Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack You'd Like to See?

Comments

• Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2015
    Yeah i agree with OP. I'd love to see an Apartment in the Cityscape EP. Or maybe a GP will do too in such case.

Let's imagine the world is like current TS4. Segmented and divided by neighborhood.
    In the Apartment life, you will be renting a lot right above a bustling street. Perhaps you have community lot below the aparments.
    I imagine something like this in below photo:

TS4 has the prettiest graphics so if such EP comes to life, it's really awesome! :smile:

egor-goray-winter-NY-Intersection.jpg
  • Options
    audreydreameraudreydreamer Posts: 10 New Member
    Something like Supernatural and Seasons. Those were my all time favorite and they had so much CAS and build/buy objects to offer.
    I also enjoy pets a lot, but I'm sure they'll make that one eventually.
  • Options
    pigletbaby82pigletbaby82 Posts: 72 Member
    if we get pets can they please factor in a pet shop like in TS2 (think it was TS2) where we would go buy/choose our pet from and not just another call up the pet adoption option like in TS3 :)
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    SEASONS!!!
  • Options
    TurquoiseManiTurquoiseMani Posts: 38 Member
    I want a paradise type expansion. Beaches, resorts, hammocks...

Other than that I really want pets!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    klch87 wrote: »
    Yeah i agree with OP. I'd love to see an Apartment in the Cityscape EP. Or maybe a GP will do too in such case.

Let's imagine the world is like current TS4. Segmented and divided by neighborhood.
    In the Apartment life, you will be renting a lot right above a bustling street. Perhaps you have community lot below the aparments.
    I imagine something like this in below photo:

TS4 has the prettiest graphics so if such EP comes to life, it's really awesome! :smile:

egor-goray-winter-NY-Intersection.jpg

OMG that concept, amazing!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Apartnightlife then generations, apartnightlife first because those backdrops and the sims 2/3 got me craving then if good finished toddlers could be patched in before a generations ep came out that would be nice :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    jmcarthenjmcarthen Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see Seasons next then date night, and vacation
  • Options
    bobbanzbobbanz Posts: 3 New Member
    the future pack from sims 3
  • Options
    FleurkweenFleurkween Posts: 235 Member
    Open World and Toddlers
    \cat%20with%20tea_zpsejebanah.jpg
  • Options
    mimi261201mimi261201 Posts: 3 New Member
    Pets, university, island paradise, babies and apartment
  • Options
    RoksharRokshar Posts: 2 New Member
    Extraterrestrial's world as a full Expansion Pack (instead "To the future") ... and Seasons and Fantasy of course
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    Rokshar wrote: »
    Extraterrestrial's world as a full Expansion Pack (instead "To the future") ... and Seasons and Fantasy of course

@Rokshar there are aliens in Get to Work and a hidden alien world called Sixam (Maxis backwards :) ).
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    RoksharRokshar Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, but they are too simple, and their world too - have no buildings, too little plants and resources, I'd like to see more in that theme... I'd like to have developed this theme more than just a small application...
    And I'd like to see robots....
    Post edited by Rokshar on
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Either Seasons or a generations type pack, The Sims 4 is shouting out for it.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    City Life (Late Night/Nightlife/Apartment Life), Pets or Seasons.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I would like an university/back to school based expansion next. Get something more for kids/teens as well as young adults (even addition of tweens?) because it still feels a bit empty for kids otherwise. Plus, more careers despite the current ones being pretty cool. :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    MrSuperFantasticMrSuperFantastic Posts: 6 New Member
    Cars and motorcycles.. stuff to actually spend simoleons on.. and part-time jobs for adults. The little things..

As it stands now, the game feels like an exercise in futility, because i have all this money and nowhere to spend it ^^

Buy businesses (proper ones), hotels, and what have you.
  • Options
    MirrrrMirrrr Posts: 53 Member
    Id like apartmentlife like the Sims 2 back also.
  • Options
    twisted_butterflytwisted_butterfly Posts: 11 New Member
    Supernatural pack, but with a new darker world like Midnight Hollow. I think it would add so much more depth and ambiance to the otherwise bright and cheery neighborhoods.
  • Options
    RedzeeRedzee Posts: 21 Member
    Supernatural or Magic University as described by greenXen on the thread "@greenXens's Sims 4 supernatural, witch school ideas" I am really missing the supernatural side!
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    I really would like a pets expansion pack! Note my signature....
    |
    v
  • Options
    Montana0624Montana0624 Posts: 46 Member
    My top pick for an expansion pack would be a family themed one, I feel like the teen and child lifestages could be fleshed out more and made a bit more interesting. After that probably seasons and pets. I would like to see some more vacation destinations too.
  • Options
    SimsOMediaSimsOMedia Posts: 175 Member
    Supernatural <3
    Find me here:
    Tumblr
    Youtbe

download%201.jpg
  • Options
    LifestyleSimLifestyleSim Posts: 159 Member
    I really really want to see Pets and Seasons. They were my favorite Sims 3 expansion. Also University and Late Night, the list could go on and on.