Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JOIN THE PARTY! ♥ ♥ "SHOWCASE" your best work & "GIVE" Appreciation to friends ♥ ♥ READ OP!

Comments

• Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    GreenCats, that's such a pretty lot! Don't you love the cabinets from ITF? I'm using them a ton. I love the smaller above-fridge cabinets.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 Sunrise Villa looks gorgeous! It's so pretty and looks very fancy! It looks fantastic, i love it! i love all the bright colours used on the outside, it makes it look a bit like a modern mansion palace of some sort. I dunno, lol, it's great though! I love the way you have done the basketball court part right at the garage, it's very cool! The landscaping with all the flowers is very nicely done. I love that pool, i love how you have put that little.... gazebo? Thing in the middle of it with the fountain. Very effective and looks fantastic! The outdoor seating area is also very lovely with the plants on the walls. I like that. I also really like how there are stairs down to another little bit. It makes it feel more enclosed, private and cozy in a sense and the fountain was a very nice touch. Brilliant job!

Thank you very much for your nice and complete coments on my lot. This encourage me to keep on creating/recreating and sharing with all you :)<3
    itguyinsc wrote:
    This week's featured contributors is...ACarron0514

Enjoy their lovely studio here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=ACarron0514

Congrats sweetie !! Your studio is beautiful !!

happy_for_you_db3cb9ceb8edd95d9107e8655bd714dd.gif

@Manssom, great lot as always. I LOVE all the roofing work. Rec´d :)

@GreenCats, adorable build. The decor is beautiful as always. You know how to combine colors, patterns and objects so well. Rec´d :)

This is my contribution for this week:

La Rosa del Desiertoroof_up_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

La Rosa del Desierto (No CC, NO CAP) By AIRIS6962

Built in Lucky Palms, it has got 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry, swimming pool, jacuzzi, barbacue area, playground, parking for 2 cars ( 1 car included) A big basement for you can include all you want. Play tested and Custard Checked.

All the pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772230/scifi-here-you-are-my-gift?new=1http://

Slideshow: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/La Rosa del Desierto

• Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Bad means bath in German, right? So not so bad calling the bath a bad! :smile:

So, as I said already...no so bad the bath !!! hahaahahaahaha

My bath (in RL) is always bad after my hubby has a shower. I´m sure that this man doesn´t come into the shower cabinet and have the shower out !!!
    The whole bathroom flooded and I spend the day cleaning the water while singing "Rivers of Babylon" (BoneyM)

Boney M : Rivers of Babylon

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1g8FFRArc&list=RDNm1g8FFRArc&feature=player_detailpage

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    ciane wrote: »
    Bad means bath in German, right? So not so bad calling the bath a bad! :smile:

So, as I said already...no so bad the bath !!! hahaahahaahaha

My bath (in RL) is always bad after my hubby has a shower. I´m sure that this man doesn´t come into the shower cabinet and have the shower out !!!
    The whole bathroom flooded and I spend the day cleaning the water while singing "Rivers of Babylon" (BoneyM)

Boney M : Rivers of Babylon

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1g8FFRArc&list=RDNm1g8FFRArc&feature=player_detailpage

lmao :#

• Options
    This is my contribution for this week:

La Rosa del Desiertoroof_up_original.jpg
    Gorgeous house, the bedroom looks very nice :)
    Nice shape of it too!
  • Options
    Thank you Manssom !! I made it, pictures and testing in game included in 2 days, but don´t tell to Cath !! SSSSSSsssssshhhh!!! :#

And now I´m going to sing with Boney M. See youuuuu !! ;)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful creations everyone! Off to recommend them all! <3
    @GreenCats - Lovely to see a build from you. Looks perfect. Off to recommend.
    @Airis - Your new build is looking so pretty. Off to check the photos and recommend.
  • Options
    pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Hey AIRIS6962, left a note on your other thread,
    La Rosa is fantastic! :D
  • Options
    Thank you dear yanti and Pineapplesquash :)

La Rosa Del Desierto has been featured today !! :o YAY !! :)
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Thank you dear yanti and Pineapplesquash :)

La Rosa Del Desierto has been featured today !! :o YAY !! :)

Wow, dear Airis! Congrats for this badge, it's a great house! Oleeeeeee! :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    So many wonderful creations! I like the fact that we can now rec and like them!

