Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JOIN THE PARTY! ♥ ♥ "SHOWCASE" your best work & "GIVE" Appreciation to friends ♥ ♥ READ OP!

Comments

• Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh Manssom, lol.... I tried putting my new build on here and left comments a couple of days ago, the first time it didn't show up, then I tried it again,... still a no show because it said my post had to be approved. ( and the first post as well, but I didn't notice it until the popup on the 2nd post) I guess it didn't get approved. lmao. Oh well...Anyway, I've got all rec'd to here. I don't want to comment for the 3rd time due to when and if it does post...I'm not taking up this whole darned page. :)

Anyhoo. how did you get your smiley face on here? that's so not fair. :( all good for you though! :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    cbrock, that happens to me if I pop in a pic with no text. I have to put in some text first and then the pic.
  • Options
    Hey Ciane, you are so kind to help me out, I remember the last time I had problems getting my pics to post correctly, you my friend, were right there to help me out. :) Thanks again.... this time I did have text as well as the photo bucket image link for the pics. but for some reason, it said my post had to be approved. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. lol
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Some more wonderful builds everyone!!! I will be off to rec here in a bit. Just finished my 2nd Victorian (with variation) and would like to share a couple of pics:

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg

The lot is in my studio if anyone would like to check it out "The Birchwood". My next project is to do a lot which contains every ZooU course (minus course 1, 12 and the real life image/floorplans)
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    cbrock, I have had some iffy results with things on this site. For images, I copy my link data and make a new post. Then you'll see a page icon with an arrow next to it. Clicking on that gets you a blank box. Paste your link in there and hit enter. For some crazy reason, if I type in the codes for the image manually. It does not like it, but if I use that page icon (and it is working correctly), then I'll get the image. But it's finicky. And it has told me I need to be approved first. So that is when I type something in the message first. Then I click on the page icon and try again.
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    This week's featured contributors is...GreenCats

Enjoy their lovely studio here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=GreenCats
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats GreenCats !! :)
    Rec´d up here.
    Happy new week everyone. Hugs <3

• Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks again for hosting and for all the work you've put into this thread!

For the week I would like to share this: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8411736

screenshot_original.jpg
    (Still can't figure out resizing & I originaly made this as a prom destination for a challenge, but I finished too late to enter)
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    it's very nicely done hippies :D
  • Options
    all the lots are beautiful :D
  • Options
    thx, moefy! I agree, I love everyone's builds...lots of talent! :)
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    Hey everyone! :)

There are so many fantastic creations here it makes me a little intimidated to post and share mine haha but I'm gonna be brave and share my latest sims as I think they're lush haha!

So I present to you...

The Raskal Twins :D

RaskalTwins_zps609492ba.jpg
    Link - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8413363

Raskal by name, Rascal by nature! Dylan & Daryl are the terrible twins! They're lovable bad boys who'll keep you entertained for hours! Daryl is a rebellious hothead who breaks all the rules and Dylan is a flirty party animal who breaks... well, hearts (but he can't help that the gals love him). See what trouble these two rascals get you into. Can you tame these wild fun loving animals!? ( CC & CAP Free )

Dylan -
    Dylan_zps36d4f6b1.jpg
    Link - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8413364

Daryl -
    Daryl_zps4336a415.jpg
    Link - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8413365

Hope that's alright :)

Enjoy!
    <3
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    well done RosieFluxx!
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    I found this thread! Yay!! Bree, just went to rec your builds, already had LOL.

I'll give this a go:

Industrial Artist Urban Renewal!

No CC, no CAP. An industrial chic goes green! Lost the grit, gained grass, trees, and a ready to plant garden, along with canning and tea! Nothing lost, much gained. Still 4 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, two car garage, huge eat-in kitchen, enormous art studio, several living areas, large assortment of skill items. Luxurious urban living moved to the country. Enjoy!

