Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    DakotaWahlDakotaWahl Posts: 256 Member
    Aww man I forgot to grab the daily deal on my lunch. :disappointed:
    Bleh, guess I can check the Make Me An Offer
  • Options
    5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    Sorry, @DakotaWahl! I missed a download button too yesterday. It will be back, someday.
  • Options
    DakotaWahlDakotaWahl Posts: 256 Member
    5W33TH34RT wrote: »
    Sorry, @DakotaWahl! I missed a download button too yesterday. It will be back, someday.

True, True. :)
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    In a little under 24 hours I'll be able to *pounce* my next set. Then wait until Friday, then to the Thrusday after, then another 8 days, then almost 2 weeks before my final Daily Deal.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    Sigh, just remembering back in the day when the bakery going on sale was so screamingly exciting!
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @ZeeGee you're back, does this mean your PC/game/Internet problems are sorted? Nice to see you. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Thanks! Nice to be back. PC is ok, internet problem finally sorted, password problems finally sorted, game problems...it's a work in progress. :D
  • Options
    @ZeeGee Three out of four's not bad! :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @Me1620 not sure if its a vacay that's taking you away from your desktop, but if so, have fun! :sunglasses:
    I am back from OE. @simgeek79 - Yes, it was a fun-filled vacation weekend.

Great big thank you to Trithone and Missy2311 for continuing to update the spreadsheet.

I did peek in to the thread a few times over the weekend. I am surprised to see how quiet it has been but glad to see that download buttons have been green.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @Me1620 not sure if its a vacay that's taking you away from your desktop, but if so, have fun! :sunglasses:
    I am back from OE. @simgeek79 - Yes, it was a fun-filled vacation weekend.

Great big thank you to Trithone and Missy2311 for continuing to update the spreadsheet.

I did peek in to the thread a few times over the weekend. I am surprised to see how quiet it has been but glad to see that download buttons have been green.

Fun filled? Do you need a vacation from your vacation? ;) Welcome back, we missed you!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Yay! Just got the green download button for the Luxe Kidswear set.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    @ZeeGee Thinking about your game discs, won't you need the disc of your last expansion/SP? I play from Into the Future. :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Glad to hear you had a great weekend away @Me1620 :) It has been very quiet around here. I know I'm always on the computer when it's cold or rainy out. But once that nice weather is here, I'm outside as much as I can. :) Hope everyone's doing well :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Wow. I can hear the crickets chirping in here.

@ZeeGee - I did have a fun weekend. I went to Las Vegas with three of my friends. It was our annual weekend away. I did need a rest when I got home -not from partying or gambling but from all the eating and walking.

@simgeek79 - I am a winter girl. I hide inside on hot and humid July days. Most people think I am crazy when I say I prefer freezing cold February to July. My favourite time is September.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Grabbed the bakery venue only 3 more venues to go now!

I've been getting lots of ads lately but half the time they don't load or work properly so I don't get the points
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member

@ZeeGee - I did have a fun weekend. I went to Las Vegas with three of my friends. It was our annual weekend away. I did need a rest when I got home -not from partying or gambling but from all the eating and walking.

@simgeek79 - I am a winter girl. I hide inside on hot and humid July days. Most people think I am crazy when I say I prefer freezing cold February to July. My favourite time is September.

Welcome back @Me1620! I'm glad you had a great girls trip (and hope you won a little something while in Vegas, too! :wink: ) On the East Coast we're having one of the hottest summers on record in a long time, but like you, it's the humidity I can't stand! It's so heavy, it feels like a weight, even first thing in the morning when you step outside. Ugh! Give me the crisp Fall or chilly Winter anyday! :smiley:
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Sigh, just remembering back in the day when the bakery going on sale was so screamingly exciting!

@ZeeGee - I was thinking that, too, when the bakery came around. I think you and I got it on the same round. And it does feel like back in the day. It's hard to believe it was only a month or so ago! It's bittersweet because I know it'll all be over soon :pensive: but of course we'll also own the store :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    This is a brilliant thread! Thank you :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    This is a brilliant thread! Thank you :)
    Don't forget to check out the spreadsheet (in my signature) if you haven't already
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @ZeeGee Thinking about your game discs, won't you need the disc of your last expansion/SP? I play from Into the Future. :)

@mothersuperior2 Oh I don't know. I just got the base game one and I'm hoping that will do the trick. I've never booted up from any of the expansions. We shall see!

@Me1620 chirp, chirp! Sounds like a nice vacay. There's lots in Vegas besides the gambling and partying despite how the movies make it appear! Edit: Just saw the gift bomb! Thank you so much! More fodder for my fashion show :D
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - I was thinking that, too, when the bakery came around. I think you and I got it on the same round. And it does feel like back in the day. It's hard to believe it was only a month or so ago! It's bittersweet because I know it'll all be over soon :pensive: but of course we'll also own the store :smiley:

Can you believe I said 'back in the day' about something that short ago?! It does feel like it though. I remember getting it at the same time and how excited we were. <3:)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @me1620 Glad you had a great weekend getaway at Vegas. I've only been once and had a blast and didn't really gamble. I had 20$ set aside for slots and my rule was if it was gone that was it. I made 30$ and stopped :) I'm too chicken to gamble. That money helped pay for one of the medieval tournaments I wanted to see so it was fun way to pay for it that way.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I made a comment about trying to figure out how the bakery work. But someone gave me two links. None of them make no sense. Grr! You will find it in store forum.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited July 2015
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I made a comment about trying to figure out how the bakery work. But someone gave me two links. None of them make no sense. Grr! You will find it in store forum.

Have you tried this one? It is by the same person that did the Savvy Seller Tutorial I sent you previously.
    http://aznsensei.blogspot.com/2014/04/bakers-bazaar-collection-tutorial.html

The bakery is a little tricky, but the function is very close to the Savvy Seller set. For the birthday and wedding cakes, you have to utilize a table with the rugs from Baker's Bazaar under them to sale them. Owning the lot with the bakery makes it a little easier; you can either bake the food with your sim or use the cheat (ctrl+shift+click on the station and use the debug_serve menu) to spawn it from the baker's station. Once you have baked your goods, I suggest using the Desert Display because its refrigerated and the food won't spoil as quickly. Once you've placed the food in it or on the rack, you can click the display or rack to set a discount or sale price for the item. You can buy straight from the rack or display or from the register. If you don't own the lot, you'll need to either bake the food with your sim, place it in their inventory, and then put it in the display or use testingcheatsenabled true and shift+click on the lot to enter build/buy mode without owning the lot so you can use the cheat to spawn the food on the lot and then place it on the display.

If you use Mods you can also get the Cupcake Mod from NRAAS to auto-stock it for you.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Okay, back on for the day. I had surgery for my nose yesterday and still feel goofy. Anyway...reason I am talking here is how do we sale toys after we make them from toy maker machine? Thanks. :smiley:

Hope you are over your surgery now @Pugslover4 :) I know your question was answered already. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Green button on the All in One comp... POUNCE :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top