Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    alfje66alfje66 Posts: 171 Member
    I am glad i bought the al fresco and did not wait for a better price.
    Aaaahhhr a new list and i cannot find any adds.
    Sad that the old list ended. There were somethings i still wanted to buy.
    Usely i find them around this time but none yet :(. This happens everytime EA changes things. Hope i find them at a later time.
  • Options
    alfje66alfje66 Posts: 171 Member
    janeDoe001 wrote: »
    This is true. But I'm looking forward to seeing if it'll show up a second time on this list. :D

jD001
    I've been thinking about that. Because we know this is the last list, I would personally rather have every item (or at least every set and venue) in the store show up once - so that if someone doesn't have it, they'll have a chance to get it at a discount - than have anything show up twice, even the better sellers. While that means that some of us will have to wait, it also means that everyone has a fair chance at something they want/need. It would also be nice if EA decided to be kind to us, and add worlds to the list. I doubt it, but for at least the time being we can dream. :D

The only problem is that any price we see something at, that's it. Unless it's on a second time on the list, we're not going to be able to wait for a later list where it might have a better discount. And that hurts my frugal little soul. ;)

Did i missed something. How is it that we know this is the last list?

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    alfje66 wrote: »
    This is true. But I'm looking forward to seeing if it'll show up a second time on this list. :D

jD001
    I've been thinking about that. Because we know this is the last list, I would personally rather have every item (or at least every set and venue) in the store show up once - so that if someone doesn't have it, they'll have a chance to get it at a discount - than have anything show up twice, even the better sellers. While that means that some of us will have to wait, it also means that everyone has a fair chance at something they want/need. It would also be nice if EA decided to be kind to us, and add worlds to the list. I doubt it, but for at least the time being we can dream. :D

The only problem is that any price we see something at, that's it. Unless it's on a second time on the list, we're not going to be able to wait for a later list where it might have a better discount. And that hurts my frugal little soul. ;)

Did i missed something. How is it that we know this is the last list?

Simgurutatertot said so
    Hey Simmers! The new Daily Deal list is up! Unless there are issues, this will be the final list.

As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    ChelseaSkye123ChelseaSkye123 Posts: 69 Member
    Sorry if I missed it but where is the new google spreadsheet? I go to the old one but it ends right before Amore'. Any ideas:))))
    The new spreadsheet is still being made and will be linked when it's all set up

Thank you soooo much!!!! And all the folks who help keep DD up to date for all us lurkers!! You are all appreciated!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    In celebration of the new list, I changed my avatar again to get rid of the "strong look" of the older one ;)
    Hey Simmers! The new Daily Deal list is up! Unless there are issues, this will be the final list.

Not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully this list has pretty much everything on it and no repeats (unless it's for something like the bakery). I'd hate to get to the end of the list and find out something I want is never going to be on the DD.
    I agree!

Cogitotoro wrote: »
    I was like,
    "dumty-dum, better check my DD page to see if there's an ad button....
    Hmm, Last Venue of Amore, I already have that...
    Wait, what was that?
    Wait, how long has it been up? 15 minutes???? But... but.... how could that be?"
    BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT BREAKS UPON ME.
    "So... this is what it's like to live in a world where there are no 30 second sellouts.
    It's... so... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EdIt: I asked a dumb question based on blindness from a bad headache. NVM. Yay new list!
    You made me laugh!

Ximph wrote: »
    I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.
    Spreadsheet link will be added later on as @Me1620 has indicated.

A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!
    Thanks for all the hard work!

Meg1626 wrote: »
    I just so happened to get on the Google+ chat this evening in time for Kat to tell me a new list had started and the Amore venue was the first item. I immediately jumped on my phone's internet and clicked on my old DD bookmark (ahh the memories, haven't touched that bookmark in months!) to see that Amore was indeed up, on sale for 800 SPs, and hadn't sold out yet!! I immediately press the Buy Now button only to see that I was 40 SPs shy of 800! :'(

I was bummed, but then noticed that the ads were showing for me. So I spent the next 15 minutes, while hoping Amore wouldn't sell out, (mind you, I am at work doing all of this on my phone LOL!) frantically watching the ads until I got enough to buy the venue!! WOO!

Bottom line: O. M. G!! I bought something off the DD for the first time in like 8 months!!! ::jumps around doing her crazy happy dance:: Now all I need is the Carnival venue and I am back in the Own The Store Club xD

I am sad to see that this will be the final list, to see it all ending. Makes me very nostalgic for my very first DD list stalking. :(
    Congrats!

Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited September 2014
    @Ximph - Here is the link for the new spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?usp=sharing

Remember everyone, the spreadsheet is under construction. During this first cycle, the spreadsheet does not yet include information to help you estimate times of upcoming deals (because we do not have access to that highly classified information). However, each deal includes information about which set or compilation it is a part of, and for sets and compilations it also lists the sets that are contained in it.

Edit - Tahera, beautiful avatar. Did you create it in Sims 4 or Sims 3?

