Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    4) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours

Next:
    5) Fit for a Queen / / 85 / % / 2 hours
    6) Gateway Lounge Chair / / 81 / % / hours
    Valgon57 wrote: »
    Just wonder, in an ideal world they can add a couple conditional handler codes so one deal will skip forward if in 45 minutes it's still stucked in 0%. ;) Oh, and giving some real world wide store ads. :'(

At least we finally got a great improvement, even at the very last deal pack..
    That would take time to implement, and I don't think they're really using that much (if any) developer time for Sims 3 anymore. Even though I'm sure it's still making them money. The way it is now, it will make them money more slowly, but at least they don't have strong customer dissatisfaction like they had before.

This way is fine. Slow, but fine. This way you don't have to worry if the one before the one you wants sells out, thus messing up when you expect to have to be here for what you want. We'll have a clear cut time that we can work with for everything. And over all, that's good. :)
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited September 2014
    The thank you thread has been updated with everyone who has posted deal info so far.

@MiaSkywalker, I know you've been helping a friend of yours so if you'd like I can put a link to her wishlist instead. Just let me know!
    The thank you thread has been updated with everyone who has posted deal info so far.

@MiaSkywalker, I know you've been helping a friend of yours so if you'd like I can put a link to her wishlist instead. Just let me know!
    Oh! You're posting wishlists? Then sure!

I don't need anything myself. I still have to get two venues; I have the points, I just refuse to pay full price. And now, with no sell-outs, I won't have to! ;)

I still can't contain my excitement with a new list. I doubt I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Yep sure am! What's your friend's username?
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2014
    I just so happened to get on the Google+ chat this evening in time for Kat to tell me a new list had started and the Amore venue was the first item. I immediately jumped on my phone's internet and clicked on my old DD bookmark (ahh the memories, haven't touched that bookmark in months!) to see that Amore was indeed up, on sale for 800 SPs, and hadn't sold out yet!! I immediately press the Buy Now button only to see that I was 40 SPs shy of 800! :'(

I was bummed, but then noticed that the ads were showing for me. So I spent the next 15 minutes, while hoping Amore wouldn't sell out, (mind you, I am at work doing all of this on my phone LOL!) frantically watching the ads until I got enough to buy the venue!! WOO!

Bottom line: O. M. G!! I bought something off the DD for the first time in like 8 months!!! ::jumps around doing her crazy happy dance:: Now all I need is the Carnival venue and I am back in the Own The Store Club xD

I am sad to see that this will be the final list, to see it all ending. Makes me very nostalgic for my very first DD list stalking. :(
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Glad for a new list, glad for the no 30 secs sell outs, sad to hear this is the last DD list. Thank you for hosting the list again @Ximph.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • ChelseaSkye123ChelseaSkye123 Posts: 69 Member
    Sorry if I missed it but where is the new google spreadsheet? I go to the old one but it ends right before Amore'. Any ideas:))))
    Sorry if I missed it but where is the new google spreadsheet? I go to the old one but it ends right before Amore'. Any ideas:))))
    The new spreadsheet is still being made and will be linked when it's all set up
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    These sell percentages are all amusingly tiny! I don't think we will ever have anything sell out again!

No more snap sellouts, we will all have a chance to get venues and things :~D
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
    Yep sure am! What's your friend's username?
    Oh, duh! (smacks forehead) Her name is Zabjade. And yeah, I linked her wishlist, to make it a little easier for you. :)

Can you guys believe, the Insulator is up to (gasps) 2%? :p I really suspect the numbers they put in there are just REALLY high. :)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited September 2014
    First thing, except for Last Venue of Amore, all the deals so far were on the old list. I am adding a tab in the new spreadsheet that will track that. For the sake of those who don't own the store, I hope I am wrong. After all, we are only a few deals in.
    Is there any way that I could join the spreadsheet team? I always spend my time doing random stuff on the computer and could be using that time on the spreadsheet. :)

We would love to have you. Send me an email. My address is on My Page about me.

David, good to see you posting deals. :)

MEG!! - I was hoping you would find out about the Amore venue. Isn't it nice to grab a deal again?

@ Mia - I hope I will be able to delete the 2nd time column in the spreadsheet. I agree with Samantha that I have mixed feelings about deals not selling out. It will be nice if the spreadsheet could be like the rotisserie "Set it and Forget it". But, updating the spreadsheet and waiting to see if deals would sell out was a tiny bit like waiting to see if I could land a great deal.

