Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SciFi, Here you are my gift for you :)

AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
edited August 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
First of all, I want to apologize because I only have a gift for you by the moment. I want to make another one, but I can´t make it into the deadline. So if you don´t mind to wait a bit more, you´ll have a second gift as soon as I can.

Here you are your letter with my comments ;)

Form~
Username: SciFiWarlock
Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed: All of them

I have the following Store Content: Easier to say what I DON'T have as I own pretty much the entire store. I do not have the Brunch at the Old Mill set or Roaring Heights world or Dragon Valley (I do have the venues that go with them though).

I have the following Worlds: All except Roaring Heights and Dragon Valley. As for Riverview and Sunlit Tides for some reason they do not load correctly for me so I can't play in those worlds but the items that came with them I can use.

Well, I only used one store item. If you don´t own it, let me know.
Some of my favorite Colors are: Purple & Black but no colors are off limits

I really don't like this Color: Pink & Red are not favorites but can be used, just not overly used. Basically feel free to use any color

I relly like purple and black. I hate pink LOL I love red, but I was careful to not use it ;)
I love to use this set: Date Night, Future sets, Gothic sets, (If you make something family friendly don't forget the kid themed sets that give toys, bears, cribs, bunk beds etc... I enjoy having much for my sim kids to do)

I play mostly in this world: Hidden Springs & Lucky Palms. All worlds are good to build in except Riverview & Sunlit Tides for the reasons listed above

I enjoy this style of build the most:I like modern to futuristic builds for homes. As for community lots they can be any style though do enjoy when they either fit into the world or they are so unique it does not matter where they go.

I really don't want this in my game:Horses without a lot with a barn built for them. I am not good at making barns and outside Appalossa Plains no other world I own has a barn anywhere.

I chose Lucky Palms for your lot. Anyway, it fits in Hidden Springs too, as you´ll see in the inspirations pictures.
I don´t use to play with babies, toddlers or kids, but this is for you!! So... :p
When I saw my inspiration house, I thought it was made thinking of you !! :)
I would like lots of the following sizes: Thanks to EA most of my worlds are out of the larger size lots. I am even almost all out of 40x40 size lots too. Guess I am saying try to stay 30x30 or less if possible. If you can't I will figure something out...no worries

I love small lots and tiny lots, so I was very happy when I saw your preferences LOL
I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc.I love occult sims, witches being my favorite but all are welcome. Berry sims are cool too but just more subtle on color spectrum as in yes you can make a blue sim or pink sim or yellow sim just not too bright. I guess the best way to explain is keep the color sliders no higher than the middle point and lower.

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household I love pets too but no more than 2 for a new household (I say 2 so if you decide you want to make me a cat or dog you don't have to choose, you can make one of each. This does not mean you have to make me a cat and dog under one roof you can do 2 dogs or 2 cats too) See above about my thoughts on Horses.

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.) I generally like homes that have 2 or more bedrooms, preferably 3 to 4 but if the design allows for some augmentations I can expand out when I need as I enjoy building and modifying. I am saying get creative with builds but think about how another simmer could make changes down the road if the family expands. When I renovate even an EA made home I try my best to keep the original theme/look especially on the outside.

Also this goes for any lot residential or community - I dislike huge open spaces like an aisle in a store that can fit 50 sims across or a bedroom that looks empty even though there is a double bed, two dressers, couch, tv, coffee table end tables and crib. If you make a big hallway in a house make it useful too like an extra sitting area or play area for the kiddies or game room etc...

This home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. I built a large basement in blank, for you can expand and put all you want on it. You´ll see that you can easily can build a second floor as well ( you only have to delete the platform on the roof )
Now I do like making closets for my sims, if you are not able to make those don't fret just leave some 2x1 (2 tiles across 1 tile deep) in the bedrooms.

I also enjoy homes that have a lot to do on them but a nice starter is good to have as well.

I have fallen a bit out of favor with large harvestable gardens lately. Use all the plants, bushes, trees you want in landscaping but please keep any harvestable gardens small. Growing gardens are not a must so do not worry about including one. If you wanted to make a unique community garden that would be cool but again this is a suggestion not a must.

One thing that might be cool is to have a community lot with as much premium content as possible on it in a sensible way. This is not a must have it is a suggestion.

If my buddy is a MOO fan please feel free to MOO your heart out (Make sure you test the lot first though ). Oh and you can use any item that you access with the buy/build cheat too.

If I think of anything else I will make edits and let everyone know I update my letter.

