Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm starting to notice the details

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    EtienneLucEtienneLuc Posts: 24 New Member
    I was going to start a similar thread in this vein, but then felt this was a good place for my comments.

I'm really enjoying how the sims interact with each other and their environment. In previous games it annoyed me that to chat and get my social/relationships up I had to stop what my sim was doing and go do something else (like fix dinner) and sims would just stand there watching my sim saying nothing. Now I find the world so much more engaging. It's nice to fix dinner, sit down and eat with another sim on the couch chatting and eating beside me AND increasing their cooking by watching the Cooking Channel.

I also like the mood swings and how interactive everything seems. I really enjoy the new enthusiasm expressed in cooking especially. How goofy they are at low levels trying to get SOMEthing that is edible, and as their skill grows, get more adept at what they're doing and it SHOWS on my monitor!

With neighbors coming by at all hours of the day to chat, it feels a lot like Apartment Life in Sims 2 (my favorite previous EP) with a lively and dynamic neighborhood that ALSO invites your sim to stop over for a cup of Joe or to chat about the latest sim scandal.

In all, enjoying the HELLOUTTA this game!!
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2014
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I don't bother skilling with books any more. I just let them build their skills naturally now. The only sims that read are my bookworms and a few geniuses.
    You didn't do that before? Because you could ;)

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    So I think this is really very personal.
    I don't recall saying it wasn't.
    I must admit by the way I prefer having to decide everything for my sims; I don't want to sit back and watch them do their thing.
    I never said you had to.
    And yesterday I watched my son playing Sims 4 (he likes the game a lot) and to my surprise he was speeding it up all the way.
    Fascinating.
    You didn't and you didn't, but putting it into the context (the comment you were responding to: "Now that they take care of themselves more efficiently and don't "have" to be micromanaged, AND they don't have to drop everything they're doing to socialize, it's great just sitting back and watching. I realized how much speeding up the game had become a habit for me. I'm playing slower with TS4 because it's so much more fun!") does imply (or so it seems) this is something correlated to Sims 4. Just wanted to demonstrate it is not. Not for everyone anyway ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I do like reading about what people like in the Sims 4. It helps me see if it'll be the game I'm interested in. :)
    Yes, me too (the main reason I visit this forum). But I must admit it's not pulling me into the right direction (yet), because most of it just doesn't appeal to me.

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi, Windweaver, I had my doubts when I tried this game but gave it a fair shot for the whole 24 hours, lol. My head was numb that first time.
    Anyway I saved those files in case I wanted to get the game later. I have now purchased the game at what I felt it was worth to me. YAY...I got a bargain...lol...Frugal me!....So, I tried these two Sims again, the first time I thoughts yes, things were cute between households (tested four different types of households the first time) but decided I would pull more Sims from my library to live in this one house with two of my favorite characters.

I have to say, because I am an honest person (I hope..most of the time?...I hope) I started to notice the Sim I actually played and favored more was evolving into his own personality. That was much familiar to me like in the TS2. I had to stop filling the rpg goals of this game, like all the things his job wanted and all the things his aspirations require to slow down and just watch and maybe nudge him sometimes. He actually is becoming his own Sim. He has his little quirks, and his favorites, though favorites aren't in this game as part of the trait system> I mean like likes and dislikes. I think the thought bubbles are very interesting...they seem to be turning out to be much like the TS2 thought system (I hope not random but works for me!) what they are thinking about not just their whim. I still think this game could use a lot of tweaking in many areas, and I wish the careers and aspirations weren't just as set of repeat/linear objectives. I fill some of them requirements but rather bored with the most of the objectives, so now they are all getting ignored.

