Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Thanks @Wallin
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    I'm so excited to see a new list, I could scream! I missed Amore because I was downstairs eating dinner, but at least I know I can catch it again! Oh, this is exciting!
  • chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    It looks like this rotation they no longer has a limit on the amount they are selling and going the full duration
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    > @chichinghui said:
    > It looks like this rotation they no longer has a limit on the amount they are selling and going the full duration

I think there is still a limit - Last Venue Amore was showing a % claimed number in the blue bar (20 or 30% ? near the end). I think the limit is 100X higher than before, so it will take quite a number of buys before the % claimed bar reads anything. If it was unlimited, they wouldn't have the % claimed bar at all.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • MMARAK524MMARAK524 Posts: 30 Member
    Am I the only one that has just a % sign and no numbers?
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    MMARAK524 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that has just a % sign and no numbers?

Might be because it's at 0% at the moment. That's what mine says anyways. haha.
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
    Ximph wrote: »
    I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.
    Spreadsheet link will be added later on as @Me1620 has indicated.

A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!
    Ximph... (hugs) We love you! :heart:
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Oh wow, I came by to clock in to update the spreadsheet and when I saw the DD page I nearly had a heart attack. It is sad though that it is the last list.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Oh please I hope I don't missed out on some good one tonight. Cause there is lots I got in my wishlist I needed. LOL! Goodnight and happy Simming and Stalking! Gotta go to bed, got to get up go to work early in morning. Enjoy the new lists ya'll!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    It looks like this rotation they no longer has a limit on the amount they are selling and going the full duration
    I think they upped the number quite a lot. I'm told that Amore got up to 20%, so there IS a number, but it may be huge. (I'm thinking "thousands" may actually be too small. I suspect more like tens of thousands.) This means, of course, that every deal will take the full 1, 2, or 3 hours that it is scheduled. And many deals will never go beyond 0%, not because they sell none at all, but because the number is too negligible of a percentage to show up.

Jodi, you might want to consider that when making the new spreadsheet. You may not need two columns for each of the timezones, but just a single column. We might watch for a bit, and see if any do sell out, but I suspect they put Amore first as a test case. If THAT didn't sell out, it's unlikely anything will.

I hope they don't schedule anything for 3 hours, like sometimes happens. On a list like this, it's going to be almost insupportable. But then again, since SGTT did say originally that this last list will rotate, it means we'll all have a shot at anything that shows up, even if we aren't on the first time that it's up.
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Oh please I hope I don't missed out on some good one tonight. Cause there is lots I got in my wishlist I needed. LOL! Goodnight and happy Simming and Stalking! Gotta go to bed, got to get up go to work early in morning. Enjoy the new lists ya'll!
    Bed? What is this "bed" that you speak of? We have no "bed" when there are new deals up! :)
  • AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    If this is the last list I hope they rotate it infintely and it has every item on the store on it including worlds.
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Bed? What is this "bed" that you speak of? We have no "bed" when there are new deals up! :)

Well, if things don't sell out any more and you aren't interested in the current or two upcoming deals, you could potentially sleep 6 hours and not miss a thing. Or at least in two-hour shifts...get up, check deal, go back to bed. Rinse and repeat.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    You could in theory get more than that. If you go to bed at the start of the current offer and don't want the next two, you'll have 2 hours from the current, 4 from the upcoming ones and then 2 more before the next one ends giving you just shy of 8. That is, if the deals all go for 2 hours now.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    You could in theory get more than that. If you go to bed at the start of the current offer and don't want the next two, you'll have 2 hours from the current, 4 from the upcoming ones and then 2 more before the next one ends giving you just shy of 8. That is, if the deals all go for 2 hours now.

Could it be? A possible 6 to 8 hours of sleep for some of us simmers?! Oh boy!! :p
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    I'm so excited to see a new list, I could scream! I missed Amore because I was downstairs eating dinner, but at least I know I can catch it again! Oh, this is exciting!

Me, too! I didn't have anything on the old list that I wanted coming up for a few more days so I only happened to check the site on a whim, thinking I might poke at MMAO and see if anything other than boater hats came out. Missed Amore by a good amount but I'm glad to see it's a new, no sellout list this time! I might actually get World of Wonder on my fourth try!
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Ximph wrote: »
    I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.
    Spreadsheet link will be added later on as @Me1620 has indicated.

A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!
    Ximph... (hugs) We love you! :heart:

^_^ Thanks! (returns pixel hug) :D
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • mikrokitty78mikrokitty78 Posts: 372 Member
    On the downside, this means waiting a lot longer for items we want. I think I'd have preferred they only calibrate the super fast selling deals.

And yeah I agree Anomily, worlds would be a very nice thing to see on this list.
    Also known as Misty, Simsl3gacies, and Margaret Pendragon
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    trithone wrote: »

Well, if things don't sell out any more and you aren't interested in the current or two upcoming deals, you could potentially sleep 6 hours and not miss a thing. Or at least in two-hour shifts...get up, check deal, go back to bed. Rinse and repeat.

Oh geez, as if my sleep schedule wasn't already messed up as it is. Oh well, I can usually function on 4 hours so 6 is like getting extra beauty sleep. :p
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited September 2014

LOL! What a an idea! ;)
    Well me need bed. Cuz I have to work like 6 am mountain times. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    Aaronsims wrote: »

Oh geez, as if my sleep schedule wasn't already messed up as it is. Oh well, I can usually function on 4 hours so 6 is like getting extra beauty sleep. :p

I need the agree button!!!
    Haha!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Guess we shouldn't be surprised that this is the last dd list ever since sims 4 is now out and everybody on the sims 3 staff has probably moved on to sims 4. I hope there are more compilations and worlds on this list too. MMAO doesn't offer worlds that often but at least worlds are offered on there to try and get a little cheaper.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    >.< another thing this forum does that is annoying is every time I edit my first post it throws me back to the last page in the thread. Silly forum, I have a second tab open for posting. :/
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I hope they put the learning centre on this list. It is the only thing I still need from the store except for worlds.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Just wonder, in an ideal world they can add a couple conditional handler codes so one deal will skip forward if in 45 minutes it's still stucked in 0%. ;) Oh, and giving some real world wide store ads. :'(

At least we finally got a great improvement, even at the very last deal pack..
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top