them!

I believe the wishing well came with Luck Palms and the Pea Shooter came with the Limited Edition of Supernatural.

I mean what category are they under in the game?

Peashooter: Decor - Misc, Decor -Plants, Outside - Outdoor activity.

Wishing Well: Decor - Misc, Outside - Lawn ornament, Outside - Outdoor activity.
    Thanks. I am visually impaired and tried what appeared to be logical places for them and they weren't there. And I get a major headache trying to check every possible category!

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    You're welcome!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Wow---that would be a great price! That would leave me almost enough sp's to get Tiny Prodigies since I've not seen it on sale in awhile. I'd only have to snag a few videos.
    Thank you VGryphon and wittanthony1.
    You could always put Tiny Prodigies on your wish list. Some people here just love to gift people when they can!

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited July 2015
    friday027 wrote: »
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    friday027 wrote: »
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @friday027 for owning the store.....sorry for being late on congrats. No internet still, but over at my friend's house using her internet. HAHAHA! And thanks for congrats with my having new granddaughter. I am very happy. :smiley: In meantime happy simming to all my friends! <3

@Pugslover4 - So nice to hear from you! I know life has been very hectic for you, but I am so happy that you check in every now and then to keep us posted on what's going on with you! And I know everyone is excited about your new granddaughter! That internet problem has been going on forever! I certainly hope you can get it fixed soon. Big Hugs! :smiley:
    Thanks.....I will try to keep up, missing out to giving gift to others. But I got three good news.
    1) I will be getting job working for sign language impreter and also $50 an hours working for school district, police department, college and etc . Very happy to get this. But first gotta get me a ceterfied before working for them. That will take time. Still working for Head Start Preschool. :)
    2) Can't wait to get into low income housing to be able to afford to get internet and so forth. ;) I will keep you posted.
    3) Brought my computer over to my friend's house to get the update done and then get the store I bought and own. Can't wait to use them. But the update for the games seems to take forever. ROFL! But that's okay. Cause it's worth it and I can be able to play the Grim's Manors and Now and Then and lots more. :)

P.S. Sorry for most of the words are misspelling. Happy Simming!! :smiley:

Hi @Pugslover4,

I assume you mean you are still trying to get the patch updated? I know you were having terrible problems with that. I love how you keep pushing forward despite all of the obstacles you've had to put with! You have a lot of strength, so I have every confidence that you will do very well!

And I am especially happy to hear about your new job opportunities! I am super excited about your opportunity to be a sign language interpreter! I know you are hearing impaired, but I am more than certain that I missed some posts on how your ear surgery went. It would be great if you could fill some of us in who are sometimes too busy too keep up with all of the posts. Was it a cochlear implant? I'm just trying to remember.

Big Hugs! <3

edited, because, as usual, I left out some words. :)

Yes, it was cochlear implant. But sadly my new processor (that looked like hearing aid) fit comfortable but last weekend went to parade and got burned on my right ear from a metal inside the thick plastic. Having trouble with that. Haha, but it's healing. I shouldn't wear baseball cap to keep my face from burning from Sun. But should put sunscreen on my ears. Oh well what done been done. And yes very excited on job. :)

Edit: um I got the super patch. Done that over at friend's house with her internet.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    I learned the hard way that you should make sure to put sunscreen on earlobes and the top of your feet!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited July 2015
    Elf67 wrote: »
    I learned the hard way that you should make sure to put sunscreen on earlobes and the top of your feet!

Yeah I know. I should've put some on. Well gonna play Sims. I will be back on next Saturday. Happy forth of July everyone. Yesterday we celebrate both of my grandsons birthday cause one born on 2nd of July and other one born on 17th of July. We got them amazing gifts, mostly Iron Man and Hulk. Have a safe holiday ya'll! :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Happy 4th of July to the neighbours to the south. :smile:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Hope all the American simmers had a great 4th of July
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Hello, Simmerfriends !!
    I got the Uber toilet this morning !!! I had the alarm set but, as I couldn't sleep, I wayted up for it !! And I think it was my last Daily Deal item... now I just have about 10 single items missing, and the mmao exclusives... :smiley:
    I hope you are getting well
    I'm already missing the excitment of a DD pursuit.... :tired_face:
    See you! Great Simming to you all !! YOU ARE GREAT !!!!!
  • Options
    * pounce * I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock went off to get the everyday teens collection. Only 8 sets to go... Now to get back to sleep.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,000 Member
    @VGryphon - Eric, I like your signature.
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    ... I'm already missing the excitment of a DD pursuit.... :tired_face:
    I agree that once you own the store, you miss the excitement of DD stalking. I think this is why some of us still look for ads and gift others (besides just wanting to be nice.)