Here's the fiction Maxis...yes, you are starting to convince me these Sims actually evolve into their own personality over a long time...it's better for me to play with aging off and on slow speed for me to see these things and to give them a longer life. Now, I noticed many things I really liked before when I tried it, but this time I'm actually slowing down to play it and see how these Sims relate to one another and their environments. I do enjoy my Doctor Who Sims..lol..I'm crazy that way...I put all of the Doctors in one house along with their particular companions and though they do have their own traits and aspirations I noticed some of them have their own favorite things to do..though it's not their traits making them do that...supposedly. That's interesting. Some of them are more loveable than the others, I have always said I loved the characters I created for me to play in when we got the demo, it was just the rpg forced gameplay I don't like. But yes, some of them are winning my heart as much as my beloved TS2 Sims. And that is saying a lot for me. I just wish I actually enjoyed the careers and the aspirations. I don't like being 'forced' into a certain play style. I wanted Aspirations to matter to the Sim as and not be a set goals that had to be done in any particular order and not told how to do it. :p

ETA: Windweaver, here is where my imagination takes over. One of my doctors love to dance, though this isn't related at all to any of his traits or aspiration. And I would swear he has a particular station and song he must love...lol....now that's some fiction right there...because it's all probably random...but for me and my imagination I let him get away with it a lot, since he seems to really like doing that, and a particular song..go figure.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    windweaver wrote: »
    I am playing a lot. I'm loving it a lot. I am starting to slow down on they way I control the sims b/c they are doing so many cute things on their own. Like blowing kisses at each other. Talking together while one is fixing dinner, the other is sitting at the counter chatting with him. If I send one to go grab something out of the refrigerator to eat, one of the others who is hungry will also go and get something, then the two will eat together without my help.

I've been noticing a lot of things like this, now I wish I wrote them down b/c I can't remember them all so we can talk about them. What little details are you noticing that you either hadn't seen in a sims game before, or for a long time? (as in not since t2). The more I play this new game, the more I appreciate all the complaining I and many others did about t3 and how it fell short to our expectations, b/c I'm seeing many of the things fixed that we were unhappy with in 3.

Thank you maxis! You really are doing a really great job.

Just needed to say that....and toddlers? Like in t2? ;)

I totally agree windweaver! So many sweet actions.. I'm really enjoying them as well.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    To those having neighbor problems, they call most of my Sims and sometimes I refuse..it helps. Only one guy stops by but he doesn't come back because he stays for hours and really doesn't bother my other Sims. He's just there reading their books. lol...and or sometimes he eats and only if he is invited. So, that's not so bad for me. And he usually leaves when he has pressing motives. I really haven't had the all hours of the day returning Sims. But I'm happy they decided to add this feature back in because I loved their friends and family coming to see them in the TS2.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    neonhorn22neonhorn22 Posts: 132 Member
    I love all the little nuggets I'm discovering as I play! This game is way more in-depth than I orginally thought. I had a sim rummage through a trash pile to collect parts, but forgot to have him throw the trash away. Lo and behold, a plant started to grow from the trash heap!! My sweet, little gardening sim I created started to date a sleazy NIWer and when she witnessed him cheating on her, she got very sad and went to her plants. She had "water with tears" as an option to water them. It was very sad to watch.

Also, I didn't play Sims 3 and I'm wondering if this was a feature in the game, but I love that you can send a sim to a community lot and then the ones that stayed at home you can still control by clicking on their picture and having them "care for self," or "skill" or "socialize with..." That way, they are still being played with, just not at present.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Hi, Windweaver, I had my doubts when I tried this game but gave it a fair shot for the whole 24 hours, lol. My head was numb that first time.
    Anyway I saved those files in case I wanted to get the game later. I have now purchased the game at what I felt it was worth to me. YAY...I got a bargain...lol...Frugal me!....So, I tried these two Sims again, the first time I thoughts yes, things were cute between households (tested four different types of households the first time) but decided I would pull more Sims from my library to live in this one house with two of my favorite characters.