I´m your girl !! LOL I LOVE MOO and making closets, so I hope you enjoy with all the use I made of it :)

My inspiration:

When I saw this home I said myself that it´s perfect for you !! I hope that I wasn´t wrong !!

w1024.jpg?v=4

w1024.jpg?v=4

w560x373.jpg?v=4

w560x373.jpg?v=4

w560x373.jpg?v=4

My lot: "La Rosa del Desierto"

Screenshot-596.jpg

Screenshot-599.jpg

Screenshot-591.jpg

Screenshot-592.jpg

Screenshot-593.jpg

Screenshot-594.jpg

Screenshot-595.jpg

Screenshot-615.jpg

Screenshot-621.jpg

Screenshot-625.jpg

Screenshot-619.jpg

Screenshot-574.jpg

Screenshot-575.jpg

Screenshot-576.jpg

Screenshot-577.jpg

Screenshot-579.jpg

Screenshot-580.jpg

Screenshot-603.jpg

Screenshot-605.jpg

Screenshot-606.jpg

Screenshot-607.jpg

Screenshot-623.jpg

Screenshot-624.jpg

Screenshot-570.jpg

Screenshot-571.jpg

Screenshot-572.jpg

Screenshot-573.jpg

Screenshot-608.jpg

Screenshot-612.jpg

Screenshot-613.jpg

Screenshot-614.jpg

Screenshot-581.jpg

Screenshot-582.jpg

Screenshot-583.jpg

Screenshot-584.jpg

Screenshot-585.jpg

Screenshot-618.jpg

Screenshot-588.jpg

Screenshot-587.jpg

Screenshot-586.jpg

Screenshot-604.jpg

Screenshot-627.jpg

Screenshot-589.jpg

Screenshot-590.jpg

Screenshot-600.jpg

Screenshot-602.jpg

Screenshot-601.jpg

Screenshot-609.jpg

Screenshot-610.jpg

Screenshot-611.jpg

Screenshot-616.jpg

Screenshot-617.jpg

Screenshot-622.jpg

Screenshot-626.jpg

Screenshot-628.jpg

Screenshot-620.jpg

And this was a day in "La Rosa del Desierto" :)

Play tested, Custard checked. No CC, no CAP.

Download link coming soon B)

And here it is !! ( My launcher didn´t want to open !! HUM !!)

roof_up_original.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8406415
Post edited by AIRIS6962 on

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very Beautiful dear Airis! Your work is always amazing dear.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Love those inspiration pics. You did a great job recreating it and capturing that southwest feel.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Looks fantastic! I especially love the tile in the bathroom...I never would have thought to do that, and it looks awesome! (it helps that purple is my fave color too, lol)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    This house looks SIMTASTIC!! Looking at the pictures has made me really want to snag a copy for a closer inspection. There are many neat ideas (especially with fabrics on furniture and walls!), creative placement of furnishings and marvelous MOO magic to be found here :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you very much !! IÝour comments means a lot to me. Big hugs :)
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Airis that precious creation.
    I need to build a castle with 300 rooms and 150 baths, an English garden to the north, and a French garden to the south.

"En pedir no hay engaño"
    Frutoso wrote: »
    Airis that precious creation.
    I need to build a castle with 300 rooms and 150 baths, an English garden to the north, and a French garden to the south.