Darn OE. I have to go. Still cleaning up the spreadsheet for this round. Be back later and I will post the link.

I am rushing so I am not proofreading this. I hope it makes sense. (I had to read it once and ended up edited at least 3 things.)

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Meg1626 wrote: »
    I just so happened to get on the Google+ chat this evening in time for Kat to tell me a new list had started and the Amore venue was the first item. I immediately jumped on my phone's internet and clicked on my old DD bookmark (ahh the memories, haven't touched that bookmark in months!) to see that Amore was indeed up, on sale for 800 SPs, and hadn't sold out yet!! I immediately press the Buy Now button only to see that I was 40 SPs shy of 800! :'(

I was bummed, but then noticed that the ads were showing for me. So I spent the next 15 minutes, while hoping Amore wouldn't sell out, (mind you, I am at work doing all of this on my phone LOL!) frantically watching the ads until I got enough to buy the venue!! WOO!

I'm glad you were able to get enough points. Enjoy the new venue :)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Glad for a new list, glad for the no 30 secs sell outs, sad to hear this is the last DD list. Thank you for hosting the list again @Ximph.

Your very welcome! :D

Thanks, this will be a great way to see those who posted, and thank them with wishlist items!

My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
    And thank you @angeljess26 and @missy2311 for the gifts! I am both happy and sad to be hosting the final DD list for sims 3! Good luck on these deals everyone!
    My Studio
    Small Update: re-edited the legend to fix the rest of the broken/deleted emotes
    My Studio
  • janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Up now: Fit For a Queen!

Up next: Getaway Lounge Chair
    Zippy Sweater.

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

Up now
    5 ) Fit for a queen / 55 / 85 / 35 % / 2 hours

Up next
    6 ) Getaway lounge / ? / 81 / ?% / 2 hours
    7 ) Zippy sweater

The insulator went full time
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    5) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours

Next:
    6) Gateway Lounge Chair / / 81 / % / 2 hours
    7) Zippy sweater / / 75 / % / hours

Zippy sweater is part of Runway Riot. Gateway Lounge Chair is part of Sun, Surf, and Sand (Sleep). Fir for a Queen is part of Tutor of Tudors.
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Geez, so far all of the deals except adventurous life (which all I need is the rock wall and one of the sets to it and I'll have it all. boo! For the no cys. Lol! ) and the venue.
    Hope you guys are getting some deals! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
    edited September 2014
    Geez, so far all of the deals except adventurous life (which all I need is the rock wall and one of the sets to it and I'll have it all. boo! For the no cys. Lol! ) and the venue.

I would've had the Last Venue of Amore waited until I got home from work to show up. ;) lol

jD001

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited September 2014
    Me1620 wrote: »
    First thing, except for Last Venue of Amore, all the deals so far were on the old list. I am adding a tab in the new spreadsheet that will track that. For the sake of those who don't own the store, I hope I am wrong. After all, we are only a few deals in.
    Update: Zippy Sweater was not on the last list.

Edit: Zippy Sweater WAS on the list.

Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    janeDoe001 wrote: »
    I would've had the Last Venue of Amore waited until I got home from work to show up. ;) lol

jD001
    Yeah, I missed it because I had looked at the spreadsheet, not seen anything that I was interested in that would be up for a few days, so went downstairs to study and eat dinner. Came back to find I missed it by 10 minutes! But I'm not worried - now that I know things won't sell out, I know I can get it when the list rotates around. :)

And we will no longer have to commiserate with anyone who missed a deal because of Liam or a bad connection. With two hours in which to get anything, the only way you'd miss it is not being around at all. :)
    This is true. But I'm looking forward to seeing if it'll show up a second time on this list. :D

jD001

janeDoe001 wrote: »
    This is true. But I'm looking forward to seeing if it'll show up a second time on this list. :D

jD001
    I've been thinking about that. Because we know this is the last list, I would personally rather have every item (or at least every set and venue) in the store show up once - so that if someone doesn't have it, they'll have a chance to get it at a discount - than have anything show up twice, even the better sellers. While that means that some of us will have to wait, it also means that everyone has a fair chance at something they want/need. It would also be nice if EA decided to be kind to us, and add worlds to the list. I doubt it, but for at least the time being we can dream. :D

The only problem is that any price we see something at, that's it. Unless it's on a second time on the list, we're not going to be able to wait for a later list where it might have a better discount. And that hurts my frugal little soul. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top