I have to say, because I am an honest person (I hope..most of the time?...I hope) I started to notice the Sim I actually played and favored more was evolving into his own personality. That was much familiar to me like in the TS2. I had to stop filling the rpg goals of this game, like all the things his job wanted and all the things his aspirations require to slow down and just watch and maybe nudge him sometimes. He actually is becoming his own Sim. He has his little quirks, and his favorites, though favorites aren't in this game as part of the trait system> I mean like likes and dislikes. I think the thought bubbles are very interesting...they seem to be turning out to be much like the TS2 thought system (I hope not random but works for me!) what they are thinking about not just their whim. I still think this game could use a lot of tweaking in many areas, and I wish the careers and aspirations weren't just as set of repeat/linear objectives. I fill some of them requirements but rather bored with the most of the objectives, so now they are all getting ignored.

Here's the fiction Maxis...yes, you are starting to convince me these Sims actually evolve into their own personality over a long time...it's better for me to play with aging off and on slow speed for me to see these things and to give them a longer life. Now, I noticed many things I really liked before when I tried it, but this time I'm actually slowing down to play it and see how these Sims relate to one another and their environments. I do enjoy my Doctor Who Sims..lol..I'm crazy that way...I put all of the Doctors in one house along with their particular companions and though they do have their own traits and aspirations I noticed some of them have their own favorite things to do..though it's not their traits making them do that...supposedly. That's interesting. Some of them are more loveable than the others, I have always said I loved the characters I created for me to play in when we got the demo, it was just the rpg forced gameplay I don't like. But yes, some of them are winning my heart as much as my beloved TS2 Sims. And that is saying a lot for me. I just wish I actually enjoyed the careers and the aspirations. I don't like being 'forced' into a certain play style. I wanted Aspirations to matter to the Sim as and not be a set goals that had to be done in any particular order and not told how to do it. :p

ETA: Windweaver, here is where my imagination takes over. One of my doctors love to dance, though this isn't related at all to any of his traits or aspiration. And I would swear he has a particular station and song he must love...lol....now that's some fiction right there...because it's all probably random...but for me and my imagination I let him get away with it a lot, since he seems to really like doing that, and a particular song..go figure.

OMG!! YOU JUST MADE MY MONTH!!!

*runs outside - neighbors looking at me a bit strangely - dancing in the street!!! holding up a sign that reads: "My Friend Cinebar is joining me in my favorite game now!! I'm So Happy"......lays down sign, huffs and puffs from dancing in the street.....runs back to forum*

I'm totally psyched!

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    neonhorn22 wrote: »
    I love all the little nuggets I'm discovering as I play! This game is way more in-depth than I orginally thought. I had a sim rummage through a trash pile to collect parts, but forgot to have him throw the trash away. Lo and behold, a plant started to grow from the trash heap!! My sweet, little gardening sim I created started to date a sleazy NIWer and when she witnessed him cheating on her, she got very sad and went to her plants. She had "water with tears" as an option to water them. It was very sad to watch.

Also, I didn't play Sims 3 and I'm wondering if this was a feature in the game, but I love that you can send a sim to a community lot and then the ones that stayed at home you can still control by clicking on their picture and having them "care for self," or "skill" or "socialize with..." That way, they are still being played with, just not at present.

I wonder if that plant only grew there b/c your sim was a gardener? That's so cool. I haven't seen that yet. I haven't even tried to play plant or fishermen sims yet. I'm really back into my ts2 mode of musical sims and artist sims. I will eventually get there to the other stuff, but right now I'm just completely lost in what I'm doing!

I so love this game...so much!!!

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,724 Member
    This BASE game seems to be jam packed full of little goodies. It is truly the sequel to Sims2, what Sims3 should have been and more. So happy they added ghosts and can't wait until our little toddlers are re-introduced into the game. I will be in Sims Nirvana. :smile:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    Hi there windweaver and everybody! I don't really have a lot to add but can't resist throwing my .02 cents in anyway. I admit I've had the game for weeks but haven't actually Played the sims! Have been studying, reading, setting up things. I'm currently building a house for "Elle and James" , downloaded from the Gallery by SimGuruZephyr. I've created a few sims, read a lot of forum threads. I am very happy to go back to simple basics. Sims 3 was just too much for me.

The house is on "Hallow's Slough" right next to the Goth mansion. It's a 2 story, made with the octogon room stretched and I'm studying roofing at the moment :o).