"En pedir no hay engaño"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :s

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    La Rosa del Desierto is a very nice home! :) Very nice simversion of your inspiration home! The exterior of it looks very great! It looks very nice how you have done the greenery on the roofing! The way you have used the glass windows and glass doors look great! Very nice pool patio area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, or resting poolside on the loungers. Great type of plants that you have used in the outdoors area which suits Lucky Palms well. It looks very nice how you have done the driveway! The plants lining the sides of the driveway and carport look very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating outdoors at the table and chairs, enjoying the sunshine.The pictures that you have taken of your build at the different times of the day look very nice! The Lucky Palms background scenery in the pictures is very nice! The sunset picture is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The purple colour of the curved sofa seating looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the tv and bookcase section! Great mooing work! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv and reading a book. They will also have fun playing video games. The yellow of the walls looks nice with the purple of the sofa. Very nice kitchen! The pattern on the kitchen walls looks great! Great island bar stool counter. Very nice type of dining seats and table that you have placed in the dining room area for sims to enjoy sitting and eating a meal, and suit the type of home. The purple and white colours of the seats looks very nice. The paintings that you have placed on the walls of the living and dining room areas look nice. Very nice master bedroom! Nice colour and pattern that you have used for the bed. The glass door clothes closets looks very great! Great creating of them! It looks great how you have placed the dresser in between them. The photo frame on top of the dresser is a nice touch.It looks very nice how you have placed the purple edged picture on the bedhead wall. The bookshelves look great behind and either side of the bed! Nice coloured floral floor rug that you have placed under the bed. Very nice study desk area! It looks great how you have done this study alcove area! Sims will enjoy sitting and either reading or using the computer. Very nice wall pattern that you have used in the bathroom! Great layout of the different areas of the bathroom. Very nice nursery! Nice shade of purple that you have used for the walls. The teddy looks cute in the cot! Parent sims will enjoy sitting resting in the rocking chair holding their little child in their arms. The bird and tree print on the walls looks cute! The purple flower floor rug looks nice. Child sims will have fun playing with the toys there or on the activity table, as well as outside in the sand pit nook area. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes outdoors. It is very nice how you have placed the plants in the outdoors areas!
    It is a very nice home! Nice pictures of your sims enjoying living at the home too.
    It is a great gift! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Inma, La Rosa is Fabulous! It looks just like the inspiration pic only Way better! I love the cool pool and beautiful landscaping. And I really love the interiors with all the color choices and very cool MOOing. Rec'd and Faved :)
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    What a great colorful home! ^_^ I love all the plant life you added too. Added it to my favorites so I can dl it later.
  • SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    Airis oh my Llama!!!!

La Rosa del Desierto is perfect!

I love the design, especially the small pool in the front, the colors and the closets are fantastic!

I really enjoy the tile colors in the bathrooms and the kitchen. The small playground fits in so well.

I also really like the recessed bookshelves and TV.

Oh and thank you for leaving me room to grow on this lot, I don't want to build upward as the roof is terrific as it is, love the flowers,

This lot can work in many worlds but I do agree Lucky Palms is a great choice.

Thank you so much Airis!
  • SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    La Rosa del desierto is a gorgeous house, Airis! Hugs for my dear friend! <3
  • potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    Wow, what a fantastic home! I love, love the closet space! Very nice use of colors throughout. The family is adorable too.
    Thank you very much for your nice comments. And to my dear Rose especially for her complete and lovely feedback <3:)
    Airis oh my Llama!!!!

La Rosa del Desierto is perfect!

I love the design, especially the small pool in the front, the colors and the closets are fantastic!

I really enjoy the tile colors in the bathrooms and the kitchen. The small playground fits in so well.

I also really like the recessed bookshelves and TV.

Oh and thank you for leaving me room to grow on this lot, I don't want to build upward as the roof is terrific as it is, love the flowers,

This lot can work in many worlds but I do agree Lucky Palms is a great choice.

Thank you so much Airis!

Oleeeeeee !!! I´m so happy for you like it !! I enjoyed a lot making it for you ( and for me LOL) Hugs :)
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    WOW! I admire all your creations and I am absolutely loving this home!! Rec'd and Fav'd already :D
    The design, glorious details and a purple theme....... I couldn't ask for anything more (aahhh) ;)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
  • AndanteZenAndanteZen Posts: 55 Member
    This is a great conversion of the original project! Do you happen to know who the architects are?

That perforated wall has added a great detail to the house -- I love these elements in RL.

Congratulations!
  • Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited August 2014
    Airis, another Gorgeous home! You always manage to create something that I love! SciFi, I may have to borrow this one! :D

Edit to add: Congrats on being Featured! That's awesome and well deserved, and just think Scifi, It was built just for you!
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
    Thank you very much !! :)

My dear Ivanna, I´m so happy to see you here. Thank you very much for your nice comments.

Big hugs to everyone :)<3
    AndanteZen wrote: »
    This is a great conversion of the original project! Do you happen to know who the architects are?<br />
    <br />
    That perforated wall has added a great detail to the house -- I love these elements in RL.<br />
    <br />
    Congratulations!

Well, I am not sure about your question. But I hope this helps:

w100x100.jpg?v=0

Braxton Werner & Paul Field
    null - Houseplans.com

9014 San Leandro
    Dallas, TX US 75218
    214-281-8701

website

About the perforated wall, this is a feature that you can find in the most of the houses here where I live ( Andalusia, Spain ) I love them too :)

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Congratulations on the feature Airis!!!! You so deserve it!!! <3
    Thank you very much my dear Tanu :)<3
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Very swish and modern home Imna! Well done! :lol:
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    inma this is so beautiful great job big hugs
    Thank you very much. I´m so happy because all you like this home !! Big hugs :)<3