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you, @Me1620 - Jodi! Though I've made a couple changes to show off that photo a bit better and make what I'm trying to say a bit clearer. :smile:

Edit:
    I'm not sure if I'll keep it very long though.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    I have been away for a bit as the only time I get to do much simming is in the morning while baby sleeps in :) so I have been playing TS2 and recharging my ammo (via sims 3 store ads) ready for my deals to come up. Once I clear my list I want to help others get the most out of CYS and finish off their collections.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Hi DDers! I know it's a little late now, but I just wanted to wish all of our US Simmers a happy (belated) Fourth of July! My boyfriend spent his first Fourth in another country shopping with me in his Captain America cap, just so everyone would know he's still patriotic. :wink:

I'm going well with the checklist ─ down to adding the check boxes to the Limited Edition items at the end of the document, so yay! I'll be lurking around here as much as I can, although I'm having heaps of trouble with the forums the past few days. I'm getting signed out every few threads I click on and then I can't sign in, because I'm already signed in! It's driving me rather mad. :tongue:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Everyone has been having troubles with the forums the last few days.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2015
    VGryphon wrote: »
    * pounce * I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock went off to get the everyday teens collection. Only 8 sets to go... Now to get back to sleep.

And I thought it is just me. It can be really troublesome occasionally with the best deals coming up in the middle of the night. :D

Hope everyone had a nice start into the new week.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    Off topic question-does anyone know where to find how to use the controls to play LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 on the ipad? I tried Googling it, but nothing remotely what I am looking for comes up. It doesn't help that I can barely see the controls nor can figure out how to change them back to default controls!
  • Options
    JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    Hey guys. I see that Farm Fresh Folks Set is coming up on DD and would love to bag it for a small price due to never getting any ads for simpoints D:

If you would like to help me, the items of the set are located 2-21 on my wishlist which is linked below.

Thank you and happy simming! xo
  • Options
    JENiiEY wrote: »
    Hey guys. I see that Farm Fresh Folks Set is coming up on DD and would love to bag it for a small price due to never getting any ads for simpoints D:

If you would like to help me, the items of the set are located 2-21 on my wishlist which is linked below.

Thank you and happy simming! xo
    If I remember correctly, if you only get the Corral the CYS combined with the Daily Deal = the set for free. Sadly, the ads have dried up for me again.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2015
    @JENiiEY Yes indeed the Milkin' It Dairy Corral is enough to get it for free when it comes on DD in 4 days. If you already have some items from the set you can calculate if the set will be free with Elianahere's Tool, which I find pretty useful. You don't need to put every item on your wishlist ;) , especially since its a pretty hefty discount with 71% (if I'm not mistaken you need things worth around ~450sp).
    Good luck, I hope you lower your CYS enough until the deal comes up :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    Woot! I got the Homecoming set, green download button, so I don't have to wait for late August! My next set comes on DD on Thursday!
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    It seems like I missed quite a lot. A belated congratulations to @friday027, @stephenhamburg, and @simgeek79 for owning the store!

A special welcome to anyone just discovering this thread! Most recently @AmandaLang I think.

I hope you found a good home for the kitty @shalinathekucing. Medications can be difficult to give to animals, but at least you got the vet to help. My cat is pretty good. As long as you get the tablet on her tongue, she will swallow it. Though it can take a few tries. :p
    :no_mouth:
  • Options
    If you tried to give my one cat a pill, you probably would end up with shredded hands!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Woot! Finished off homecoming for 285 points. I owned 29% of the set. Baby and I went to bed so I left the husband in charge :lol:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    So weird - they must still be working on the forum. I've noticed that the "LOL" option at the bottom of our posts is missing! :worried: Either that, or @AlphaFen has been swiping them... :unamused:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top