Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆Color My World☆ Rainbowcy (Update 5/7)

Comments

• Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    NO, no no no, I don't like the evil smilie Kelsey! no no no! and You can drink water =p no sugary goodness till we win XD
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    Adventure4U1Adventure4U1 Posts: 239 Member
    I expect this story to not be finished a long time- longer then even 6 years.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    Chapter Twenty Nine

a8390135-79ce-4d4e-9672-dd9823c7f0d4_zpsvu385ytn.jpg

I couldn't believe how hot it was. Though it was almost the beginning of autumn, summer was hanging around with a vengeance. The temperatures had barely dipped at all, and the pounding sun was as intense as ever. If it hadn't been for the plethora of clouds blocking out those glaring rays and the constant breeze, I never would have stuck around at the festival for as long as I did. I had already had a long day, and making myself collapse from heat stroke wasn't a pleasant idea. Thankfully, that heat was bearable enough. There were plenty of cool treats around in addition to the clouds and the wind to combat it. I made my way over to the snow cone machine as soon as it was open. Normally I went with a rainbow mix, but I decided to do something different. I went with plain blue raspberry instead.

b3d7bee9-c561-492d-8e0f-77f49c551de7_zps0rafabqq.jpg

Truthfully, I didn't like snow cones all that much. The flavoring instantly sank all the way to the bottom of the cone, so you basically just consumed plain ice until you got near the end of the supply. I found that by that point my mouth was so cold that I could hardly taste the flavor anyway. Still, the snow cone that day was free. As long as it cooled me down, I wasn't going to complain. My complaining was saved for what happened next. There was currently a lull of people at the festival, so I simply walked around munching on my ice and soaking up the atmosphere. I was better off not getting too excited given that it had been one of those days again. I was more than used to them by now, but I did always feel slightly off after the whole process was done. However, there were several things that happened which completely threw my sense of peace out the window. The first thing was relatively harmless, although it gave me a horrible shock.

I leapt forward and jumped a mile high when an ungodly roaring, screeching shout erupted from right behind me. The noise was quickly replaced with heavy laughter. The voice had me thinking Amaranth was there, but I knew who the real culprit was before I even turned around.

"Blaze!" I rebuked loudly, clutching a hand over my racing chest.

He stood there like a goof and wore an unabashed grin.

"I couldn't help myself," he explained with an amused shrug, "I only wish I had been recording that. I didn't know you were able to fly, Meadow."

62c312ee-7204-41f7-ab98-04e6f5baa2b4_zpsorbitzdq.jpg

I rolled my eyes before turning my attention to the ground. I wasn't the only thing that had done some flying. Blaze scaring me had caused my snow cone to launch right out of my hand. The ice, already melted against the scalding concrete, lay in a pitiful blue puddle.

"You made me drop my snow cone." I pouted at him.
    "Whoops. I'll buy you another one." Blaze responded, still cheerfully.
    "It's free snow cone day, you know."
    "And that's the only reason I offered." Blaze smirked.
    "You are hopeless." I said with a shake of my head.
    "What flavor do you want?" he ignored me, "Another blue raspberry?"
    "A double shot of lemon sounds good now."
    "Why not cherry or raspberry? Those are good flavors too."
    "Because they're red?" I questioned with a raised brow.
    "Indeed."
    "I want lemon, Blaze."
    "How about strawberry-lemon?"

I folded my arms, tapped my foot, and a gave him a good stare.

"Fine, fine." he caved.

Continue reading.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    I'm still on 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Christmas, but still, poor All :( He better be ok! And hasn't gone and done anything silly!
  • Options
    AEventyrAEventyr Posts: 702 Member
    Alright, some major story arc picking up! Of course it's horrible for Eden and Meadow. Button seems fine, though XD
    It's kind of sad. I'm looking forward to how the boys react to her being gone, even Frost, but not the girls. :neutral: Who will freak out more? Am or Al? Which one will alert the Company and it all goes downhill from there? WHY ISN'T IT NEXT MONDAY YET!?
  • Options
    I was looking forward to this Monday all last week- and again I'm looking forward to next Monday- but then two parties will be over! (And lots of chocolate)
    What I was planning for Color my World is a Hard Copy. (I like reading in the car and on planes) Since you have so many chapters per generation, I'll stick to Generation by Generation Hard Copy's that I won't send till your finished with your Generations. You could do it on your own if you wanted too, though. But if you need help, I'd be gratified to help.
    I have done the same thing with my Double Trouble Story.
    https://simssimstories.wordpress.com/downloads/