Edit again - I have created a tab in the spreadsheet so I can compare this list with the last one. So far, all the deals except Last Venue of Amore were on the previous DD list. Hmmm?
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Ximph - Here is the link for the new spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?usp=sharing

Remember everyone, the spreadsheet is under construction.
    I'm glad that you made it go up to 650. SGTT said originally that it would be as long as the last list, so you are prepared! ;)
  • Options
    Jodi, thanks for the link and all your hard work!
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    I just saw that you edited your post. Thanks again, Jodi.
    The avatar was made with the Sims 4 Demo.
    I didn`t buy the game and don`t plan to get it right now. Maybe if there will be a good sale on Black Friday .... I`ll see ;)
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    @Mia - You can never be prepared when trying to figure out EA. ;)

Thanks Tahera. It is very strange that this will be the last spreadsheet.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ChelseaSkye123ChelseaSkye123 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm feeling a bit like goldilocks - this daily deal is too short - this daily deal is too long. I am ashamed to admit I kinda liked the unknown factor of the DD timing (hangs head in shame but I still liked it).
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Geez, so far all of the deals except adventurous life (which all I need is the rock wall and one of the sets to it and I'll have it all. boo! For the no cys. Lol! ) and the venue.
    Hope you guys are getting some deals! :)
    I would've had the Last Venue of Amore waited until I got home from work to show up. ;) lol

jD001
    Yeah, I missed it because I had looked at the spreadsheet, not seen anything that I was interested in that would be up for a few days, so went downstairs to study and eat dinner. Came back to find I missed it by 10 minutes! But I'm not worried - now that I know things won't sell out, I know I can get it when the list rotates around. :)

And we will no longer have to commiserate with anyone who missed a deal because of Liam or a bad connection. With two hours in which to get anything, the only way you'd miss it is not being around at all. :)

I would have gotten it if I had the simpoints for it.
    I'm hoping it comes up again or we can get it when the list repeats.
    I'm soooo happy that they're now going for the full duration. Now everyone has a chance and we won't have to set 15 billion timers to try and get what we want but end up missing it somehow.
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @Jodi
    I agree! As much as I love to have a new list / spreadsheet, it`s sad to know that it will be the last one.
    I really hope that the sets that others and I are after will be included.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Tahera wrote: »
    I just saw that you edited your post. Thanks again, Jodi.
    The avatar was made with the Sims 4 Demo.
    I didn`t buy the game and don`t plan to get it right now. Maybe if there will be a good sale on Black Friday .... I`ll see ;)
    Your Sim is so much nicer than the ones that EA used to promote the game. Seeing your sim, David's (Wallin's), and Ashley's (Cogitotoro's), changes my mind about the Sims 4 sims being cartoony - but I will still remain with Sims 3.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Jodi, you made my day! I made her yesterday in just a few minutes. I really like the Demo and it`s easy to create Sims. The only thing I don`t like is the way the Sims are walking. I don`t know how this is called in English but some "walking styles" are looking ridiculous to me.

Edit: spelling
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    PiinkbunniePiinkbunnie Posts: 148 Member
    Ohhhh, we have a new "DD rotation" :o This is exciting, I was starting to think it was just a myth *lol*

Allthough I have been spoiled with the amazing list you all had put so much time and effort into creating for all of us, it still feels fun that we are gonna be experiencing a new one together.... "Go go stalker team" :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    5) Fit for a Queen has expired, 1% claimed
    This item is part of Tutor of Tudors and April 2013 Compilation

Current Deal
    6) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hrs
    This item is part of Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) and Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

Upcoming Deals
    7) Zippy Sweater / ? / 75 / % / 2 hrs
    This item is part of Runway Riot

8) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / ? / 798 / % / ? hrs
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    6) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours

Next:
    7) Zippy sweater / / 75 / % / 2 hours
    8) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / / 798 / % / hours

The discounts don't appear to be as good as in the past. :(
  • Options
    This list continues to include items only from the last rotation - except for LVoA.

• Options
    PiinkbunniePiinkbunnie Posts: 148 Member
    To bad I missed the Amore Venue.... But I will keep my fingers crossed that maybe it will be on repeat in maybe 20-30 deals again... In the other rotation the same set seemed to repeat a couple of times te following day or days :)
  • Options
    This list continues to include items only from the last rotation - except for LVoA.
    And the Zippy Sweater! ;)
  • Options
    And the Zippy Sweater! ;)
    No, I edited my post. Zippy Sweater was Deal 230. Reordering a list has been done before.

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    I go to bed after it's mentioned that they're working on the new DD, I wake up and it's on XD didn't miss much, either I had it or it wasn't a nice enough discount :D

If everything's going to last full time it's going to be a draaaaag. I hope they didn't put in 3 hours lasting stuff :(

Hoping for a nice discount on GG+DD, picked up GG a couple of days ago
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    edited September 2014
    @ spreadsheet team - I am clocking out. Feel free to add the deals to the Master List and change prices on the Items tab as needed. I can update the two tabs that do not update automatically (Sort by Part of Set and the Compare to July - Sept list).

To our faithful DD posters - we can't build the spreadsheet without you. Thanks for posting the deals.

• Options
    If the deals do not sell out, it will be really easy (and a little bit boring o:) ) to post the deals. I`m already missing the excitement.
    Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top