Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack You'd Like to See?

Comments

• Options
    simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    Pets, Generations & Seasons !
  • Options
    Eternos101Eternos101 Posts: 15 Member
    What I want to see as an Expansion Pack for the Sims 4 is something similar to the Sims 3 Supernatural, where the Sims are able to become Supernatural Creatures. I loved the concept of being able to make your sim a Werewolf (at the mercy of the Full Moon and able to travel in packs and do things that normal sims wouldn't do), a Fairy (my personal favorite part was able to prank non-Fairy sims, that was pretty nice and would fit in to the emotion system that the Sims 4 uses), a Witch (the concept of a Sim able to use magic and fly on a broomstick was always so unique and had a flair of adventure to it) and a Vampire (the classic concept of a Vampire was always just so cool and well done in the Sims 3, that I want to feel it again this time around).

And for a Game Pack, what else can I say than Seasons? The Sims 3 Seasons was my personal favorite bit in the last generation. Having the sims go through individual seasons actually make the game seem more fun and realistic. Mot to mention the different activities and holidays that came with each season (My personal favorite was the Haunted House). However, the Sims 4 Seasons as a Game Pack seems much more Fitting than as an Expansion Pack, due to the nature of Seasons.
  • Options
    EmmyElf1995EmmyElf1995 Posts: 7 New Member
    Seasons, generations, apartment and island paradise. Those 4 expansion packs made the sims 3 a much better and more interesting game to play. The sims 4 is paling in comparison especially at the rate they are releasing expansion/game packs.
  • Options
    Beena0721Beena0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Seasons, generations, a more expanded vacation/travel theme, and a city/town life theme.
  • Options
    chinamd1chinamd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @ecm18 said:
    > Personally, I'm DYING for Apartment Life as it was in the Sims 2 :love:
  • Options
    chinamd1chinamd1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes, I really liked the apartments in Sims 2 especially the green Duplex
  • Options
    ChrissieYorkChrissieYork Posts: 10 New Member
    I would love the see some weather and seasons in the game! I love all the detail that the creators put into the world and it would just be more amazing if we could get different weather conditions in the game. Also pets would be cool. And maybe something with supernatural creatures like in the Sims 3?
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I personally want to see things that's never been seen in The Sims but incorporating our favorite things from TS2 and TS3 remastered and re-envisioned just for TS4. Get Together was an interesting concept, but it was just lacking a lot with focusing only one feature rather than expanding on many others- such as Movie Hangout IMO should've been incorporated into Get Together. I wouldn't mind having Find Love as an expansion pack that focused on romance, dating, chemistry between our sims, and marriage. Find Love could introduce a new Paris-inspired world, a new chemistry system so our Sims have "standards", more romantic game-play interactions, more wedding event game-play, bachelor/bachelorette parties, introducing in-laws, new active career- Wedding Planner, a new name-change option, reintroducing wineries, and a place our sims can go for their honeymoon.

Find Love- EP #3
    Family Ties (Generations) EP #4
    Get To College EP #5
    Unleashed EP #6
    City Living EP #7
    Four Seasons EP #8
    On The Road/Vacations EP #9
    Get Famous EP #10
  • Options
    MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    A city livin EP, pretty much Late Night, Hot Date, Showtime, Apartment Life rolled into one!
  • Options
    UVlights7UVlights7 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would like to see pets again.
    With the pets expansion I think having a veterinarian and veterinary technician(nurse) career that ties into the get to work expansion allowing you to go to work with them would be neat.
  • Options
    luked522luked522 Posts: 39 Member
    University or city living because I need some way to have young adult sims not live with their parents. A college expansion pack would really get them out of their parent's houses, and city living would allow apartments, which would do the same thing.
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    I'm not that keen on the fantasy packs, I would love a University pack!
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Uni~~~~~!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons or pets. I want both but I don't mind in which order.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    lilcasscasslilcasscass Posts: 81 Member
    I haven't read through the suggestions yet, so forgive me if these are repeats:
    University
    Seasons
    and some sort of family (ie: Generations) EP.
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I'm really hoping for University or Bon Voyage
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm not that keen on the fantasy packs, I would love a University pack!

Me neither, I hate all things fantasy
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I want a chair expansion pack. To make up for the lack of chairs in certain stuff packs.
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    Seasons, University and... PETS!
  • Options
    bitterascandybitterascandy Posts: 224 Member
    seasons for sure...maybe even get the festivals back ..they were a hoot......
  • Options
    bitterascandybitterascandy Posts: 224 Member
    would love a farming version of sims....plant crops with a tractor and plow...harvest..raise cows and pigs and so on
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I would love a city, pets or beach EP, especially beach, since the Sims 4 worlds don't have an opperating beach and I'm missing it like crazy. If you'd like to read my ideas on a beach EP, feel free to read my discussion entitled "Sims 4 Beach Expandion Pack idea" on this site in the Ideas section x
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I would love a city, pets or beach EP, especially beach, since the Sims 4 worlds don't have an opperating beach and I'm missing it like crazy. If you'd like to read my ideas on a beach EP, feel free to read my discussion entitled "Sims 4 Beach Expandion Pack idea" on this site in the Ideas section x
  • Options
    KrissySimsKrissySims Posts: 19 New Member
    I think a cool new celebrity "career" could be an Online Video Star. This could either be its own expansion pack entirely (because there is so many ways to build on this idea) or just another career option in addition to a Fame/Superstar expansion. You could purchase video equipment to begin with, like just a camera and a stack of books as a tripod, and as you moved up in this career, you could buy a video set, similar to the Photography one. As you rise in your career, you can get sponsorships from local businesses and companies to promote products. This would be done by your Sim creating their own videos. This could simply be done by your Sim sitting in a chair in front of the camera, clicking on the camera, and basically choosing the theme and what your Sim will say, and then a "video" will be created and then "uploaded". The same way one Sim character talks to another, you could click on the camera and have a "Happy", "Mischievous", or "Mean" video. You could also do "Group" and have collaborative videos with other celebrities or friends. With a "Happy" video, you could have a range of options. For example, it could be a product review (if you earn a sponsorship deal), or a make up tutorial, a "vlog" style video, ect. "Mischievous" videos would basically be Prank videos, where you can actually leave your current lot to a public venue, such as the Park, and pull pranks on other people. A "Mean" video could be a rant video about an event, a sim who you have had a negative experience with, or a buy item (such as an appliance) that keeps breaking down! A "Group" video could include a variety of new interactions, like trying strange food (and new expressions reacting to the new food), ect. While filming these videos, your Sim could be sitting at a chair, and like they talk to other characters, have a range of emotions and actions to further tell their story or improve their video. Also, depending on what type of "videos" your Sim creates, you could become a positive member of the "SimTube" community, or a negative influence that many dislike. I think this would be an incredible new feature that many people will absolutely love.
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    > @bitterascandy said:
    > would love a farming version of sims....plant crops with a tractor and plow...harvest..raise cows and pigs and so on

Agreed! seems like a LOT of simmers would like a farming expansion in some way or another.
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com