Here is my latest

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8396842

Screenshot_zps8a3f99cf.jpg

Screenshot-12_zps8bec6783.jpg

More pics here

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/642475/walkingsticks-builds-new-lot-summer-retreat-p18#latest

• Options
    Vlntnbaby83Vlntnbaby83 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Wonderful creations everyone!! I'm trying to rec them, but it's not working for me. :( I'll try again soon! :)
    MySiggy043012-1.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @AIRIS6962 - Congrats on your feature! WOOT! WOOT! ((Hugs))
    @walkingstick - You already know that I love your beach house! It is so pretty! Love the nautical decor items. Already recommended.
  • Options
    Thank you very much my Keiko and my dear yanti :)<3

@walkingstick, I love the nautical decor you made. Great work. Rec´d :)

• Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    hello you are great constructores have fun :D
  • Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Congrats ACarron on being featured. Love your builds.

Now to find where I left off, I'll start with flstrider... I love the Magnolia, I'm working on a build similar to yours but yours is much prettier!

Airis, Sunrise Villa is gorgeous, I think I commented on it when I saw it, beautiful. I tried to rec'd your new build but I keep getting the OOPS page with the car. I guess I'm gonna have to track it down. Very beautiful.

Manssom, Black Wave is stunning, I so admire your talent, it seems you can turn out build after build in a short amount of time and all are unique and gorgeous!

Greencats, I fell in love with Cloverleaf Cottage, so crisp and clean, Love it, as I do all your builds. :) I'm glad you will continue building for 3 as I plan to keep playing 3 as well. I'm gonna have to hunt down your new thread so I can stalk it. :)

Walkingstick, I love your Summer Retreat beach house, its lovely. I wish I was there, as it is so hot here today, at least at your summer retreat I could sit in the air-conditioning and at least be able to watch the waves roll in without dying of heat stroke. Love it, its beautiful.

ps...Luvalphvie....that is the sweetest siggie. I'm glad you will still be building for 3 as well. :)

Have a great week all!

• Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2014
    I would love everyone's opinions on this build. (tried to edit size but couldn't figure it out)
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8410005
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    cbrock7 wrote: »
    Congrats ACarron on being featured. Love your builds.

Now to find where I left off, I'll start with flstrider... I love the Magnolia, I'm working on a build similar to yours but yours is much prettier!

Airis, Sunrise Villa is gorgeous, I think I commented on it when I saw it, beautiful. I tried to rec'd your new build but I keep getting the OOPS page with the car. I guess I'm gonna have to track it down. Very beautiful.

Manssom, Black Wave is stunning, I so admire your talent, it seems you can turn out build after build in a short amount of time and all are unique and gorgeous!

Greencats, I fell in love with Cloverleaf Cottage, so crisp and clean, Love it, as I do all your builds. :) I'm glad you will continue building for 3 as I plan to keep playing 3 as well. I'm gonna have to hunt down your new thread so I can stalk it. :)

Walkingstick, I love your Summer Retreat beach house, its lovely. I wish I was there, as it is so hot here today, at least at your summer retreat I could sit in the air-conditioning and at least be able to watch the waves roll in without dying of heat stroke. Love it, its beautiful.

ps...Luvalphvie....that is the sweetest siggie. I'm glad you will still be building for 3 as well. :)

Have a great week all!

You can link to AIRIS' beautiful work from page 1 of this thread. I went to her studio to get the link because I couldn't get the one from the original post to work properly. :)

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member
  • Options
    Agree with Bree.
    Rec´d up here.
    Happy Friday everyone. Hugs :)<3
  • Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    I agree with Bree also. I love everyones' creations. So much talent at the sims :)

Thanks for hosting and all the work you've put into it!

thanks for the recs all! <3
  • Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2014
    oops, my comment(s) had to be approved first...uh oh, first one may appear after all. Gosh I hate this, I'm always messing up something! :)
    just like them sneaky little simmies! :)

for those that didn't know what an airhead I am, y'all will know it now. oh well, I couldn't hide it for long.... I was thinking for a minute, "did I get banned from posting?" sometimes it pays to read those little popup's! oh I'm rambling again.
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    Thank you for featuring me, @itguyinsc! Sorry for the delay - I haven't been online much since I've been busy with some pesky RL things :) Thank you for all your kind comments. Airis and CBrock - glad you like my builds! :) I still have much to learn, so I appreciate the recognition.
  • Options
    cbrock7 wrote: »
    oops, my comment(s) had to be approved first...uh oh, first one may appear after all. Gosh I hate this, I'm always messing up something! :)
    just like them sneaky little simmies! :)

for those that didn't know what an airhead I am, y'all will know it now. oh well, I couldn't hide it for long.... I was thinking for a minute, "did I get banned from posting?" sometimes it pays to read those little popup's! oh I'm rambling again.
    smileys-animationen.gif