(Well, it's the newest item in my studio, Sharonxyz, and I'll save space for pics here, as I am too dense/tired/stubborn to learn how to put links and images on this post, though I used to on the old site. Oh well, thank you for the thread, ItGuy!!)

• Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    @hippies67 - Thank you :)
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    Testing 1, 2, 3, testing 1,2,3, lol.

link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8410575

roof_up_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    OMG, OMG, I did it, I did it, now If I can remember what I did! lol..... I don't know about y'all but this stuff was making me crazy. I can't use photobucket anymore, or at least I don't know how to.

I've got all of these creations rec'd and they are beautiful, I commented on several the other day, but they were lost in transit somewhere in computer space.

Have a great day all.

ps...thank you again Ciane! :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    cbrock it looks beautiful! Rec'd it for you :) Nice overall shape and I like the fence around the outside, giving it a more homely feel for me :)
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    cbrock7 wrote: »
    OMG, OMG, I did it, I did it, now If I can remember what I did! lol..... I don't know about y'all but this stuff was making me crazy. I can't use photobucket anymore, or at least I don't know how to.

I've got all of these creations rec'd and they are beautiful, I commented on several the other day, but they were lost in transit somewhere in computer space.

Have a great day all.

ps...thank you again Ciane! :)

hey "C" .... I am still using photobucket fine for my pics, when you go into your library and move your cursor over the pic you want a "wheel" will show in the upper right of the corner, click on that select "Share Link" then copy the "IMG Code" then paste that code into the comment block, your pics should show up then. I am sorry if all of this has been covered have not gone back to re-read the thread yet. Love the build it looks awesome!

My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    cbrock7 wrote: »
    Oh Manssom, lol.... I tried putting my new build on here and left comments a couple of days ago, the first time it didn't show up, then I tried it again,... still a no show because it said my post had to be approved. ( and the first post as well, but I didn't notice it until the popup on the 2nd post) I guess it didn't get approved. lmao. Oh well...Anyway, I've got all rec'd to here. I don't want to comment for the 3rd time due to when and if it does post...I'm not taking up this whole darned page. :)

Anyhoo. how did you get your smiley face on here? that's so not fair. :( all good for you though! :)
    lmao! Seems like you finally got the hang of it though ;D
    I actually googled that smiley and used the image URL button :) U know, copy and paste ;)
    Like this:

img_2-9088_smiley_dingue.png
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Caught up on rec's! I think... Lemme double check after this marvelous post! Nice work everybody ^_^
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Hello everybody! B)

This is my new Little Big Home

Dedicated to my dear friend AIRIS6962, she loves little houses! 1 Bedroom, 2,5 bath, living room, kitchen, BBQ in terrace, swimming pool, garage with one car and basement. All in a 10x10 lot. No CC or CAP. Checked Custard and play tested... with Airis Sim! ;)

roof_up_original.jpg

[img]http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/KeikoSimsi/Little big home/Screenshot-101_zpsf47bab4b.jpg?t=1409180514 "width=600"[/img]

[img]http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/KeikoSimsi/Little big home/Screenshot-132_zps21d01150.jpg?t=1409180867 "width=600"[/img]

More pics: http://s766.photobucket.com/user/KeikoSimsi/slideshow/Little%20big%20home

Happy Simming! :D
  • Options
    looks great Keiko :D
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    You guys have contributed some amazing things this past two weeks! THANKS so much :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful creations here always. Rec´d up here :)<3

Special thanks to my dearest friend Keiko for making this lovely house to me. It was a nice surprise !! <3

I want to share with you a group work made with some of my dear teammates ( Bree, Ari, Suepea, Illusie), a special work for a special person and friend, our dear ZooProfessor.
    We had a lot of fun by working toghether in this "conspiration" proyect LOL ;) (It´s a gift for her Surprise Party)

roof_up_original.jpgl0wd_original.jpg
    jbwIvBzVcRtTHDpng.jpg
    In this picture you can see Ari´s place.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422053

If you want to see all the pictures, here is the link:

Slideshow: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Aldea De Las Hadas Dormidas