Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited June 2015
    @albanie - First, that is not a silly question. That is why we started this thread, to help fellow DD stalkers grab the deals.

Sunlit Tides Standard is deal # 972 and is next due to come up August 15 at 6:19 pm UTC. This information is available on the DD spreadsheet.

Serenity Retreat is also available for deals:

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33%
    244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539/ 62%
    643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741/ 1539 /52%
    690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 /67% - best deal coming up July 23rd at 4:19 AM UTC
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    @Me1620 Thank you ever so much for that, I'm just so used to people telling me I ask silly things haha! I'm too impatient to wait that long so I suppose I won't catch it on sale, aw well! I might take a look at Serenity Retreat though.
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    [img][/img]UnQjCaQ.png

Well...it's official....I OWN THE STORE!! Woot! Woot! Got my last two exclusives free last night so now I can use my left over points to gift!! :smiley: Great big thanks to all of the helpful folks on this thread and on Leslie's Cascade thread for helping me use my sim points wisely - The Amazing spreadsheet is just that, thank you to the spreadsheet team for all the hard work and time you put into that and also huge thank yous to all of the generous gifters who helped make this possible. <3:cookie::heart::cookie::heart::cookie:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @simgeek79, Congrats! I still have miles and miles to go and having a great time getting there. :)
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @simgeek79 congratulations on owning the store!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @simgeek79 Congrats on owning the store and welcome to the club!! :)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store @simgeek79! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Congratulations @simgeek79! That's such a huge achievement! :smile:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I've gotten about 100 sp in ads today.

Thats about what I've been getting in ads every time I go to the library last week and this week. They seem to have really dropped off. I used to get a lot more points then that.
    Consider that my "usual" take in simpoints is 0-20 a day, and that 100-200 that I got yesterday was a huge windfall.
    Over the course of the last hour, I got around 400 sp. I should have got about 50% more, but 1/3 of the ads didn't pay out and I expect that I will not see the points even after 24 hours. I've only seen a windfall (relatively speaking, as I know that there are people that can get over 1,000 in a day) like this back in April.

Now to find some wishlists to gift to. :smile:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @cristill13 @VGryphon @bekkasan @KittyKat8103 @jbsquared2000 and @FoxyLovesKitty It was such a fun adventure and a huge part of me misses those days of wondering what the next deal was going to be as for the 4 am alarms...not so much...okay, maybe a little bit :smiley:

@VGryphon @5W33TH34RT and @friday027 I also have been getting some ads finally. I am in Southern Ontario. I've gotten about 100 pts in the last few hours compared to my usual 10 pts per day!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :kissing_heart:

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Yeah, congratulation @simgeek79 on owning the store! and thank you everyone for the congratulation for me for the same thing :smiley:

I play with NRAS' mods, also relativity, it bugs me when my sim spends soooo much time on the loo. My favourite is probably the Travellor Mod, so my sims can holiday/vacation in any sim world I have installed. In winter I send them to Sunlit Tides, in summer they go to Aurura Skies :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Well...it's official....I OWN THE STORE!! Woot! Woot! Got my last two exclusives free last night so now I can use my left over points to gift!! :smiley: Great big thanks to all of the helpful folks on this thread and on Leslie's Cascade thread for helping me use my sim points wisely - The Amazing spreadsheet is just that, thank you to the spreadsheet team for all the hard work and time you put into that and also huge thank yous to all of the generous gifters who helped make this possible. <3:cookie::heart::cookie::heart::cookie:
    Congratulations, @simgeek79! I'm so proud that you're finally joining the ranks of the obsessive Own the Store Club. :wink:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    :star: Congratulations @simgeek79 on owning the store. :mrgreen::star:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    Congratulations @simgeek79!
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Congratulations @simgeek79!! :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    hi everyone I just wanted to say @wittanthony1 is having a contest that ends soon and currently there are more prizes than entrants so come join the fun people lol :):):)http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838920/lgbtq-pride-lotto-sponsors-welcome-open/p1
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    friday027 wrote: »
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @friday027 for owning the store.....sorry for being late on congrats. No internet still, but over at my friend's house using her internet. HAHAHA! And thanks for congrats with my having new granddaughter. I am very happy. :smiley: In meantime happy simming to all my friends! <3

@Pugslover4 - So nice to hear from you! I know life has been very hectic for you, but I am so happy that you check in every now and then to keep us posted on what's going on with you! And I know everyone is excited about your new granddaughter! That internet problem has been going on forever! I certainly hope you can get it fixed soon. Big Hugs! :smiley:
    Thanks.....I will try to keep up, missing out to giving gift to others. But I got three good news.
    1) I will be getting job working for sign language impreter and also $50 an hours working for school district, police department, college and etc . Very happy to get this. But first gotta get me a ceterfied before working for them. That will take time. Still working for Head Start Preschool. :)
    2) Can't wait to get into low income housing to be able to afford to get internet and so forth. ;) I will keep you posted.
    3) Brought my computer over to my friend's house to get the update done and then get the store I bought and own. Can't wait to use them. But the update for the games seems to take forever. ROFL! But that's okay. Cause it's worth it and I can be able to play the Grim's Manors and Now and Then and lots more. :)

P.S. Sorry for most of the words are misspelling. Happy Simming!! :smiley:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @stephenhamburg and @simgeek79

Now you can relaxed. I know I did. :) Congrats to both of you. Maybe next time you can return favor to others that will be so greatful to help them. :) Sorry to add another post. ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    Just dropped by to say a quick hello and to let everyone know I am safely in Montana. It was a crazy, 4-day driving trip in a two-vehicle caravan, 4 adults, 2 dogs, and a parrot, but we made it. I'm pretty busy right now helping my sister move in and dealing with family, so I won't be around much for a while, but I will peek in now and then.

