Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014
    THEY FIXED IT!!! :D

or not everyone wants to pay 800,..still not convinced. But it is going veeerrry slowly for that venue.
  • Options
    DulceMellDulceMell Posts: 73 Member
    They fixed it, or not a lot of people knew...?
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    VandergantVandergant Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2014
    Wow, that was INTENSE.

I was staring at the screen, eyes bugging out, white knuckled grip on my Logitech mouse, one second reload, I see it's already at 3%. "Dang!" I think to myself, "It's going to sell out". I click, wait forever for it to load, my heart racing knowing the item could sell out any minute.

...Only for it to... not.. Even 4 minutes later.

This is amazing news for everyone! Finally, it's a level playing field.
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    I passed on it at 800, it's not at the top of my list right now. But, I'm optimistic that quick sell outs will at least be better seeing that after 4 minutes it's only at 7%.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    But wasn't villa furnishings part of the last list? Pretty sure Amore is number 1?

It's now shown as a 'Past Deal' so I would agree that the Villa Furnishings is counted as deal #1
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited September 2014
    Did anyone write down what time it started? I like 7:06 or :07 central.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    I would say it is fixed. The price is very good. While it is not 70% off, I think this item would have sold out by now.

I am going to believe it is fixed and thank SimGuruTaterTot.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    VandergantVandergant Posts: 42 Member
    @frozenorangejuic

:07, far as I can tell.
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Did anyone write down what time it started? I like 7:06 or :07 central.

By my math 7:07 is the time it started. Villa Furnishings went full 2 hours as well.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    See, all they had to do was up the available count from 10 to a couple thousand or so...
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    My goodness it is going slow! I am shocked! There were new venues that sold in a flash at this sort of price in the last list, weren't there?
    I do believe the insanely fast sellouts are fixed, indeed! Woot! Thank you SimGuruTaterTot.

And it started at :07
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    But wasn't villa furnishings part of the last list? Pretty sure Amore is number 1?

It's now shown as a 'Past Deal' so I would agree that the Villa Furnishings is counted as deal #1

Ya I was waiting to see that too, guess I was wrong. Just weird to think that its simultaneously on 2 lists...because it was. How can it be # 95 and # 1? Oh well.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Final list :( Maybe this will be the longest one..

Who's here have been watching the DD since day one? ^^

It's great that they've fixed the sold-out issue.
  • Options
    starwarspunkstarwarspunk Posts: 285 Member
    Wow, shocked that I was able to pick up Last Venue of Amore... and it's still not sold out? o_O
    Check out my Sims songs below!

Keys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLeNE0oodE

Woohoo (Is All I wanna Do)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68qOEl4Elo
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2014
    It's great to see a new list! Very sad to see it's the final one though. :( Glad that they fixed the 30 second sell out though for these items!
    Thanks SimGuruTaterTot!
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    Hurray for a new list and thread! Good luck, everyone! :)
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    The last list??!! :( Indeed sad, but hoping that means it has one of EVERYTHING in the list and repeats multiple times! I still have quite a lot to get before I can say I own the store....please @SimGuruTaterTot tell us that the store wont leave us for at least another year! Even if this list has to repeat a thousand times!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    ... Just weird to think that its simultaneously on 2 lists...because it was.
    Well, 'weird' is a key feature of every 'DD rotation' , always expect the unexpected ... though, of course it isn't really unexpected because we are kind of expecting it, sort of, like, y'know ;)

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Yay no 30 second sell outs!! :D
    also, did anyone else get ads as soon as the new deal came up?
    Hopefully since this is the last list they'll give us a ton of ads, or is that too hopeful? haha
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    TrelaniTrelani Posts: 30 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm not sure if this has been answered, but does this mean that this current list repeats forever or will there be no more DDs after the last item?
    tumblr_napwxu8Fid1ssnwyto1_250.gif
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    If this one still hasn't sold out, I wonder if everything will go the full time now. That will certainly make things easier for us! Unless they upped the available quantity on the really popular stuff that would be a 30 second sell out and left everything else the same.
  • Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    For those of you who already have this venue (The Last Venue of Amore): is it worth it? I can't make up my mind if it's worth purchasing more simpoints over since it doesn't look like it's going to sell out insanely fast.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Well, this is a surprise. I guess I will spend some time this evening learning how to post new items on the spreadsheet. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    DulceMellDulceMell Posts: 73 Member
    I think the deal on this venue isn't bad.
    It might come back cheaper, but it might not come back either, so I'd rather not take the chance, since this is the last list.
    And I do hope that it means they fixed the 30 seconds deal, because the stress is not good for my heart. :stuck_out_tongue:
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    chloe7231999chloe7231999 Posts: 81 Member
    Now, will this list repeat? Because I might just have a panic attack if it's not going to repeat... >.<
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top