Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Ah, okay, thanks for that information @Taw3001 !

I am no longer looking for any items from any of the official sets that can be bought with sim points. After the Daily Deals come around, all my remaining sets will be free, with that one exception of Date Night.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    shalinathekucingshalinathekucing Posts: 33 Member
    @5W33TH34RT Thank you so much for the gifts!! :D That's funny that some wishlists will trigger ads...I think I need to do some exploring this weekend!

And just a random update if anyone is interested...AJ the cat I'm fostering has tapeworms lol. I found a wiggling segment...in my bed! Not such a nice place to find one (although I can't think of anywhere that would be considered "nice" to find a tapeworm...). I bought deworming pills for her but had such a hard time trying to get her to swallow them. She was getting so stressed and upset. My own cat back in Seattle is completely different and will let us do pretty much anything to him (we've had to give him pills, administer eyedrops, feed him water from a syringe, give him liquid antibiotics, clean his teeth...). Anyway, I brought AJ in to the vet so they could give her the pill instead and it took 3 vet techs and 1 vet to restrain her + give her the pill. And she took a nice bite out of the vets hand...it was almost comically tragic because she is usually so laidback and nice!

After all that...the vet told me they could have given her topical dewormers instead of a pill. Wish they had thought of that *before* she had to get so upset lol. Well, it's possibly my last or second last night with her as there are now 3 people interested in adopting her. I screened them all and have a good idea who I'd like her to go home with the most, but we'll see tomorrow once they meet her. :) Have a great weekend everyone, and hope the deals are good to you all!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Here is a list of the current deal and some upcoming deals

Current Deal
    456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals
    457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

458 ) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 677, # 268 and # 380)

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365 & # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474 & # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time! / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328 & #75)

462 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 31 & # 548)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780 & # 679)

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 250, # 188 & # 621)

This is a 3-hour deal
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Study; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910 but less than # 442, # 934 & # 167) The lowest priced deal is 479 simpoints. You may decide the savings are not worth passing this deal up.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    @5W33TH34RT Thank you so much for the gifts!! :D That's funny that some wishlists will trigger ads...I think I need to do some exploring this weekend!

And just a random update if anyone is interested...AJ the cat I'm fostering has tapeworms lol. I found a wiggling segment...in my bed! Not such a nice place to find one (although I can't think of anywhere that would be considered "nice" to find a tapeworm...). I bought deworming pills for her but had such a hard time trying to get her to swallow them. She was getting so stressed and upset. My own cat back in Seattle is completely different and will let us do pretty much anything to him (we've had to give him pills, administer eyedrops, feed him water from a syringe, give him liquid antibiotics, clean his teeth...). Anyway, I brought AJ in to the vet so they could give her the pill instead and it took 3 vet techs and 1 vet to restrain her + give her the pill. And she took a nice bite out of the vets hand...it was almost comically tragic because she is usually so laidback and nice!

After all that...the vet told me they could have given her topical dewormers instead of a pill. Wish they had thought of that *before* she had to get so upset lol. Well, it's possibly my last or second last night with her as there are now 3 people interested in adopting her. I screened them all and have a good idea who I'd like her to go home with the most, but we'll see tomorrow once they meet her. :) Have a great weekend everyone, and hope the deals are good to you all!
    One if my cats is like that. I always request liquid medication for him so at least some of the medication gets in!

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @jbsquared2000, glad to help! :)

Heehee @Me1620 :p You know what they say about great minds... ;)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    @VGryphon I have that same problem. I can download WA but it has never showed up as being a purchase on my page. Did CS fix this for you? I chatted with CS and they kept wanting me to uninstall and reinstall the game. I finally gave up. Sorry for your sleep problems. Same here though mine is self induced. Stayed up all night trying to resolve a game problem. :#

On a positive note, I just got Midnight Hollow Gold for 20% off on the MMAO! So excited. I've been wanting that savvy seller collection so I went for it. Wiped me out on points but so worth it!
  • Options
    Ah yes, the customer support script. I'm finished with my current job on Monday (freelance work), and I figured I would deal with all this then. What you have said reminds me what happened with me and Spore until I got someone that knew what they were doing.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    On a positive note, I just got Midnight Hollow Gold for 20% off on the MMAO! So excited. I've been wanting that savvy seller collection so I went for it. Wiped me out on points but so worth it!

This is the one I waited for on MMAO for the last thing. I held out til I owned everything so that it was basically the only thing coming up (aside from Lucky Palms Gold), then waited for the best offer. It's one of my favorite worlds, I'm currently building a vampire mansion there for my vampire family :).

As for WA, I had that problem too, and it wasn't giving me the free 1000sp either. They did fix it for me, they gave me a new registration code to use. I would keep trying, did you ever get your free 1000sp? If not, I would bring that up too.