Congrats @Simgeek79 and @stephenhamburg ! Welcome to the club! Woot! Woot! :D
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @VGryphon @5W33TH34RT and @friday027 I also have been getting some ads finally. I am in Southern Ontario. I've gotten about 100 pts in the last few hours compared to my usual 10 pts per day!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :kissing_heart:

Hi @simgeek79 - I am so glad to hear that! I am pretty much on par with you over here on the Canadian west coast! Meaning about 10 SP was the norm. So the ads have definitely perked up.

Except for that odd 2.5 hr back to back marathon I had on Friday night. I picked up many more ads over the weekend, so am really very happy that we're getting some ads here in Canada! :)
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited June 2015
    friday027 wrote: »
    @friday027 for owning the store.....sorry for being late on congrats. No internet still, but over at my friend's house using her internet. HAHAHA! And thanks for congrats with my having new granddaughter. I am very happy. :smiley: In meantime happy simming to all my friends! <3

@Pugslover4 - So nice to hear from you! I know life has been very hectic for you, but I am so happy that you check in every now and then to keep us posted on what's going on with you! And I know everyone is excited about your new granddaughter! That internet problem has been going on forever! I certainly hope you can get it fixed soon. Big Hugs! :smiley:
    Thanks.....I will try to keep up, missing out to giving gift to others. But I got three good news.
    1) I will be getting job working for sign language impreter and also $50 an hours working for school district, police department, college and etc . Very happy to get this. But first gotta get me a ceterfied before working for them. That will take time. Still working for Head Start Preschool. :)
    2) Can't wait to get into low income housing to be able to afford to get internet and so forth. ;) I will keep you posted.
    3) Brought my computer over to my friend's house to get the update done and then get the store I bought and own. Can't wait to use them. But the update for the games seems to take forever. ROFL! But that's okay. Cause it's worth it and I can be able to play the Grim's Manors and Now and Then and lots more. :)

P.S. Sorry for most of the words are misspelling. Happy Simming!! :smiley:

Hi @Pugslover4,

I assume you mean you are still trying to get the patch updated? I know you were having terrible problems with that. I love how you keep pushing forward despite all of the obstacles you've had to put with! You have a lot of strength, so I have every confidence that you will do very well!

And I am especially happy to hear about your new job opportunities! I am super excited about your opportunity to be a sign language interpreter! I know you are hearing impaired, but I am more than certain that I missed some posts on how your ear surgery went. It would be great if you could fill some of us in who are sometimes too busy too keep up with all of the posts. Was it a cochlear implant? I'm just trying to remember.

Big Hugs! <3

edited, because, as usual, I left out some words. :)

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @simgeek79 and @stephenhamburg Congratulations on owning the Store. :grin:
    @Pugslover4 Glad you have some good things happening in your life, and that they continue. :)
    Elf67 wrote: »
    I bought Island Paradise only for the stuff-I never intend to use the World part because I read about all the issues with it. Sunlit Tides looks similar enough to use instead.

@Elf67 and @shalinathekucing I play Island Paradise without mods. At one time, my Sims couldn't even walk properly, it took forever. After reading a lot on the forum I followed all the instructions I could (delete all the abandoned boats, move some families etc). I still keep an eye on the boats, if it starts to lag. Once you sort out the world, if you save it, you can just use that world for future games.

Also, as I never bought anything through the 'Store shop' option in game, I also changed something which helped a lot; I think it was the Featured Items or something similar, but I'm sure someone on here can point you in the direction of that.

I play Island Paradise more than any other world, the scenery and lighting effects make me go back time after time. I hope you can get to play it too. B)

I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thanks @stephenhamburg @kellycot1 @wittanthony1 @ZeeGee @rionismyname @5W33TH34RT @Pugslover4 @trithone @friday027 and @mothersuperior2 for the congratulations <3 ...yes, the obsessive addicted behaviour paid off and it was quite a ride. stephenhamburg we were always quite close in our progress on owning the store so I was super excited when I got my last free exclusive the day after you made your announcement, hope you've been enjoying your break kellycot1, your contest looks great wittanthony1, glad to hear things are going well Pugslover4, happy to hear you all arrived safe and sound in Montana, especially Zorro trithone, wish I had been on my computer Friday night friday027 would have loved to get all of those ads too. It was my son's graduation so we were out most of the day. For the rest of you that are still pursuing the store, have fun and enjoy it...can't wait for the Sims 4 Store to open, might actually buy the game if they announce one ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :kissing_heart:

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top