As for the Origin hours played - I see it but mine must be glitched or something. It has some number like "36 hours" for Sims 2 Ultimate, and the Same number for Sims 4 and neither one can be correct.
  • Options
    zorba2357 wrote: »
    Hi there windweaver and everybody! I don't really have a lot to add but can't resist throwing my .02 cents in anyway. I admit I've had the game for weeks but haven't actually Played the sims! Have been studying, reading, setting up things. I'm currently building a house for "Elle and James" , downloaded from the Gallery by SimGuruZephyr. I've created a few sims, read a lot of forum threads. I am very happy to go back to simple basics. Sims 3 was just too much for me.

The house is on "Hallow's Slough" right next to the Goth mansion. It's a 2 story, made with the octogon room stretched and I'm studying roofing at the moment :o).

As for the Origin hours played - I see it but mine must be glitched or something. It has some number like "36 hours" for Sims 2 Ultimate, and the Same number for Sims 4 and neither one can be correct.

Wow Zorba! I'm amazed how you go about the game, lol. I would be chomping at the bit to get going, lol. But I'm so happy you have the game and are giving it a go! It looks like our old gang will almost be complete....?....Ana? Anavastia? Are you out there? :D Just try it! lol! It really is lots of fun! Now if we could only find Darkraven! Then the group really would be back together. :o

• Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    windweaver wrote: »

Wow Zorba! I'm amazed how you go about the game, lol. I would be chomping at the bit to get going, lol. But I'm so happy you have the game and are giving it a go! It looks like our old gang will almost be complete....?....Ana? Anavastia? Are you out there? :D Just try it! lol! It really is lots of fun! Now if we could only find Darkraven! Then the group really would be back together. :o

:o). Well, IRL I'm working after being unemployed for 3 years so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I DID spot Anavastia on a thread or two yesterday. About toddlers. Darkraven, she ought to try it but can't force someone too.

• Options
    KraslevKraslev Posts: 110 Member
    But it's actually my least favorite age of sims, because they are way too whiny and screamy for me.

You're not alone. To me, a toddler is just a bigger baby with more screaming and more responsibilities. I couldn't stand them in TS3. If I had it my way, I'd ask for more of a young child (age 5-9) and preteen (10-13) distinction. I don't like that the "child" age in all Sims games has behaviors ranging from 8 year old to 13 year old and looks to be about 10, but this is the way it's always been and I doubt it will ever change. I'm okay with that, but I'm really not interested in having toddlers back. Hopefully, if they are introduced, the age sliders will also come back. Then I can set the toddler stage to as low as possible.

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member

The hours played includes the time you spent on the CAS demo, if that makes sense. And if you look on the Achievements, the patch seems to have reset things because I just got a notification that I'd spent 5 hours playing the game, but according to Origin, I'm at over 100.

I love the depth in different areas. There are lots of different paintings that your sim will paint, and lots that a child will produce on the activity table. One thing I want to do is play an artistic child on long simply to see what he or she produces. I love the different cooking animations -- in fact, it's more fun to watch a sim cook than to watch one dance.

Even watching a sim at the computer is more interesting. My current sim just had her husband die, but she's working on programming, so every so often she'll stop and cry at the computer. She and her youngest daughter are grieving, but the oldest, a teen, is a loner and childish, so she's not affected at all, living in her own world and playing with action figures still. I can imagine her saying, "I don't know why everyone's so upset. Dad's gonna come back as a ghost in a few days so it's not like he's really gone."

Somebody mentioned the trash plant. You don't have to be a gardener or do gardening. My family got one when someone knocked over the garbage can and they didn't pick it up fast enough. I don't know whether it has any value. I plan to harvest it and find out if I can get money from the Nano trash can when I throw the harvest away.