2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    This is the one I waited for on MMAO for the last thing. I held out til I owned everything so that it was basically the only thing coming up (aside from Lucky Palms Gold), then waited for the best offer. It's one of my favorite worlds, I'm currently building a vampire mansion there for my vampire family :).

As for WA, I had that problem too, and it wasn't giving me the free 1000sp either. They did fix it for me, they gave me a new registration code to use. I would keep trying, did you ever get your free 1000sp? If not, I would bring that up too.

I was really surprised when MH Gold came up with only two very cheap little items cause I'm far away from owning the store! So I couldn't pass that up. I've been really wanting that savvy seller collection. It's a really dark world as others have said but there are some beautiful sims and CAS items in it. Some really nice houses too.

I didn't get the 1000 simpoints. I'm going to try CS again. But not on July 4 weekend when anyone who has a clue will probably be off work. :smiley:
  • Options
    VGryphon wrote: »
    ...reminds me what happened with me and Spore until I got someone that knew what they were doing.

Rare that
  • Options
    Page 951! I was wondering how large a thread can grow before it breaks (if breaks is the correct term).

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options

I was really surprised when MH Gold came up with only two very cheap little items cause I'm far away from owning the store! So I couldn't pass that up. I've been really wanting that savvy seller collection. It's a really dark world as others have said but there are some beautiful sims and CAS items in it. Some really nice houses too.

I didn't get the 1000 simpoints. I'm going to try CS again. But not on July 4 weekend when anyone who has a clue will probably be off work. :smiley:

Haha, that's how I got Aurora Skies Gold, and it happened on my birthday.

I think it really depends on monitors too, cause on mine it's not too dark, it's pretty perfect for a dark world and I don't have any lighting mods. I've seen screen shots that others have posted and on theirs it's way darker than it is on mine.

Yeah I'd wait til after the weekend, lol.

2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Expect we'll find out soon @Me1620 .... Another 49 maybe? B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Where are the wishing well and pea shooter found? I know I have them downloaded, but can't figure out where to find them!
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    >
    > @Elf67 said:
    > Where are the wishing well and pea shooter found? I know I have them downloaded, but can't figure out where to find them!

I believe the wishing well came with Luck Palms and the Pea Shooter came with the Limited Edition of Supernatural.
  • Options
    ...reminds me what happened with me and Spore until I got someone that knew what they were doing.

Rare that
    Yeah, I know. I once had to walk a CS rep through the Sims website because they thought clicking a link in the Sims Launcher went to a different store link than the webpage (and that somehow the USA webpage for thesims3.com was different than the Canadian version). Sigh.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Page 951! I was wondering how large a thread can grow before it breaks (if breaks is the correct term).
    If I recall correctly, some forum software tend to break around 2,500 - 3,000 pages. at any rate, we should have a long way to go. :smile:
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, some forum software tend to break around 2,500 - 3,000 pages. at any rate, we should have a long way to go. :smile:
    Oh good, no worries then.

• Options
    ehl451 wrote: »
    >
    > @Elf67 said:
    > Where are the wishing well and pea shooter found? I know I have them downloaded, but can't figure out where to find them!

I believe the wishing well came with Luck Palms and the Pea Shooter came with the Limited Edition of Supernatural.

I mean what category are they under in the game?
  • Options
    Elf67 wrote: »
    ehl451 wrote: »
    >
    > @Elf67 said:

I mean what category are they under in the game?

Peashooter: Decor - Misc, Decor -Plants, Outside - Outdoor activity.

Wishing Well: Decor - Misc, Outside - Lawn ornament, Outside - Outdoor activity.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    deedee828TheSimdeedee828TheSim Posts: 146 Member
    Does anyone know when Last Venue of Amore will be back on the Daily Deal? Or if Tiny Prodigies ever goes on sale? Those are the only 2 I don't have...and not enough SP to buy both right now.
  • Options
    Last Venue of Amore: August 16.

As far as I can tell, the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center isn't on the Daily Deal rotation, and it hasn't come up recently on the weekly sales page.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I'll make a note of the date. Any idea what it will go for?
  • Options
    IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    I just had to share this because I'm so excited. I'd been setting the alarm on my phone to get those middle of the night deals...I'm not addicted, I swear! It was waking my husband up though and he was less than impressed about why my alarm was going off.

My birthday was two weeks ago and I bought myself a FitBit as a birthday gift. It has an alarm function! I set it for 3:20am and it vibrated, woke me up, and I got the Hewnsman Outdoor Set for only 15 simpoints last night. Plus, I didn't wake up my husband! Woohoo! I love that my birthday present has a Sims connection now. :smiley:
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Thank you so much! I'll make a note of the date. Any idea what it will go for?

Last Venue of Amore will be 800 points when it comes up again on the DD.
  • Options
    Wow---that would be a great price! That would leave me almost enough sp's to get Tiny Prodigies since I've not seen it on sale in awhile. I'd only have to snag a few videos.
    Thank you VGryphon and wittanthony1.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top