I will do it for any who wants it.
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    I'm still on 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Christmas, but still, poor All :( He better be ok! And hasn't gone and done anything silly!
    Huh. I wonder why it plumed 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Christmas.
    I'll have to let the next chapter speak for Allium's reaction, which is indeed when we'll get to see him again. Chapter 30 is actually already all done. I'm managing to really get ahead with the updates again. Let's see how long that lasts though :lol:
    AEventyr wrote: »
    Alright, some major story arc picking up! Of course it's horrible for Eden and Meadow. Button seems fine, though XD
    It's kind of sad. I'm looking forward to how the boys react to her being gone, even Frost, but not the girls. :neutral: Who will freak out more? Am or Al? Which one will alert the Company and it all goes downhill from there? WHY ISN'T IT NEXT MONDAY YET!?
    I'm as excited about it as you are. I know I've said it before, but the end of this generation is steadily creeping up on us. There's really only one more major plotline left before the conclusion! And there's nothing more satisfying than finally letting out what's been nothing but ideas and thoughts that have been stuck in your head for forever (pretty much a year now, actually)! This was about the time last year when TGO was winding down and I was prepping for a new project :blush: Can't believe it's been that long now. I'm gonna have to finish a new TGO short story I started a few months ago some time soon :lol:
    It's so nice that well loved dogs get to be happy pretty much all of the time no matter what's going on in the human perspective :lol:

Haha, that's kind of funny that you're not very interested in Sun's reaction to Ethereal's disappearance. I guess it's because they're not romantic interests. You just kinda already know they're still going to be friends even if they're not happy with what happened.
    I was looking forward to this Monday all last week- and again I'm looking forward to next Monday- but then two parties will be over! (And lots of chocolate)
    What I was planning for Color my World is a Hard Copy. (I like reading in the car and on planes) Since you have so many chapters per generation, I'll stick to Generation by Generation Hard Copy's that I won't send till your finished with your Generations. You could do it on your own if you wanted too, though. But if you need help, I'd be gratified to help.
    I have done the same thing with my Double Trouble Story.
    https://simssimstories.wordpress.com/downloads/

I will do it for any who wants it.
    I hope you look forward to every Monday, haha :smiley:

A printed copy sounds nice, although I don't have much need for one myself. I usually just use my phone if for whatever reason I need to view my blog when I'm away from my computer. You're more than free to make one for yourself though :blush:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    I don;t know why the site plumed 🐸🐸🐸🐸. like c'mon >.>
    This story is like the the ONLY thing about Mondays I look forward to, well not really, the kids going back to school too.
    My backlog for my story is gone, I need to play more now. Hopefully today, since I don't have any networking to do.
  • Options
    If I had a phone with internet, I wouldn't need a hard copy. But I'd still prefer it, given you don't always have phone Especially in Tennessee. Another problem? My printer still doesn't print right! Somebody else would have to print it for me. Unless I'm willing to pay money at my school to print it in the Libary
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • Options
    Yeah, it's been plumming 🐸🐸🐸🐸. for me, too. I keep having to remember to keep the letters perfectly separated.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @AEventyr & @AmberKotori- They only reason I can think why it might be plumed is because it can stand for Schutzstaffel, but if that is the case, then that's just taking it too far :expressionless: What is mentioning the Na zis going to do to anyone? :unamused:
    Speaking of backlog, I'm already half done with Chp. 31 :blush: Honestly, it's not turning out to be one of my favorites though :lol: There isn't much going on besides a bit of development between Ethereal and Purity. It's a good transition chapter though, I suppose. The last plot starts afterwards like I mentioned. I went ahead and finally plotted out that plot too :lol: It'll run from the 1st of June to the 6th of July (unless I manage to get really far ahead and am able to post an extra chapter one week :wink:), after which the conclusion will start. I'm hoping to get that outlined out today. It does make it easier when I know which chapter will contain what information :smiley:

@Adventure4U1- Haha, I always have my phone on my, even if I do hardly use it for anything other than checking the internet and browsing Tumblr :lol:
    That's tough about your printer. It's always frustrating when your things don't work right.
    Post edited by iButterfree on
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Oooo I think the thought of more then one chapter a week lol.
  • Options
    Well, it would be a one time thing if it does happen :blush: With the way my writing is going today, it's going to be a big if :lol: I really am just not all that into Chp. 31. I keep getting distracted :sweat_smile:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    darn distractions! sho sho go away!
  • Options
    I think it's mostly because I keep grabbing snacks. I can't write while I have something in my hands, so I pull up a video on YouTube that I want to watch. Then of course I have to finish the video before I go back to writing :lol: Each one is like 20+ minutes :smiley:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    lol than you grab another snack and keep watching videos? =p
  • Options
    Essentially :lol: I have been doing other stuff and the writing too, so I haven't been constantly eating, but it is one of the main distractions.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    I had a nice plate of crunch and fluffy french fries ;)
  • Options
    Oooo, yummy :blush:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Very yummy, a second plate might be calling me but I'm going to let this one settle first lol.
  • Options
    That's probably for the best :lol:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    If you DO get to post an extra chapter, you should totally make it somewhere around the 21st! Totally a random date there. Nothing to do with also eating birthday cake that day. Nope. o:)
  • Options
    Are you perchance talking about the 21st that is tomorrow? :wink: Or the 21st happening next month? What, if anything, I can do will depend on that :wink:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Next month XD Oh crud, one month left. Blah.
  • Options
    Well, here. I'm in my game at the moment, so I can take a super cute Christmas picture for ya to tide you over:

21b7823d-1d9c-4fb9-8345-ce481558e42a_zpsfkg9z0um.jpg
    mss8gv9