And one thing I really love is that they choose their own clothes from what I set up for them in CAS. I make the first everyday outfit something suitable for work or school, because that seems to be the default if there's no career outfit, but otherwise they can wear any of the 5 outfits in each category. To have them picking out clothing, so to speak, really gives the impression of a personality. And if they go for several days without choosing one of the outfits, I might go into CAS and try to put together something else ("you don't like jeans? Okay, do you want another dress?").

With so much free stuff coming in patches, I honestly believe that either toddlers will be free (although their furniture and clothing might be pretty basic, to be expanded upon in an EP) or we won't get them at all, and if we don't get them, it will be because they just couldn't make them work right.

Anyway, I should stop. I enjoy writing about the sims almost as much as I enjoy playing them, which is why I've gone on so long. Cinebar, I'm glad you're finding ways you can enjoy the game
  • Options
    Zorba, congrats on the job! I hope it's something you enjoy. I too didn't work for 2 years while we were out in Wyoming. But now that I'm home again, I'm back at it. It really is nice.

Of course you can't force someone to play, try as I might, lol. But I don't think Darkraven even comes on these forums at all any more. Last I knew she was into that Assassins Creed and I haven't spoken to her in almost a year. I hope she's okay. Anyway, even if nobody else comes back, it will be great for those of us who are here and I'm sure we will get to know a bunch of new people that we will come to love!

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

The hours played includes the time you spent on the CAS demo, if that makes sense. And if you look on the Achievements, the patch seems to have reset things because I just got a notification that I'd spent 5 hours playing the game, but according to Origin, I'm at over 100.

I love the depth in different areas. There are lots of different paintings that your sim will paint, and lots that a child will produce on the activity table. One thing I want to do is play an artistic child on long simply to see what he or she produces. I love the different cooking animations -- in fact, it's more fun to watch a sim cook than to watch one dance.

Even watching a sim at the computer is more interesting. My current sim just had her husband die, but she's working on programming, so every so often she'll stop and cry at the computer. She and her youngest daughter are grieving, but the oldest, a teen, is a loner and childish, so she's not affected at all, living in her own world and playing with action figures still. I can imagine her saying, "I don't know why everyone's so upset. Dad's gonna come back as a ghost in a few days so it's not like he's really gone."

Somebody mentioned the trash plant. You don't have to be a gardener or do gardening. My family got one when someone knocked over the garbage can and they didn't pick it up fast enough. I don't know whether it has any value. I plan to harvest it and find out if I can get money from the Nano trash can when I throw the harvest away.

And one thing I really love is that they choose their own clothes from what I set up for them in CAS. I make the first everyday outfit something suitable for work or school, because that seems to be the default if there's no career outfit, but otherwise they can wear any of the 5 outfits in each category. To have them picking out clothing, so to speak, really gives the impression of a personality. And if they go for several days without choosing one of the outfits, I might go into CAS and try to put together something else ("you don't like jeans? Okay, do you want another dress?").

With so much free stuff coming in patches, I honestly believe that either toddlers will be free (although their furniture and clothing might be pretty basic, to be expanded upon in an EP) or we won't get them at all, and if we don't get them, it will be because they just couldn't make them work right.

Anyway, I should stop. I enjoy writing about the sims almost as much as I enjoy playing them, which is why I've gone on so long. Cinebar, I'm glad you're finding ways you can enjoy the game

I probably should delete some of your post for space, but I loved reading it! I too like to write about our sims and I also enjoy reading other Simmers posts! which is why I'm on here so often, lol!

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    You didn't and you didn't, but putting it into the context (the comment you were responding to: "Now that they take care of themselves more efficiently and don't "have" to be micromanaged, AND they don't have to drop everything they're doing to socialize, it's great just sitting back and watching. I realized how much speeding up the game had become a habit for me. I'm playing slower with TS4 because it's so much more fun!") does imply (or so it seems) this is something correlated to Sims 4. Just wanted to demonstrate it is not. Not for everyone anyway ;)

What I don't understand is why you feel the need to say those things, still. It's like you take my posts personally and want to be negative about it, which is fine. But it's also like you have an issue with the way I feel about the game. You've pointed out that you feel I'm biased and in favour of S4, which again, is fine. I just don't really know why it matters. It's true. I never denied it, nor did I say otherwise. I never liked S3. The more I played it, the more I hated it. I went back to S2 and played it all these years. Every now and then, I try to give S3 another go from other people's suggestions, and I appreciate their suggestions and give it a go. After all, I did invest in it. Unfortunately, it just isn't the game for me.

