Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JOIN THE PARTY! ♥ ♥ "SHOWCASE" your best work & "GIVE" Appreciation to friends ♥ ♥ READ OP!

NEW FEATURE beginning 10/17/11:

Thanks to a suggestion from the lovely and talented, sashraf, ONE contributor will be featured each week on this thread. The featured person will be randomly chosen, so that ALL participants have a chance to be honored for their contributed lots and participation. The chosen contributor will receive a 100 simpoint item from their wishlist sponsored by the generosity of sashraf!

First, THANKS to ALL who participated in the previous thread. I am touched to have such an outpouring of time given to those studios. However, due to the size of the list and the inability to post properly, I am offering this "revised" method of sharing and recommending the talent of this group.

Welcome to the NEW Appreciation Thread!

We have an abundance of fabulous creations in the Gifting Forum Family. I’d like to provide a place to share/showcase those creations. Whether it’s your “first” creation or your “hundredth,” you are welcome to share it here.

This is a place to submit a downloadable link to your prized creation.

Participation Guidelines:
1.Please share 1 contribution per week. You may submit up to 3 pictures with each link. You may also add a link to a slideshow if you wish. This will enable your forum friends to see what you have been up to and possibly download and recommend it for you.
2.This is strictly a place to “feature” ONE* item per week.

*This will keep the thread from being overwhelmed, yet give others an opportunity to visit your studio and review other creations as well. Your submission will be a representation of the other fine works in your studio.

I will post the “shared” links on the opening page for easy access.
Each Monday, I will update the thread. This will give the interested parties an opportunity to review the most recent links.

I look forward to seeing your talents showcased here as a gift to this forum!

(Special thanks to those who "consulted" with me regarding my proposed changes.) :)
wB2Zykl.jpg

Comments