So yes. I 'am' happy and playing the game in a totally new way that fascinates me. I'm stoked that The Sims feels like 'The Sims' again. I did not find the Sims in S3 to have a fraction of the personality they have in S2, even after I wasted my money on all the EPs and SPs for it. I'm finding S4 has even more personality than S2. I'm also learning that the more you get them to do things, the more they want to do them on their own. It's like they're teachable, but this doesn't mean I no longer play with them. S3 felt incredibly lifeless to me. As for the books, I realized I didn't need them in S3, but there are people in this thread from S2 who may not realize that, so I felt it was worth mentioning.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I don't know. It is not my intention, nor is it my goal to try to convince you that one is better than the other. Everything I've said in this thread has been based on my personal taste and it's nice to discuss it with others who feel the same way. I've been around long enough to realize everyone has different tastes. I am also not attempting to deny that you dislike S4, and I don't really understand why you feel I am trying to make you like something you clearly don't.

That's the way you come across, anyway. If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The Toddlers (if they're ever added, I believe they will be) are going to be awesome. All these interactions between the couples, the siblings, the friends are cute, imagine what Toddlers could be like. Just... wow.
  • Options
    The Toddlers (if they're ever added, I believe they will be) are going to be awesome. All these interactions between the couples, the siblings, the friends are cute, imagine what Toddlers could be like. Just... wow.

I agree, I really hope they can put them in this game. I think I read that Graham or one of the others said that they could. I hope I'm not mistaken.

Did you see the parent bending down to hug their child? OMG, that is so flippin' cute. I'm having a blast, I really am. They did such a great job on this game.
    **************************************************************************************
    On another topic:

This is not directed at you gothprincess, it's towards some people who have posted. I'm sorry that some t3 fans feel we are trying to change peoples minds about the new game...we are not. We are filled with the joy the sims games bring to us and we want to share that joy with one another. Many of us who are veterans of the games really missed certain features in t3 that were not there. It does not mean we think people who like/love t3 are wrong, or odd or anything of that nature whatsoever. It just means we have different likes and dislikes than other people.

For me, starting this thread is all about how as I play, I am seeing more and more of things that the original game and t2 had. Or maybe it's the feeling things in those game evoked in me that make me love this new game so much.

Really t3 fan, it's not a personal attack on 3. It's the joy that we get from the new game b/c we didn't feel the same way when we played t3. If it is upsetting to you to read how people view it, it might be a good idea to find a different thread to read, but your more than welcome to stay and visit, but please don't call people out and put words in their mouths.

• Options
    PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    I notice the father in my legacy liked to talk to his children while he ate dinner, even if they were playing in the playroom. He had a really good relationship with them. That's the first time my sims maintain relationships on their own without me forcing it too much.
  • Options
    I've made a new sim today. I've been reading on the forums about the aliens and space, so I wanted to see about that. So I made this hansom sim all set to be an astronaut. But while he's a low level fellow, I had him sleezing around town with different townies. Well, at this point he has 2 little girls and maybe a third on the way, I don't know for sure yet.

So I went into manage households and realized I could access the townies (yea! couldn't do that in ts2) and I could move the babies into their father's home! I am so excited about this! This is another detail that we couldn't do without moving a townie into the house, kidnapping the baby and either killing off or moving out the mother, who would no longer be a townie without fooling around with the cheats. This is so cool. In 3 there wasn't any townies like we have now, this is really fun for me. So now I've got these two little girls, one dark hair the other blond and they are so cute. Dad is being so great! I think he must have been lonely or something while I played him as a single, b/c he is just so cute with them.

I love this game!

Thank you again Team members! Great Job!